PDA

View Full Version : Girl cops

try
02-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Just recieved a message from a girl I'm in correspondance with. She's told me of a friend of hers who used to be a policewoman in Holland. Apparently WPCs there are trained to fight men by going straight for the balls. That didn't surprise me, but this girl said that they got a real thrill out of overcoming men by kicking them in the nuts, they would talk about it and congratulate each other when one felled some hapless male with a kick/knee/punch to his delicate parts. She said some policewomen would even provoke men into resisting arrest so they could kick them in the crotch.
So I'm now off to Holland to get myself arrested by one of their amazon girl cops!

Prime Time
04-04-2006, 08:43 PM
I wouldn't want to mess with those chicks.... or maybe I would.

crushee
04-05-2006, 11:45 AM
I have already seen a female anti-riot police officer hitting a violent guy (who was however held by two other police) with the base of her stick, as if she wanted to crush his balls against hs pubic bone. She succeeded! One of his ball was, two days jail later, discovered as broken. The guy was sent to the hospital where they managed to fix a part of it, and then back to the police station where he admitted he had been attacked by violent people in the demo!!! He also confessed he had a extreme orgasm when the lady hit him so powerfully. The lady officer proposed to treat his remaining ball the same way if he wanted to. He declined!!

Magnum
05-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Just recieved a message from a girl I'm in correspondance with. She's told me of a friend of hers who used to be a policewoman in Holland. Apparently WPCs there are trained to fight men by going straight for the balls. That didn't surprise me, but this girl said that they got a real thrill out of overcoming men by kicking them in the nuts, they would talk about it and congratulate each other when one felled some hapless male with a kick/knee/punch to his delicate parts. She said some policewomen would even provoke men into resisting arrest so they could kick them in the crotch.
So I'm now off to Holland to get myself arrested by one of their amazon girl cops!

Well maybe I'll see you over there because I'm going too.

Trouble
05-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Well maybe I'll see you over there because I'm going too.
Um... is there, yanno, any room in yer suitcase? I promise, I'm lightweight and good at spotting mean chick cops and shouting, "Officer! This guy is smuggling something illegal into or out of your Netherlander country! And... and... he says when you guys talk, IT SOUNDS LIKE GERMAN!"

Actually, telling the cops that you said that they sound like they are speaking German when they talk could probably get you a long prison sentence, and not just busted... Have to re-think this one...

Spam!

testes
05-20-2006, 06:10 PM
wow,
I live in holland..do you know if any of these policewomen are interested in beating/punching/kicking a guy's testicles.
I'm very interested !!and serious.

Trouble
05-20-2006, 11:50 PM
wow,
I live in holland..do you know if any of these policewomen are interested in beating/punching/kicking a guy's testicles.
The context is important: these are professionals. Not professionals at providing sm services, but professionals at providing law enforcement services. The simple and direct way would be to break the law in front of a chick cop and resist arrest -- you might not want to try the simple and direct route because jail time and/or a fine might result (possibly without a kick to the nuts).

The other way takes forever and is the tried and true path: meet a chick cop, date her, and THEN check to see if she wants to "play" some cops and robbers with you.

testes
05-21-2006, 04:51 AM
The context is important: these are professionals. Not professionals at providing sm services, but professionals at providing law enforcement services. The simple and direct way would be to break the law in front of a chick cop and resist arrest -- you might not want to try the simple and direct route because jail time and/or a fine might result (possibly without a kick to the nuts).

The other way takes forever and is the tried and true path: meet a chick cop, date her, and THEN check to see if she wants to "play" some cops and robbers with you.
yes ,well.I'm not going to break the law in hope of getting kicked in the testicles.I actually think that women shouldn't do this from their professional occupation(policeforce).they should only do it in a consensual way.I never heard of these policewomen doing such things here in the netherlands anyway.it is not ok to kick people who are arrested in the testicles.that is not how a policewoman or man should do their work.
what I am looking for is maybe a policewoman(or other woman) who likes to kick a man in the testicles(gets a 'kick'out of 'torturing'a man's genitals),but only in a consensual way.but that doesn't mean it will be soft..but it must be in consensus.
I'm not looking for a wacko woman who doesn't respect men or human rights .lets face it,the policewoman who tried to crush the guys testicles against his pubic bone with a stick(and partly did) is not working the way a policewoman should.the man was already being holded by two other policemen.(no risk of being raped or even threatened).
I'm into this because it is a kink ,a very exciting fantasy I want to put in practice. not because I want to meet a female psychopath to destroy my balls,******** me.although it is a nice fantasy,it is a bridge too far for me.
THAT is a big difference.I want meet a woman who understands this.likes this too.that 's why I'm here at this forum.
maybe there is a woman who reads this,and wants this too.
I'm not looking for a freak ,although many people see this kink as freaky,it is people who surpress his urge and act it out to other people who are not involved into this who are the real freaks.

try
05-21-2006, 01:15 PM
wow,

Trouble has answered your question the same way I would. As for meeting the Dutch lady in question she now lives in the States.

testes
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Trouble has answered your question the same way I would. As for meeting the Dutch lady in question she now lives in the States.
you have seen my reaction to trouble also?

it is not of THAT importance.
love is the most importance in a relationship.
I would never let my balls kick or punch by someone whom I don't have a bond with.
a pro-domme is not an option for me.
I need love the first place and 'some' kink the second..
:iluvu:

Trouble
05-22-2006, 12:26 AM
I'm not looking for a wacko woman who doesn't respect men or human rights .lets face it,the policewoman who tried to crush the guys testicles against his pubic bone with a stick(and partly did) is not working the way a policewoman should.the man was already being holded by two other policemen.(no risk of being raped or even threatened).
For REAL?!? This might be one of them stories about the Wicked Nedderlander Chick Cop. I'm packing y bags and moving to Frisia ON THE NEXT PLANE! But, seriously, a) awesome to know a chick cop tried that and, b) hope she got the electric chair. You guys don't have capital punishment, do you?

I'm into this because it is a kink ,a very exciting fantasy I want to put in practice. not because I want to meet a female psychopath to destroy my balls,******** me.although it is a nice fantasy,it is a bridge too far for me.
THAT is a big difference.I want meet a woman who understands this.likes this too.that 's why I'm here at this forum.
maybe there is a woman who reads this,and wants this too.
I'm not looking for a freak ,although many people see this kink as freaky,it is people who surpress his urge and act it out to other people who are not involved into this who are the real freaks.
You can easily meet someone of any type; and most people can't be "changed", but they can be influenced a bit. THIS forum is not a place where I see people hooking up, but you know that there are forums for that all over the Internet. Focus on the important stuff when filling out a Profile. If and when you meet a chick (from Internet hookup or where-ever), rest assured that most of them seem to like bb; you just gottah ease them into it.

testes
05-22-2006, 04:19 PM
For REAL?!? This might be one of them stories about the Wicked Nedderlander Chick Cop. I'm packing y bags and moving to Frisia ON THE NEXT PLANE! But, seriously, a) awesome to know a chick cop tried that and, b) hope she got the electric chair. You guys don't have capital punishment, do you?
I don't know .I just read this on this forum that this happened in the netherlands.never hear of these things over hre though.but I don t know what all these cops do over here..
I think she was wrong if she really did this to this man (sick abuse of powerposition).
we don't have capital punishment that's right.some people do want it,for child molesters etc. I'm against it.Ithink one shouldn't lower oneselve down to the level of the criminal.
in prisonment for life isn't so nice either although they don't give that to people very often...

You can easily meet someone of any type; and most people can't be "changed", but they can be influenced a bit. THIS forum is not a place where I see people hooking up, but you know that there are forums for that all over the Internet. Focus on the important stuff when filling out a Profile. If and when you meet a chick (from Internet hookup or where-ever), rest assured that most of them seem to like bb; you just gottah ease them into it.
they do?most do?..is that your experience?

Trouble
05-22-2006, 11:21 PM
they do?most do?..is that your experience?
Yes; most people do not seem to change in any really fundamental way, for their partners or otherwise, and most people tend to make some adjustments for their partner. That is, indeed, my experience.

testes
05-23-2006, 11:27 AM
Yes; most people do not seem to change in any really fundamental way, for their partners or otherwise, and most people tend to make some adjustments for their partner. That is, indeed, my experience.
some adjustments?
you think most women are willing to do ballbusting.most like it if you 'ease' them into it?
then they must have that fantasy by themselves already I think.maybe that they have difficulty to show it to men,afraid of being judged as crazy or something.
and that's the reason why they have to be 'eased' into it.
my experience is that when women don't like something they can react quite strongly with a big NO,if they don't like something though.
so,the hurting of balls is maybe something they all secretly like...
powerkick etc.

Trouble
05-23-2006, 11:22 PM
some adjustments?
you think most women are willing to do ballbusting.most like it if you 'ease' them into it?
then they must have that fantasy by themselves already I think.maybe that they have difficulty to show it to men,afraid of being judged as crazy or something.
and that's the reason why they have to be 'eased' into it.
my experience is that when women don't like something they can react quite strongly with a big NO,if they don't like something though.
so,the hurting of balls is maybe something they all secretly like...
powerkick etc.
This is my experiene: A lot of women are into it, maybe even most of them. From these forums and from talking to some women, it does appear that they speak about the topic of kicking guys in the nuts avidly -- to each other -- but clam up when a guy is around. Some women believe in kicking guys in the nuts for fun; some will do it for their partner and/or if angered; some believe it should only be used for self-defense.

I have never had a chick turn me down when I asked her to cause pain to my balls; part of that, however, is that I get a 'vibe' from talking to 'em, and I get a sense of how quickly I can move on 'em, and stuff. Some agree reluctantly (yeah, right), others lunge for the nutsack. Treat them like people, first and foremost, and unwrap their minds; the rest is easy. :D

testes
05-24-2006, 07:08 PM
This is my experiene: A lot of women are into it, maybe even most of them. From these forums and from talking to some women, it does appear that they speak about the topic of kicking guys in the nuts avidly -- to each other -- but clam up when a guy is around. Some women believe in kicking guys in the nuts for fun; some will do it for their partner and/or if angered; some believe it should only be used for self-defense.

I have never had a chick turn me down when I asked her to cause pain to my balls; part of that, however, is that I get a 'vibe' from talking to 'em, and I get a sense of how quickly I can move on 'em, and stuff. Some agree reluctantly (yeah, right), others lunge for the nutsack. Treat them like people, first and foremost, and unwrap their minds; the rest is easy. :D
I don't know.I will not make an effort to get it done from them.
it has to come with eager or not at all.
I'm not gonna talk them into it.
as I said earlier ,warmth, love and friendship are far more important to me.sex is a good second though ,and ballbusting is an option.nothing more than that though...

try
05-24-2006, 07:46 PM

:D

Its my opinion, from talking to women and from net forums, that one of the atractions to women of kicking guys in the nuts is that they are not supposed to do it except in self defence, thus making it a forbidden activity in any other circumstances. Now we all know that once something is supposed to be out of bounds , that makes it exciting, even irresistable, to some. I well remember how one lady I paid to bust me was really nervous about punching my nuts but after some gentle encouragement from myself she really got into it. Her punches got quite fearsome, but we also became friends, talked frankly, and she did say she found punching my balls quite fun. She added it wouldnt be her first choice of activity with a guy, but then I dont suppose it would for most women.

And when you say women wont talk about ballbusting in front of men, I wish they would as I find that a real turn on! Its a bit like when you watch a film that has a man being kicked in the crotch by a woman, if your in the company of a woman who laughs, or even better , cheers, that really does it for me!

One more thing. You've told me what "huevos" means. Thought you might like to know I recently read an interview with a Spanish football repoter. When asked why Real Madrid have underporformed recently he said "They lack spirit, as you English say, they have no testiculos". We English dont say exactly that but I think I got his meaning. Now, does anyone know any senoritas who might like to kick my balls? I have the "testiculos" for it!

Trouble
05-25-2006, 01:01 AM
And when you say women wont talk about ballbusting in front of men, I wish they would as I find that a real turn on! Its a bit like when you watch a film that has a man being kicked in the crotch by a woman, if your in the company of a woman who laughs, or even better , cheers, that really does it for me!

One more thing. You've told me what "huevos" means. Thought you might like to know I recently read an interview with a Spanish football repoter. When asked why Real Madrid have underporformed recently he said "They lack spirit, as you English say, they have no testiculos". We English dont say exactly that but I think I got his meaning. Now, does anyone know any senoritas who might like to kick my balls? I have the "testiculos" for it!
Para los testiculos, try visiting California and looking up that tamakeri dude. :)

As for women not talking about nut kicking with us: the many exceptions to this have been great. I love it when the chicks discuss kicking balls. Sadly, it seems like for the vast majority of women, kicking guys in the nuts may be something they'll do once in a while, but talking about it to anybody other than other women? No way!!!

And chicks who cheer when they see a bust in a movie RUUUUUULE!!!

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 01:53 PM
i think a hot women cop would be great top bust me hard it would be fun

Trouble
06-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Rather than see tim157 kill another thread, I think that the consideration of girl cops, and the potential and/or reality of girl cops kicking guys in the nuts (as when trying to get the jackass to let her cuff gim) bears further consideration.

I vote we take Try, stuff him in a #10 envelope, put on the appropriate postage and slap a bumper sticker on his forehead that says, "terrorist" in Netherlanderese, and mail him to Holland. Let's see what the chick cops do with him.

testes
06-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Rather than see tim157 kill another thread, I think that the consideration of girl cops, and the potential and/or reality of girl cops kicking guys in the nuts (as when trying to get the jackass to let her cuff gim) bears further consideration.

I vote we take Try, stuff him in a #10 envelope, put on the appropriate postage and slap a bumper sticker on his forehead that says, "terrorist" in Netherlanderese, and mail him to Holland. Let's see what the chick cops do with him.
women cops in holland get their share of violence as well.
they get punched, knocked down and violated more than they dish out.
a woman cop on her own doesn't do anything without her male collegues.
make no mistake about that.
many cops are at home due to the violence to have to deal with at their work.
women are no superheroes or somthing like that.
it's nice to find a woman who is in this ballbusting.(but only within rules of play)
they don't seem to be much out there..

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 06:54 PM
trouble what is your problem if you don't like what i say then don't read it

testes
06-18-2006, 03:12 PM

terrorist =terrorist same in 'nederlands' as in english.

but we are here for the ballbusting .
aren't we? :bananad:

tim157b157
06-18-2006, 03:21 PM
yes we are

Trouble
06-18-2006, 11:42 PM
terrorist =terrorist same in 'nederlands' as in english.

but we are here for the ballbusting .
aren't we? :bananad:
Some are, yep. Bring on the #10 envelope! Find Try and bring him out here! Prepare the rolls of duct tape!

try
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Some are, yep. Bring on the #10 envelope! Find Try and bring him out here! Prepare the rolls of duct tape!

And at my trial in Amsterdam the prosecutors opening statement will be "The defendant then said 'If one of you girls think you can arrest me by just by kicking me in the balls, just try it!"

Trouble
08-03-2006, 03:55 AM
And at my trial in Amsterdam the prosecutors opening statement will be "The defendant then said 'If one of you girls think you can arrest me by just by kicking me in the balls, just try it!"
AND I suggest you get the girl cop who busted you to be your defense counsel. Try using the defense: "Yep, I sure did do exactly what they say, Your Popeness! Whoops, I mean, Your Honour!"

See if you can get away with just getting community service -- like 40 hours of serving as a crotch target in women's self-defense classes.

I've still got the #10 envelope ready. I don't know a cheaper way to get you over there.

mick_sl8ter
09-16-2009, 07:08 PM
I have already seen a female anti-riot police officer hitting a violent guy (who was however held by two other police) with the base of her stick, as if she wanted to crush his balls against hs pubic bone. She succeeded! One of his ball was, two days jail later, discovered as broken. The guy was sent to the hospital where they managed to fix a part of it, and then back to the police station where he admitted he had been attacked by violent people in the demo!!! He also confessed he had a extreme orgasm when the lady hit him so powerfully. The lady officer proposed to treat his remaining ball the same way if he wanted to. He declined!!
Where did you see this happen ?

ballbust10
06-20-2012, 12:15 AM

a new video from holland a police offer female kicks a guy in the balls for real http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2b_1340103659