PDA

View Full Version : be-"little"-ment

An1m051ty
01-27-2006, 08:54 AM
I dont really know where this type of domination would fit so I'm gonna throw it into the general discussion. I know insulting the sub or slave is a common thing but recently I've REALLY gotten into it. I also like my fair share of ballbusting and facesitting but I definitely enjoy the insults....but only in regards to the size of my dick/balls, or performance in sex. I fit with the statistic - Im affected by the size thing and im really not small at all, im 6.5in long on my best day with decent girth. Plus, I know I can really get my girlfriend off too (its hard to fake when its commin out). But what really gets ME off its when she (or other women) insult the size of my dick or balls and how pathetic they are. Idk, it feels like a release to me.

At first my girlfriend didn't like saying it because it would get her outta the mood to do anything, but thankfully shes starting to grow acustom to it while being able to stay in the mood. I was wondering if anyone else was into this sort of thing?

An1m051ty
02-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Hmm...I guess this is too simple for you folks.

Natasha
02-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Hey, were listening. we just take our time to respond to pathetic little boys with small cocks.

My sub has a small cock, thats why no one wanted to go to bed with him. Like your wife, I was really dissapointed when I saw how small his cock was on or wedding night, and thats what turned me into a nasty bitch, and Im so glad.

I love dominating, abusing and sexually controlling sissy men with small cocks.

Ten years on, although we are still technically married, I dont regard him as my husband. Hes just the small cocked little sub sissy I use as a slave to do housework. I keep him locked in a CB3000, and if he's really good, ill tie him up let him out once a fortnight so i can play and tease him. Sometimes if im in a good mood he'll get to come, otherwise i prostrate milk him, which he hates. Then he gets an anal ****** , and enema and a whipping. And god help him if hes isnt totally grateful and thankful for wasting my time on him.

I wish Id discovered BDSM when i was 16. i love sexually controlling sad little boys like you and him with small cocks. I never had decent sex from a man, give me another woman with a nice big strapon. Most men, just like you and my sad sissy sub, have such small useless cocks.

He has converted the cellar into a dungeon and cell for him, so when I want lady friends round who are actually GOOD at sex (unlike men), i can get him out the way until we want to play with him, and we need serving on. I have a lovely pink and white pvc maids dress for him and long blonde wig, and he looks such a sad sissy in it.

Serves all you useless little boys right for having such tiny pathetic cocks.

Now reply here and apologise for your stupid little dick. And make sure your wearing a pretty dress and a cock restrainer when you reply. Theres nothing more disgusting than a sub playing with his tiny cock, like yours.