PDA

View Full Version : Okay, This Is What Happened... (for reports on kicking/getting kicked)

Trouble
12-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Ridgeling asked about a thread in which we can exchange our own BB experiences. I looked back through the threads and there are some threads that start out as this person's experience, or that person's experience; there is an old thread about the last time any girl here kicked a guy int he balls. And THIS thread, you ask? THIS thread is for sharing our BB experiences.

Embarrassed? :o Don't be. We're all among perverted friends here. Right?

Having posted more messages than anyone but this stupid computer software could count, I've already said the more significant things that happened along the way, so I'll give the ol' first whack a brief (I hope) re-telling:

When I was 14, one of my mom's friends liked to whack me in the balls. She did this when no-one was looking; I don't know if she did this with most guys or what. Odd habit of hers, I s'poze. I got kicked in school plenty of times, but this was, yanno, a woman, which is an anatomically different thing from a girl, and most of my memories from school are relatively indistinct. The memory of this woman's purse suddenly slamming into my crotch is... quite a memory.

NEXT!

aemrcl
12-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Hello there, fellow slaves :bananad: an doms :ibow4u: my very first post here and this topic came on good timing ;)

I am an 20 years old ball slave from brazil, very unexperienced so please forgive me if my busting sounds lame. I see more kicks are coming on a bright future ahead ;)

Ive felt that urge and desire to get the balls kicked hard by a female since my very early childhood. In fact it developed first then the desire to fuck.

I had the first oportunity to get my balls smashed much later tho. A charming gilrfrind of mine. One day I got to see her at her schhol break and we got away from the crowds to play a little. We chit-talked for some time on the way and got on the subject of feminism and woman getting subversive to the male and striking back all the humiliation they made then suffer. Guess what she had in mind to punish the male?? You guessed it. She was in front of me with that beautiful behind rubbing against my crotch, and started pressing it real hard on my balls.. It was to good to be true.. There were us, the girl of my life and she was smashing my balls, she was actually doing it.. Jesus, that smile on her face!! She didnt care about the people on the apartments nearby. i was a bit ashamed tho, er dont do it in public. The most gloryous 15 minutes in my life, then the bell rang, she had to go.. sweet aching on the balls. I got the taste of blood in my mouth for quite a while. Divine.

dognuts11
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
i have a very good friend that is an exotic dancer who i have a lot of fun with. she loves to kick, knee, punch and grab and squeeze the life out of my balls. when i go to the club where she works, there is a cage in the club that has a back side to it that sits behind a larg t.v. that allows me to get back by the cage unseen unless you walk up on it a she gets me back there a delivers vicious kicks over and over again and squeezes for as long as i what. she wears beautiful hard platform shoes that show her lovely toes and she uses her dance momentum and force to deliver brutal kicks. she even swings around on the bars on the cage and licks her foot fly into my balls she also gets stomps in the other night see beat be pretty good for about 30 minutes and my balls hurt for 4 days it was wonderful

Sacktap
12-20-2005, 12:30 PM
My girlfriend Is a dancer and one day after her performances I went back to tell her she did great and all that usual romantic crap. Well that night someone from the crowd yelled something like "WOrk it Babe" and it really offended her.. She was on a rant about how some men are. when i askedh er what she would ever do about it she said this and kind of kicked me with the instep of her foot just teasing me at first then it got harder.. then she asked me if i liked it or something because i wasnt complaining and we now experiment with bb quite a bit. :iluvu:

Raphael01
12-22-2005, 09:16 AM
I actually had a girlfriend that I requested to hurt my nuts. She didn't mind groping it harshly which I liked because she used to smile and giggle when I squirmed, but was completely against kicking or kneeing. After about two months, she said she'd try kicking me, and after two kicks she said "It's just too kinky, I can't see how you can get off at this. I sure as hell am not."

anatinus
12-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Great posts y'all, I really like hearing peoples stories about getting racked and what not...Actually, these days it's one of my favorite things.

Raphael: I've had a few girls who I "came out to" and requested they hurt my balls during sex, who tried it for a bit, decided it was "wierd", and stopped. THe funny thing is, a few of them later asked me to play out "****" fantasies they had, slap them around, pretend I was a cop arresting them, torture their tits, etc....WHichever is "wierder" I'll never know.

OK, my contribution. There are a few other threads I talked about experiences I've had, but by far the hottest I haven't talked about; This was something I saw rather than something that happened to me.

I was living with a good friend of mine about 5 years ago, who was dating what I still consider to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen; Of latin descent, with impossibly high cheekbones, perfect, full lips, flawless porcelain skin, and the most trim yet curved body and smashing sense of style I've ever seen...A complete knockout, hard to look at, kneequiveringly gorgeous. Anyway, you get the picture.

She often used to paw his genitals under the table, usually in a teasing way, trying to get him hard at the table when we would eat out at restauraunts....He'd always shoo her hand away, and she would giggle. It was hot.

One particular day, she had pestered him for a bit, and had her hand in his pants; He told her "stop", and then I hear him say " stop" in avery croaking weak tone; I look over, and she has this ear to ear grin on her face; He again creaks out, "stop, that hurts"...She audibly laughs. He looks at the ceiling, smashing his eyes up closed, and swallows hard, moaning and puffing out his cheeks as if he's going to stop; The pain in his visage could not have been faked....She was obviously squeezing his testicles WAY harder than he was comfortable with. He finally said "stop, they're really sensitive"....She just laughed and said "I know"...Then she let go, and he breathed deeply in, and looked quite frazzled and hurt....She said, "whatever, you know you like the attention". We didn't talk much the rest of the dinner.

That's one situation that has never lost it's "charge" as far as fantasy material.

Anyway, enjoy, I have more I'll share later if people show an interest in this thread....For some reason many girls often tell me their stories of hurting men's testicles....Often apropos of nothing...The more put off you seem, the more satisfied they are to have told you; Little do they know (well, a few of them do), I'm getting off on it. Yay! I win!

ridgel1n9
12-29-2005, 04:19 PM
The more put off you seem, the more satisfied they are to have told you Indeed. Sadists enjoy causing pain, physical and emotional. In this case, pain they are immune to.

Raphael01
12-29-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm currently dating a girl who I haven't really told about my little fetish. I'm not into anything too harsh but you know a kick, knee, punch, or a hard grab is nice. I just don't quite get how some of you guys are able to find a girl who is more on the sadist side. Also, I'm never sure how to approach a girl with something like that. I was going to go with the next time she starts giving me head, give me a "love tap" on the balls and kinda work from there. What do you guys think?

marko28
12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
That might work Raphael01, I had a girlfriend who thought it was crazy at first, so I just asked her to give light squeezes, the moment she sensed how much i enjoyed it, she started to love it too. It worked on a "what makes you happy - makes me happy" theory. Now my only problem is she cant get enough of it - Ive greated a little monster in her. But its a problem i can live with ;-).

Raphael01
12-30-2005, 10:53 PM
If you guys want to know what happened last night here's what went down: Last night things were getting hot and heavy as usual. I asked her if she could grab my nuts fiercely. When she asked why, I replied it was so I could ejaculate a little faster (squeeze the cum out). I was sitting back waiting for her to do, but she didn't squeeze until I was about to climax. Then she squeezed with such force that I pulled my crotch away and fired on her couch, which had her clothes spread on it. So now I think I'm going to try a new approach... maybe ask for lighter squeezes like marko28. ^_^

Shatteredballs
12-31-2005, 07:53 PM
I was about a 13 year old boy when I experienced BB for properly and was playing this strange game with another 13 year old boy.

We played this game were we tried to grab each others balls, and if we were sucessful, then we could punish their balls by kicking, squeezing, kneeing and so on, I lost most of the time and had my balls punished the most because the other boy knew karate, and I did not, this meant that he could defend his balls more quickly and easily then I could mine.

However I was always fasinated/interested/exicited in a non-sexual way by watching boys being hit in the balls whe I was pre-pubic.

I am now 21 and don't like seeing boys being hit in the balls, because I think that if you are turned on by that, or get turned on by hitting boys in the balls when your an adult, then your a paedophile virtually.

Howevere I am still turned on by men being hit in the balls or me being ballbusted or reading ballbusting stories/pictures

kneetarget
01-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I still remember my first experience of sexual feelings and crotch pain at the same time. I was at primary school and had just developed my first crush on a girl called Rachael. I thought she had the most amazing legs and she always wore really short skirts. One day we were all playing football and I was lost in another word as I was gazing at her legs and to be honest I was quite turned on. Perhaps I should have been watching the game because the next thing I know one of the boys has taken a shot on goal and unfortunately my testicles got in the way.

To this day I still remember lying on the ground gasping for breath and clutching my aching balls while staring up at Rachael who had come over. When you are just discovering your sexuality it's very embarrasing and private, and suddenly I'm lying on the floor in front of the girl I loved clutching my genitals. It was very strange. I felt humiliated and excited at the same time. Even now it gets me wound up just thinking about it. I wonder if that's why I'm in to BB as an adult?

pecs
01-01-2006, 02:23 PM
i've just met a lovely sexy woman who I introduced to light ball squeezing at first during sex. I can take quite a bt and never thought that a woman could squeeze hard enough so that I would have to stop her but she has got so into it that she says 'right, lets see if we can hurt those balls then', she proceeds to squeeze with an iron grip that does get me a bit worried. Never had any probs though and the pain stops as soon as she lets go which meens all is fine.

last night I got her to try some knees... light ish but we will work on that little by little. She was saying things like.. 'lets see if I can get them right on the end of my knee', I had such a hard on... she really enjoyed it because of that... great sex followed.. mmmm!

skweezme
01-01-2006, 04:09 PM
I really don’t remember a definitive moment that attracted me to ball-kicking.

I grew up with a general sense of wanting to get my balls hurt by girls. Even when I was a kid I used to teach my girl friends some “self-defence” moves that involved them going for the balls. Sometimes kicking, but of course they didn’t want to hurt me.

Later I had a girlfriend who liked to indulge my fantasies, tie me up and squeeze my balls until I begged her to stop. She didn’t, usually.

But for other reasons, that didn’t work out.

Now I’m with someone in a long-term relationship. She’s not into ballbusting, but other than that we’re great partners and mates. Children, etc.

At the beginning of our relationship she tried a bit of ballbusting. On one occasion, she’d gone along with me asking her to tie me to the bed and squeeze my balls. She did that, and then began slapping them. Her hands are quite big and strong and really sexy. But she didn’t want to hurt me. She teased me that she could. I wanted her to.

But we’ve settled into a routine that doesn’t include ballbusting, let alone ball-kicking. Her legs are slim but muscular. A kick would hurt.

Mandrel
01-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Now I’m with someone in a long-term relationship. She’s not into ballbusting, but other than that we’re great partners and mates. Children, etc.Never give up on it dude. If she loves you then she’ll do it for you. Offer to trade for something she likes (a massage or wotever) and go easy with it at first. I’ve managed to turn a girl that was completely turned off by it all into a good little ballbuster (but it took a long while). I tell her how much I enjoy it and how much you love her as she goes at it. Its very intimate. I’ve still not managed to get her to kick me where it counts but I think I’ll get there if I take it slowly as she’s already grinding her feet into my eggs.
Good luck :)

alibabba
01-26-2006, 10:14 AM
When I was 16, there was a girl Natasha, we were classmates. She had one trick. In Yugoslavia, when we say "hello", we say something that sounds like "Here's a hand", when translated (same like "give me 5"). So, she would say "Here's a hand!", and after handshake, she'd say "Here's a leg too!!!", and send a kick straight to the groin -BAM!!
Boy, she had the greatest legs ever

Liesbeth
01-26-2006, 04:29 PM
So alibabba? Do you still see Natasha or have you lost contact with her?
Had it something to do with different etnian groups? Was she from Kroatia or was she from Bosnia? Or is that not relevant in your story?

j12bird98
01-26-2006, 05:28 PM
When I was about twelve years old my older sister was 15. She used to back me up against a wall and press her body up against me and kiss me on the mouth with alot of tongue action. Naturally I got a hard on which she could feel beneath my pants. Then she'd tell me she had to punish me for getting an erection without her permission. The WHAM, she would smash her knee into my balls over and over again until my knees begand to bend. But she would hold me up against the wall and continue with her knee lifts. Finally I would start crying and she would let me go aand I would slide down the wall nursing my shattered testicles. And the thing is, I LIKED IT!

alibabba
01-27-2006, 07:04 AM
So alibabba? Do you still see Natasha or have you lost contact with her?
Had it something to do with different etnian groups? Was she from Kroatia or was she from Bosnia? Or is that not relevant in your story?

:D No, she's not from Croatia or Bosnia hahaha :)
I saw her 2 years ago on generation 1994 reunion, but she's not the same girl now :(

skipperbob
01-27-2006, 02:47 PM
I Have Found That Some Of The Best Experiences Are Ones That You Don't Expect. In High School There Was A Girl Who Was Very Frumpy And Plain Looking, Almost Ugly And None Of The Guys Wanted Anything To Do With Her But She Had Nice Legs And Feet So I Was Interested! I Slowly Made Friends With Her And Got Her Talking About Being Afraid Of Being Attacked And I Offered To Show Her Some Self-defense Moves. I Think She Was So Happy To Have A Boy Paying Attention To Her That She Was Anxious To Try It. I Moved Slowly But Finally Got To The Important Stuff And Had Her Try A Knee To The Groin. She Hesitated At First But Then The More She Did The More She Liked It! She Really Started Laying Some Knees Into Me, I Think She Liked The Feeling Of Power It Gave Her And It Was A Release For Her Frustrations! On Her Own She Started Kicking Me In The Groin Too And That Was All It Took. She Asked Me If I Was Ok And Then Just Kept Kicking Me, Laughing At My Reaction! She Would Help Me Up And Bust Me Some More And It Was Obvious That I Was Getting Very Aroused From The Abuse And That Seemed To Turn Her On Too! The Last Thing She Did Was Grab My Crotch And Squeeze Until I Collapsed And Then She Stood Over Me, Enjoying My Suffering. The Next Time I Saw Her I Didn't Know What Her Reaction Would Be But She Passed Me A Note Asking Me If I Was Ready For Another "lesson" And I Blushed And Almost Came In My Pants! After That We Always Managed To Find A Spot After School And She Went After My Groin Every Way She Could Think Of! She Couldn't Wait To Try Different Things On Me And Smiled At My Pain. She Got Me So Aroused That I Usually Got A Hand-job At The End And Then We Finally Would Have Sex After A Workout And It Was Incredible! She Loved Dominating Me And Kicking My Balls And Then Making Up. To Look At Her You Would Have Never Guessed That This Frumpy Girl Would Have Liked Abusing My Balls And That She Was A Sex Machine.

Zaphod
01-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Ok, so, first proper post...here goes.

A few months ago, I was dating a girl a couple of years younger than me. We'd met when one of my friends broke up with her, and then essentially dumped her on me, with the net result that she spent our first evening together complaining about men. During that evening she bitterly bemoaned the fact that, as she put it, 'guys think with their balls'...which of course piqued my interest immediately. We ended up having a long discussion about said subject, with her getting quite amused at just how sensitive balls are - lots of that female giggling and disbelief which I personally find so sexy. Long story short, a few months later we ended up going out, and all was normal for the first 6 months or so of our relationship.

After that 6 months, I started to see a lot more of her and we began to get more serious. One night after a particularly unpleasant row, I went round her house to stay the night, and things started getting pretty intense on her sofa. She was more aggressive than she'd ever been before. Eventually we ended up having a bit of a wrestling match; she got me on my back, landed on top of me, gave me an extremely wicked grin and then smacked me in the nuts, hard enough to really make me jump. Her eyes lit up at that, and she groped around down there until she'd got a good firm grip on my balls. I was wearing jeans, so it took her a while, but once she had them, her whole manner changed from the meek girl I knew to...well, something I'd always dreamed of but never thought I'd actually find. She started to squeeze and asked me whether she'd got them dead on before she grinned and said 'No need to tell me, I can see it in your eyes'. She squeezed until she got me whimpering and then stopped and started fooling around normally, but we both knew we'd discovered something quite interesting about one another.

A few weeks later I was down again, and we were fooling around in her bedroom, me stark naked and her in a teeny pair of shorts. She was straddling my chest as I lay on my back, when suddenly that look came back into her eyes. She reached behind her with both hands and grabbed my balls. My instinctive reaction was to close my legs, which made her tighten her grip, smile sweetly at me and say 'if you try that again baby, I'll squeeze them 'till they pop'. Then she started giving both balls a complete and thorough work-out, pulling, squeezing, tugging and generally giving me the most exquisitely agonising experience I've ever had. I had to hold on to the headboard of the bed and arch my back to stop from screaming, and each time she knew she'd got me really going she'd pout at me, blow a mocking kiss and say 'awww, poor baby, did that hurt you? No pain, no gain, I'm afraid...', and treat me to an even harder squeeze.

Eventually she tired of torturing me like that, and sat at the other end of the bed with her feet in my groin, prodding at my balls with her toes and giggling like mad every time I whimpered. Finally she drew her foot back and kicked me hard enough to make me groan, then mimed clutching at herself, going cross-eyed and whimpering as I struggled to stop myself curling into the foetal position and doing the same. We fooled around a little after that before both falling asleep.

I chatted to her about it on several occasions, and she said it wasn't the actual act that turned her on so much; more my reaction to what she did. She couldn't believe how much power it gave her, and I think that gave her a bit of a buzz, as she was a couple of years younger than me. In any case, she maintained that the best way to get a really desperately passionate kiss out of me if I wasn't in the mood was to give my balls a good going over as she kissed me. She was a gorgeously sexy girl, and the first female I've ever really told about this little peccadillo of mine. Her reaction to it all was so beautifully perfect. It's a shame we broke up, as she was a great lass, but I guess there's hope for the future.

In any case, there we go. Sorry it was so long, and I hope some or all of you enjoyed it. Hopefully be posting a good deal more now I've had the courage to post for the first time.

- Zaphod

alibabba
01-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Nice story.

So, here's what happened last night. I went to my gf to stay at her place, we haven't seen each other for two weeks and we were both desperate to have sex. During it, when I placed myself at my side, she started to slap my bals with her hand. Every time she'd slap them I would make a little jump, sticking it deeper, or trying to take it out of her pussy. At on moment, she said sweatly : "Oh, that's a big turn on to me".
Today, I asked her if she could tell me some details about what is turning her on when she slaps, she couldn't say exectly, but that there are several factors, but one she could remember was that it's becaise it turns me on too. Sure, she likes the reaction too, also to fell balls moving when she slaps, so we had a great night.

toyboy2
01-28-2006, 12:35 PM
When I was about twelve years old my older sister was 15. She used to back me up against a wall and press her body up against me and kiss me on the mouth with alot of tongue action. Naturally I got a hard on which she could feel beneath my pants. Then she'd tell me she had to punish me for getting an erection without her permission. The WHAM, she would smash her knee into my balls over and over again until my knees begand to bend. But she would hold me up against the wall and continue with her knee lifts. Finally I would start crying and she would let me go aand I would slide down the wall nursing my shattered testicles. And the thing is, I LIKED IT!

rofl dude that is like ******

Trouble - was the woman hot?

anatinus
01-28-2006, 12:44 PM
I just wanted to thank you all for participating; this thread is tops! Really, one of my favorite things is hearing stories about guys getting their nuts racked; Gets me goin' rrrrrrrrreal good, yeah!
One thing I've always found interesting is that women have told me stories about hurting men without any lead in to the conversation; A friend of my old roomate once told me, "I used to kick my brothers in the balls all the time in high school" and seemed very interested in my reaction, staring me down as she said it...I said someting innocuous like, "well, it's good to get practice", and she said, "yeah, I didn't even do it because they were messing with me; I just wanted to see if it hurt......and it always did" (laugh). The girl in question was rather hot, scantily dressed "goth" styled girl....A sexy lass for sure.
My (male) roomate had left the room, looking bit put off, and my (female) roomate and her friend just stood there laughing and looking at me shifting in my seat....I immediately went to my room and jerked off! Thanks ladies!

lalilulelo2009
01-29-2006, 07:45 AM
any guys or firls from kroatia

lalilulelo2009
01-29-2006, 07:46 AM
any guys or girls from kroatia

dognuts11
02-11-2006, 01:07 PM
yesterday after work i went to visit my friend who loves to bust my balls i had a great time she kicked and kneed and stomped my balls for about 30 minutes teh best kick she delivered was with the back of her foot i was laying on the bed face down spread eagle and she stood up over me and turned around backwards and slammed her heel into my testicles with extreme force direct hit and crushed my nuts she let my lay there a couple of seconds then repeated the kick while she was on the phone with one of her girlfriends so she could her me scream the best part was when she showed me the cum in her panties she had from kicking me in the balls

Sacktap
02-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Well tonight i got busted!!!! woohoo It was great! this is a true story by the way, Well tjere were 3 of us guys and 4 girls at my house today. Well we had a party later that night but the most exciting part happened before the party.. Well we were watching tv and we came into a little arguement about what to watch. Well the most attractive one of all (blonde skinny long legs perfect butt you know the type) decided to "play fight" me for it well after she tried snatching it a few times she full on tackled me haha.. well being as verse as i am at jiujitsu I just kind of played with her and tied her up till she could barely move... or so i thought... she said, " You know how bad I could hurt you right?" Of course being macho about it i said .. Haha you lost just give up.. So she then tried a little harder and after a few mins of more erotic wrestling.. I say erotic because we have a thing for eachother and werent exactly shy she started eying my crotch then when i was on top she gave me a good knee to the nuts.. I was so happy about being busted i barely felt the pain! later that evening we just kind of made out and hopefully i found myself a new bb g/f.

pulleddown
02-12-2006, 05:33 AM
My earliest direct experience was a girl in my neighborhood who was quite a tomboy. We had grown up together. About 8th grade when some of the guys were into busting each other, she decided she could join in. She would mostly do backhanded slaps to the crotch. It was fair game if we tried the same to her – obviously without much effect.

One day, they guy across the street Mike who was two years older than us pulled her dress up and grabbed her crotch. Now this was a different story. She got really pissed and hit him in the face. She tried for his balls but he protected well. The next day was a different story. She had always participated in out local games of flag football. She would not play tackle so we usually would usually do flag football so she would play. Well she was tall and ran fast so she usually played pass defense/ receiver. Well the guy who had grabbed her the day before was down in his stance and she came up behind him and “punted” his balls. Nailed him good. She stood over him as he was rolling on the ground holding his balls. She reminded him of the previous morning and told him if he ever tried that again it would be worse.

He was never allowed to touch her again and she never gave his crotch another playful smack. Those of us who were the same age were still legitimate targets. Smacking at her was also legit and a brief grab/ feel was ok IF she was wearing jeans but never if she was wearing a dress. She would often threaten to kick us in the balls but the most she ever did to the rest of us was a much less than full force knee. I guess this was how she separated when she was in the role of a girl and when she was “one of the guys”. Grabbing her ass was also OK if nobody not part of our group was around. Once she started getting large breasts, these were also “off limits”. She never really went with one guy, she just was hung out the with guys more than with the girls her age.

When we were 17, her mother got sick and she went to live with her father. I never heard from her again.

Another day I will have to write about the day we all went swimming at the “rock quarry” that was out in the woods accessible only by an old grow-over road. The was more of a grab-and-squeeze incident.

anatinus
02-13-2006, 09:51 PM
These have been great..I especially loved that there last one, hearing about that guy getting floored; that's what I like to hear! If only I could be "deserving" of a swift kick like that! I'm too nice for my own good I tell ya!
I would most certainly like to hear "grab and squeeze down by the ol' rock quarry"...I'm all ears!
cheers all!

astralpanda
03-07-2006, 09:45 AM
I don't know if this counts, but this thread was in serious need for a bump..

I had a very surreal dream last night. I was in a brand-new apartment, the walls were freshly painted and I was talking with a friend about moving in. Then from the the bathroom someone called to me, she had a very familiar voice so I walked in the bathroom. I find a girl of about 17/18 with one of the greatest bodies I've ever seen and she's completely nude and taking a bath like it's the most casual thing. So she starts talking to me about...something, I don't what, I was kind of distracted :P .... So I begin to sit down cause it seemed like it was gonna be a long conversation, as I do this she begins to get out of the bath. She walks right up to me and puts her completely shaven cooch right in my face and I begin eating her. Just as I begin she takes one of her feet , places it on my balls and starts grinding and putting a lot of pressure on them. It's funny, even in the dream I could feel the pain. She was enjoying herself and grittting her teeth. I grab her foot , look at her and say "Oh I love that" To which she smiled.

And then I wake up. Damn! I wish more dreams were like that.

msms
03-17-2006, 02:57 AM
Ok, so, first proper post...here goes.

In any case, there we go. Sorry it was so long, and I hope some or all of you enjoyed it.

- Zaphod

I love true life stories - dont apologies.

msms
03-17-2006, 02:59 AM
And then I wake up. Damn! I wish more dreams were like that.

Next time dont wake up so soon - it was just going real well!

msms
03-17-2006, 03:19 AM
I often found after a good sex session that my balls ached for the whole next day so when I found BB on the internet it was like a light went on. So I asked my gf to play with my balls. Now when she gets near orgasm she grabs my nuts and squeezes them to make me shoot. All girls should be taught to do this - its the best orgasm ever.

Andolini
03-17-2006, 11:38 AM
I really don't know how i started to love ballbusted... when i was young in primary schoool i just dream of being trampled by my teahers (just trample but not ballbusted), then later i begin to change the taste and dream to be ballbusted. I love to be kneed and stomped really really hard.

My first direct experience is that when i was about 15 years old i persuade my cousin, who was 9 years old, to play fighting games. Then every time i just lie down on my back and tell her to stomp my chest; later i even bring in some role play, finally i tell her to stomp my cock and then she used her hands to hold my legs (9 years old but really strong), and start stomping me with full strength. But after 3 hit i lie on my side because of the pain. She said," of coz it is painful, you know where i hit." And after these 3 stomps she began to feel embarass and i lost an angel...

I just told my girlfriend that how i like to be stomped and kneed... but she dun wanna hurt me and think that i m weird and abnormal (she is kind of afraid to hear that news)...... although she is willing to tease me with legs but she against busted...
HOWEVER, today when we are in a lift and i just keep kissing her neck then suddenly she kneed me. Althogh it is not very hard, her moves was so beautiful that it is really a good start. HEAVEN is coming.

By the way i m very happy to see there's so many ballbusted friend. And i m living in Macau 22 years old

popo123212321
11-13-2006, 03:59 PM
i had a friend a while back named holly and she use to bust my balls all the time. the first time she did it we were at eat n park with 6 of our friends and we were more then friends at that point so she started rubbing my dick under the table. we were giggling a little and i looked at her and she quickly moved down to my balls and started squeezing pretty hard! i was trying not to squint, she was giggling, and all of our friends were like what is up with you guys?!? it was fun to say the least. the second time, we were on her couch in the basement and she was giving me a hand job and squeezing my balls as she was doing it. after i was done, i laid back on the arm rest, and she went to the other side of the couch, stuck her foot inbetween my legs and nailed my bare exposed balls. the third time we were out playing frisbee and i was standing behind her harrasing her about how she throws like a girl. she backs up back to me and swings the back of her left hand right in to my testicles. the last time before we broke up being friends, we were in class, and she needed a pencil to write down some notes we were taking, i had 4 of course and it was my responsabitity to taunt her with them lol. so after playing with her for a while she say fine i'll make you give me one, and she puts her hand on my knee, i dont know what she is doing, and all of a sudden makes a fist and rams it into my balls. i was like :):):):thumbup well anyways she was a good friend, too bad it didnt work out