PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas 2005

Tamakeri
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Merry Christmas, old Femaledom Forum. To those of you I feel like I know well enough to invite you over for a drink or two- Trouble, Knave, Magnum, Julie, David_B, Smack, Sharon, Wimpie, Sarah and Inqui if you're lurking, and to those I don't know so well, a very Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you all get (or give) the ball busting you so richly deserve this holiday season. I got my Christmas present tonight from my Cali Mean Girls partner, the beautiful Scarlet Lisa; I'm feeling it deeply right now as they start to swell, and I wish you all the best of the season and all the joy I'm feeling!

Knave
12-24-2005, 09:45 PM
And to you as well sir! I'll be seeing my girl on Monday, I hope to recieve a proper kicking then. :)

Peace!

-Knave(EM)

Raphael01
12-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Guys, Merry Christmas. And if I manage to meet Santa and he gives me my hot ballbusting chick, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Troubled
12-25-2005, 08:28 AM
Merry Christmas, old Femaledom Forum. To those of you I feel like I know well enough to invite you over for a drink or two- Trouble, Knave, Magnum, Julie, David_B, Smack, Sharon, Wimpie, Sarah and Inqui if you're lurking,That’s a roll call from the good old days :) I heard from Inqy a while back. He says he’s still up to his old tricks and is all over the forum like a rash – albeit covertly. He also said that he thought you’d be proud to know that he’s graduated from being a lightweight when it comes to BB and that he hasn’t forgotten that he owes you a drink when you get over to the UK.

This forum has changed. Despite the authoritarian administration, I liked the way it was - but I guess things always move on. It no longer has that ‘drop-around-to-Sara’s-place-anytime-for a-BB-chat’ feel about it. The board still seems popular enough but there’s a lot less female input now :( Does anybody here know wot Sara’s up to these days? She did talk of starting up somewhere else. Perhaps you can offer her the post of running the Cali MG forum :)

Merry Xmas to all. I hope y’all get yer nuts cracked (or crack a couple) during the festive season :D
Best wishes for 2006.

Trouble
12-26-2005, 01:50 AM
No answer at my partner's abode; no word from her in some time; no message machine. Welp, she's either dumped me, moved, or transcended rhis place (she was getting on in years and not taking care of her health...). Au revoire (sp?)...

NEXT!

Xenxou
12-26-2005, 06:08 AM
Hello! I'm new here! I'm Italian, and I'm happy to give you a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a Thanks for all your work! ^__^

Xenxou

SavoirFaire
12-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks, and a happy new year to all of you.

Cheers!!

SF.

agnetha
12-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Hello,

and merry Christmas to all.

Aggie x

Oh, and some new year wishes for me on here ! ...

1) for more of the same from mr-try-anything-once-and-again-and-again-if-I-like-it (the bf)
2) for interesting posts from members
3) and not for private messages from members requesting I "get together" with them

David_B
12-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Thank you for the Christmas Message, Tamakeri.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish massive successes in 2006 for both Cali Mean Girls and yourself personally, and the same to the whole forum. Have a great new year.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Tamakeri
12-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks very much for the kind words David.

Zygons
12-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Yo David,
Wots with those cut-off jeans? Do u always look like that? There's gotta be a story there sumwhere. Does anybody else ever get busted at BBGodess?
New Year wishes 2 all,
Z.

Zygons
12-28-2005, 04:12 PM
No answer at my partner's abode; no word from her in some time; no message machine. Welp, she's either dumped me, moved, or transcended rhis place (she was getting on in years and not taking care of her health...). Au revoire (sp?)...

NEXT!OK Trouble, this one's for you :)