PDA

View Full Version : kicking a dog in his balls

Jet
03-23-2006, 03:52 PM
How do dogs respond when they got kicked in their balls?

It is not as hot as men gettin kicked but still the idea that a hot babe softly kicks a dog's balls is hot. Imagine you and your dog rollin on the floor because both of you got kicked.

The idea of a babe who gives a hard knee in the big balls of a horse is also hot.

Those mammels probably never felt it before. they go mad.

agnetha
03-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello,

I am almost lost for words after reading this post. It is sick on so many levels. Abusing animals to indulge, share or in any way be part of your sexual practices is just plain wrong.

Agnetha

Jet
03-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Hello,

I am almost lost for words after reading this post. It is sick on so many levels. Abusing animals to indulge, share or in any way be part of your sexual practices is just plain wrong.

Agnetha

but when it is a man it is ok?

try
03-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Hello,

Agnetha

I agree totally. Is there a way we can complain about the author of this disgusting message?

billyohbillyboy2000
03-23-2006, 05:03 PM
but when it is a man it is ok?

I belive most feel that even with a man it should be consensual. a dog does notgive consent to be kicked in the nuts.

agnetha
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I belive most feel that even with a man it should be consensual. a dog does notgive consent to be kicked in the nuts.

Consent, exactly.

try
03-23-2006, 05:23 PM

Consent, exactly.

What you say is completely correct. As I said before, can we complain to Sharon about Jets revolting post? I'm sure there must be away but I can't find out how.

skipperbob
03-23-2006, 05:43 PM
I must join in on this! I like to think of myself as pretty liberal about such things but this was very disturbing! It is animal abuse!!! They have given no consent!!! To abuse anyone or anything without consent is disgusting!!!

Sharon.Femaledom.com
03-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi Jet and anyone else who now reads this thread.

I have gotten several complaints about this post and after reading it I have decided to lock it.

Everyone please dont post on the forums about animal abuse!