PDA

View Full Version : Read before posting links or pictures...

Sharon.Femaledom.com
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi all,

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.:rolleyes:

Do NOT post pictures or links from paysites this include:

Any pay per view sites
Any membership sites
Any content that are copyrighted

We do not wish to begin and moderate each post and attachment to screen
if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun:bananawin

About posting non nude pictures.
Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option;)

Bill
03-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi Sharon,
What’s your view of a site like this http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html that shows some femaledom stuff? Surely it just good advertising for you?

tonyr
03-24-2006, 06:21 AM
Thank you Sharron. I think this issue needs to be continuously emphasised again and again.
There is far Too much of this going on in this forum.
It is a sad revelation of some of the characters that are hellbent on lowering the standards of the forum and ultimately undermine Ballbusting in general.

Hi all,

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.:rolleyes:

Any pay per view sites
Any membership sites

if there is links or copyrighted attachments in the post so please follow this simple rule and lets have fun:bananawin

Please use imageshack.com or or any other free picture host that allows non adult pictures to be posted. It will speed up the forum browsing and we dont have to consider removing the attachment option;)

tonyr
03-24-2006, 06:34 AM
I'm not Sharron, but I think this character needs to start a site of his own and deal with the realities, trials and tribulations of running a genuine site with genuine and original content created by him or herself. Sites of this nature are hellbent on ruining all the true ballbusting sites by stealing their content. This character even has the nerve to offer paid membership!!!!.
Any existing site owner whom deals with such persons is stupid, naive, and of no benefit whatsoever to their own site and the genre of ballbusting at large.
FUCK GOOD ADVERTISING.
Jackasses like this only provide fodder for the authorities and the bigshots for more restrictions and governance of the net. If one wants to be so reckless at least use your won cameras and hire your own models. STEALING CONTENT is the true revelation of this site operator's EXISTENCE.
Anyone from this forum whom follows this type of steal it and upload it for all type of site is someone whom wishes to distroy this forum and all the true and genuine ballbusting sites out there.
Any Ballbusting webmaster whom is in union with this character. Do I PITY YOU. I know of three sites that have suffered either near or total ruin because of such nasty operators. The sad aspect is that certain webmasters have often been involved in this process of ruination of other competing sites.
I'M WATCHING AND READDY WITH SOLID EVIDENCE. So I guess what I am saying is that I'm just watching you watching me.
Catch my Drift.

Hi Sharon,
What’s your view of a site like this http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html that shows some femaledom stuff? Surely it just good advertising for you?

Colin
03-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Thank you Sharron. I think this issue needs to be continuously emphasised again and again.
There is far Too much of this going on in this forum.
It is a sad revelation of some of the characters that are hellbent on lowering the standards of the forum and ultimately undermine Ballbusting in general.The point being made is obvious. However, I’m mystified as to why it is any kind of ‘revelation’ or why you only include ‘some’ (and not all) of the characters hellbent on lowering standards.

Ballbusting is ballbusting. It always has been and it always will be. I cannot see how it can be ultimately undermined. I assume that you’re referring to the undermining of the folk that produce original material and attempt to sell it for profit.

With all due respect Sir, your ‘drift’ would be easier to catch if it didn’t drift so. Having said that, if you’re using the word drift as defined:

'To go from one place to another, never staying anywhere for very long and seemingly with little purpose'

then I stand well and truly corrected.

tonyr
03-26-2006, 05:11 AM
:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Yeah, ....Whatever.

The point(s) stand. All or Some, so what?

I wonder where you're at with such a dickheadian reply. Dude, this forum needs those whom can be for real. Straight talk. The need to analyse the way you have done, go have have a good ole fashion ballbust, then come forth again:bananawin :bananawin

The point being made is obvious. However, I’m mystified as to why it is any kind of ‘revelation’ or why you only include ‘some’ (and not all) of the characters hellbent on lowering standards.

Ballbusting is ballbusting. It always has been and it always will be. I cannot see how it can be ultimately undermined. I assume that you’re referring to the undermining of the folk that produce original material and attempt to sell it for profit.

With all due respect Sir, your ‘drift’ would be easier to catch if it didn’t drift so. Having said that, if you’re using the word drift as defined:

'To go from one place to another, never staying anywhere for very long and seemingly with little purpose'

then I stand well and truly corrected.

Bill
03-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Colin does have a point Tony. You do have a propensity for rambling. As a result your posts are some of the least ‘straight’ on the forum. Let us not forget, were the ability to attach pictures were to be removed, then this forum would become as bland as all the others :(. So far as I can tell, most the stuff posted here is either non-copyrighted or free samples from pay sites. The exceptions to this rule are in the minority but, nevertheless, must be cracked down on.

Rock on Femaledom.

Sylvester
03-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey,
Go easy on Tony guys. His posts are much more interesting than half the twats here that only post things like:

“great pics”,

“really good”,

“thanks guys” or worst of all…

“I have a gazillion Gb of files to share”

At least Tony’s trying to make a contribution. There’s room for all here.

Peace,
Sylvester

tonyr
03-28-2006, 01:27 PM
The forum needs people with some bandwidth and the guts to express it

Colin does have a point Tony. You do have a propensity for rambling. As a result your posts are some of the least ‘straight’ on the forum. Let us not forget, were the ability to attach pictures were to be removed, then this forum would become as bland as all the others :(. So far as I can tell, most the stuff posted here is either non-copyrighted or free samples from pay sites. The exceptions to this rule are in the minority but, nevertheless, must be cracked down on.

Rock on Femaledom.

tonyr
03-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Thank you Bro Sylvester,

I have never been one to follow the crowd. More so I am happy bringing up the points that others shy away from and will continue to give this forum the bandwidth it deparately needs.
We Need More Ramblers.

Hey,
Go easy on Tony guys. His posts are much more interesting than half the twats here that only post things like:

“great pics”,

“really good”,

“thanks guys” or worst of all…

“I have a gazillion Gb of files to share”

At least Tony’s trying to make a contribution. There’s room for all here.

Peace,
Sylvester

Colin
03-29-2006, 08:17 PM
The forum needs people with some bandwidth and the guts to express itIn the literal sense, the guy at ballbusting portal (http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html ) that you rant about has ‘bandwidth’. I like the guys here that don’t have bandwidth and chose to share their original material via this form using Femaledom’s kindly provided bandwidth :ibow4u:

Tom B
03-29-2006, 08:39 PM
I like the guys here that don’t have bandwidth and chose to share their original material via this form using Femaledom’s kindly provided bandwidth :ibow4u:I agree. Try, ILNY2000 and their like are the best :) I also take my hat off to all those that run their own sites. :ibow4u:
Thank you.

tonyr
03-31-2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah, Well...,

I guess you've said it all.

In the literal sense, the guy at ballbusting portal (http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html ) that you rant about has ‘bandwidth’. I like the guys here that don’t have bandwidth and chose to share their original material via this form using Femaledom’s kindly provided bandwidth :ibow4u:

Pat
04-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.:rolleyes: Which sites complained?

Tom B
04-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Which sites complained?Might I hazard a guess and say it’s the one that just got you banned in the balls on a string thread?:bananawin

ilny2000
04-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the kudos, Tom.

Unfortunately, guys that take the time to create the art (or photoedits in my case) don't get enough feedback. We do it because it gets us off, and I hope gets you guys off.

So if I don't hear from people that they like them, I'll question whether they are worth sharing.

tonyr
04-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Have you ever spent money and joined a site or bought content, Colin Old Chap?

In the literal sense, the guy at ballbusting portal (http://www.ballbustingportal.bravehost.com/index.html ) that you rant about has ‘bandwidth’. I like the guys here that don’t have bandwidth and chose to share their original material via this form using Femaledom’s kindly provided bandwidth :ibow4u:

tonyr
04-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Bullshit. Colin needs to stay in Maidenhead and become a true Ballbustee.
I don't ramble to fuck on one bit. Ballbusting is ultimately a serious subject and I take and talk it ultimately on a serious level. Don't get me wrong, I'm game for a laugh. But if an issue or subject is being dealt with that is on a serious level, I'll be there.

Minus the ability to post would not make this forum bland at all.
You should read the book, 'The Dumbming down of America'

With regards to copyright, because you have found something for free, it does not legally give you the right to distribute it. It doesn't even need to have Copyright displayed on it.
Copyright infringement issues will continue to rise as the value of intellectual property increases and the means to enforce against infringements becomes more effective. The internet is afterall a database full of recorded paths and trails. Once the enforcers decide its time to enforce, this will come all too readily apparent. FemaleDom ultimately doesn't want to face the reprocussions of the infringements by others. So much for rambling.

Sheeple, not people, ramble on.
Wake Up Brother Bill.;)

Rock on Femaledom.

Colin
04-05-2006, 08:46 AM
We all take responsibility for what we post and agree not to post attachments that we do not own, or do not have the right to attach, when we sign up to this forum. How can Femaledom be held responsible for an infringement they are not made aware of? So far as I can tell the team here are doing all they can by immediately removing any infringing material that the real owner complains about and banning the user that posted it. What more would you have them do?

Yes, I did once join www.piedamour.com/ but I didn’t think it was much good. www.Femaledom.com and www.britishbitches.com offer much better value for money.

PS. What have you got against Maidenhead?

tonyr
04-05-2006, 12:19 PM
With regards to http://www.piedamour.com That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's my site, my vision and I'm cool until someone wants to be uncool. You're statement is a dig at me and my site. It's a world where freedom of speech is greatly infringed and I am not going to go down the route of the bully boys of the planet and stop you.

Wake Up Bro Colin.

Give someone enough rope and they will sadly hang themselves.

I am not part of the ballbusting mafia that is forever trying to distroy or ruin other sites.
My response to the post with regards to the member whom was not sure of what sites were out there and safe to join was based on my immediate knowledge of a number of sites that I have been a happy member with and naturally my own site. I equally appologised to the sites that I had not mentioned and furthermore advised the enquirer to check out the sites
operated by the very owners of this forum and to check out links pages of other sites to find out what could be of appeal to himself and also made him aware of the realities of rip off sites and credit card clearers knowledge gain
through having my own sites, and being with the net since in main onset.
So all you could do is to come back sour with a load of negativity after making yourself such a jerk in the forum arguing and criticising issues that you really should clue yourself up on a bit more and taking a swipe at me because I have long posts. Also also you tried to re-generate a post that was blocked by the Administrator of the forum because it was distasteful and could draw unnecessary heat to the forum from the authorities.

Wake UP!!! Bro Colin

International Copyright is a minefield. Whether you believe it or not, FemaleDom could well end up being successfully sued by someone whom owned the copyright of an image that was placed in the forum by someone totally unconnected to either the copyright owner or to FemaleDom other than by being a member of the forum. I am not criticizing FemaleDom. My beef lies with the ones whom have no regard for the forum or FemaleDom.
I have already suggested that people should use create their own stuff to post up, rather than to create the potential problems of Copyright Infringement.

As for Maidenhead, I've been there recently and will be back again soon on progressive business. What ever is wrong with the town you reside in is no different from anywhere else. It has good and bad people and idiots like anywhere else.;)

Wake UP Bro Colin

It is a sad revelation of yourself but I forgive you and offer you the chance to experience quality ballbusting in one of my productions with pay, whenever you would like to, subject to our production schedule.:)

You see Bro Colin, Tony 'da Rambler, is for REAL!!!!!:D :) ;)
Over but far from OUT!!!!:D

We all take responsibility for what we post and agree not to post attachments that we do not own, or do not have the right to attach, when we sign up to this forum. How can Femaledom be held responsible for an infringement they are not made aware of? So far as I can tell the team here are doing all they can by immediately removing any infringing material that the real owner complains about and banning the user that posted it. What more would you have them do?

Yes, I did once join www.piedamour.com/ but I didn’t think it was much good. www.Femaledom.com and www.britishbitches.com offer much better value for money.

PS. What have you got against Maidenhead?

Colin
04-05-2006, 01:02 PM
With regards to http://www.piedamour.com That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's my site, my vision and I'm cool until someone wants to be uncool. You're statement is a dig at me and my site. It's a world where freedom of speech is greatly infringed and I am not going to go down the route of the bully boys of the planet and stop you. That's fine Tony. Its just MHO. I'm sure some people will think your site is the best of all (especially those with a penchant for feet :)). We all have slightly different tastes here. Overall, I take my hat off to all that are providing stuff for sickos like me to get off on :ibow4u:
Peace,
Colin

tonyr
04-06-2006, 03:22 AM
Peace onto you dearest Brother Colin and may all your busts be sweet and forever MULTI-ORGASMIC :) :ibow4u:

That's fine Tony. Its just MHO. I'm sure some people will think your site is the best of all (especially those with a penchant for feet :)). We all have slightly different tastes here. Overall, I take my hat off to all that are providing stuff for sickos like me to get off on :ibow4u:
Peace,
Colin

nichojinx
10-19-2006, 03:20 AM
I recommend imageshack.us to anyone looking to host some images. As a past signature maker and photoshop guru I know how handy a good image host can be sometimes and IMO, imageshack delivers on all accounts.;)

That reminds me, one of these days I've got to take the time to make a new avatar, hehe.

cutponies
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
That the cartoons I post are mine.I made them from "whole cloth"

ALL MINE

MWHOO-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The photo-manipulations are another matter. They all but define "grey area"

(Eh!)

joergen
01-11-2007, 11:22 AM
This might be viewed as a stupid question, but what are the "boundaries" for posting picture/art ?

I have tons of images from over the years, but about 95% of those, I don´t have a clue if they are "copyrighted" or not. None of them are "stolen" from some pay-site (at least not by me), but how am I supposed to know what´s fair game and what isn´t?

If I should only post artwork made by me, that comes down to an impressive ZERO, or images that I´m 100% sure aren´t copyrighted, that comes down to maybe a small handfull..

Verbal
01-15-2007, 05:45 PM
I know I am posting two months after the fact, but that last post has a good point. How do we know if the images are copyrighted or not? Does it simply depend on whether there is a copyright logo on the attachment?

I think these sites that complained are dumb. It's free advertisement for them! :)

darf
08-09-2007, 02:32 PM
I am consent

mick_sl8ter
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
I think the truth lies in the middle here.

People that make movies / pictures own the copyright to that material.
They have the right to ask you money if you want what they own.

But on the other hand, what is the use of making such movies if nobody is going to watch them, because it costs too much ? Especially adult movies that target a small group of possible consumers.

Of course most of these movies are made by amateurs, because it is hard to make a professional living out of it. They should get some money, because it is much more fun if you make a little money out of your hobby.

So to the extremes: If they would make loads of money, production of these movies would not explosively grow.
And if they were unable to earn any money, people will not stop making such movies, just because people like doing it / watching it.

A little money is needed to keep people a little more intrested than just hobby-wise, and to keep up a little quality, so that you dont watch worthless crap, shots made with crappy camera's.

I think people who sell these clips keep in mind that maybe 2% of the actual viewers buy it legally at their website. That is why they ask these high prices. In theory if they would lower the prices to 10%, and all viewers would buy it legally they would make more profit. But the fact is, most people who watch these clips will never pay for them. It is not just the amount of money that makes people decide to buy or not, it is also the step of actually buying it.

In stead of asking people not to spread these clips, you should ask people to please buy a clip every now and then. It is only fair.

Nekro
09-07-2007, 09:24 PM
Thank you for this advice

nondhavich
03-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Thanks for all the information:bananajum

Krosis
05-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Great site! :ibow4u:

o9o9o9o9
05-13-2008, 04:36 AM
I would also like to go on record as saying that just because these chicks are from Denmark - that doesn't automatically make them Danish.
I've been getting a lot of ignorant rhetoric about that lately.

Somehow some way - magnificent beautiful women into this quirk, or tolerant of it anyway, moderate a board. thats extraordinary.
and I think we might have been overlooking that.

how far do you have to look to calm your urge to become political?
when you've got beautiful babies all around you.

that'll do guys

that'll do

sparky22au2
06-03-2008, 10:26 PM
I wasn't sure where I should ask this but I've had a previous account with which I was posting but then I went to Europe for 3 months and since I was inactive the account got suspended.

Now I can't post or look at thumbnails anymore on that account at all, is there a way to get it reactivated again?

Thanks.

mr_man
07-03-2008, 04:39 AM
I wasn't sure where I should ask this but I've had a previous account with which I was posting but then I went to Europe for 3 months and since I was inactive the account got suspended.

Now I can't post or look at thumbnails anymore on that account at all, is there a way to get it reactivated again?

Thanks.

I guess you just need to start from scratch again, or eail the admins to get your account unlocked?

sparky22au2
08-06-2008, 09:31 PM
I guess you just need to start from scratch again, or eail the admins to get your account unlocked?

Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I e-mailed the admins ages ago but they must not have seen it, I thought there might be a thread somewhere to apply for a re-activation or something.

Guess I'll e-mail them again.

finganfor
08-19-2008, 08:35 PM
good!!!!!!!!!!!1

qwert01
08-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Do you have the one that tere are about five japanese school girls and 1 teacher and they kick a guys balls?

LittleBob
10-14-2008, 12:38 PM
may I suggest:
IF a board member posts an image or clip it HAS to also post the url of the site it is taken from.
that way we can still enjoy the pics and clips and also give credit and site visitors to it.
this doesn't contradict the rule of thumb that if it was taken from a members area you are not allowed to post it.

Thompa
12-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Hi! Now i hawe tryed to post on the forum to become a member and aböe to post and view photos witout any success:confused: . What are i doing wrong? Pleas help me:( .

I think the intention to require members to be active on the forum is righgt, but i dont like ythat it should be so hard to activate the "registred user" to an "member"

a90a90
12-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi! Now i hawe tryed to post on the forum to become a member and aböe to post and view photos witout any success:confused: . What are i doing wrong? Pleas help me:( .

I think the intention to require members to be active on the forum is righgt, but i dont like ythat it should be so hard to activate the "registred user" to an "member"

That's a really good question, I have posted but can't see attachments. As for including images I beleive one needs to use a special tag like this [img]http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bananahi.gif[img] http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bananahi.gif

a90a90
12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
The page indicates I have edit permission but no edit button appeared on my post. I wanted to correct the markup (forgot the slash on the closing IMG tag) on my last post.

Lets see if this works http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/smilies/bananahi.gif?

RKlaus79
01-24-2009, 04:55 AM
Question: I'd like to post some pics (Well, provided I finally get permission to do so), but I'm not sure if I should.

They were free samples on a pay site a good while ago, and I can't link to the site, because it doesn't exist anymore.

I guess the answer is no, but I ask anyway. :confused:

ny_bdsm_cpl
05-05-2009, 04:52 PM
How do I post (step by step) My own CBT pics from My computer??? MizLL

pepitoxito
06-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks.!!!:)

3Spot
07-26-2009, 01:29 PM
ok iam little lost so If Iam going to post for example some pictures
Iam supposed to post pictures not copyrughted ,without banner on them or only of myself ? i have some pictures which i like to post here but i am a bit lost and i dont know which of them are fine and which of them i cant post here
please help because iam lost :wooow

Tyncbraibra
12-20-2009, 01:44 AM
Please note that you MUST state what patch you are using before posting about an error in technical support. If you do not know which patch you are using, you can find out by reading the title bar of the game while on the main title screen.Also, please note that you should not report errors while using an old patch - always upgrade to the latest one to see if that solves your error.

erfpt
04-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi all,

Any pay per view sites
Any membership sites

I have another account here but was banned, so I wanna ask you so-called Sharon, why I was banned?!:cussing::soomad Are there any specific reasons?! I am a supreme poster! I have shared a lot of files that paid from other sites, but you kicked me out? Is that the result I should have? Last time I uploaded some picture and no more than 4 hours later, I was banned and there are no specified reasons, is that called a good management? That's funny! Give me a reason why!!

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-04-2010, 08:49 AM
I have another account here but was banned, so I wanna ask you so-called Sharon, why I was banned?!:cussing::soomad Are there any specific reasons?! I am a supreme poster! I have shared a lot of files that paid from other sites, but you kicked me out? Is that the result I should have? Last time I uploaded some picture and no more than 4 hours later, I was banned and there are no specified reasons, is that called a good management? That's funny! Give me a reason why!!

Hello,

If you read the rules and are sharing paid content from other sites then that is why you were banned.

If you again post copyrighted content on the forum you will get banned again.

We are not a file sharing forum but a forum to post with eachother about the topics we have here so please stop posting anything that is from other sites.

From the top of this thread read the following carefully:

Due to several sites complaining about their pictures being posted on our forums we have to make it clear.
Any pay per view sites
Any membership sites

When we write this and it is not followed ofcourse we ban the user.

Hope this is reason enough for you:)

brandonwamkerboy
01-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Hello,

If you read the rules and are sharing paid content from other sites then that is why you were banned.

If you again post copyrighted content on the forum you will get banned again.

We are not a file sharing forum but a forum to post with eachother about the topics we have here so please stop posting anything that is from other sites.

From the top of this thread read the following carefully:

When we write this and it is not followed ofcourse we ban the user.

Hope this is reason enough for you:)

The admin for this forum should make the men, who get banned or break rules, line up, stip nude and be ****** to be ballbusted, HARD!

jakkisan
06-11-2013, 01:21 AM
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php?g=groups/2819/3_1&s=26

Kaden
09-16-2013, 03:04 AM
Pretty sure that last reply "06-11-2013, 12:21 AM #50
Nancy
http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php.../2819/3_1&s=26" is in the wrong place...Not a huge deal just sayin'...