PDA

View Full Version : Rubberbands....

HunterPlaylife
03-09-2006, 10:02 PM
For me, the simple little rubberband is the ideal cock and ball torture tool. There are so many great ways the simple rubber band can be used.

Placing a rubberband around my b's was what led me into the world of cbt and is still a great device to use. The best, I have found, are the hair rubberbands. The have a good coating so they don't hurt or bind the skin and can be removed easily. And of course, there is the ultimate rubberband...the elastrator.

Thought I would start a thread for others to share their thoughts and experiences concerning this wonderful and simple cbt tool.

binutts
03-11-2006, 08:01 PM
I also use rubber bands.Its so cool to see the balls blue and cold

mountainman
03-11-2006, 10:03 PM
My wife has tied off my balls many times with rubber bands. Sometimes she makes me sleep with my balls tied off with a rubber band as punishment. By morning I sure have some cold blueballs!

Snoodle
03-12-2006, 05:00 AM
My wife has tied off my balls many times with rubber bands. Sometimes she makes me sleep with my balls tied off with a rubber band as punishment. By morning I sure have some cold blueballs!

Isn't that a little dangerous?

mountainman
03-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Yes, but she has it on just a bit beyond snug.

Geezer
03-21-2006, 12:33 PM
So a "search" (the fifth choice in the menus near the top of each page) on the word LOBSTER and posts by GEEZER to read about using Lobster Claw Rubber Bands on your nuts. There are also some pics. To use the LCRBs you've gotta be able to take the pain though as they'll really distort your nuts.

The Geezer.