PDA

View Full Version : I now know what I'm searching for and how to find it.

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2005, 08:16 PM
I came here and to other female domination forums and to femdom ********** forums searching for answers.

I've said in several of my posts here that I believe when we have a fantasy or fantasies there is often something we are searching for through those fantasies, something much deeper and much more than the things themselves we are fantasizing about.

I have strong femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which, wearing a long sleeve shirt with my arms completely covered in long sleeves, I am surgically ********* by a woman, with the ********** surgery being performed on me by a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows, who then keeps me forever to personally serve her and worship her as her very own personal eunuch slave/pet ********* at her hands.

There is something I'm searching for through that fantasy, something much deeper and much more than just the things themselves I'm fantasizing about there.

I now know what it is I'm searching for through that fantasy, and I know what to do and how to find it.

My purpose for coming here is now fulfilled. Thank you.

I won't say what I'm searching for through my femdom ********** fantasy because I don't want to influence others into thinking maybe they're searching for the same things too.

In something like this, I think others can help us, and others can give us guidance. But these are answers each of us must find for ourselves on our own.