PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnails

skipperbob
02-20-2006, 09:42 AM
Just a quick question. I have only been on this site a short time so maybe someone can explain why all of a sudden the thumbnails have disappeared, with only a small dot to click on and then they are not all there? Thanks.

Julie18nz
02-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Just a quick question. I have only been on this site a short time so maybe someone can explain why all of a sudden the thumbnails have disappeared, with only a small dot to click on and then they are not all there? Thanks.

Its your browser, not the site :) Sounds like your probably using IE (the worst browser in the world :p) I use Opera and never have problems like that :)

avgbody
02-21-2006, 12:20 AM
I don't have that problem either, and I have IE version 6.0

Sockmess
02-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Same thing happen to me and i use Firefox. It could be because i haven't posted in awhile though. I think i read in the rules lack of post means you can't see. well lets find out.

Well no still cant see the thumbs... and too be more accurate i don't get a small red x, instead i get a blank area where the attachment would be. If click on the right area i will be able to see the picture, but i don't see the thumbs.

David_B
02-24-2006, 07:46 AM
still cant see the thumbs... and too be more accurate i don't get a small red x, instead i get a blank area where the attachment would be. If click on the right area i will be able to see the picture, but i don't see the thumbs.
Hello Sockmess,

If you are using Firefox, you may have accidentally blocked images from Femaledom by selecting this option from the right-click menu while hovering the mouse over an image.

To find out if this is the problem, go to "Tools", "Options", "Content", click "Exceptions" (alongside "Load Images") and clear any entry for Femaledom.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Sockmess
02-25-2006, 07:42 AM
Hello Sockmess,

If you are using Firefox, you may have accidentally blocked images from Femaledom by selecting this option from the right-click menu while hovering the mouse over an image.

To find out if this is the problem, go to "Tools", "Options", "Content", click "Exceptions" (alongside "Load Images") and clear any entry for Femaledom.

David B.
--

Thanks for the help Dave, but it seems not to help. I'm going to try earseing the cookies and see what happens. Anyway i'm open for more suggestions

Sockmess
03-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I still cant see any thumbnails here. But the weird part is when i go to queens i can see the thumbs. Over there i'm using IE i think it 6, or whatever the newest one is. It works there but not here. Why is that? I cleared both cookies and cache just to be sure, and I checked for any restrictions on loading images. I have none.
If anyone can help PLEASE HELP! I search for many years for something like this, and now i can't see at all. And if anyone could explain why i was able to see the thumbs before and in Febuary was unable, please do.

David_B
03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Hello Again, Sockmess,

I had another thought about your problem:

Go to your Femaledom User Control panel (click the link marked "User CP", top left on this page). Click "Edit Options", scroll down to "Thread Display Options", make sure "Show Images" has a tick in the little box. Press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page if you alter anything.

See if this solves your missing images problem.

David B.
--