PDA

View Full Version : Neat little domination story

Crymsonsplash
12-16-2005, 02:40 AM
I didn't want to put this in any particular topic, since this story covers all 4 of those genres...

The background behind this: my girlfriend wrote me this little story. I'm going to re-type it, correcting a few typos and whatnot, but... It's what she typed to me, kinda promising she'll be doing this to me over the winter holiday ;) Enjoy!

I entered my mistress' bedroom. She was a cute girl, 19 years old, blonde, 5'6, about 120 lbs. She was wearing a very sexy white lingerie style bra, with white panties that had a bit of skirt material to them, but barely. I approached her excitedly, but she stopped me dead in my tracks. "I want you on your knees and kissing my feet, slave!" I immediately bent down, and went to work on my beautiful mistress's cute size 7 bare feet. She stopped me shortly after, and demanded that I take all of my clothes off. What did she have in mind for me?
She commanded me to lie down on her queen size bed. She told me she wanted me to be rock hard, so she began giving me a very sexy blowjob. She knew she was good, adding tongue in certain spots. She even went up and down along my shaft firmly with her hand. She then stopped, and grinned at me. I moaned in disappointment, as my building orgasm slowly began to subside. She then hopped on to me, reverse facesitting me, pinning my arms with her legs and my hands with her feet. She would get up every so often, allowing me a little gasp of air, relief from my torture. While smothering me, she slapped my erect package around, and kneaded my balls in her hands. She then began to pull on my cock, scratching it, and my stomach, hard. I start to squirm, and finally she ended my smother torture. Before I could re-cooperate, she took off her bra and panties, sat on my chest and demanded I lick, kiss and otherwise clean her soft, smooth soles of her feet while pleasuring her with my fingers. I did so, and she shoved her foot into my mouth, ******* me to deep throat it. She began to start moaning, and got very wet. She slid her body towards my face, ******* me to pleasure her orally, while I had no air. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding on my face. Finally, she stood up and air rushed into my lungs...
She hopped onto my chest with all 120 of her lbs, stomping away at my stomach and ribcage. Up and down my body she walked, and on her way back up to my chest, she stood, fullweight on my face, looking straight up. She grinded her feet on my nose, with a sense of satisfaction. She then got off of me, and straddled my body. To my surprise, she grabbed ahold of my package, putting it inside the confines of her warm vagina. She rode me then, harder and harder. I felt my orgasm coming back, and coming back fast. She must have sensed it too, because she stopped, and took me out of her. I sighed again, as the feeling subsided. I can't believe I made the same mistake twice. She stood up, and stomped on my cock and balls, kicked them, and stood on them. She jumped with both feet on them, and then jumped on my stomach. She turned around, landing her naked butt on my stomach. She started slapping my balls around, harder and harder. She must have felt slightly sorry for me, because she began then to give me another blowjob. I was wrong however, because as soon as she had gotten me erect, she began dragging her teeth on it. I begged her for forgiveness, and worshipped her feet, which her soles were pointing skyward. After a few more minutes of that torture, she stopped, and began to ride my cock once again. This time though, she smothered me with her hands, riding me without a care. As the oxygen left my brain, I could no longer hold back, and I orgasmed inside of her. This infuriated her, and she reverse facesat me, ******* me to eat out all that I had orgasmed inside of her. When I had satisfactorily cleaned her out, and consumed what I had done, she demanded I worship her body. She moaned, in pleasure, and once again began to ride my still hard cock. I held back properly this time, and after she was fully pleasured, she finally gave me permission to release.
I left my mistress' quarters sore, but happy that day, waiting for the next time I could satisfy her.

Crymsonsplash
12-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Any... Feedback? This thing has been viewed 250 times so far... What's going on?

12BusedbyU
01-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Decent story. I would be in further Heaven if she concentrated more on slapping and squeezing my balls throughout.