View Full Version : womens favorite techniques and tools

kevinsmith
03-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Women on this board:

What are your favorite techniques? Why?

What tools, if any, do you like to use?

Magnum
03-12-2006, 12:56 PM
I think this may have been covered at one time so try a search on methods and you will probably find it.

Georgie
03-14-2006, 06:36 PM
I like to force in a good kick or knee. I put my hands on my BF's shoulders pull him in and raise my knee up and let him have hell. Just the feeling of having his body against mine and having him slumped over me in pain is amazing.

mountainman
03-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Georgie,
Using your knee to bust his balls, this seems to be the most popular and enjoyable method by women. Enjoy your ballbusting! And keep us posted on busting your BF's balls.

KoBB
03-15-2006, 03:30 PM
for the ladies too, what does this picture make you wanna do to these balls? let us hear and shudder...

Georgie
03-15-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm not a fan of hitting naked balls.

Castratrix's pet
03-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm not into feet, kicking, or kneeing at all. Grabbing and squeezing, things she does to my balls with her hands. I also like combining a handjob with ball torture and squeezing. The following type scenario.

I'm dressed in a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered to my hands in long sleeves, but naked from my waist down. I'm laying on my back on a bed or table, maybe even tied or cuffed.

The woman is also wearing a long sleeve shirt. She rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows. She begins giving me a handjob, long, slow, and sadistic. Perhaps she will tell me, or another woman who is watching her, that when I cum the lubricant she's using for the handjob will cause my balls to liquify and flow out with my last cum. She squeezes my balls hard a number of squeezes making the handjob a combination of pain and pleasure, she has my penis in one hand and my balls in her other hand.
As she does this she talks about ********** me and what the results of that will be. Just as I'm about to cum she threatens to ******** me, she threatens to do it by tearing my balls off with her bare hand, and she pulls and twists as well as squeezes my balls, then just as I cum she gives my balls one more pull squeeze and twist, maybe a little harder than the others she has just given me making me think she has torn my balls off with her bare hands at the instant I cum.

What do others, especially the women think of this scenario? Are there women here who would enjoy doing this and what other tools would you add to it Ladies? How would the Ladies here improve on or change this?

Castratrix's pet
03-28-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm not into feet, kicking, or kneeing at all. Grabbing and squeezing, things she does to my balls with her hands. I also like combining a handjob with ball torture and squeezing. The following type scenario.

I'm dressed in a long sleeve shirt with my arms covered to my hands in long sleeves, but naked from my waist down. I'm laying on my back on a bed or table, maybe even tied or cuffed.

The woman is also wearing a long sleeve shirt. She rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows. She begins giving me a handjob, long, slow, and sadistic. Perhaps she will tell me, or another woman who is watching her, that when I cum the lubricant she's using for the handjob will cause my balls to liquify and flow out with my last cum. She squeezes my balls hard a number of squeezes making the handjob a combination of pain and pleasure, she has my penis in one hand and my balls in her other hand.
As she does this she talks about ********** me and what the results of that will be. Just as I'm about to cum she threatens to ******** me, she threatens to do it by tearing my balls off with her bare hand, and she pulls and twists as well as squeezes my balls, then just as I cum she gives my balls one more pull squeeze and twist, maybe a little harder than the others she has just given me making me think she has torn my balls off with her bare hands at the instant I cum.

What do others, especially the women think of this scenario? Are there women here who would enjoy doing this and what other tools would you add to it Ladies? How would the Ladies here improve on or change this?

Would like to know what some of the women think of this as a ballbusting session.