PDA

View Full Version : Vaginal ball squeezing?

testiclats
12-01-2005, 01:14 AM
Has anyone ever inserted their testicles into their woman's vagina and had her clench down on them? It seems like a unique type of ball squeezing pain... Just an idea, has it been done, can it work, etc...

ridgel1n9
12-01-2005, 02:06 AM
I'm only into BB as fiction, but I can tell you is that I have found one or two online references to the practice in real life, and only slightly more fictional occurances. It's not a common branch of this fetish, but it does exist. The non-fictional references were actually to just "ball fucking" -- i.e. no intention infliction of pain. The fictional references suggest (and makes quite possible) that the same muscles that can be used to pleasure a penis during intercourse could be perversely applied to other purposes.

jeenie123
12-01-2005, 03:13 AM
Having your testicles squeezed by a girl's vagina surely has to be the ultimate sexual humiliation and proof that men's gentials are inferior to a female's?

Sonfer
12-01-2005, 08:01 AM
Hehe, exactly :)

Magnum
12-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Sounds easier than said.

testiclats
12-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Well I'm thinking you would have to get your ballsack very close to her vagina for it to work unless you have a very stretchy ballsack.

I'm thinking that maybe you couldn't reach in the missionary style or in doggy style.

Maybe if you have her lay on her side with her top leg raised, then you lay on your back with your legs spread, and interlace your legs with hers...maybe that way you can get your ball sack to butt right up against her vagina... so basically your chodes are touching... then maybe in this position she could stick your balls into her vagina.

sounds like some demented form of kama sutra lol...

Knave
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
I would love to see a photo of this, but I agree with testiclats, it seems pretty difficult unless you have a nutsack like Thornapple.

Trouble
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I would love to see a photo of this, but I agree with testiclats, it seems pretty difficult unless you have a nutsack like Thornapple.
A picture, eh? How about a feature-length movie?

Good Advice: (2001) About an hour and fifteen minutes into the movie Rosanna Arquette is having sex with her husband (Jon Lovitz). She needs to get some information from him so while they're having sex she shifts position so she's on top of him and (using some sort of yoga) painfully squeezes his privates inside of hers (off screen of course). Worth checking out...

TommytheCoolCat
12-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Ball fucking is quite possible using either a stretcher or rings. It would take some searching, but there are a few pics out there of ball fucking...even more rare then ball biting though.

What a great topic! Ball fucking is the ultimate pain/pleasure activity. Although people into the control/power issues may not know which way this one goes!

abused berries
12-03-2005, 12:08 AM
there is a common vid floating around the internet known as "booyah" where a guy puts his nuts in a girl's ass and then "plops" them out. due to the anus' ability to apply pressure at the immediate end of the orifice, it would be a more likely candidate for balls squeezing. the vagina would likely just push the balls back/out, if you could even convincingly insert them to begin with.

SIL
12-03-2005, 12:13 AM
there is a common vid floating around the internet known as "booyah" where a guy puts his nuts in a girl's ass and then "plops" them out. due to the anus' ability to apply pressure at the immediate end of the orifice, it would be a more likely candidate for balls squeezing. the vagina would likely just push the balls back/out, if you could even convincingly insert them to begin with.I've done this and its awesome. You don't need to be really stretchy. I can now wear a 3.5' ball stretcher. Than turns my balls into a short fat cock. The ass is better than the pussy for squeezing for sure :D

Barang
12-05-2005, 07:44 AM
The vid i found on kaza lite was called 'Balls n All' 932kb, 10 seconds, good resolution. Its a short Vid where a black guy pulls his cock out off a white girl and then pulls his balls out of her ass. The origin of the vid was from BlacksOnBlonds.com

rolf
01-03-2006, 01:23 AM
does nobody have pictures about it? im very interesting in practicing it, but i have to convince my girlfriend first...

Knave
01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
http://www.bmevideo.com/media/20050828-ball-fking.html

This video is exactly what you guys are talking about. I'm not a member, so I haven't seen it myself, but the screencap seems pretty sweet.

rolf
01-03-2006, 03:15 PM
not bad! i want to try that too. but first, i have to stretch my balls...

Mandrel
01-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Here's wot to aim 4 :)

Mandrel
01-03-2006, 05:47 PM
These guys aren't doing too bad either :ibow4u: It seems it would be possible to give her 9 inches of big-headed ball cock :)

Mandrel
01-03-2006, 05:48 PM
But I like these best of all :)

Mandrel
01-03-2006, 05:57 PM
There's a large ball stretching forum at http://www.secretleather.com/discus/messages/4/4.html?1134312803 for those that need some help :)

A guy in this forum http://www.secretleather.com/discus/messages/19/33.html?1117838389 can put his balls up his own ass :eek:

Cirus
01-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Worth noting, Its not a quick process, I have been stretching for just over a couple of years now and can only manage 5.1/2" just over 4lb. See picture. Also they are a bit flopy without the iron work, see picture before weights. So it could be dificult without support, not sure how comfortable it would be for the lady with the weights on.

rolf
01-15-2006, 02:05 PM
we still have no pics of ballfucking in the forum. i cant find any pic about this topic in the www

thornapple
01-15-2006, 09:38 PM
Found on the web: Balls at Work (http://www.newsfilter.org/videos/index.php?id=20383)

rolf
01-16-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah, thats it! it seems it doesnt hurt....

alibabba
01-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I tried several times to put at least one of my balls into my gf's pussy, but it just cann't get in, no metter how much i push... I'll try testiclats's advice, pherhaps it will work, and push the scrotum first and then just slip ball in... If it works, you'll know
Those pics on the top of this page are just amasing :confused:

rolf
01-28-2006, 04:05 PM
same problem here...

Stonebear
01-28-2006, 10:09 PM
My girlfriend Amy and I just tried this earlier today. It was somewhat difficult because my balls are somewhat big and she's so small and tight. But with some effort, and a leather strap stretcher, we got them in. It was sort of intense without her squeezing, and excellent once she was. However, she couldn't maintain the squeeze because she got so wet. We were entwined with our pelvises up against each other and our legs grasping each other's bodies, but she's so much smaller than me that she couldn't maintain pressure.
So it didn't last long, but she really enjoyed it. She liked the idea that my balls were in her and that her squeezing, normally a pleasant thing for me, caused pain.

rolf
01-29-2006, 04:04 PM
i will try again and post the results here

alibabba
01-29-2006, 04:23 PM
It seems that my balls cann't stretch enough, and that they're just too small, when I insert one of them it slips out right away. Also, I'm not using ballstretcher or any ribbon around them.

rolf
01-31-2006, 10:00 AM
how big are your balls? i dont think there are much differences between all men...

Fenric
01-31-2006, 10:09 AM
how big are your balls? i dont think there are much differences between all men...Think again: http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2099

alibabba
01-31-2006, 10:32 AM
You see that there are big differences :)
My balls are on pic here - http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14313&postcount=228
They're acctualy biger then in looks on the pic, buc just a little bit

crushee
01-31-2006, 02:02 PM
As you say, your balls are bigger than they appear, but you also deserve congratulations for the size of your cock!

i am jacks username
02-01-2006, 10:28 AM
At the end of the second clip, she's holding onto his balls, and telling him that she wants to stick them in her pussy. (Pardon the language. Using her words.)

http://www.totalmpegs.com/allaccess/gal/3/indexc.html

alibabba
02-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Too bad she's not actually doing it...

Knave
02-01-2006, 08:32 PM
just had to say, your icon is hysterical Jack.

rolf
04-06-2006, 08:26 AM
snoodle, what do u think about these kind of busting?

testiclats
04-14-2006, 10:18 PM
My girlfriend Amy and I just tried this earlier today. It was somewhat difficult because my balls are somewhat big and she's so small and tight. But with some effort, and a leather strap stretcher, we got them in. It was sort of intense without her squeezing, and excellent once she was. However, she couldn't maintain the squeeze because she got so wet. We were entwined with our pelvises up against each other and our legs grasping each other's bodies, but she's so much smaller than me that she couldn't maintain pressure.
So it didn't last long, but she really enjoyed it. She liked the idea that my balls were in her and that her squeezing, normally a pleasant thing for me, caused pain.

Thank you for making my dream come true! :iluvu:

I got very horny hearing about you guys actually accomplishing this...

Too bad I am a pathetic loser with no girlfriend :cryingblu All I can do is wack off and cry myself to sleep...

Ace Hardlight
04-14-2006, 10:30 PM
As you say, your balls are bigger than they appear, but you also deserve congratulations for the size of your cock!

I wouldn't say so...

Thank you for making my dream come true! :iluvu:

I got very horny hearing about you guys actually accomplishing this...

Too bad I am a pathetic loser with no girlfriend :cryingblu All I can do is wack off and cry myself to sleep...

Looks like we are in the same boat buddy.

janherbergh
04-15-2006, 07:23 AM
That was a fantasy of mine since some years ago, but i was convinced that it's impossible to do it! Well, maybe the time to try it has come xD

But I'm concerned about the penetration itself. I always thought that the balls aren't hard enough to make the way up a woman vagina... For anyone who already have tried, some advice? If i acomplish something intersting I'll tell you xD Maybe we can create a new style of bb that will appeal everybody xDDDD

PS: Sorry for my english. I'm spanish, so if i've made some mistake, feel free to correct me! Thanks!!

Ace Hardlight
04-15-2006, 11:56 AM
That was a fantasy of mine since some years ago, but i was convinced that it's impossible to do it! Well, maybe the time to try it has come xD

But I'm concerned about the penetration itself. I always thought that the balls aren't hard enough to make the way up a woman vagina... For anyone who already have tried, some advice? If i acomplish something intersting I'll tell you xD Maybe we can create a new style of bb that will appeal everybody xDDDD

PS: Sorry for my english. I'm spanish, so if i've made some mistake, feel free to correct me! Thanks!!

As long as you didn't march on Monday, we are fine.

I don't think that penitration should be an issue. Just shove 'em up there good and let your lover do the squeezing.

This was always one of my top fantasies. If I ever do find a women willing enough to do it, then I will be happy.

sacklunch27
04-15-2006, 10:01 PM

to penetrate just hold as much of your sack as you can (without the balls) and then stick it in using your other hands' fingers. let the vegina close on the sack and then "pop" a ball at a time into the vagina.

rolf
04-17-2006, 09:11 AM
sure that works???????must u be stretched for this technic?

sacklunch27
04-20-2006, 10:21 AM
sure that works???????must u be stretched for this technic?
nothing more than a nice self "regular" hand stretching as a warm up before going in. All you need is to make sure you have positioned your legs correctly so you would have maximum access to her vagina. try the position where you both lye, heads in opposite directions, her legs are to the sides of your body (one on the stomach and one on the back). kind of 90 degrees between pelvises. another is the position in the "Booya" clip: the girl takes her knees to her face with her ass in the air

ripper2
04-20-2006, 11:28 AM
Sounds like to much trouble. I'd just have her crush'em between her knees and be done with it.

fatcap
04-20-2006, 05:32 PM
I got some pics of that, I made them with a friend of mine and it does work fine, once you got your balls tied up, you can push them into her pussy...
The feeling is unbelievable and I do recommend this to all of you.

Ace Hardlight
04-20-2006, 08:38 PM
I got some pics of that, I made them with a friend of mine and it does work fine, once you got your balls tied up, you can push them into her pussy...
The feeling is unbelievable and I do recommend this to all of you.

Could you post these pictures please?

rolf
04-22-2006, 09:10 AM
i am interested in these pics too

smartty
04-22-2006, 10:58 AM
gota be rosetin balls in the hot pot

nme6666
04-22-2006, 05:33 PM
There has to be a video to smartty's pics above. please post link or reference vid. thanks

smartty
04-26-2006, 07:38 AM
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?userid=8291&type=1

Bremuse0
04-26-2006, 01:08 PM
http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?userid=8291&type=1

Thanks for the beastiality warning...:cryingblu

Schlampe
04-26-2006, 02:30 PM
hey boys - THATS MY PICS :machine: :machine: :machine: - why you no wrote in my thread

rolf
05-14-2006, 10:59 AM
what about another clip? does anyone have some clips about it?

lanius
05-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Unglaubliche Bilder. Voll der Hammer.Do könntest mit meinen Eiern und meinem Schawanz alles tun was dir passt.Voll GEIL.Du bist UNGLAUBLICH GEIL.
:thumbup :ibow4u: :D :iluvu:

Schlampe
05-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Unglaubliche Bilder. Voll der Hammer.Do könntest mit meinen Eiern und meinem Schawanz alles tun was dir passt.Voll GEIL.Du bist UNGLAUBLICH GEIL.
:thumbup :ibow4u: :D :iluvu:

thx - i now it *smile* :jumpsmile
all clips and pics are in SADOBITCH - it´s me too

RockFord_
05-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Just awsome! Thanks

inaicrnd
05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Any more like these?

like2see
05-15-2006, 07:27 PM
:thumbup Excellent thread and great pics at imageflap link. It would be more than possible for my lady to insert my balls into her when I am wearing my ball stretcher and have my balls locked in place. Am keen to give it a go now and feel the power of her control as she squeezes on them while they are trapped in her pussy. :)