PDA

View Full Version : Pain increase with age?

James Market
01-31-2006, 06:44 PM
Is it me, or does it seem to get more sensitive as we grow older? I remember taking pretty hard shots from girls when I was a kid and it did not hurt too bad. The same shot today will floor me!

lwien
01-31-2006, 08:57 PM
That's because your nuts ripen and get softer with age......lol

skipperbob
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I Am Fifty Seven And Have Been Busted On And Off For Over Forty Years. I Guess I Am Lucky, I Can Still Take A Good Shot And Come Back For More. Maybe It's Because I Just Go For Kicks, No Grabbing, Squeezing Etc... When I Visit Nyc I Will Have Three Sessions In One Day And That Gets Me Pretty Sore Between The Legs But It's A Nice Feeling And Usually I Try And Get This One Woman For My Last Session, She Slaps My Genitals With Her Feet Just Hard Enough That The Pain Builds Until I Can't Stand Anymore And Then She Teases My Cock And Balls With Her Toes Until I'm Erect Again And Then She Slaps Me Around Some More. Start Slow And You Can Last Longer.

Tballs
02-04-2006, 05:06 AM
What about the rebound. The older I get, the longer it takes to recover to normal testicle function after a rough session. I've gone weeks with "dead balls" before they produce again.

James Market
02-04-2006, 07:29 PM
I just remember taking a kick to the grapes when I was say 10 years old, and even thought it hurt, it was not enough to put me down..I laughed it off. I got punched when I was 14 and had to sit down for like 20 minutes in pain. In my 20s, a girlfriend playfully slapped me there with an open hand and it killed! I was in severe pain and could not even sit up for ages! There was a very sharp shooting pain.

Geezer
02-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm 62 and my old nuts can take much more now than they could when I was younger. I don't like the hits and kicks...hard squeezing is my pleasure and as I progress in a squeezing and clamping session, my nuts can take more and more as I go along.

One of my nuts has always been more sensitive than the other but after some mild manipulations it can take a lot of pressure. My less-sensitive nut can take LOTS of pressure and for long periods.

The Geezer

Trouble
03-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Trouble, an amateur ballologist (aren't we all?), takes up the question: the effect of aging on testicle sensitivity...

It seems that the effect of aging is different on different men. Some seem to increase in sensitivity as the years go by, others seem to have their sensitivity decrease.

I'm on the "sensitivity increasing with age" side. Don't bother to feel sorry for me, I already pity myself plenty. ;) My suggestion is that we (who are increasing in sensitivity) are doing something wrong and that we should go out, find more chicks into BB, and do a LOT of research on the matter. Yeah, research. Booyah.