PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting in video game/comics

wahwah
01-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Does anybody know about ballbusting moves in video game or comics? I've heard that in japanese comics there are many ballbusting actions. Do u have any info about it? Thanks.

Troubled
01-30-2006, 02:21 AM
Does anybody know about ballbusting moves in video game or comics? I've heard that in japanese comics there are many ballbusting actions. Do u have any info about it? Thanks.Most the info your are going to get on this is already in the cartoon thread here:
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2253

Jet
01-30-2006, 04:03 AM
so let's talk about video games.

Tekken Tag Tournament
It is 2 VS 2. When you and your partner lose, a little animation plays. When your partner is a woman she kicks you in your groin.

http://www.manji-clan.com/wtcl/storymode_ttt.htm

Jin & Xiaoyu Jin yells at Xiaoyu and makes her cry.
Nina & Bryan Fury Nina kicks Bryan in the groin; he recovers and they argue.
Nina & Paul Phoenix Nina kicks Paul in the groin and he falls to the ground.
Nina & Anna Fury takes over and they have a slapping "cat fight".
Kazuya & Lee Lee, kneeling in disgrace; Kazuya sitting behind lee also angry.
Julia & Ganryu Julia kicks Ganryu in the groin.
Anna & Bryan Fury Anna kicks Bryan in the groin; he recovers and they argue.
Hwoarang & Baek Baek gives [uninterested] Hwoarang a lecture.

if anyone got those animations (mpeg prefered). Please share them.

http://www.videogamecritic.net/images/chicks/nina_williams.jpg

Jet
01-30-2006, 04:09 AM
in the other Tekken series Nina Williams (form the pic above) has a hidden groin kick.

In Virtua Fighter there are some knees to the groin.

James Market
01-30-2006, 05:05 AM
I have absolutely NO interest in cartoon or video game "busts." I do not see why anybody would like this.

Sonfer
01-30-2006, 05:53 AM
Well the WWE wrestling games have a lot moves. You can modify them for every wrestler too, like one is tag-team move that the girls put the man on the corner upside down and start jumping on his groin and stuff..

BBTex
02-04-2006, 10:13 PM
while reading about Tomb Raider: Legend on Gamespot.com i read this

When you get close enough to an enemy, the number of different attack options available to you will increase quite significantly. For starters, you'll be able to perform a sliding tackle or jump kick while running toward an enemy, and if he gets up after that, you might want to follow up with an especially painful-looking kick to the groin.

I can't wait until that games comes out :)

Trouble
03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
Is Sophitia in Street Fighter? (Yeah, I don't play those games much...) Sophitia had a groin shot option.

msms
03-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Do we have any programers here? Who can write a game where you play a woman who just kicks everyones balls. Anyone have any gamewriteing program? I would try it.

life is pain
03-17-2006, 03:27 AM
As far as comics go, there was "stripperella' by Stan Lee. I haven't found it anywhere except as an insert in maxim almost a year back. The villian was a big nut sack that stripperella (pam Anderson) kicked across a football field. The cartoon that they had on Spike tv was kind of funny and almost every episode had a ballbust. It came on dvd a few months ago.

Andolini
03-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Virtual Fighter Sarah got knee and kick

Sophitia do facesitting and knee to the cock in soul calibur2

the best BB video game is Dead or Alive
Lei Fang (chinese girl) has many knee kick and stomping

fightfair
03-17-2006, 05:18 PM
perhaps someone can make sense of this site:

http://sophitia.boo.jp/

and a site, also Asian, with some bb games:

http://preball.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index_j.html

Trouble
03-17-2006, 10:55 PM
Do we have any programers here? Who can write a game where you play a woman who just kicks everyones balls. Anyone have any gamewriteing program? I would try it.
I used to do programming, but I stopped for too long a time and the jargon is completely different now. (Programming, of course, does not change, but the expressions change, so that they can continue to sell college students, etc., new books on the latest whatever.)

Writing a good game, which is the REAL goal of any serious game programmer (I wrote some sucky games for 8-bit machines -- yes, I am THAT old -- YEEK!), is hard work and writing a crappy game is a waste of time. Okay, here's the Nerd Report:

Anyone ever play Star Fleet Battles? The board game? Some of my friends wanted THAT GAME on their machines. I got the rulebooks and wrote up the implementation order, step by step, with the idea in mind of having something functional at every stage, with increasing functionality being added as we put in each bit. Since we were to have a central project, and used multiple platforms, the end result was to be a game that would work regardless of computer type. Yaybo. This fell apart because SFB is a game, and writing a big computer program is not a game -- it's work.

I can try to design a game, by which I mean, do the software engineering side. If we get some of the talented people here (and some of yah'll are what we'uns call "muthafuckin' TALENTED" where I come from) to do some artwork, and some others to do some of the programming, we COULD, in theory, create a wicked cool game, and here is a great name for it:

Femaledom

Yassss. Then if we ever get from, "Geee, we could do something if we got off our lazy butts" to "gee, we got off our lazy butts and made this wicked awesome game", regardless of the size of the game, I bet we could get femaledom.com to offer it as a download (hopefully not just for members). Slip in a few links in the game to some stuff like this site here, Tamakeri's sote, one or two others, and we are rollin'. Speaking of Tamakeri, maybe we can buy the rights to use him as a character. I suggest that, if he'll let us, we digitize him and make his character unable to attack or defend, so that kicking him in the nuts will be JUST LIKE the real guy!!!

I would suggest we avoid that 3D Virtua look and feel -- keep the programming simple, or we'd REALLY never get a single damn thing done.

So, what would do with the sequel, Femaledom II? Facesitting? How do we do a ideogame about facesitting? Ooh! I've got it!

Femaledom II: Cunt Punter :bananad:

See, I'm getting ahead of myself already.

msms
03-18-2006, 12:02 AM
perhaps someone can make sense of this site:

http://sophitia.boo.jp/

and a site, also Asian, with some bb games:

http://preball.hp.infoseek.co.jp/index_j.html

Thx for the preball site - saw this awhile back but lost the address.
If any one wants to play - the games are at:
http://preball.hp.infoseek.co.jp/flash/kick_game.html
and
http://preball.hp.infoseek.co.jp/flash/police_game.html

The sophita site is made up of screenshots from a game that used Sega Dreamcast Dreamstudio. AFAIK only sold in Japan.

Kami
04-05-2006, 08:10 PM

I am a developer, but I do very little graphics. I wouldn't be hard to do a simple flash game, but those have been done. My only experience with actual animation was a very brief play with DirectX 9 for a final project. Maybe one day I'll use this as an excuse to play around with DirectX 10 when I can get my hands on the SDK for it. :)

Trouble
04-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Is this do-able? Of course, given enough time and interest. I don't think that it is enough of a thing that it will attract enough effort to accomplish. Let me try to suggest a starting point:

1) The problem that I think we would face is not so much in the actual programming (with the software tools now available, that just takes time, more time, effort, more effort, and, well, time); the problem will be in coming up with something that has gameplay. That is, a concept that is good enough to keep people coming back to play it. If it is a lame game, then we would have spent hours busting our balls (ooh!) just to generate a game that we'll get tired of in a couple weeks (fuckit).

Typical gameplay scenarios:

a) One on one matches: a series of you-versus-computer-or-chickfriend matches in which two characters battle it out. Chick has many moves that target the groin. Accidentally, of course. :)

b) First-person beat-em-up: A Doom-like first-person view, chick wanders around town busting balls. I don't think this one woulod be fun because you would not see much of the chick.

c) Side-view beat-em-up: chick wanders around town beating the crap out of guys' balls. This would be awesome in that a) you would have plenty of thugs onscreen at once clutching their groins, and b) you could have a good view of the chick in action.

2. The Chick. We have plenty of people here whose art (drawn and scanned, 3D modelled, or otherwise) is fantastic. Or, at least, much better than I can do. The more chicks for a video game, the better.

a) We could design a game to be able to add new Chicks as we design them, making a game, theoretically, expandable so we would not get sick of it too soon. People would say, "KOOL! So-and-so got a 3D map of Jennifer Aniston! And So-and-so says he thinks he cn get a better version of Kylie!"

b) We need someone, or some program, to animate these Chicks. The jiggle algorithm, my kimos, that is the ultimate key to an interesting video game.

c) For Julie, we have to make sure that you can have a Chick vs. Chick fight, because they both use lots of groin attacks and she's into all that.

(Yanno, this game, if we ever write one, might be a big hit with The Ladies.)

3. Variation. The game, in some way, needs to be expandable so that there can always be new situations. Also, there should be some element to it in addition to bb; trust me, if all it is is bb, you'll get tired of it after about the 100th time Ginger kicks Gilligan in the nuts. Okay, maybe the 200th time, but, nyway, add something to it outside of just the narrow realm in which we are truly interested. Also, when and if any of us develop any friendships with (ick!) normal people, we can say, "Oh, THIS game? Uh, the goal is to get this box at the end of this level. Oh, and the Chick kicks guys in the nuts as her main weapon, which is just dumb. I mean, what guy would like that, right? Heh."

Kami
04-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Doable? Yes. Practicle? Not for me right now, anyway. One day it may be fun to tackle, but if I'm going to spend the time it would take to complete something like this, I want it to be something I can use in a portfolio for a job interview. Not sure something like this would be very suitable to show a potential employer. :)

tedkord
04-17-2006, 04:21 PM
this site has some toons with girls from Street Fighter 2 ballbusting

http://counteco.muvc.net/main.html#top

yoyoitsme
04-18-2006, 07:46 AM
hi all, im new here, been reading this site for a long time, and its time for my contribution, i advise EVERYBODY to watch and old film called barbed wire, (i think, pz correct) has many busts, and jsut great scens, staring pamela anderson,
im lookign for a nice preview now, anybody got any scenes from this movie ??

Trouble
04-18-2006, 04:00 PM
Bard Wire (1996). It's after a comic of the same name. The title is a play on the name "Barb" short for "Barbara". Ah spoze her last name is Wire; I have not seen the comic or the flick.