PDA

View Full Version : New member here and my story!

testiclats
12-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Hey everyone... I was surprised to find other people like me on the Internet! I thought I was crazy... But if I am you guys are crazy too!

It doesn't surprise me that much to see women in here who like to bust balls. I have a theory... I think all girls are born to bust balls! I think there is some natural desire that makes them want to hurt a man's balls. Let me tell you why I think this... with some of my life history...

I think it started when I was about 10. There was a neighborhood girl I had a crush on who always kicked boys in the nuts whenever she got angry. We were good friends but she would often threaten to kick me in the nuts if I teased her or something. She never actually did but I was really scared that she was going to.

Later when I was a teenager I would babysit neices and nephews. Sometimes when we would be rough-housing or wrestling around the little girls would kick or punch me in the nuts. They thought it was so funny. I noticed that litte girls around the age of 8 or so get really curious about that bulge in a guy's pants and they will always kick or punch you in the nuts if they get half a chance. I would tell them not to do it but secretly I liked it.

Later when I was in high school I was on the swim team and we had to wear speedos. Sometimes the guys thought it was funny to do something they called "duck balls" where they would smack another guy right in the nuts. This did not turn me on at all and I told them I would beat up any guy who did it to me. So they never hit me in the nuts.

HOWEVER the girls on the swim team must have been watching and noticed nobody ever got me, so one day one of the girls walking by goes SLAP! and slaps me in the balls... it hurt so bad and the girls all laughed... but seeing that wet girl in her swimsuit, laughing at me and blushing after having just slapped my balls and made me curl up in pain... That girl was the hottest thing in the world after that!

I dunno if that is why but now, I get really really turned on by the idea of a girl wanting to kick or slap or squeeze my balls, then thinking it is funny and laughing. When I masturbate that is what I think about, I remember the times I have been kicked in the balls and how much the girl seemed to enjoy it.

I dunno if I am crazy or messed up in the head but I thought I would ask about it here.

Also something strange... i don't know why but it seems like my balls are a magnet for little girls. I don't encourage it at all but it seems like every little girl I know eventually ends up hitting me in the nuts. Like my best friend's little sister used to try to hang around us at his house and he would always tell her to go away, then one day she grabbed the video game we were playing and tried to keep it away from me, and we were laughing and I was tryhing to grab it away from her, then SMACK she kicks me in the nuts! I was so surprised and she laughed so hard.

Then there was another friend's little sister who we were sitting in the back of a suburban on the way home from a ski trip. I was in high school and she was like 9 or 10 years old and we were sitting on opposite sides of the floor in the back. I was sleeping and her legs were by my legs. Then when she thought I was still sleeping she puts her foot right in my crotch and starts like rubbing my balls with her foot. When I opened my eyes and she saw I was awake, she just giggled and then PUSHED on my balls as hard as she could with her foot, smashing them into my pelvis. I moved her foot with my hand and she just laughed and kicked me in the balls. It hurt so much when she crushed them against my pelvis that I had a stomach ache but I didn't tell any of my other cousins what happened. This was the hardest my balls had been smashed so far so next time we stopped at a restroom I examined my privates to make sure there was no damage. I had no idea at the time how much abuse balls could take, I actually was worried she might have popped them!

Then there was a time I was babysitting for someone and I was holding the baby feeding him a bottle and their 6 year old girl comes and sits next to me on the couch and starts talking to the baby. Then to get closer to play with the baby she climbs on my lap. So she's like talking baby talk to the baby, then for no reason, she looks down at my crotch and starts poking me in the crotch. I was like "Stop that, that is naughty!" and she just laughed and kept trying to do it so I had to send her to her room.

Then another time I had an argument with a niece who was 12 years old and suddenly she grabbed my crotch with both hands and gave my balls a huge squeeze, I literally like screamed in pain. I told her why did you do that? and she said she saw it on a movie.

In another occasion this same girl was talking with her cousins at a family reunion, and the adults were on the other side of the park not watching, and they were giggling about something and looking at me, then she comes over to me and says "uncle, I have to tell you something" so I say "ok"... then she looks me in the eye, trying not to smile, puts her hands on my hips, and knees me in the nuts! All the girls busted out laughing... It hurt of course but I can take a lot more pain than that so to try and preserve some of my pride, I said "Is that all you've got?" Oh yes, I can definitely handle more than one knee to the nuts...

She said "sorry we were playing truth or dare and they dared me to knee you you-know-where... usually when I do that to my brothers or boys at school they act a lot more hurt! you must be really tough..." then she blushed and said "like that saying 'balls of steel'"...

Anyways these are some of the awkward situations I have been in. It's always some little girl who attacks my nuts so I have to pretend I don't like it and tell them not to do it. If only I could hook up with a girl MY age who has just as much fun busting my balls... then I could finally confess and say, guess what, do it again I like it!

ilny2000
12-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Welcome. I liked you sharing your thoughts. Now, please do not take offense, but I caution you that the last half of your post where you keep referencing very young kids makes you come across and some sort of closet pedo.

I found it a little creepy that you keep finding yourself in situations with underage girls. I really hope I am mistaken because your last sentence says you are looking for a girl your age. That would be an excellent idea and I wish you the best of luck.

testiclats
12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Yeah I kinda thought it would sound that way. The thing is it's just a coincidence, I come from a large family so there's lots of little girls around. I don't encourage them to kick me in the nuts, they just do it for no reason. They do it to their own brothers too. I never had a younger sister but I hear it's common for them to go after your weak spot when you have a fight or argument.

I would much rather have a girl my age trying to hit me in the nuts... I just haven't had this happen ever, except when I was a little kid too.. I think when they get older girls just have more self control so they aren't going to fly off and kick some guy in the nuts for no reason. It's just not proper. For example if I take a girl on a date she's not gonna kick me in the nuts for no reason. Little girls on the other hand will kick you for NO reason because they have no common sense or manners or whatever.

Once again, not something I look for... just something that has happened to me in the past.

ilny2000
12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm glad you didn't take offense! Like you, I am also around kids a lot but I'm on high alert to avoid any situation like you describe. I've been lucky then to not have had that happen. Actually, in my fantasies, I would rather get busted by a mature woman and I mean like a MILF in her 40's or 50's, than a younger one.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

testiclats
12-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Actually, in my fantasies, I would rather get busted by a mature woman and I mean like a MILF in her 40's or 50's, than a younger one.

Yeah that sounds pretty awesome!

An older women who wants to "train" you to behave by using her ballbusting...lol...