PDA

View Full Version : selfbusting

jeff22
03-24-2006, 11:54 PM
hi all...
I know the whole tennis ball in the sock busting, but has anyone tried the golf ball in the sock?
Just to let you know, it works better.
The small real hard golf ball will hit one nut real hard.
its better than a tennis ball because the golf ball wont bounce off your balls.
the golf ball will totaly abuse the nut.
You should try it.....

Prodigi
03-25-2006, 08:06 PM
i dunno, i find its better to use an apple

abused berries
03-26-2006, 01:15 AM
ive heard of a really "advanced" technique which involves essentially stretching your nuts out and then pulling them down while you sit on the toilet seat so that they are between the toilet and the seat as you sit. that could seriously fuck you up though.

tinywinkie
03-26-2006, 09:41 AM
my bedroom chest of drawers the top drawer is grion hight,i open it a little and put my balls inside then push hard with my thighs slamming the drawer shut with my now bruised balls inside,if my wifes around she kicks the drawer shut on them.

crushee
03-27-2006, 03:48 AM
I used to use (!) a riding stick to hit my own balls: while standing semi-erect (to prevent hitting the glans) I hold the stick close to my knees, and I rotate quickly my wrist upwards, the stick moving along the skin of my thighs and finally hitting the balls at full speed. Lower the stick and repeat... Used to go up to 100 hits...
By the way, this movement induces a lot of strain into the biceps, which becoms bigger, harder and veinier the more you go. This can help getting excited if you perform in froint of a mirror...

kevinsmith
03-27-2006, 10:16 AM
That drawers thing is hardcore.

penispuppet
03-28-2006, 11:50 AM
I just dropped an orange in a sock and GENTLY swung it into my balls - and I went down wriggling in pain.

You hardcore ballbusters are just that - hard core.

penispuppet
03-29-2006, 08:47 AM
Just so you all know, I'm getting addicted to the Orange.

Tinchen
03-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Just so you all know, I'm getting addicted to the Orange.

This is very interesting! How creative men can be inventing new methods of torturing their balls...
When I was much younger I had a bf (age of 16 or so) who told me of the ways he invented. This contained the above mentioned toilet - seat method as well as the vice; sticking needles through and most other. This was before the Internet and before sick people could find out in forums like this one that they are maybe not that sick at all...........
It seems that here the inventions took place independently.
Like 2 nations building a rocket to travel the moon without knowing of each other and without communicating, - but still inventing more or less the same stuff. Great boys!

Keep inventing.......!

penispuppet
04-01-2006, 02:56 PM
When I was much younger I had a bf (age of 16 or so) who told me of the ways he invented. This contained the above mentioned toilet - seat method as well as the vice; sticking needles through and most other. This was before the Internet and before sick people could find out in forums like this one that they are maybe not that sick at all...........
It seems that here the inventions took place independently.
Like 2 nations building a rocket to travel the moon without knowing of each other and without communicating, - but still inventing more or less the same stuff.

Tinchen-
While I do agree with your observation about parallel discovery, I wonder if it was in fact the case with your teenage boyfriend. The possibility exists that he and another friend (or cousin, etc) came up with the idea together, or one "turned on" the other to it. Case in point: When I was a pre-teen, I liked playing with my penis, but more in the capacity of a toy. I didn't discover the common stroking motion on my own - my childhood friend from across the street demonstrated it to me - on me. And a few months later, my cousin "instructed" me on the proper way to do it, because I was still in playing mode.

Yes, you are correct about parallel discovery, but I do wonder to what extent some of these ideas are passed from boy to boy in childhood games.

experiment
04-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Has anyone developed selfbusting techniques to make the pain last in the testicles after the session? I have tries repeated pounding with fists and various hard intruments as well as dropping toilet seats. The pain is quite intense but deminishes quickly. I have even tried chilling the testicles in ice to numb them before a session so I would not flinch while inflicting the punishment. There is little or no swelling after a session even a prolonged long one. Are there ways to prolong the discomfort (without permanent damage)?

Ace Hardlight
04-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Has anyone developed selfbusting techniques to make the pain last in the testicles after the session? I have tries repeated pounding with fists and various hard intruments as well as dropping toilet seats. The pain is quite intense but deminishes quickly. I have even tried chilling the testicles in ice to numb them before a session so I would not flinch while inflicting the punishment. There is little or no swelling after a session even a prolonged long one. Are there ways to prolong the discomfort (without permanent damage)?

Wait, isn't the session over when you are able to get up and walk away [maybe after a brutal beating you would be sore the next day]?