PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updated

Sharon.Femaledom.com
02-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi all,

Today many of you might have noticed the forum where closed for some hours.

We have updated the software and as you look around you might notice many new functions like example when you post a new post.

Have a look around and let us know if you see any errors or have any questions about the upgraded software.:)

try
02-02-2006, 08:09 PM
The attach files on the cartoon pages appears to be disabled.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
02-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi Try,

Could you be more specfic as when i click on random cartoons they open fine?

Anyone else have any problems with attachments please post a link or let us know where you have the problem?

try
02-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Hi Sharon,
Thanks for you reply. What I mean is I tried to send a message and a picture to the Ballbusting Cartoons thread, but when I opened the post reply the attach files ( below the text box, under additional options ) was not there. The words "attach files" were there but no button to summon up the page.
Of course ther may be an obvious answer to this that I can't see, but as I've said before I'm really hopeless at IT. Anyway, if you could advise me I'd be grateful.

Regards Try.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
02-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Hi Try,

Try looking below where it says additional options and see if the "Manage attachments" button is there as i see the button...i have attached a picture to this post as a test. Also i think others have posted pictures after we updated the boards.

Let me know if you found it?

If you still cant see it could you make a screenshot and send it to me in a email and i will forward it to our techs.:)

try
02-16-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the advice Sharon. It may just have been my renowned incompetence with IT that was the problem, but its ok now and i've just uploaded a couple of pics to the cartoon page. And thanks for the picture you posted. That backheel kick looks very real!