PDA

View Full Version : First Experience

skipperbob
01-20-2006, 12:25 PM
I Have Looked Through All The Various Forums And Threads And Haven't Really Noticed One Just About First Experiences. It Has Been Great Finding This Forum Because It Has Enabled Me To Express Many Things That Most Others Wouldn't Understand. I Knew From An Early Age That I Had Feelings That Seemed To Be Strangely Different From Other Kids. By The Time I Was Twelve I Knew I Was Attracted To Feet And To Being Kicked But I Was At A Loss About What To Do About It. I Knew That When I Saw Martial Arts In The Movies Or On Tv, A Woman Beating Up A Man, [not Too Common Back In The Early Sixties] I Felt Quite Excited! Then This Japanese Family Moved In To A Cottage Near Us For A Couple Of Weeks In The Summer On Vacation And They Had A Boy A Little Older Than Me, Although I Was Bigger Than He. I Figured I Would See What He Was Like, He Spoke Pretty Good English, And He Talked About Studying Karate And Judo And I Felt Excited! I Asked Him To Show Me And He Put On His Gi And We Went Behind His House In His Backyard And He Showed Some Of His Moves. I Knew I Wanted Him To Use Them On Me And I Made Fun Of Him, He Couldn't Really Flip Me And Kick Me Like That Etc... He Took The Bait And The Next Thing I Knew He Was Flipping Me Around The Yard! I Couldn't Believe How Excited I Felt And I Really Pushed Him To Get More And He Started Kicking Me Too! At First, A Kick To The Groin Was An "accident" But I Kept After Him And He Seemed To Really Start Enjoying The Chance To Kick And Flip Around An American Boy! I Finally Told Him That I Gave Up, He Was Too Good For Me, That Karate And Judo Stuff Really Worked! He Ate It Up And I Went Back Every Day For Another Session With Him. We Went Back In The Woods And He Practiced Kicking And Flipping Me Around With His Bare Feet And I Loved It! There Was No Doubt That I Was Feeling A Sexual Reaction To This As He Would Kick Me In The Groin And Plant A Foot On My Crotch To Flip Me Up And Over His Head Although At The Time I Didn't Realize What Was Really Happening! I Was Sorry To See Him Go But The Seed Had Been Planted! From Then On Through The Years I Have Always Found The Martial Arts To Be Very Arousing, But Only By A Woman And I Find It Ironic That This Was Triggered By Another Boy!

toughtony
01-20-2006, 01:09 PM
join the club skipper. I used to get the girls to punch and kick me. loved the abuse, didnt know why. hey, everyone one is wierd in some way, if it's enjoyable and legal might as well try it. life is short.