PDA

View Full Version : Verbal Abuse

agnetha
03-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Well, my bf busts himself when he is working away. This is fine, and more than a little sexy I think. However, he won't let me watch and I'll just have to wait for now but I can't wait to see how he does himself. I'd love to see him in pain of his own making and wonder how far he will go. I'll just have to be patient :D We discussed this and its funny where our conversations lead, he's recently asked me to be rougher with him.
At first I thought that he wanted harder handling and more slaps on his balls. I was wrong, it turns out that he means it in a wider sense. This has turned to a role play for me and I'm really getting into it, so is he :bananad: A couple of examples, first an early one,

He'll be in the hall getting ready to go to work or to the gym and I'll sharply say just one minute, there's something I have to do before you go, just stand there, I'm going to knee your balls so spread your legs. I'll make him spread them wider then wait while I tell him how I love my knee sinking into his groin, how I love to see him on the ground all curled up. I'll stroke his face and smile and tell him its really going to hurt, but that he loves it. I'll knee him just once quite hard then tell him how soft his balls are. I might laugh at him and tell him how weak he can be. When he gets up I'll give him a hard squeeze and walk away.

and a recent example:

He knows that I have boots that I like to kick with. I sometimes wear them around the house and tell him that I want to kick his balls so hard when I am good and ready. I tell him that some days I just want to kick and kick, its only being a nice person that stops me. He watches me intently - I usually wear a skirt with the boots and I think he likes the ambiguity, sex or pain. I'll read or cook, generally stringing out the time and teasing him with my short skirt and tight t-shirt. When I'm ready I tell him so - usually this is almost a surprise for him. I get him to kneel in front of me and I'll start to get (falsely) annoyed with him and call him names, tell him his balls are worthless. He'll often play with the front of my skirt and I'll tell him no, later if he still can. Sometimes I blindfold him with a scarf. I'll tell him that I have to kick and then tease with light ones, saying that I love my toes on his balls in my favourite boots, then I'll kick hard at least twice. I'll continue swearing at him and if he falls on his side I'll get behind him and kick his balls forward. When he has had enough I'll tell him to use his tongue on me and after a time I'll ask if his balls will still work for me, and if he still can do what men should. Pretty soon he gets a surge of something and becomes very aroused :bananajum I'll keep up swearing and abusing him all the time, it seems to send him which is fine with me:o

I'm surprised that things have taken this turn, I never thought he would go for roleplaying. I must say I find it very liberating, I find myself saying things I'd only ever dreamed and I feel fantastic during and afterwards. It seems to work for him too:D

Does anyone else have role play or domination experiences?

Aggie xx

stay
03-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Yes. About a month ago I told my girlfriend that I would like her to be more rough with me. She took it as just pushing me around more when we are messing around. Then when I explained to her that I like the feeling of being hit in my balls she tried it and could not really get into it. So she said that she thought if she could dress up in something sexy it would make her feel more sexy, and get her to better play out a role. So now she is all about role playing in the bedroom and I never thought she would even consider it. She did say she prefers to wear a skirt and heels too.

tonyr
03-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Ballbusting is so much more enhanced an experience when roleplay is integrated. The mind is the ultimate sexual stimuli and a few good plots and characters makes it all the more fun. The reality is that in normal life if a lady was to not succeed in dropping a guy with her kicks he would retort. Rolepay can create the scenarios that add a bit of contrived reality. Female Boss, male employee and so forth. Roleplay can add spice. Pure (non-roleplay) ballbusting is cool but both parties can often be left with the question why are we doing this? Yes, there is the sensation thing that comes with ballbusting, but a good plot and a few animated characters can truely lift the act of ballbusting into a different realm. Dream on and act!:bananajum :D

Well, my bf busts himself when he is working away. This is fine, and more than a little sexy I think. However, he won't let me watch and I'll just have to wait for now but I can't wait to see how he does himself. I'd love to see him in pain of his own making and wonder how far he will go. I'll just have to be patient :D We discussed this and its funny where our conversations lead, he's recently asked me to be rougher with him.
At first I thought that he wanted harder handling and more slaps on his balls. I was wrong, it turns out that he means it in a wider sense. This has turned to a role play for me and I'm really getting into it, so is he :bananad: A couple of examples, first an early one,

He'll be in the hall getting ready to go to work or to the gym and I'll sharply say just one minute, there's something I have to do before you go, just stand there, I'm going to knee your balls so spread your legs. I'll make him spread them wider then wait while I tell him how I love my knee sinking into his groin, how I love to see him on the ground all curled up. I'll stroke his face and smile and tell him its really going to hurt, but that he loves it. I'll knee him just once quite hard then tell him how soft his balls are. I might laugh at him and tell him how weak he can be. When he gets up I'll give him a hard squeeze and walk away.

and a recent example:

He knows that I have boots that I like to kick with. I sometimes wear them around the house and tell him that I want to kick his balls so hard when I am good and ready. I tell him that some days I just want to kick and kick, its only being a nice person that stops me. He watches me intently - I usually wear a skirt with the boots and I think he likes the ambiguity, sex or pain. I'll read or cook, generally stringing out the time and teasing him with my short skirt and tight t-shirt. When I'm ready I tell him so - usually this is almost a surprise for him. I get him to kneel in front of me and I'll start to get (falsely) annoyed with him and call him names, tell him his balls are worthless. He'll often play with the front of my skirt and I'll tell him no, later if he still can. Sometimes I blindfold him with a scarf. I'll tell him that I have to kick and then tease with light ones, saying that I love my toes on his balls in my favourite boots, then I'll kick hard at least twice. I'll continue swearing at him and if he falls on his side I'll get behind him and kick his balls forward. When he has had enough I'll tell him to use his tongue on me and after a time I'll ask if his balls will still work for me, and if he still can do what men should. Pretty soon he gets a surge of something and becomes very aroused :bananajum I'll keep up swearing and abusing him all the time, it seems to send him which is fine with me:o

I'm surprised that things have taken this turn, I never thought he would go for roleplaying. I must say I find it very liberating, I find myself saying things I'd only ever dreamed and I feel fantastic during and afterwards. It seems to work for him too:D

Does anyone else have role play or domination experiences?

Aggie xx

agnetha
03-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Hello,

I think that the role playing has really enhanced my relationship with the bf and I am really pleased that he will discuss what he wants rather than just go along. I don't see him as a "submissive" partner at all. Perhaps it works well as he is away a fair bit at the moment too so when we get together it is more intense.
He wasn't into bb before we met and I'm still surprised that he has changed so much sexually. I suppose it comes down to the fact that we really can be who we want to be behind closed doors and if one partner makes the first step then the journey can be lots of fun for both.

And.., this weekend its rugby player and masseuse because he likes the 6nation thing. Its time for the icepack and freeze spray:D

Anyone got any favourite or recurring roleplays they want to share?

Aggie x

tonyr
03-17-2006, 05:09 AM
I love the scenario of tenant and LadyLady, whom has come to collect the well overdue rent. She catches him unaware and takes him to task over the arrears of his rent. She stikes a compromise that has the rent being reduced by One pound with each kick that she gives him in the balls.

I love this scenario and put it into production on my site

http://www.piedamour.com.

The film 'RENT' comes in five high quality (DVD) windows media files. The site is a membership area site with subscription, the meat and potatoes are to be found in the members area.

The Ballbusting Movie, 'Rent', comes with a nice plot, great production values, great dialog that has plenty humour and some great Ball Kicks, Crushes and Handgrabs of his Balls with her money hungry hands and a hot footjob that reveals a serious offering for her sexy FEET.

Roleplay is good fun and provides an added stimulus. Without it much of sexual activity, particularly non-penatrative activity would be not quite the same. It is an added spice for ballbusting.:D

Hello,

I think that the role playing has really enhanced my relationship with the bf and I am really pleased that he will discuss what he wants rather than just go along. I don't see him as a "submissive" partner at all. Perhaps it works well as he is away a fair bit at the moment too so when we get together it is more intense.
He wasn't into bb before we met and I'm still surprised that he has changed so much sexually. I suppose it comes down to the fact that we really can be who we want to be behind closed doors and if one partner makes the first step then the journey can be lots of fun for both.

And.., this weekend its rugby player and masseuse because he likes the 6nation thing. Its time for the icepack and freeze spray:D

Anyone got any favourite or recurring roleplays they want to share?

Aggie x

Bill
03-17-2006, 06:19 AM
I guess its always role play for me whenever it happens. I’m the big guy the buck stops with in life but when it comes to BB I’m the sub :) It’s a real relief to hand over control for a while – and there’s no better way of doing that than giving a sexy lady your balls to do with as she sees fit. The women that bust me are not natural doms in life so they're role-playing too whenever it happens. Generally I’m the dominant partner in the bedroom but, like Julie says, a bit of give ‘n’ take is a good thing. I guess the favorite role-playing scenario is simply dominant lady/submissive man :) However, I'm sick enuff to like the bad boy gets mock ********** scene too.:cryingblu

fffff
03-21-2006, 07:34 PM
verbal abuse is a huge turnon for me. after a bust, while I'm lying at my gf's feet clutching my battered balls, she likes to mock my pain and my weakness. She says things like "I really think I popped them this time." or "Did I kick hard enough?" or (my favorite) "Are you still a man? did i break your balls?" then she makes me worship her clit and asshole under the threat of more abuse if I don't do a good enough job.

Good verbal abuse makes a good bust 10 times better.

toughtony
03-21-2006, 08:19 PM
nice effort on your site so far. keep up the good work. You should get rid of the blinking text on your tour page. gives people a headache. tony.

tonyr
03-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Thank you for the compliments on my efforts.
The blinking text is a code issue. It will be dealt with. Keep an eye out for some soon to be additions. Stay Cool Bro.

nice effort on your site so far. keep up the good work. You should get rid of the blinking text on your tour page. gives people a headache. tony.

Carlos
03-22-2006, 03:47 PM
I recently started to get my gf into this sort of thing. She was rather supprised at first that I enjoyed it, but she loves hurting my balls and mocking me for it. Sometime if I just make fun of her she'll pretend she's really mad and kick or knee me there. Then while I'm on the ground she'll laugh at my "vulnerable and sensitive testicles".

McQaude_1
03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Role play is a turn on with the busting. My gf will not wash her pussy for a couple of days prior. She will then tie my balls very tight with an ace bandage and work the hell out of them for about 30 minutes. Then she unties them and won't finish the job until I've cleaned her smelly pussy - all the time telling me how nasty it is. I admit, I love it nasty after a hard busting:)

McQaude

tonyr
03-24-2006, 07:19 AM
That's cool in the gang Bro McQuade. Consenting adults amongst consenting adults for Consenting adults. The mind is afterall the ultimate sexual organ and this is where rolepaly and ballbusting comes to be. The enjoyment is enhanced by additional mental stimuli or else it can become notheing more that a series of clincalised kicks and blows to the balls. Roleplay adds the elements scenario, reasoning reality for the participants. The verbal interaction enhances characters, adds to communication and thus creates conflict and justification for the actions.
Stay COOL.

Role play is a turn on with the busting. My gf will not wash her pussy for a couple of days prior. She will then tie my balls very tight with an ace bandage and work the hell out of them for about 30 minutes. Then she unties them and won't finish the job until I've cleaned her smelly pussy - all the time telling me how nasty it is. I admit, I love it nasty after a hard busting:)

McQaude