PDA

View Full Version : Serious Busting

male4her2cut
02-08-2006, 04:32 PM
Here's hoping I got this link right, it should be a short video clip of a woman that takes her ball busting serious:D

Really Busting Nuts (http://itemspecialty.com/xtra/popping_a_ball.mpeg)

Magnum
02-09-2006, 10:30 AM
I love that clip with exception to the blood. I do believe that was one of mischia Blanks clips. She is one of the few gals into total ball stomping and crushing. I would love to meet her.:D

Snoodle
02-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Oh, curse my computer, curse it to hell!

I can only play avi files. :(

It sounds like an awesome clip.

raz_07
02-20-2006, 07:01 PM
great clip, thanks for that man. :)

Sockmess
02-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Blood? you know i got to watch this now!... damn anymore this curel? Hopefully its not the fake blood.. but well see.

OHH i seen that clip before... though i don't he was really bleeding. Its good, damn how i will up the videos i got?

Happyboy
02-21-2006, 09:01 AM
That guy is never gonna get them back...

male4her2cut
02-21-2006, 06:05 PM
This one is not for the faint of heart. Not sure if anyone has seen this, forgot where I got it.

4002.asx (http://www.itemspecialty.com/xtra/4002.avi)

I changed the extension of the file to .avi but it's actually a .asx Windows Media Player file. If you have trouble playing it change the extension back to .asx
For some reason the .asx files are hard to download sometime.

thatguy
02-21-2006, 10:59 PM
did they really pop or is that just wishful thinking?

tonyr
02-22-2006, 04:44 AM
Its fake blood.
If She was really on the flattening trip, she'd be using a lot more force and stomping down from a greater height and he would not be lying there all calm and collected.
And we wonder how a few can control the masses.

Magnum
02-22-2006, 11:20 AM
I think that's his sack that's bleeding. I don't think it's fake, I seen some of Mishia's work and believe me she doesn't mess around. She is really into crushing them. That second vid with the needles, it might be Blood Bitch's. Needles are way out of my league, my balls are hurting just watching that. Yikes!

tonyr
02-23-2006, 06:42 PM
I think that's his sack that's bleeding. I don't think it's fake, I seen some of Mishia's work and believe me she doesn't mess around. She is really into crushing them. That second vid with the needles, it might be Blood Bitch's. Needles are way out of my league, my balls are hurting just watching that. Yikes!

Bro Magnum,
Get me Mischa's details and I'll shoot the movie of movies with her pulp fictioning any dudes in this forum whom want to put themselves forward.

Face of Boe
02-23-2006, 07:57 PM
First, allow me to point out that that movie that begins this thread has been posted on this forum twice already. For the last posting see: http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11395&postcount=21 There are several similar movies posted in the ‘Nut Stomping thread too.

Second, Magnum has already explained what he knows about Misha and kindly provided a link in the same thread (http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11819&postcount=65)

Now can we please stop repeating ourselves. Its very boring.
Boe
:asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep

male4her2cut
02-23-2006, 11:42 PM
It was my first post, I came across the other posting of the same video a couple days later. I don't think the pins-in-the-balls video is anywhere else though.

Bok the Gargoyle
02-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Better posted twice than not at all :)

Chucky1110
02-24-2006, 04:15 PM
The second video is from "Roy's nut hang", aka "Roy's CBT".
I have previously asked where I can find the entire clip. I used to have it a gew years ago but then lost it all because of hard disk failure.
Can somebody post the full clip ?

male4her2cut
02-24-2006, 04:24 PM
A few years ago, I somehow had a few emails with a woman who said she was Roy's Mistress/owner. She said she was a nurse and did castrations. She told me about some guy who had recently come from England and she cut off one of his nuts but he wouldn't let her take the other. She also said she used to take Roy out to BDSM meetings and suspend him from his balls. He was a fairly heavy guy judging by the picture she'd sent, those balls must not have had much feeling left in them :Baahaha: