PDA

View Full Version : painful ball sex - but fun.

toughtony
12-22-2005, 02:20 PM
last weekend I had some fun with my wife. We cut plastic wrap into strips about 2 inches wide and wrapped my balls into the shape of a dildo - essentially you start wrapping from the base. it's a little tricky to make a dildo out of your balls, you have to wrap the base enough times to start a shank and then you wrap one ball and then you wrap the next ball in in-line. then the fun starts. you get mounted and you use your balls as a pleasuring device for fucking. it was pretty painful because my wife was squeezing them pretty hard (not with her hands :]) Your hard cock ends up being a stimulator for her to rub on. Another thing you can do is wrap the cock and balls as one and try to wrap the balls as far up as possible on to your shaft and then proceed to fuck. The female gets the pleasure, you get to have fun too. Anybody ever try this?

Zygons
12-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I've done this but used a leather ball stretcher. I find its better if you fuck her ass with ure ball-dick as the ass gives a much better squeezing effect :) I'm curious whether its possible to DP with balls in the ass and dick in the clam :confused:

KennyChinn
12-27-2005, 07:55 PM
A favorite method of fucking for my wife and I is with her riding me. She reaches back with one arm and slams her fist down repeatedly into my testicles, causing me to buck up and down. She tries to make me buck hard enough to throw her off, and sometimes I do. We call this the ballbusting bronco fuck - for obvious reasons. It's a great position because even though her fist causes my body to convulse and spasm with each blow, unlike her kicks and knees to my boys (which can be very hard...believe me) I can recover very quickly this way and am ready for more in just a few seconds.

I'm sure there must be other couples who engage in this same style of intercourse?

FunTimes
12-28-2005, 06:39 PM
Awsome ideas guys! I've never considered this. I bet the feelign of having your bound balls squeezed from inside her is incredible!

Leatherface
12-30-2005, 12:46 AM
A variation a former girlfriend and I enjoyed, was to rope tie my cock and balls, pulling them up and keeping them there. Then she would get on top. With every down thrust, her ass was landing on my balls. Its the mix of wanting to plunge into her, but knowing your balls are going to pay the price for it.

FunTimes
12-30-2005, 04:17 PM
LeatherFace I share a similar desire. I think it mixes the perfect amount of pain/discomfort and pleasure! I knew I wasn't the only on to think that up...

rolf
01-03-2006, 01:20 AM
how much the balls must be streched to create a good ball-dick? how long must you train to do that?