PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a site

mostsleek
01-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I just rember it was scrambled eggs or along that line. I tryed googling it, and filtered out the receipes and found nothing. Thank you.

Julie18nz
01-22-2006, 04:00 PM
I just rember it was scrambled eggs or along that line. I tryed googling it, and filtered out the receipes and found nothing. Thank you.

As far as I know, it closed years ago

Trouble
03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
As far as I know, it closed years ago
I have a copy of most of Andy's site; or at least, I HAD a copy; I may have lost it when the hard drives here crashed (at roughly the same time that the server we use died, etc. -- hence, the mystery of where Trouble went is solved. :) ).

One of my, um, friends (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) had a lifelong tendency to refer to a pair of kicked nuts as a pair of scrambled eggs. She often offered to give me scrambled eggs for breakfast, and which meaning she intended was never clear in advance...

tonyr
03-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Scrambled Eggs was a site that acted as a guide and resource point for those interested in ballbusting. It doesn't exist anymore but was good for info and links and also had sample clips from the ballbusitng sites of the time. It was a good source but like so many sites, particularly with regards to ballbusting, it just eventually died away. It did this a number of times. Also, one could never get replies form its e-mail addresses and it had a bias to certain sites. This was and still is the reality of the internet.