PDA

View Full Version : How to bring up ballbusting

stay
01-27-2006, 06:34 PM
I am at a point where I really want to talk to my girlfriend about how I like being busted, and was wondering how you guys went about talking to your wives/girlfriends about it, and how they responded. Any ideas, or anything that worked good would help a lot. thanks.

gary198
01-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Get her to squeeze while having sex. Start telling her how much you like it. Maybe she will like it to. Show her this web site.

James Market
01-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Just casually tell her about a time you got hit in the balls and how bad that hurts. The conversation will start right there. If she is not into it, you will know then and there because she won't have much to say. If she laughs and chips in her own stories, you are in! :)

ilny2000
01-27-2006, 08:59 PM
http://bbstories.takethepitch.com/Stories/RAY1.htm

anatinus
01-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Interesting question. In the past, I've had both good and bad reactions to this...of course, there is always the possibility of someone thinking you're 'wierd'; this was usually from women who had intense ****/domination fantasies, so I didn't take it personally!
As far as my succeses, In one situation, I started by just saying that I liked for my balls to be played with and squeezed during sex; this is a good introduction, because she is still getting pleasure out of it; A few women I've been with have said they've always wanted to do just that! In other cases, where I've been with women who are "small", and get easily bruised from a hard fucking, I've told them to hold my balls, and if I go too deep, to pull them away from my body and squeeze....That seems to be a rather good arangement, and it works as prescribed!
From there, conversation usually ends up going towards testicles, and the natural vulnerability thereof; Usually there is some trepidation about hurting you, I always just say, "yeah, but I can take it, and I like it."
My current girlfriend went off about how funny it was to kick a guy in the balls, about times she did it and laughed at the poor sap on the ground crying; Despite being an extremely compassionate person in other aspects, has absolutley nothing but derisive laughter for a man who's been kicked in the nuts....I asked her "what's so funny about it?" and she said, "the look on his face, especially when ther are tears in his eyes; the best is if he vomits, it's so funny." She even told me one time "I could break a guys balls with one kick" (in reference to her platform boots)...In her case, I just asked her to kick me in the balls, and she's been game ever since!
In conclusion, when the conversation comes up, judge her reaction, and go from there...Even if she's not into it, she probably wont freak out about it so much, as long as it's obvious to her that you are turned on regardless of the presence of BB in your sex life....I think the big turn of of fetishism in regards to people who are rather "vanilla" sexually comes from the implication that when you have a fetish, that's ALL you can get off thinking about; I know for me that just isn't true! Bb is more like a top to the neopolitan ice cream sundae of sexuality.
Anyway, I digress.
Hope this helps, and good luck! Get back to us on how things go!

alibabba
01-28-2006, 01:37 PM
I wathed a movie with my gf and there was a scene where a girl kicked a guy in the nuts. We commented like "Wooow". After that I told her about a girl that kicked me in the balls in high scool when I tried to come on her, but in a funny way, and described my reactin. Then I asked her if she ever kicked someone like that, and after that I told her that I think that it looks sexy, and we developed conversation about what could be sexy in kicking balls, how much are testicals sensitiv, I was talking that touch of women's knee in stocking is so smooth and nice... And finally, we came to the point if she would like to try something like hiting me in the nuts. She could say "No" and it would be OK. Fortunatly, she sad she wants to try it :)

Tom B
01-28-2006, 01:41 PM
[BB is] like a top to the neopolitan ice cream sundae of sexuality. I like it :) and couldn't agree more!

Knave
01-28-2006, 02:04 PM
I was lucky because my current gf asked me what turned me on, and I was just honest.
It's really worked in my favor ;)

-Knave(EM)

Tom B
01-28-2006, 02:35 PM
I was lucky because my current gf asked me what turned me on, and I was just honest.
It's really worked in my favor ;) [She] “What do you do for a living?”
[Knave] “I draw cartoons of men getting their balls busted by beautiful women”

I bet that conversation probably works quite well too ;)

Keep up the excellent work dude :thumbup and have some more Emmental :)
Yummy,
Tom

chewbally
01-28-2006, 02:52 PM
They’ve been making tidy cheese up the road in Caerphilly here for over a thousand years, see. They say it’s supposed to be closer to the ‘original’ cheeses than elsewhere in Europe. Let me know if you get over this way Knave as I’ll show you around (in addition to buying you that pint I owe you for when you’re ballet toon got me busted by a work mate :D). In addition to its famed cheese, Caerphilly also has the biggest castle in Western Europe (http://www.castlewales.com/caerphil.html) so we get a few Americans over here to have a look around :)

My local (The Glyndwr) is not too far away either. I can vouch that Gwyneth the barmaid can really kick a pair of balls :D I’ll try to remember to ask her if she ‘does socks’ next time I’m there :D

Think about it – free beer, good cheese and top class BB. Its got to be tempting :iluvu:
CB

Knave
01-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Think about it – free beer, good cheese and top class BB. Its got to be tempting :iluvu:
CB

Wales eh? I'd love to visit, I studied a bit of Welsh a long time ago. Let's see:

Ych rydw yn dysgu Cymraeg.

that's about all I can recall other than os gwelwych yn dda...and I'm not sure any of it's correct! :)

As soon as I get the dough, I'll take you up on the cheese and barmaid!

-Knave(EM)

poolman2
01-29-2006, 02:29 AM
FWIW, 24 years ago, I began dating my now wife. We both came from conservative and religious backgrounds. I was newly into my profession, and according to her, quite full of myself. Anyway, after we had dated quite awhile, I told her about my foot fetish. She had already noticed it, and it was not a problem.

Probably a few years into our marriage, I realized I needed to tell her of my masochistic desires (ballbusting) if we were ever to have a chance to bring ourselves into the life I wanted. I considered exactly what to say for a long time. I planned it out well. I rehearsed my presentation and prepared the conditions most conducive to her acceptance of it. Few presentations ever seemed so important. I was sweating bullets. Anxiously I told her I had something important we needed to discuss. She was very concerned. I told her about my very latent masochistic inclinations: I wanted her to kick my balls around. In her usual low key manner, she said that, yes, she had already noticed that. Indeed, we were already pursuing a number of my interests. I was amazed at her easy and apparently long-time acceptance of my interests.

Anyway, I guess I married well. We have a happy marriage, 2 kids, and I have probably thousands of busts under my belt. ;) Sorry, I couldn't resist that pun.

I guess the gist of story is that people need to get on with acting out and enjoying their lives, and not worry about rationalizing and verbally explaining everything. It has taken me a long time to learn that lesson. It is quite contrary to my nature.

Good luck,

Poolman2

:bananajum

Jet
01-30-2006, 03:54 AM
watch movies together where guys get busted.
http://www.bbdatabase.com/
When the kick/knee happens you could say thing like what a sissy, or did you also do that

do self defense practice with her.

stay
01-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Last night we talked about it and it was actually way easier than I thought. She wanted to have sex and I told her "ya, but im in the mood for you to be more rough with me" and she justed asked what I wanted her to do. So I told her that I liked the feeling when when I get hit in the nuts. She said it sounded fun, but she had never done that before. So I tried to describe the feeling to her, and she said she wants to be really agressive and push me as hard as she can. Then to my total surprize she said that she could get totally into it, but if she got some kinda outfit or costume it would be easier for her to play it out. This is like a 2 for 1 deal! Has anyone ever heard of this, or can anyone relate?

ilny2000
01-30-2006, 09:43 AM
Wait a minute... she wants to screw... she agrees to bust your balls... and you didn't go through with it at ALL?!?!?!?

Sheeze, now you are looking for advice on what to dress her up as? As if she doesn't own ANYTHING sexy? No short skirts? No stockings? No high heels?

Well you blew it. The whole thing sounds like you're just fantasy writing now. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I do it alot myself. Here's some good beat off material for you.

My wife PREFERS to "dress up" also. Still, a ballbust is a ballbust regardless of what she's wearing.

Although I prefer more feminine lingerie on her, she likes anything that makes her look "tough." This is probably the same thing your partner is thinking about.

One of her favorite outfits is a black, knit, "muscle tank top" that actually belongs to ME. She wears it with black thigh-his and 4" fuck me pumps. The tank top is really long and it reaches just below her crotch. It actually looks like an ultra micro-dress on her. The heels make her a tiny bit taller than me, which is a good way to get into subspace quickly.

To really get me worked up - not that I need it - she pulls the front of the tank top down and lets her boobs stick out.

She will strut around the bedroom in this get up while I frantically jerk off either laying on the bed or kneeling on the floor. Finally I tell her I can't take it any more and I'm going to, "fuck her brains out."

She then smiles and says come and get it. I jump up and start moving toward her. She keeps smiling because we both know exactly what's about to happen.

Sometimes I barely get up to her, sometimes I get to grab her boobs, sometimes I even get to kiss her, but regardless, her knee ends up in my balls within a few seconds.

Maybe you will be as lucky?

Hope you guys enjoyed it - I did!

alibabba
01-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Nice story, but i prefer it when my girl is dressed feminin and sexy, heels, stockings, lace,

stay
01-31-2006, 04:21 PM
The post started because I didn't know how to approach her about it. I got some reply's, and ideas. The other night was not fantasy writing... we did get it on, and she kneed, kicked, and squeezed me. First off I want to thank you guys for the ideas you gave me. Second I was wondering if it's common for women to want to dress up to play a role better... it's not going to change how I feel about anything, I'm just curious :)

d14736251d
02-07-2006, 11:25 PM
hi, im new here, just found this site the other night.

I've tried getting my g/f to squeeze, even pretty hard one time, but i can't get the courage to ask to actually do some BB.

She's pretty conservative, and I dont know how she'll react, any suggestions?

alibabba
02-08-2006, 08:40 AM
When you see ballbust on TV, try with something like "I'm sure I wouldn't go down if you kicked me like that", or try talking about you find something erotic when a girl hits a guy in the balls...

skipperbob
02-08-2006, 02:35 PM
My Favorite Way To Get Busted Is By A Female Who Has Studied The Martial Arts. I Have Found That Many Women Who Have Taken Karate Etc... Already Have Some Interest And Experience In Ball Kicking. Many Are Just Looking For A Chance To Kick A Guy's Gonads! I Bring Up Their Skills And Say Something Like "would It Work On A Guy My Size?" And Many Can't Wait To Show Off Their Ability! For Most Of Them Once They Start Kicking And Enjoying My Reaction They Like To Really Work Me Over! I Just Keep Telling Them How Good They Are With Their Feet And The Kicks Keep Coming!

d14736251d
02-08-2006, 04:50 PM
thanks for the suggestions, i know shes taken some self-defense classes, maybe ill try that route.

thanks.