PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure apparatus on balls! Hell of fun! (with picture)

bbwsh81
12-18-2005, 11:14 AM
O.K. i have seen this idea on the internet. and of course i tried it.

this is not me at that picture and the apparatus looks proffessionally
build.

only a Blood pressure apparatus is not enough to do this action.
because your balls pop out. so you have to have a lot of time to
play with the Blood pressure apparatus, that it is locked on your balls.

or you just use a scissor to open the material on one side (edge), put something flexible, a little thick in it. now you put your balls in the Blood pressure apparatus too. so they canīt pop out, not the down and not the way up. i know it is a bad description, my english is not the best.

firstly you can test your border with it.
secondly it is a lot of fun to play around with it, because you can think that it is a woman that bust your balls....

Tballs
12-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Been there - done that. I would tie my balls off, to prevent popping out, then pump it up high. Qiute an intense self-treatment.

msms
03-13-2006, 08:23 AM
WOW! Thanks for the idea. I just HAVE to try it!!!

RockFord_
03-13-2006, 03:43 PM
Love the idea. Ill try it! Thanks

sevenx
03-15-2006, 04:10 AM
wow interesting

onecool
03-15-2006, 05:15 AM
Very intersting.
Would be cool to see this used in a "nurse" type scene.

experiment
03-16-2006, 01:15 PM
The same technique and pleasure can be obtained from an inexpensive bike tire tube and a cheap tire pump. First secure the testicles in the scrotum with a rubber band or a leather strap or cord to prevent escape. Several wraps of the tire tube around the testicles and you are set for the surprise of your life. Just attach the tire pump and "very" slowly push the handle on the bike pump. You will be in extreme pain most likely with the first pump. Have fun. Be careful, don't say I didn't warn you how quickly you will be in pain.