PDA

View Full Version : BB backgammon

bouncingballs
01-05-2006, 07:55 AM
A brief introduction and a BB variant on an old game.

I've been into CBT and BB for many years and lucky enough to be married to a wonderful woman who is willing to put up with my "hobby", even gets into it from time to time. I've been teaching her how to play backgammon and the recent BB games thread inspired me to come up with this variant which adds an element of fun to an already fun game.

We play backgammon as normal except for the following:
1. Every time I send one of her men to the bar I get hit on the balls.
2. If she is blocked from moving one of her pieces I again get hit on the balls, once for each piece she can't move. If for instance she has a piece on the bar and can't get out, she also can't move anything else so that is two hits.
3. In the situation above, if she rolls a double and can't get out I get 4 hits.
4. If I roll a double during normal play I get a hit.
5. If I roll a double while bearing off I get two hits.

There are rewards and penalties for winning as well as loosing.
If she wins I have to perform oral service to both her anus and vagina as well as having my penis paddled with a thin paint stirrer, number or swats dependent on the number of men left on the board and whether it was a normal win, gammon or backgammon.

If I win I get a BJ but only get to come if it is a backgammon. I also get more hits in the balls after the BJ. This last weekend I ended up winning with a gammon. That got me a 10 minute BJ with not come allowed and 4 more punches to the balls.

Thanks to the rolls needed to get the gammon I sure lived up to my moniker that night.

skweezme
01-05-2006, 01:49 PM
Excellent stuff, bouncingballs!