PDA

View Full Version : Women Of Color

skipperbob
01-18-2006, 09:54 PM
As I Visit Various Sites I See A Wide Range Of Ballbusting Women But One Thing I Don't See Are Any Black Women And Just A Few Latinas. Why Is This I Wonder? I Have Always Found A Powerful And Proud, Even Arrogant Black Woman Very Arousing, Especially When They Are Beating Up Some Helpless White Male With Kicks To The Groin But You See Very Little Of This On The Web, At Least I Haven't Found Any Yet. A Black Woman In A Karate Gi Kicking A White Males Balls Is The Best! Does Anyone Know Of Any Sites Like This? Thanks!

BigFoot
01-18-2006, 10:11 PM
As I Visit Various Sites I See A Wide Range Of Ballbusting Women But One Thing I Don't See Are Any Black Women........... At Least I Haven't Found Any Yet. Hi Skipper, I just posted some pics of a black woman facesitting and ballbusting in the Facesitting Amazons forum here at Femaledom see second page here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2836&page=1&pp=15

Yanno, one thing I don't see much of is face sitting in katate kit with its sleeves rolled up. Now that I'd pay money for!

DVant
01-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Yanno, one thing I don't see much of is face sitting in katate kit with its sleeves rolled up...
Oh gawd... don't you start with the sleeve thing...

I have a few clips of black girls doing a little bb. Actually I believe I got them from this forum, but I couldn't tell you exactly where... Anyway if I remember they aren't interracial/mixed/Black on White/ or whatever, but they're pretty good. I'll upload them when I get a chance.

Tamakeri
01-19-2006, 09:23 AM
As I Visit Various Sites I See A Wide Range Of Ballbusting Women But One Thing I Don't See Are Any Black Women And Just A Few Latinas. Why Is This I Wonder? I Have Always Found A Powerful And Proud, Even Arrogant Black Woman Very Arousing, Especially When They Are Beating Up Some Helpless White Male With Kicks To The Groin But You See Very Little Of This On The Web, At Least I Haven't Found Any Yet. A Black Woman In A Karate Gi Kicking A White Males Balls Is The Best! Does Anyone Know Of Any Sites Like This? Thanks!No karate gi's so far as we prefer miniskirts, but we have several hot black ladies at California Mean Girls who don't have any problem with smashing nuts to a pulp. Come by for a visit.

skipperbob
01-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Thanks Tamakeri! I Checked Out Your Site And It Looks Promising! Love To See Black Girls Ballbusting!

smartty
01-20-2006, 05:07 AM
quick black on white

http://smartty.com/bw.avi

TTL 3 days

smartty
01-20-2006, 06:16 AM
i put the file up for all, and some people want to do port space probes
and feel out the network, as you have found your ip is now bared for 180 mini-nuts
dont be silly as i can change the bared time
i can publish your ip and then lamers will be able to deny you on there pissy little
routers, you will miss out on heeps then. just do the right thing retrive and look @ the website.

Sockmess
01-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Smartty wheres the links on your site? i only see the nude girl on the boat. which is nice. Thanks for the half a sec clip as well

Crymsonsplash
01-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Not to sound backwards here, just stating the truth... Fact is, people want to see hot girls doing the damage. Not to say that black ISN'T beautiful, but... How many white men do you see married to black women? Just throwing that out there.

As to your Latina question... I don't know why there's not too much Latina stuff out there. I'd personally like to see it.

I know my response was short and vague, but I hope I answered something, and perhaps started a debate.

skipperbob
01-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Just Read Reply By Crymsonsplash. Certainly I Respect Your Opinion But One Thing I Have Found Out In A Short Time Here Is The Amazing Varieties Of What Turns People On! I Find Many Black Women To Be Stunningly Beautiful And I Think If You Look Around There Are Many Other White Men Who Think The Same. So It Can't Be That Black Women Are Not Beautiful, It Just Comes Down To Preferance. I Find A Black Woman's Bare Foot Looks Great On A White Man's Face Or Between His Legs, Especially A Nice Brown With Pale Soles. Perhaps It Is The Perception That It Is More Humiliating To Be At The Feet Of A Black Woman But I Find It Very Erotic And Enjoyable! Love Having A Black Woman Slapping My Balls With Her Feet Until I Am So Swollen I Can't Stand It And Then Having Her Rub Her Pale Sole On My Crotch And Face Until I Cum! To Each His Own - I Just Wish There Was More Out There For Men Who Enjoy Being At The Feet Of A Beautiful Black Woman!

abused berries
01-20-2006, 11:06 PM
before this thread goes down in flames from someone saying something controversial, ill just say that blacks seem underrepresented in all areas of fetish and anyone who pretends to know why is probably making things up. nevertheless the trend exists beyond ballbusting. you hardly see blacks in even the most generic and tame fetish stuff...whips, racks, latex, wax etc.

Crymsonsplash
01-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Those are actually very respectable replies, and, I think I can understand where each of your points are made. Well met, and thank you for not just flying off the handle immediately.

smartty
01-23-2006, 05:28 AM
click here nipple

smartty
01-23-2006, 05:29 AM
sorry

click her nipple

smartty
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Smartty wheres the links on your site? i only see the nude girl on the boat. which is nice. Thanks for the half a sec clip as well

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2849

click the nipple

got some more for ya, this is mad, i paid for this on clips for sale "dont share"
with others unless ,"they like strong black girls". Are respectfull admireres of
dominant women and belive is the sea saw power exchange energy conversion
inversion decompasition recompasion molecular thoughts, shared in time bull.

http://smartty.com/blk1.wmv

ttl 3 days

skipperbob
02-16-2006, 10:54 AM
I love being kicked by women of color!!!

Aldor
05-16-2007, 10:19 AM
I totally agree, this site should feauture some black women too!

blacky
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Oke total agree. get some black ladys here or black slave males here.

I wonder hows the ********** went last?.
thanks
:bananajum

delusion
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
clip4sale got some really good ebony ballbusting stuff. if anyone bought please upload.

skipperbob
05-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Black kicks from some vids!

torres
05-18-2007, 08:50 AM
http://********************/studio/8744

this is quite nice as i looked through it, only black women ballbusting

its clps4sle btw

delusion
05-18-2007, 12:23 PM
yeah i'm talking about that site. if you guys have some vids from this page please upload. it would be perfect
clip4sale . com/studio/8744