PDA

View Full Version : JESsiCA ALBA

SMALLDICK00
03-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Now if your a guy you know shes like the hottest girl in the world :) Anyone can make one of those photoshop or cgi thing with jessica alba ballbusting or ball grabbing etc. THANKS!:D

ilny2000
03-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Geez... you could have at least given me a picture!

Oh well... I'm afraid that this will have to do...

carnivorous_daisy
03-20-2006, 01:19 AM
i live in Los Angeles, and ive seen Jessica Alba in person(at a coffee shop), and let me say that she is every bit as beautiful in person.

gusano
03-20-2006, 03:55 AM
There is a ballbusting scene with Jessica Alba in a "Dark Angel" episode

Sonfer
03-20-2006, 05:11 AM
Here is one scene atleast: http://www.legswatcher.com/mpegs/Darkang3.mpeg

Impact
03-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Geez... you could have at least given me a picture!

Oh well... I'm afraid that this will have to do...

Have you got anymore pictures like that : D ?

I really liked this one !

SMALLDICK00
03-20-2006, 08:46 PM
what i meant were cgi images where jessica alba would be in a picture and a cgi picture of a naked guy with jessica alba doing something related to ballbusting like in "ballbusting cartoons" by batmon.

Number 3
03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
what i meant were cgi images where jessica alba would be in a picture and a cgi picture of a naked guy with jessica alba doing something related to ballbusting like in "ballbusting cartoons" by batmon.Well there's gratitude!
I'm sure that the gentlemen might oblige if you pay them handsomely up front for their time and effort.

Trouble
03-20-2006, 10:30 PM
what i meant were cgi images where jessica alba would be in a picture and a cgi picture of a naked guy with jessica alba doing something related to ballbusting like in "ballbusting cartoons" by batmon.
Here's a thought: find out what software does this, get it, and do it yourself. That would kick much behind, because YOU would get to put everything exactly where you want it to go! Wow! Great idea, I'm sold!

ilny2000
03-21-2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the support impact, trouble and #3. Positive feedback is always welcome, it sure helps get over a thoughtless snub.

Ah! doesn't really matter. If Cindy gives me an idea, I'm making a picture of it! She usually is very appreciative. ;)

Oh, impact, there are a ton of my pics scattered here on various threads. Please look around and enjoy! :-)

Batmons
03-21-2006, 05:20 AM

:confused: :confused: :confused: I guess you missed Jessica Alba stuck in between the two Shania pics.

Check the "ballbusting cartoons" section again.

linky
http://femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15100&postcount=347