PDA

View Full Version : The Fight

try
03-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Decided that the tale I began in bb stories should have its own thread as I am going to continue the story and provide some pics to illustrate it. So here goes, second instalment to follow soon.

The Fight

When Wendy, a lovely blond woman in her thirties, had suggested to me the idea of me wrestling a woman she didn't have to work to hard to get my agreement. She'd brought the subject up when I'd had a few drinks, switched on her considerable charm and I couldn't say no.
So here I was, in Wendys living room to wrestle a friend of hers called Mary. What Wendy hadn't mentioned was that five of her friends would be present and two cameras would be videoing the fight. Wendy had said she would provide me with some wrestling shorts, but they were really just very tight briefs. Her friends, all about thirty, were sharing a couple of bottles of wine and were in a lively mood, pointing to my groin and laughing as they made derogatory jokes. One urged Mary, my opponent, to "kick him in the balls!" which made them all laugh. I was beginning to feel vulnerable.
Mary was a beautiful girl of 25, 5ft 9, her curvy body shoehorned into tight denim shorts and low cut, light blue top. She seemed confident, no doubt helped by the fact that the small audience was vocal in their support for her. It was cheers for her, jeers for me.

So we were to begin. Rules were that no punching or kicking was allowed.
I began by grabbing her shoulders, meaning to force her to the floor, but Mary was more devious. She just grabbed my scrotum and squeezed! And how the watching women loved it! They squeeled with delight, shouted at Mary to "rip his balls off!". I was helpless as a smiling Mary squeezed my balls, but male pride stopped me begging her to let go. When she did, as I bent over clutching my crotch she delivered a vicious slap to each side of my face. I staggered away to find time to recover. I wasn't going to let a girl beat me, especially not in front of a group of women! So this time I grabbed both of Marys hands. but oh, what a mistake! She just brought a knee up, good and hard! How they all cheered as I again bent over in pain. As I turned away from Mary I was facing the watching women, only inches from the nearest. Her face was a picture of joy. and looking straight into my eyes she said "got a pair of achers you big wimp". Iin between their laughs the others were shouting similar words.
Oh, not only sickening pain in my testicles but the humiliation as well! My whole sense of manhood was being destroyed!

More to come soon.

try
03-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Continued from chapter 1,

I turned to face Mary, my hands protectively in front of my crotch. With a smile she made a playful kick towards my balls, laughing as I fearfully stepped back.
"Hes scared of you hurting his balls again" one of the watching women said to Mary, who, with an evil grin replied "He should be!"
At this point my rage at this uppity female took control of me, and grabing Marys arms I pulled her towards me and got her in a headlock before she could react. Now I was in control and as the audience booed I smiled at them in triumph! But not for long as Mary simply grabbed my balls and squeezed! I cried out in shock and released my hold on Mary who rose to face me as the watching women cheered.
"Got em!" she spat, her face glowing with triumph,
I now had this beautiful girl right in front of me, her boobs pressing against my chest but I couldn't appreciate this blissfull position because of her vice like grip on my balls!
"Am I crushing your nuts dear?" Mary purred "I might let go if you ask nicely".
"Let go!" I gasped.
But instead Mary tightened her grip and demanded I say please.
"Please!"
She released me and I began to sink to the floor, only for Mary to pull me upright by my hair and give me a sharp slap on the face. Another followed, then another, and suddenly she was wildly slapping me again and again, cheered on by the other women. I reeled from the onslaught, raised my hands to protect my face and Mary simply grabbed my arms, pulled me towards her and brought a knee up as hard as she could! My balls were squashed by her fearsome blow, tears streaming from my eyes as I sank to the floor.
"You win" I gasped.
I would have curled up holding my balls but Mary ordered me to lie on my back, then she placed a bare foot on my face and grinning broadly raised her hands in triumph!
How they all cheered her, and pointed at me while exchanging comments loke "what a wanker" and "Ooh I'd love to give him a good knee!"
Now Wendy, the lady who had enticed me here, rose from her chair and she and Mary pulled me to my feet. I stood unsteadily, tearful and nauseaus, bent over and holding my painful crotch.
"Now" Wendy said "lets congratulate Mary on defeating a man", she paused, glanced at me and continued "though some may wonder if he is really a man".
"I doubt if he is now!" said a lady in the audience, and they all laughed. One, a lovely brunnette, looked into my tear styained face and said "doesn't matter if you've got no knackers now 'cos no woman would have a wanker like you anyway".

Thats it for now. Though the fight has ended there is still one more chapter that tells of my further humilation as more girls watch the video of Mary busting my balls. And I'll send in a couple of pics as well.

David_B
03-29-2006, 04:06 PM
That was a really good chapter, Try. You seem to have no end of talents! I very much look forward to the next section and accompanying pics when they arrive.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

try
04-01-2006, 06:35 PM
That was a really good chapter, Try. You seem to have no end of talents! I very much look forward to the next section and accompanying pics when they arrive.

David B.
--

Hi David,

I'm pleased you 've liked the story. There is something you can only get from a fantasy. As you described in an earlier post you had a great session with a pro dom which you really enjoyed, and I've had the same experience, but the story I've written is unlikely to ever be really experienced. Which is why we have fantasies! And what fun they are! Though of course Tballs has said he had a wrestling bout in which his balls were so battered he won't be doing it again. I've asked him to describe this and hopefully he will soon.
An important part, for me, of the the story I'm writing is that my humiliating busting by a girl is witnessed by other girls which is a great turn on for me. So I will be submitting the final chapter shortly. Further pics will also follow but will take a bit longer as my drawings have proved popular in a number of sites (one yahoo site has used one of my pics as its cover pic) but they will be coming.

David_B
04-05-2006, 03:10 PM
An important part, for me, of the the story I'm writing is that my humiliating busting by a girl is witnessed by other girls which is a great turn on for me.
Hello Try,

One of the sexiest things I ever read was a post from a dom who was describing how a male should show consideration for her and her friends by positioning himself nude and widely spread to take a series of kicks from her. She went on to describe how her friends could laugh and point at the guy as he was hurt, maximising his humiliation and her own enjoyment of the torture. I love the idea of a hen party type atmosphere of a group of girls witnessing and enjoying the kicks themselves, just as much as the dom doing the kicking. With your strong emphasis on character and facial expression, this type of scenario, which is the theme of The Fight, is a perfect subject for your drawings.

David B.
--

try
04-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Chapter 3.

The utter humiliation I had suffered at Marys hands ( and knees!) was an experience I desparetley wanted to forget, but as the whole affair had been filmed all the women had a copy and took great delight in showing it to their friends. My testicles being kneed and mangled became a popular piece of entertainment at their all girl parties. So often I am confronted in the street by women I've never met who recognise me from the video, and laughing say something like "Your the guy whose balls Mary busted! It was so funny, especially that knee at the end. Like, wham! Right in your nuts!" Often they raise a knee threateningly towards my groin before walking away laughing.
But I was reallyto learn how evil women can be when I bumped into Wendy in a pub one night. Wendy was the lady who had enticed me into the battle with Mary, so I was wary, especially as she was accompanied by a friend. As I expected the other woman had seen the video but her attitude was sympathetic. She said Mary shouldn't have fought dirty and she felt very sorry for me. Well, to have this sympathy from Lorna, that being her name, was a nice change and after a couple of drinks I accepted her offer to join her and Wendy back at her flat.
Once there Lorna asked me how much Marys knee in my balls had hurt, and when I said it was really painful she giggled and asked how I felt when Mary squeezed them, and she and Wendy both laughed. I should have left but I was beguiled by Lornas beauty. Long black hair, a model girls figure and clad in tight jeans and fitted blouse she was iresistable. So when she asked me to stand I did so and placing a hand on my shoulder she said "I could knee you right now" and a smiling Wendy added "Now, Lorna, don't be a naughty girl".
Lorna grinned, then patted my shoulder and reassured me with the words "Don't worry little man I'm not that cruel" and turned away apparently to return to her seat. Relieved I took my eye off her, a dreadful mistake. There was a blur of movement and pain exploded in my crotch! Not Lornas knee but her fist. And as her whole body had moved through 180 degrees, her punch propelled with as much force as her beautiful frame could muster it was a fearful blow. My balls were flattened, the pain was appalling and I sank, gasping, to the floor. And how the girls laughed! So much that they had to hold each other for support, tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks while tears of pain ran down mine. How some women enjoy hurting our balls, they know how we fear it, and, of course, they can't be made to suffer in the same way! And how they take advantage of that!
When I had recovered enough Wendy called me a taxi, and as I was about to leave she suggested another fight, this time with Lorna.
No thanks!

Well, thats it. And people call Shakespeare a great writer! Will add a couple more pics to illustrate the tale soon.

try
04-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Hi David,

I like your comment about a "hen party type atmosphere". I think that being a man alone amongst a group of women who have had a few drinks and are in a lively mood is, if not threatening, at least disconcerting. We men are suppossed to be in charge but if we are alone amongst several physically and sexually aggressive females we don't know how to handle it, and The Fight may be said to take this to an extreme. I've noticed how when women see a film scene where a man is busted by a girl they really laugh, or even cheer, so I'm sure women are amused, empowered or even turned on by that spectacle. Now I've had many BB experiences but having even one girl watch while another busts me is one I've yet to enjoy. Have you ever had this pleasure?
And something I think you may appreciate. I was once waiting at a bus stop and 3 young women were there. I heard one tell the others that the previous night in a club a friend of hers was being pestered by a guy and she lost her temper and kicked him in the nuts so hard he sank to the floor and lay there wimpering. The other 2 girls really laughed and I thought maybe they took extra amusement in a guy, me, hearing this. In any event it certainly turned me on!

David_B
04-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Now I've had many BB experiences but having even one girl watch while another busts me is one I've yet to enjoy. Have you ever had this pleasure?
I've had something close to this. I sometimes visit a fetish club, and no matter how quiet the dungeon is when the dom and I go in, there is quickly a crowd as soon as anything starts to happen. Somehow the other visitors of the club seem to have a sixth sense which tells them that something is going on and they soon appear. This is strange because they have to walk about 20 metres out of the door of one part of the club, through the outside open air to a completely different building, and then through another locked door to find us! Somehow they always do.

Whenever I'm being hurt by a dom, I tend be completely unaware of anyone else around me watching. On the whole, the other visitors are very respectful and are content to watch quietly. It's rare for anyone to shout anything out, etc. I never look at anyone watching me, but instead stay focused on the dom. I suppose eye contact is my big thing, I really like to see the girl's facial expression as she tries to push my limit a little further as the session progresses. There is often a smile on her face, as she knows she has "permission" to do something painful to me, which she may not be able to do in her ordinary life. (Many of the doms at the club are dancers, or students, or have 9-5 jobs during the day.) I hope she feels empowered, and I really like it when I can tell that she is enjoying the session too.

Your bus stop experience is a similar example of women enjoying the realisation that they can with only a little effort have power over a man, who society still tells us is larger, stronger, etc. I think nearly everyone, including men or women who are otherwise very gentle, likes to feel strong sometimes and enjoys being surprised by their own strength. I guess you and I being BB fans tend to enjoy being "reminded" of women's strength far more than the average Billy Sixpack though...

David B.
--