PDA

View Full Version : Hi my names Frank, I'm 29,male and live in Canada, BC.

Frank
12-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi my names Frank, I'm 29,male and live in Canada, BC. I'm marred but my wife will not bust my balls :( She is scared that it will hurt my balls so we can not have kids. Is that a real problem or is that only in extreme cases. I know that if she ruptures my balls then we can't have kids. But medium ballbusting would be ok, would it not? I really want my balls kicked so bad I can tasty it. What do you people think about me getting another woman to bust my balls?

ridgel1n9
12-05-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi Frank. I am known here as ridgel1n9 (ridgeling) and live in Oregon in the US. I have had a mobid obsession with ********** and related subjects for 25 years, one of which is the physical effects of testicular truama on organ function. Your wife is right to be scared that your fertility could be impacted. Rupture in itself does not always mean loss of fertility. But *any* testicular trauma carries with it that risk. You owe it to your wife to at least have sperm samples preserved before trying to convince her to torture you. That said, the testes are well designed given the constraint of having to be external to the body, and most injury will not cause permanent damage. But again, there are exceptions and the Wrong Kick could destroy one or the other by hitting the cords exactly at the wrong place, or you could get an infection, etc. So "medium ballbusting" would probably by ok, but it might not. Personally, I think you should keep your fantasy in your head, and not play russian roulette with your sexuality, but that's just me. In any case, I think you'd be a fool to risk your marriage to someone who obviously loves you and cares about your long term interests by betraying her in having a dangerous sexual relationship with some stranger who almost certainly wouldn't.

ilny2000
12-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Tell her to rub your balls with her knee lightly. You'll go crazy but try and keep your head, when she sees that you are not dying and have a boner of steel, tell her to see for herself how much it turns you on.

She agree obviously. If you can bear it, WAIT until the next time you guys are fooling around. Ask her to rub your nuts with her knee again. This time tell her to give them a little "bump." If you don't blow your load... AGAIN let her know how much it turned you on and it didn't hurt you at all. Tell her she could do it harder even.

Take little steps.

By the way, don't tell her to rupture you. She's not going to do that and you won't like it at all. Leave that request for beat off material in your fantasies.

testosterone
12-06-2005, 05:04 AM
I like ilny2000's response. Taking small steps is the way to go. It's how I got my first girl -- the first girl who ballbusted me, at least -- to do it, back when I was sort of embarassed by my fetish (and thus, wasn't very good at easing her into being comfortable with it, either). We started out just doing some role-playing where she would merely THREATEN by balls and cup them like she was going to do something. In only a few days, she became comfortable giving me light slaps in the nuts and I eventually got her to go farther by sort of teasing her about it ("Oh, that doesn't hurt! You can do better.")

Frank
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Yea llny2000 I think your right. I will try small steps with my wife to get her used to kneeing me and then maybe she will kick my balls in a wail. I’m still would like to get my balls kicked. I’m thinking of calling a call girl service (for a woman) to kick my ball and ask if they would do it. I don’t want my balls rupture, then I would not be abal to do ballbusting any more. So what do you guys think, and Thanks for the help ridgel1n9 and ilny2000, testosterone . It’s nice to have a place where I can talk about ballbusting stuff.

ilny2000
12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
I'd stick with the wife... you'll fall down a slipperly slope with a paid whore. Next thing you know, you'll come home with AIDS and that'll be even harder to explain than a simple ballbust.