PDA

View Full Version : New To BB

Liquid Cheese
12-27-2005, 12:28 PM
I have been interested in BB for about a year or so now. I would always search the net, but end up finding very little pics and info. Until I found this forum! Within the one day I have been a member of this forum I have seen more pics than I have in the past year. I am truely happy I found this place. I also have sever anxiety which makes me very shy and feel very self consious while around people I am not comfortable with... Having this problem has made it pretty difficult for me to get a gf, so I have subsided to self-abuse. This is another reason why I consider my self as new to BB, because I have never had a real busting. When I have to bust my self I still like it, but I always hold back. That's enough info about me for now. Now on to my questions.

1) What are some good methods for self BB?
2) What are the chances of not being able to reproduce due to BB?
3) When I do get a gf should I inform her about my fetish right away or hold off for a while?
4) How should I bring this info about to her?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

agnetha
12-28-2005, 05:55 AM
Hello,

and if you look through the site you will find the answers to your questions. Let us know how you get on.

Agnetha

Billnla
01-06-2006, 02:09 AM
and finding partners interested in our fetish. I am trying to determine if is worth the fee. Thanks in advance for your response.

bbwsh81
01-07-2006, 11:11 AM
There is a lot of good looking faked woman in it, or they are pay-Doms.