PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts Girls

skipperbob
01-17-2006, 11:14 AM
I Am New To This Site And Am Enjoying It Very Much! I Love To See Ballbusting In All It's Forms But I Am Surpirsed That None Of Your Girls Ever Wear Any Martial Art Uniforms, Karate Gis Etc... My Absolute Favorite Thing Is To See A Woman In A Karate Gi Using Her Well Trained Feet On A Helpless Male! Just Looking At A Female In A Karate Gi Gets Me Excited! I Think It's Because Of What I Know They Can Do To Me With Their Feet! Almost All The Women I Have Had Sessions With Through The Years Have Had Some Knowledge Of Karate And Have Worn Their Gi While Kicking Me. How Many Others Feel This Way? Any Good Sites Featuring Women In Karate Gis?

try
01-18-2006, 04:35 PM
Know what you mean! Karate clothes on girls are really sexy, and as you say, make you think of what she can do to your balls with a powerful, beutiful kick!

j12bird98
01-22-2006, 04:39 PM
When ballbusting is the thing, the girls should have some clothes on, Karate Gi is especially good. Males should start out with clothes on (Karate or whatever) but the the woman should make him naked; i.e. she undresses him after softening him up with LOTS of ballbusting. He should not undress himself. Another thing; the male should be much bigger and stronger than his female opponent and, early in the conflict he should rough her up. But then when she has thoroughly busted his balls, she takes over and beats the crap out of him. Also it should be noted that women are more intelligent than men and she will always find a way to humiliate the poor bastard.