PDA

View Full Version : Testicles - doesn't the word just sum it up?

kneetarget
02-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Doesn't the word 'testicles' just sum up what it describes?

The word actually sounds delicate. I also think it is the sexiest word a woman can say.

'balls' is okay but just not in the same league.

What do you guys think?

evilgrl
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Doesn't the word 'testicles' just sum up what it describes?

The word actually sounds delicate. I also think it is the sexiest word a woman can say.

'balls' is okay but just not in the same league.

What do you guys think?

I prefer balls myself. I guess Testicles reminds me too much of popciles. How about Nuts?? They come in the crushed variety. :)

evilgrl

agnetha
02-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Balls, they just keep bouncing back no matter what I do to them :D

tonyr
02-22-2006, 05:05 AM
Whatever you may wish to call them, it's when they're in a ballbustresses control, that it real matters and becomes purposeful.

gaviota
02-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Balls, they just keep bouncing back no matter what I do to them :D
Yes, but when I kick them the body of the male subject bounces forth...

Magnum
02-22-2006, 11:12 AM
I like balls most of the time but using the term nuts is also a huge turn on when a women says it. Testicles just don't do it for me, to medical sounding I guess. I love it when my wife says "I'm going to crush your nuts when I stomp on them".;)

Jet
02-22-2006, 03:33 PM
i prefer balls, groin or nuts but not testicles. testicles is for in self defense guides

paralon
02-22-2006, 05:42 PM
I prefer Balls or Nuts. Groin sounds too "polite" for my tastes and testicles sounds too medical.

anatinus
02-22-2006, 11:52 PM
I like 'em all....
They all have various connotations;
Testicles IS very medical, but I agree that somehow as a word it expresses thier vulnerabilty....I LIKE the fact that it's medical, as well as the "self-defense course" connotation.
Balls and nuts carry the same "weight" for me; Just common slang, has a bit more humorous feel to it;
Family Jewels I like alot....Indicates thier precious nature as well as thier delicate aspect.....Also, it's most often used in the context of injuring a male, i.e. people rarely say "he's got family jewels" like they say "he's got balls" or "he's ballsy" or what not.
It's usually "a swift kick in the family jewels".
So I guess for me the Jewels have it!

try
02-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I think one of the short words, like nuts or balls is best. When I've had a girl punch my (what word shall I choose?) crotch, say, to hear her say "right in the nuts!" is a real turn on! I don't think "right in the testicles!" would have the same impact.

helios
02-23-2006, 06:06 PM
'Balls' is very onomatopoeic, so it's sexy in that way - the girl is verbally 'getting to grips' with them. My girlfriend occasionally calls them testicles and I find it a turn on: she used to call them bollocks, but has been converted, I think, by my use of 'balls'.
'Testicles' can seem medical/technical but surely 'testes' is worse, which is what my ex-girlfriend called them - it seemed kind of stand-offish. She also called them 'globes', which was nicer...
Actually, I think 'orbs' is quite a good one.
On a related point, it'd be great to find more videos on the internet that have girls talking about balls: it is as much of a turn on for me as them being nice/nasty to them.

helios

tonyr
02-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, but when I kick them the body of the male subject bounces forth...

Do you really kick balls or is this just talk?:D

squeezeballs
02-26-2006, 12:20 AM
in israel the testicles call eggs
because that be seen like eggs & sensitive like eggs
"she break my eggs"

Head
02-27-2006, 03:24 AM
in germany we say eggs too

Magnum
02-27-2006, 10:25 AM
'Balls' is very onomatopoeic
helios

:confused:

helios
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
Am I wrong?

Don't ask me to spell that word again!

What I mean is, it isn't a 'spikey' word: it sounds round and bouncy, like boobs and boobies...
I think I heard recently that it comes from a Norse root meaning to blow up, to inflate. Am I being weirdly academic about this?

It's just I thought it was an interesting topic, and the words a girl uses (as well as her tone of voice, context etc) do actually affect how turned on I get, I'me not just being abstract and arcane to show off...

Isn't the spanish word for eggs also used: "huevos"?

My ex was partly spanish and I seem to recall she told me that the slang in spanish was "chicken bone and eggs".

helios