PDA

View Full Version : Is ballbusting natural?

fffff
03-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Many of the critics of this fetish claim that it's dangerous and bizarre and that testicles were never meant to be kicked, kneed, squeezed and punched. Well, in my opinion, if mother nature hadn't intended for balls to get busted, they wouldn't be hanging outside of the body so vulnerably in a skin sack. It is not a coincidence that the very same organs that produce testosterone, the hormone that makes men so much stronger than women, also allows women to temporarily disable men is they need to. If any man could force himself on any women, sexual selection wouldn't work. It's the same with other mammals too. Do you know what a disinterested mare does when a stallion tries to force himself on her? She'll kick backwards, right into the horse's big balls. Women gestate. They are more vital to the survival of the species. Men exist only to support women. If they abuse their superior strength by using it against women, then their balls become the great equalizer. Any man becomes putty in a woman's hand when she gets a hold of his balls.
When I have sex with my girlfriend, she's usually on top and she usually has my balls in her hands at all times. Whenever she wants to, she squeezes them or slaps them, and to me it feels perfectly natural, like this is what nature intended.

Julie18nz
03-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Many of the critics of this fetish claim that it's dangerous and bizarre and that testicles were never meant to be kicked, kneed, squeezed and punched. Well, in my opinion, if mother nature hadn't intended for balls to get busted, they wouldn't be hanging outside of the body so vulnerably in a skin sack. It is not a coincidence that the very same organs that produce testosterone, the hormone that makes men so much stronger than women, also allows women to temporarily disable men is they need to. If any man could force himself on any women, sexual selection wouldn't work. It's the same with other mammals too. Do you know what a disinterested mare does when a stallion tries to force himself on her? She'll kick backwards, right into the horse's big balls. Women gestate. They are more vital to the survival of the species. Men exist only to support women. If they abuse their superior strength by using it against women, then their balls become the great equalizer. Any man becomes putty in a woman's hand when she gets a hold of his balls.
When I have sex with my girlfriend, she's usually on top and she usually has my balls in her hands at all times. Whenever she wants to, she squeezes them or slaps them, and to me it feels perfectly natural, like this is what nature intended.

Very interesting, if what misguided, theory :)

Balls are on the outside for a very good, biological, reason and anyone taking biology past Year 10 (Grade10) would know this. The arguement put forth about horses is interesting, but what is the Mare supposed to do considering the position of both animals??? Is she supposed to say "Excuse me, could u please walk in front so I can hit u with my fore legs ???" Its JUST a fetish that we all share and, thankfully, balls ARE on the outside, just like I am thankfull that other girls bits are right between their legs and easy to get at. If both sexes vulnerable areas were harder to get at then I doubt that this fetish would exsist like it does :)

gary198
03-20-2006, 06:24 PM
I don't know Julie. Most grade school girls go for the groin natrually. Maybe it's a tempting target for them or maybe the only place open for them to hit.

Julie18nz
03-20-2006, 06:28 PM
and maybe they are also conditioned to go there by all the BB on TV and in movies. At school I knew NO girls that went there withiut first knowing it would put the guy down. I mean, lets get at least a bit serious here, the FACE is a far easier target and a broken nose stops most peopl :)

Trouble
03-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Ah, it's nice to be the only true scientician here. [Ahem!]

YER ALL WRONG!

First, the biology argument is bogus. The argument assumes that sperm need to be stored for some length of time, whereas spermatozoa can be constructed in the testicles soooo fast that a man's gun remains fully loaded at all times, for all intents and purposes. If you want proof, destroy ALL the borth control supplies in New Zealand and buy me a plane ticket. The next generation of human beings born there will ALL have that stupid widow's peak that I sport on my brow. Yes, Trouble has THAT much sperm, ready to go, but even if his balls were not plump, he can make new baby batter SO FAST that he can (and will, if need be) inseminate every last man, woman, and hyena in New Zealand.

Okay, all this hoo-hah about horse's balls? Christ sakes, I thought I was the only one here into bestiality! I mean, besides Julie, of course. :P

About girls' tendency to go for the groin: girls old enough to go to school are old enough to have already have had the effects of socialization (impressing gender roles, religious (sic) values, codes of conduct, etc.) already mashed so thoroughly into their brains that it is impossible to separate learned behaviour from instinctive behaviour. By the time they have gone into puberty, instinct has been nearly obliterated and replaced with artificial persona. By adulthood, persona is all that is left, and the person you were born to be is forever trapped within your soulless shell. (Trouble has SUCH a way with words!!!)

Lastly, let me just sum up by saying that bb being natural is horse puckey. It's the most unnatural thing in the world and I love it.

-Dr. Skience

abused berries
03-21-2006, 02:05 AM

are there critics of ballbusting?

Trouble
03-21-2006, 01:23 PM
are there critics of ballbusting?
Andrea Nemerson once commented that she thought it was a bad idea, I think. Another time, I remember an article by her in which she expressed quite some disgust at girls busting their brothers' balls. She's a bit naive, she is. :)

tonyr
03-21-2006, 09:35 PM
I agree Julie. The amount of women I know whom automatically assume that a kick in the balls is automatically going to drop a guy. From a self defence perspective, it is not the easiest target to hit with maximum effect and it also has the deliverer of the kick potentially off balance and thus increasing the possibility of ending up on the floor and more prone to attack. Some of the greatest dangers with ballkicking is not kicking the balls too hard but in missing and damaging the surrounding areas which are with a high amount of delicate tissue that if ruptured can lead to internal bleeding. In my productions and when busitng with any lady for the first time, I never stop informing them of this fact. I'd always prefer a accurate kick rather than one that misses the testicles and makes contact with the perenium, etc. The penis, more so if errect can end up with serrious damage due to a kick. Afterall it is full of blood engorged veins and chambers that we take for granted. Testicles have a high amount of flexiblity. This is offset by the sensations generated under distress. To actually do damage to the testicles via a kick, the kicker, would have to use far more force than we see in any video. That's why the testicles should always be hanging loose, especially when being kicked whilst naked or lightly covered. Ideally, the balls should have some room to travel under impact. If the are restricted, particularly against the pelvic bone, there is the increase inpotential damage as the impact could trap them against the bone which will not yield, except under bone braking force. Now who wishes to ever experience that? The footwear and the shape and form of the footwear and the feet, will have a lot of influence on the resulting sensations of a kick and the potential for damage. That's why ballbusting needs to be a graduated thing. Somedays, one's tollerences are high other days it is low. A good ballbustress works with safety at the forefront of ther mind. The desire to unload a real heavy kick has to be controlled by the realities of the reciever, or injury is inevitable.

That's my sixpence on this.

and maybe they are also conditioned to go there by all the BB on TV and in movies. At school I knew NO girls that went there withiut first knowing it would put the guy down. I mean, lets get at least a bit serious here, the FACE is a far easier target and a broken nose stops most peopl :)

Ace Hardlight
03-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Am I the first one on this forum to have a good IQ? I guess not. For those of you that were wondering, the scrotum is a smooth muscle. It doesn't feel like it is, but it is. It is also involuntary. When the body temperature becomes too hot, the scrotum will loosen and when it is too cold, it will tighten. Why? Not only does the sperm need to live in a strict temperate environment, but the stem cells which undergo meiosis to produce the sperm use temperate-hyper-sensative enzymes.
In the simpelest terms, God did not make the male scrotum with a Ballbusting fetish in mind. It isn't necessarilly a coincidence, but it is very logical. Even though many state that the area between the legs is vulnerable. In fact, it is one of the safest places of the body due to the pel
vic bone. I am sure that everyone one this forum is happy that the scrotum turned out to be where it is.

Bill
03-23-2006, 12:03 AM
To put all this in lay terms: How does a sperm know its in a CUNT? Cuz its warm. When its warm the boys start swimin :D

Julie18nz
03-23-2006, 02:31 AM
Am I the first one on this forum to have a good IQ?

Good IQ, maybe, but unable to read :p I stated pretty much the same, just with less detail. Even more could be addd, but after u have been here a few months, u will start to realise that no matter what you say, or how long winded ur eplination, 99% of the guys here wont listen. Mainly coz they dont want any other reason explained to them. They WANT to believe that balls were placed where they are so us girls could kick them. Trying to tell them otherwise is just a waste of time :)

Trouble
03-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Good IQ, maybe, but unable to read :p I stated pretty much the same, just with less detail. Even more could be addd, but after u have been here a few months, u will start to realise that no matter what you say, or how long winded ur eplination, 99% of the guys here wont listen. Mainly coz they dont want any other reason explained to them. They WANT to believe that balls were placed where they are so us girls could kick them. Trying to tell them otherwise is just a waste of time :)
Heck, trying to tell Trouble ANYTHING is a waste of time.

Trouble: "Times like this, I wish I'd listened to what me mum told me when I was knee-high to a gobstopper."
Julie18nz: "Why? What did she tell you?"
Trouble: "Dunnoh; I never listened."

What is written about how the testicles produce and store spermatozoa is correct and it is how people evolved, but that enzymatic process is not the only one available; there is no need for evolution to put testicles outside of a body. Evolution picked the wrong process which led to the right placement of tezzies so that girls can have fun.

A biologist can tell you how it works, but any organic chemist (yo!) can tell you that, if by some twisted and unfortunate sequence of events it had all turned out just a bit differently, men could have evolved with their nuts INSIDE the body cavity (horrors!). THEN how are we supposed to give Julie access to them?

The "testicles HAVE TO BE outside the body" claim is not only incorrect, but flies in the face of science: many creatures evolved that have tezzies internal. We can but feel sorry for these lesser beasts, because they can never know the kind of sicko preversions that we higher-order creatures get to indulge in. :)

Ace Hardlight
03-23-2006, 03:00 PM
Then I guess that I am the 100th man to join these forums. And for reference, I didn't understand your horses - humans comparison. And even though I know that the scrotum is where it is for biological and evolutionary reasons, I still enjoy the ballbusting fetish :D.

But even that, most won't pay attention too. Like giving statistical evidence to a cardinal explaining that there is no Heaven or Hell. He will ignore it and continue to believe what he wants to believe.

It is kind of strange when one thinks about it, because most of the members on this forum probably weren't the top of their classes, and yet here I am, a very inteligent person [I know, most of you on the forums probably won't be able to stand me] and I am into the fetish as well.

Someone on this thread said that ballbusting was natural because most of the women at his school used to go right for the balls. Well, when you think about it, in a fight, a woman may lose to a man if she doesn't go for the gonads. I remember that there was a special in the news that said that female muscle is more powerful than male muscle and therefore, women are the stronger sex. That may be, but men develop way more muscle mass then women after puberty. So, who is really the stronger sex?

None. We are almost eaqual and we must all throw our differences away and ballbust alredy :bananajum!

Warning: for all of you out there who will try and disown my message, I will have to post information that will change the views of gender's weaknesses forever.

P.S. If you don't, then don't mind the warning above.
P.S.S. I have to go get off on some serious ballbusting now, please excuse me.
P.S.S.S. I like applesauce!

Julie18nz
03-23-2006, 07:25 PM
Then I guess that I am the 100th man to join these forums. And for reference, I didn't understand your horses - humans comparison.

Hi :)

It wasnt MY humans - animal comparison, I was answering a question asked by the original poster :)

It is nice to see pople on here with a realistic approach to BB. Welcome aboard :)

Bill
03-23-2006, 08:41 PM
unable to read
and write too :p

Even more could be addd
might I suggest the letter ‘e’ :p

no matter what you say, or how long winded ur eplination
eplination :confused: Perhaps she means epilation. Long-winded hair removal - now there’s a process :p

Now for something much more to ure liking Julie:

Birmingham 0-7 Liverpool :bananajum :bananad: :bananajum

Bill
03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
because most of the members on this forum probably weren't the top of their classesI was top of my school
Ner ner ner ner-ner :p

In my experience, really intelligent people don’t generally harp on about being intelligent - we leave that to the intelligent wannabees :p

iagree
03-23-2006, 09:14 PM
listen, im smart too damnit, damn smart. i like being kicked in the balls, and im smat too. also when choosing a banana the clear winner is this guy:

Damn thing wont let me pick a banana!!! AAARGH!!!

anyway its the one that kinda humps from side to side....

GOTCHYA!!!

iagree
03-23-2006, 09:16 PM
damn, sorry bout that last bit thought I could sneak up on the banana and catch him.

P.S. - applsuace is only soso, and being a man of high standards, I dislike it. Im am going to go cry about my banana abandoning me now.

Ballbusting is not natural, it hurts, it prevents procreation (so I dont get bumped for posting nonsense)

iagree
03-23-2006, 09:18 PM
I was top of my school
Ner ner ner ner-ner :p

In my experience, really intelligent people don’t generally harp on about being intelligent - we leave that to the intelligent wannabees :p

dont hear enough of the ol' "ner ner ner ner" anymore. an excellent variation on the old "der" or more traditional "duh" Good work

1 2 3 BANANA!!!

Damn.

Ace Hardlight
03-23-2006, 09:28 PM
...no matter what you say, or how long winded ur eplination, 99% of the guys here wont listen. Mainly coz they dont want any other reason explained to them. They WANT to believe that balls were placed where they are so us girls could kick them. Trying to tell them otherwise is just a waste of time :)

You are right. I give up. Besides, the posts just don't make sense anymore.

Trouble
03-23-2006, 10:24 PM
You are right. I give up. Besides, the posts just don't make sense anymore.
Try typing "bananad" -- only use colons where I used quotation marks. Your banana will be yours again.

tonyr
03-24-2006, 06:53 AM
The realistic appraoch to ballbusting is sadly ofset by some serious idiots but the most we can do is to keep trying Julie.

Hi :)

It wasnt MY humans - animal comparison, I was answering a question asked by the original poster :)

It is nice to see pople on here with a realistic approach to BB. Welcome aboard :)

iagree
03-24-2006, 12:14 PM
:bananad:

lets see if my banana is back

iagree
03-24-2006, 12:14 PM
oh thank god, i thought i had lost him forever. I love you banana!

:bananad: