PDA

View Full Version : FTP Site

orionpc84
01-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Hi there, I'm a relatively new member to this site. I've been visiting here often over the past few months and it's great. I absolutely love ballbusting, especially asian themes, I actually want to contribute as much as I can to this forum. I notice everywhere on here it's rather tedious to upload to free sites and sometimes they wont always download, or become removed, etc. I've see a lot of really good movies, like barefoot princess videos, that seem to have been deleted from free hosting sites because of "complaints received" or something like that. It's a shame, and its hard for me to find it elsewhere on the Internet.

I've had an FTP site running for about a year now, registered my own domain name, there's no IP address to change or remember. I would like to ask permission of a moderator or owner to post my FTP information (user/pass) so that it can be used as a resource to share pictures or videos between members. Is that permissible or would that infringe upon this site?

-oRioN

Tamakeri
01-04-2006, 06:55 PM
I hope you have a very easy relationship with your upstream provider. I'm not sure you understand the bandwidth you may be committing to. That's why you don't find free FTP sites. You publish that password and url and you will have hundreds if not thousands of visitors in the first 48 hours. You have any big, popular clips on there and you will either shut down your host provider, or service will choke to a gasp, or you will have one helluva bill for bandwidth.

It's been done many times but none have lasted beyond a few days.

orionpc84
01-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Well, I'm not hosting any big files in particular. Not to say there wont be any uploaded or shared out though. I've been known to have 12GB/down and 2GB/up in a 24 hour period relatively frequently and everything seems to be fine. I help to sell business for my ISP in my workplace, actually. So tight relations are good but surely not guaranteed to keep me online. To be honest I've never experienced the onslaught that may insue the minute I publish the user/pass.

I'm willing to try anything once, to see how it goes. I limit simultaneous connections to a number that should be flexible enough to accomodate users but not cause enough bandwidth troubles... who knows maybe I'm doomed to the same fate as the others :) But it's worth a try in my eyes.

That being said, I didn't see anything in the posting rules regarding FTP. So here we go.

ftpri.com
user: Online
pass: imagic

You must enter the folder called "Forums" all other folders are inaccessible.

luvit58
01-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Sorry, dead link here.

luvit58

orionpc84
01-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Make sure you dont type "www" or "ftp" before the web address. just simply type "ftpri.com" into internet explorer browser.

If you use Firefox you will need to type this "ftp://online:imagic@ftpri.com" or "ftp://ftpri.com" and login.

The site works

Sonfer
01-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Thanks, works. Can someone put the WWE / WWF wrestling Trish Stratus, Stacy Keible, Sable combinations there please?

iagree
01-05-2006, 12:29 PM
I can get to the site but when i click the folders it tells me I do not have permission to access. I am on windows using internet explorer

skweezme
01-05-2006, 02:02 PM
:( It isn't working for me, either. Logged in, explorer was still searching for folders and a pop-up told me I couldn't access them

orionpc84
01-05-2006, 05:47 PM
The only folder you can access or create in is "Forums"

The FTP was down for 3 hours today but it's up and running again. Some people have already uploaded some goodies :)

Dont forget to upload those asian girls :bananad:

pecs
01-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I've just been in.. down loaded some goodies then uploaded a few of my own.

If everyone uploads something after they have downloaded it should make for a great collection.

Enjoy

phrank
01-06-2006, 09:29 PM
it's not working for me. won't accept the user/pass

orionpc84
01-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I would like to briefly discuss some reasons why the FTP may not work properly or at all:

Firstly, the server is run from my personal computer. This means any time I restart (because of windows updates, etc.) the server will be temporarily down until my machine boots up again.

The nature of using IIS to run an FTP server is quite complicated. Because of the limitations of XP Professional, the server can have no more than 10 simultaneous connections at any one time

If 10 users are connected, the FTP will either not respond or not accept your user/pass.

Bandwidth is a concern to my ISP and myself, it may respond slowly or not at all at some times of the day or some times during the week.

If there is a problem it is most likely because of the issues above. Always try again later. Also, you should attempt to use specific FTP programs for connecting to FTP servers. Internet Explorer is well and good, but as far as downloading and resuming incase of a failure, you might want to try something like FlashFXP.

I would love to eliminate the issue of having only 10 connections at one time, but unfortunately I can't afford to put Windows Server 2003 on my personal desktop computer.

Lastly, this server is dedicated to sharing ballbusting fetish pictures and movies. It's quite difficult to find rare, good, quality material that is uncopyrighted or amateur. I'm offering the use of my personal computer for upload/download purposes so that we can share a collective group of excellent videos for all to see. I only ask that you return the favor by uploading anything you have in your own archives. It's not much to ask for some nice asian ballbusting videos in return :bananajum

So be patient with the server and enjoy your many downloads, and please give a few uploads too. :) Let's share the fetish we all enjoy!

-oRioN

bbwsh81
01-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Hey Orion, where is the full movies folder?

I´ve startet downloading these, but it seems that you have deleted the big vids. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

So please reupp them. Im sure you´ve downloaded them for yourself. :bananawin

PLease :(