PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Ballbusting Vs Western Femdom BB

old555
12-27-2005, 11:04 PM
I think there are distinct differences between the styles of BB used in Japanese(eastern) videos vs Western Femdom BB.

Specifically devices seem to be more widely used in Western BB.

Wonder which is more preferred here in this forum?

J T
12-27-2005, 11:51 PM
I'm kinda cheap that way. I tend to like it any way I can get it!

toybag_cellphone
12-28-2005, 12:20 AM
A lot of western ball-busting seems based around inflicting pain for its own sake, whereas what I've seen of the Japanese style tends to be more subtle, based more around grabbing/holding/threatening, and involves a lot more domination than sadism. Not that there aren't some extremely good western sources for this.

Keep in mind, though, that *was* what I was looking for going in. :)

Zygons
12-28-2005, 01:20 AM
Please see this thread: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2600

tarzan
01-02-2006, 04:15 PM
I tend to think that japanese ballbusting is more sophisticated than its western counterparts, I'm sure everyone has seen pictures and movies of pure and simple ballbusting but the girls always seem to be either smartly dressed, or quite feminine-ly attired.they also seem to be more "carefully" cruel, which I have to say I like!

James Market
01-29-2006, 11:06 AM
I prefer the Japanese/Asian style because they tend to not use all those devices. It is more "natural" and the guys look like they are really being hurt. To many Western videos have guys who obviously cannot feel the pain. I do not like all the flogs, whips, chains, ropes, and other contraptions used in Western BB.