PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, my first post

paralon
12-05-2005, 06:03 AM
Heya all,

Thought I'd say hi and give a bit of background about myself. I've never been kicked, at least not to the point beyond being stunned for a few seconds and to be honest, I hope I never am. However I am certainly curious about the whole thing. I live in the United States, however I seem to be a bit of a nomad moving to wherever I am able to find work.

I remember as a kid we would always threaten each other with a kick in the balls, however the first time I ever saw it done in person was in the seventh grade. There was this short, annoying kid named Chris. He prided himself a class clown and had a serious attitude problem, especially towards anyone who was taller than him, which was just about everyone. One morning before classes near the locker bay he was teasing this blonde girl named Shannon. As a response, she kicked him in the balls. He ended up going to the nurse's office and I heard later that he was then sent to the hospital. She got suspended. It quickly became the only thing everyone on campus talked about. Chris was in my first period class and the teacher was pissed about the whole thing and turned first period class into a question/answer session regarding getting kicked in the balls. After that day, it became very dangerous to be a guy in my school all the way to high school graduation.

In high school gym, we were approaching Christmas break and not enough time left in the semester to start a new sport so we played indoor volleyball. My team ended up being myself, an Australian guy with an attitude problem and the rest of the team was all girls. Each team had 10 people or so on it. The Australian guy began to complain about being on a team of girls and one of them, a blonde girl I forgot the name of, threatened to kick him in the balls and chased him all around our side of the court. She then promised she would not kick him and asked him to come over to her. He refused. The next day while we were waiting for the coaches to tell us what the day's activities were, I saw her talking to another guy and had her hands on his shoulder. She slowly started raising her knee up and at the last moment he shifted his body so that her knee did not strike his balls. The two of them then began to laugh.

In the same gym class that spring, I was playing raquetball with two girls, a redhead and a brunette and we were goofing around more than actually playing raquetball. At one point, the brunette asked me if I was wearing a cup. When I said no, she was disappointed because she wanted to kick me but she did not want to hurt me.

Junior year of high school, while we were waiting for our classroom to open up, a tall blonde girl who did not look that great came up to hug that Australian guy I mentioned about earlier. He pushed her away and said, "get away from me bitch." She kicked him in the balls and he slapped her in the face before he fell onto the ground.

In college I took fencing. There were more women than men in this class. There was a really hot blonde girl in the class who was the same skill level as me. The previous semester at the end of semester tournament, she won the female half of the tournament. Our matches were always memorable. In one match she was getting frustrated that she could not finish me off and stabbed me three times in the balls. I was wearing a cup though. I heard later that she told another girl she was surprised I did not collapse.

While practicing a new attack, she got matched up with another guy. Since it was a low attack, aparently she kept going after his balls and he kept avoiding her. The teacher was getting annoyed at the two because of the distraction they were causing and he was complaining that she was hitting his balls.

Every semester, we put on a show for one of the local middle schools to get them interested in the sport. At the show, one girl lunged at one of the guys and her blade was a little low and got him in the balls. Everyone had a big laugh when he fell on the ground in pain. The class afterwards, our female instructor told the rest of the class as not everyone attended that this was the highlight of the show. That class was also our final. I got matched up with the girl who caused the guy that pain. With each of her lunges, she hit my cup and not my abdomen as she should have.

Just a few of my stories. I guess what turns me on to this is the fact that on whim, a girl could raise her foot and "ruin my day" which gives her power and not a whole lot I can do about it.