PDA

View Full Version : Endurance

lucifran
02-18-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm new so I want to say hi to everyone officially.
I want to gage the difference in endurance. What I mean is how hard
you like to be kicked, kneed, ext.
For me it differs. with kicks and knees, I like it hard but not to the point of
severe agony. But punches and squeezes, I like it as hard as possible.
Also I was wondering how hard a bust would have to be to rupture.
Any comments...?
I'd also like to add how the effects of alcohol, especially hard liquers like absinthe, have an effect on endurance. When I'm drunk I can take alot more, with in reason.:wooow :wooow :wooow

Letifer
02-19-2006, 02:06 AM
Really you shouldn't accept busts when you are drunk, because one day after
drinking you may get up not only with a head ache but also with a numb useless balls.

Geezer
02-19-2006, 05:02 AM
...but punches and squeezes, I like it as hard as possible.

Me too. I don't do hitting at all but I do like my balls squeezed. One can take really hard squeezing right from the get go...the other has to be worked on gently before I can stand to apply any real pressure to it. Usually, before I can work it long enough to accept as much press as my less sensitive ball, I loose my desire (if you know what I mean).

The Geezer.

Knave
02-19-2006, 10:51 AM
for me it's really a question of two factors:
1. Location of hit
2. Frequency of hits

Location basically means if my nut gets hit against my pubic bone. I like having my girlfriend stomp me while we're laying down. The stomps that get me feeling the effects worst are the ones that catch one or both balls right in my bone. The ones that shove my balls back inside me are nothing compared to that awful pain. (yum)

Frequency is self explanatory. When my girl's legs are getting tired from an extended round of kicking, she knows how to finish me off. She'll tell me not to back away, and just flick her ankles as fast as she can, so the tops of her feet slap my balls in extremely quick succession. I've only been able to stand this for about thirty seconds before toppling. She's good at what she does. :)