PDA

View Full Version : kicking

jeff22
03-06-2006, 09:36 PM
hello everyone. I know that some women here are into cuntusting.
Can someone tell me the difference in pain that is recieved after the kick?
or the pain pain between balls and a pussy?
I read somewhere that a real hard kick to the balls can kill a man, what abou the woman. please let me know thanks

Julie18nz
03-06-2006, 10:06 PM
hello everyone. I know that some women here are into cuntusting.
Can someone tell me the difference in pain that is recieved after the kick?
or the pain pain between balls and a pussy?
I read somewhere that a real hard kick to the balls can kill a man, what abou the woman. please let me know thanks

Not sure about it killing a girl but I have been kicked so hard that I felt like I wanted to die :Baahaha: not sure if that counts :p

I dont think anyone will ever really be able to tell the difference between the pain, unless we find a person that has, truely, been both sexes.

All I can tell you is that it hurts like hell if the kick is a good one and will put any girl down for as long as a good kick to a guy, but, shhhhhhhhhh, most girls and sub guys would HATE for this to get out, so its just between me and you, ok ??? ;)

Trouble
03-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Not sure about it killing a girl but I have been kicked so hard that I felt like I wanted to die :Baahaha: not sure if that counts :p
Julie, while I wuvs 'oo wif all my heart, or at least with all my sac, and I am glad that someone kicked you in the cunt hard enough that you reconsidered your desire to go on living, I would NEVER do that to you. Kicking a guy in the crotch is one thing, but kicking a woman someplace THAT special and wonderful? Something just not right about that.

As to whether that counts as an instance of killing a woman by kicking her between the legs: well, you got it right where it counts, no? So, therefore, it counts. :bananad:

I dont think anyone will ever really be able to tell the difference between the pain, unless we find a person that has, truely, been both sexes.
'Truly' doesn't have an 'e' in it.

(They're hanging between my legs -- come on, you know you want to.)

All I can tell you is that it hurts like hell if the kick is a good one and will put any girl down for as long as a good kick to a guy, but, shhhhhhhhhh, most girls and sub guys would HATE for this to get out, so its just between me and you, ok ??? ;)
Okay. In the movie New Fist of Fury, there's a chick who kicks two guys in the nuts at the same time. Okay, here is what I suggest: we find a chick who wants to kick me in the balls (plenty of chicks fit that bill, last I checked) who can, you know, jump up in between us and kick both of us at the same time. We then time how long it takes for each of us to recover enough to stand -- no cheating!!! Get up when the pain wears off enough!

alibabba
03-13-2006, 06:13 AM
Women are just invulnerable when it's about kicking between the legs. They only got clit there, and its very hard to hit it directly, even if so the pain amount is much smaller and it's not longlasting. Also, there's no fun kicking a woman in the pussy, yet ballkicking is quite a different :D :wooow

Mr S
03-13-2006, 10:57 AM
I dont think any male on this board would find it a turn on kicking a female between the legs to be honest.

Is there?

Julie18nz
03-13-2006, 02:47 PM
I dont think any male on this board would find it a turn on kicking a female between the legs to be honest.

Is there?

Maybe not. This is, after all, the BB board, no the CB board :p, but just coz a guy likes recieving pain, doesnt mean he cant like FGIVING it too :) There is a CB board on the net if ur interested in talking to guys that DO like CB :)

abused berries
03-13-2006, 11:01 PM
one of the important distinctions between cuntbusting and ballbusting is that the male genitals swing freely, whereas the female genitals are more or less fixed. i imagine the pain of beign struck in the clitoris, which is essentially right up against the pubic bone, is very intense due to the inability of the clitoris to "get away" in the manner that a package is able to get away from a strike with a lot of follow through (part of what makes ballbusting possible and enjoyable). a strike with a following through to the female genitals would likely cause serious bruising for this reason since the flesh has no escape.

however, bruising of course refers more to actual damage or injury than pain. i think it would really be hard to make a case for how cuntbusting could possibly hurt as much as ballbusting considering that the female external genitals are essentially made of the same stuff as the male penis, and it hurts a lot more (except in certain specific cases) to be hit in the balls than in the pecker. i can sit here, as i type, and jam a thumbnail into my corona, and year it hurts but im not like on fire with pain.

for all the ladies out there, take your right hand and make a "thumbs up" sign, and then jam your thumb into your eye. you will fall down on the floor and be more or less incapacitated. getting hit in the balls is worse than that initially, and then your whole torso cramps up as the seconds and minutes go by. in contrast, ive heard one girl report that getting hit in the box doesnt hurt anymore than "a swift kick in the shins." that might have even been on this forum, i dont know. suffice it to say that shins and balls are way different, and i get a little annoyed with all the cliched talk of female pain tolerance, which is specific to labor and not present in normal life. i had a teacher in high school who said that giving birth was a snap to passing stones, and considering that kidney stones are a unisex affliction and perhaps worse in the male since there is greater urethral distance to travel, its worth noting that labor is not this great and unique token of pain tolerance.

Mr S
03-13-2006, 11:28 PM
Maybe not. This is, after all, the BB board, no the CB board :p, but just coz a guy likes recieving pain, doesnt mean he cant like FGIVING it too :) There is a CB board on the net if ur interested in talking to guys that DO like CB :)

No no no, thanks for the offer, but I will give it a miss me thinks LOL

Trouble
03-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Mad scientist and local hooligan Trouble has devised another scientific measurement, an experiment that will precisely and accurately delineate the difference in pain between getting kicked in the nuts and getting kicked in the box. No applause, no applause, thank you.

Okay, we'll need a calorimeter, a Jennifer Aniston, a Brad Pitt ball or two, and an Angelina Jolie box - plus, of course, test tubes, beakers, and a white lab coat. Oh, and one of those ultra-cool/dorky safety googles that we scienticians wear before blowing things up in a petrie dish.

Brad and Angelin, of course, are the homewrecers of Jennifer's previous idyllic marriage (to Brad, not to Angelina). This experiment should be taped and the results aired live on Pay Per View so as to offset the costs of the test equipment.

1. Take one Jennifer Aniston;
2. Add two bound and gagged homewreckers; one a Brad Pitt, and the other an Angelina Jolie.
3. Allow Jennifer to go apeshit on their sex organs, organelles, gametes, mounds, bulges, and related areas using the blunt instruments of her choosing.
4. Ask Brad and Angelina which one of them is in more pain.

If this fails to yield the proof-positive result that I promise, then you can at least rest assured that Jennifer Aniston will be smiling every day for the next year.

Julie18nz
03-14-2006, 01:20 AM
we can sit here and debate all we like, or we could get a huge crowd of people together and have a mass debate :p I still say that the only way we will ever know who feels more pain whenever, is when we find a person that has truly been both sexes, until then we will never really know :)

Julie18nz
03-14-2006, 01:22 AM
COLOR="LightGreen"
Brad and Angelin, of course, are the homewrecers of Jennifer's previous idyllic marriage [/COLOR]

Angelina has an 'a' at the end :D

Legs spread. Come on, come one :bananajum

Trouble
03-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Angelina has an 'a' at the end :D

Legs spread. Come on, come one :bananajum
OOH! I hate it when people hoist me on my own petard. Just keep them spread for a second, there, little miss smarty pants (er, skirts), I mean, and let me check on the price of air fare to New Zealand...