PDA

View Full Version : Women who like to bust balls?

Jerry Ramone
02-17-2006, 06:29 PM
Hey there everyone,
I'm new member whose happy to be part of the forum. I was just wondering...
I see that we have some lovely ladies amongst us and it would be wonderful to hear from them. I'm sure all the guys here would love to hear you share your passion for busting balls. What do you enjoy about it? When did you first discover it? What are your most memorable experiences or favourite techniques for really punishing a guy? I imagine that for a lot of the guys here it would be
fascinating to get some insight into the real woman's perspective on ballbusting.
In my own limited experience even the women who have busted me often seemed embarrassed about how much they enjoyed it and more reluctant to talk about it than actually doing it.

Assuming you're not all too busy busting guys, please post a quick message:thumbup :D

maria mancini
02-27-2006, 11:55 AM
I like not to bust, iīd like to squeeeeeeezze. Not hard. :jumpsmile

Sacktap
02-27-2006, 12:25 PM
id let you haha damn i was just in germany a few weeks ago too!

squeezemyballsplease
02-27-2006, 03:11 PM
just my thing....:bananawin

maria mancini
02-28-2006, 04:00 AM
:cryingblu :cryingblu Sqeeeeze till he is moan(ing?): "meine Eier, bitte nicht meine eier" -- "my balls, please please not my balls" :cryingblu :rolleyes:

Tinchen
02-28-2006, 06:30 AM
Squeezing is one of my favorite, too. Once I ised a vice, on a pair of nuts - that was fun!!! However I enjoy squeezing the balls in my hand more than using a machine.

maria mancini
02-28-2006, 09:11 AM
@ tinchen; did you ever bust or kick some balls? My boyfriend showed me this website and I see ballbusting. Thatīs hard. I get frighten because I donīt wanna injure the balls.

but a little squeeeeeeeeeze from a girlfriend. thatīs a very good feeling.

rikkigermano
02-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Squeezing is the only sort of ballbusting that ever happened to me. I was lucky that girls used to squeeze my balls for fun. Even my ex-girlfriend enjoyed it. The girls say they love the power-feeling that they get once they get a hold of our balls. All we can do is submit to them and hope they wonīt squeeze too hard....................:D

penaltykicked
02-28-2006, 12:09 PM
I introduced my wife to the things on this site, but she is taking it to extremes and I cant stop her. Yesterday she squeezed one of my nuts with her thumb and pointer finger until her fingers practicaly touched and my ball was literally squeezed in two it hurt so bad yet she was laughing at my begging

rikkigermano
02-28-2006, 01:27 PM
so your wife took it too far, you did not like it but why didnīt U tell her???!!! Itīs one thing to love one fetish but for one to go too far thatīs another thing. If my girl would take it too far I would tell her and if she keeps on doing so than quit the whole thing! This is about having fun and sharing a fetish together not practically hurting someone. Sheīs not stronger just because she got a good grip of your balls, this is just a part of a manīs body thatīs extremely sensitive and if she cannot control herself than she has to let things go. Just talk to her that she took it too far and if she really loves you next time she will be more sensitive. This is not a toy, these are your balls!!!

maria mancini
02-28-2006, 02:05 PM
@rikkigermano
@penaltykicked
Did your wive kick you in your balls? For fun? How?
I am not sure that I wanna do that. My boyfriend and I coming from foot- and shoefetish. Now he likes to be kicked.

Squeeeeze is very o.k. But kicking is to hard I think.

squeezemyballsplease
02-28-2006, 02:47 PM
there is nothing better than a nice but firm squeeze (and tug and turn?) to the balls by soft female hands as far as I'm concerned.... :iluvu:
"frisch gepresst....":D

Tinchen
03-01-2006, 12:13 AM
@ tinchen; did you ever bust or kick some balls? My boyfriend showed me this website and I see ballbusting. Thatīs hard. I get frighten because I donīt wanna injure the balls.

but a little squeeeeeeeeeze from a girlfriend. thatīs a very good feeling.

Actually I am not so into kicking balls. It is very difficult to control the force (and the danger). Maybe you are kicking for Years without injuries, but it happend also that a guy lost a testicle during the first kick!!!!!!!
I wouldn't do it if there are still other possibilities to get excited.
You can try slapping for example. Start hitting not to hard and slowly, and continue for at least 10 Minutes, while always hitting faster and with more force.Do not stop if he begs you to do so!!!!! This is basically a question of time, until he would do anything for you if you just stopped.........

akito
03-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Tinchen, where in Germany are you? I'd love to visit you, coming from the Netherlands :D

Cirus
03-02-2006, 04:48 AM
Maria and Tinchen have got it right for me, I enjoy having my balls sqeezed,pulled and slapped in a playfull way, by my wife. She could be a bit rougher with them sometimes for me. But I suppose she is afraid to hurt too much. And I dont want to be hurt badly, the balance needs to be just right. It should be enjoyable for both partys. Ball grabbing and squeezing is very erotic. I dont think that I would like to be kicked in the balls, it would hurt too much.

Cirus
03-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Maria & Tinchen I forgot to put this question into the message above.
To make my balls easier to grab hold of, I stretch them by wearing weights. I can wear weights that are 15 cm long, so they are nice and dangly when I take the weights off. Do either of your boyfreinds stretch their balls, if not do you think that it would be nice if they did so that they have dangly balls to grab hold of.

mountainman
03-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Actually I am not so into kicking balls. It is very difficult to control the force (and the danger). Maybe you are kicking for Years without injuries, but it happend also that a guy lost a testicle during the first kick!!!!!!!
I wouldn't do it if there are still other possibilities to get excited.
You can try slapping for example. Start hitting not to hard and slowly, and continue for at least 10 Minutes, while always hitting faster and with more force.Do not stop if he begs you to do so!!!!! This is basically a question of time, until he would do anything for you if you just stopped.........
Tinchen,
You are so right about the ball slapping. My wife will have me get on the bed on all fours facing her. She will tie off my balls and start slapping my balls. She starts out slow with soft slaps to the balls. After 10-15 minutes she will start slapping faster and harder. When I beg her to stop that's when she really starts bouncing my balls! By the time she is done, I will do ANYTHING she orders me to do:ibow4u: Even after I agree to do what she ordered, she will continue to slap my balls, because she only stops busting my balls when she feels like I have had enough punishment. And to remind me she's the Boss:ibow4u:

msms
03-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Maria and Tinchen have got it right for me, I enjoy having my balls sqeezed,pulled and slapped in a playfull way, by my wife. She could be a bit rougher with them sometimes for me. But I suppose she is afraid to hurt too much. And I dont want to be hurt badly, the balance needs to be just right. It should be enjoyable for both partys. Ball grabbing and squeezing is very erotic. I dont think that I would like to be kicked in the balls, it would hurt too much.

I agree entirely. I only discovered BB a year ago and 100s of BB sites cant be wrong, so I persuaded my gf to sqeeze my balls during orgasm (doggy style is the best position for this). From there we moved on to slapping and pulling. Pulling is a totally different kind of pain because its up in the body. I know she wouldn't kick them, and Im not to keen to try that anyway.

I look like this banana when she slaps my balls upwards - http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bananajump.gif
:bananajum