PDA

View Full Version : Chatrooms

oldphart
12-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Where do you all go to chat?

chewbally
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
I go down The Glyndwr see. It’s tidy place and the bar maid is as fit as a butchers dog. Plenty of chat going on down there see although most of its about whether the Llanelli Scarlets can do the Powergen & Heineken cup double. I’m pretty good at Rugby and I had a chance to play for Wales once you know. It was back in the dark days. At over 8 ft tall I’d have cleaned up the line-outs. However, it was obvious that the other teams, especially that wining English crowd, would’ve complained that having a Wookie on the team was cheatin. The WRUs solution was for me to shave my body but flat refused to do that. Sorry, I digress as is my way and risk going off the topic of chat. Anyway….. I’m hoping to talk Gwyneth at The Glyndwr into kicking me in the balls sometime soon. She can be well aggressive at closing time and I think she might just have wot it takes. I’ll let you know how I get on :D

As for BB chat then I just come here boyo as I can’t be doing with any of that realtime bollox.

Now if I were you, I’d get myself over to http://www.ntcweb.com/board/
and find out where in Denver Barefoot Princess likes to av a bevy. There’d be sure to be some ballbusting chat going on in that joint :)

Tamakeri
12-06-2005, 10:11 PM

Now if I were you, I’d get myself over to http://www.ntcweb.com/board/
and find out where in Denver Barefoot Princess likes to av a bevy. There’d be sure to be some ballbusting chat going on in that joint :)I think the place to be is the Chicago bar where evilgrl and snakegrl park their boots.

Knave
12-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Used to be a fella could go and chat with like-minded folks over at Yoda's old site. I remember many a night spent laughing with T.A.D and other such folks. We never got many ladies, but we did have good times.

-Knave(EM)

chewbally
12-07-2005, 01:51 AM
I think the place to be is the Chicago bar where evilgrl and snakegrl park their boots.I think that would be a tidy place too and with two for the price of one I wouldn’t argue with you. I just noticed oldphart and BFP both live in Denver and figured this’d be the easiest option. BFP doesn’t seem to be too stuck up like, so I reckon she might meet up with you if you offer to buy the bevies :)

One that note, if BFP, evilgrl or snakegrl ever find themselves over here I’d be more than happy to spring for the jars at The Glyndwr :)

Oh and Knave…. I luv you man! :iluvu: