PDA

View Full Version : Should a man need to stand still and open his legs wide?

me_no_wimp
03-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Or would a good ballbuster be able to bust him anyway?

I had a recent bad experience when I went to visit a professional (one who is highly regarded by others). I had specified particularly that I wanted trampling and kicking including ballbusting but she seemed obsessed with the ballbusting part of it and also went out of the bounds by squeezing them with her hands when it was supposed to be boots only.

After a few minutes she gave up. This was just after she had grabbed them with her hand and I had pulled her hand off.

She claimed I should have opened my legs wide to let her kick them better but I felt I shouldn't have had to if she'd done her job well.

Can anyone with experience please let me know?

Snoodle
03-29-2006, 12:14 PM
If she's a pro, you should let her do her thing and see how it goes.

I mean, what's the sense in being dominated if you're going to say "Oh, well...not like that."

janherbergh
03-29-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe you are right, snoodle, but i think that one of the best things of being dominated is the feeling that you don't have power. The psichology of a domination relationship is very intersting (i'm psichologist myself) but is not as simple as you expose. The domina (in that case) must be able of show her power over his partenaire, and dominate him in all aspecs.

Os course, in other way, you are right, if you only see that experience as a phisical one. As you let a doctor (or the person who makes you a massage [sorry i don't know the word]) do his/her job, you should let a domina do her job as she has planned, but then, where is the true feeling of being dominated?

Well, me_no_wimp, i never have tried a professional, but i like the feeling that my partenaire knows her job, and is skilled enought to hit even with some resistance.

PD: Sorry for my english (i'm spanish) and feel free to correct me if i've made some mistake!

mrxwins
03-29-2006, 01:27 PM
i've been to some professionals, they've all been terrific. but just for the hell of it, i make it clear to establish boundries. i do agree that physcological domaniance comes in an absence of power, or control, but i also feel that the man being ballbusted should have his share of respect. i might be wrong, but in the end it falls over personal choice and preference.

me_no_wimp, ballbusting is not limited to any single style, as you know. it can be done how ever your heart pleases. ballbusting, from what i know, doesn't have a true 'proper' methodology other than domineering and just plain ball busting. :D you should do it the way you feel is best.

me_no_wimp
03-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Maybe you think that because this is a ballbusting forum and so obviously your main "fetish" is having your balls busted whereas my fetish is in the footwear. But for some reason my fetish doesn't exist on the standard list because "shoe fetish" usually seems to mean licking or whatever and not having the shit kicked out of you with the shoes/boots.

The people at the UKM discussion board felt that it was a session gone wrong due to a lack of prior-communication.

My question was also whether a good ballbuster would be able to administer a kick in the balls without the man standing there openly inviting it. So far nobody has answered that question.

In fact, having seen my responses there and also those here, I feel that the real problem was that I went to the wrong domme, at least the wrong domme for me. There is another one although she was away at the time who is far more into the shoes and would probably understand me better, and would do what I wanted without me having to specify it, which is what I really want anyway.

I will be certain to clarify matters first though, because I don't want another disappointment.

Bill
03-30-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey Wimpy,
Does your wife know that you visited this domme? What does she think about it?
Bill

skipperbob
03-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Most Important Thing Is Making It Clear What You Want And How You Want It Ahead Of Time. With Everything Set With A Good Pro There Should Be No Problems And If She Is Good She'll Find A Way To Get At Your Balls No Matter What You Do. If Your Main Priority Is Footwear Then Make That Clear To Her Before You Get Started!

kevinsmith
03-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Firstly a man who gives a massage is a masseur, and a woman who gives a massage is a masseuse. (You'd be surprised how many people will call a masseur a 'masseuse' and don't realise their faux pas.)

Most guys into BB prefer how it feels if their position is vulnerable, for example legs spread.

Most BBers will ask their men to spread, and also sometims to put their hands over their heads, or even to look up (so they don't flinch) so as to make the hits more effective.

Most men into BB like the feeling of contact, compression and even pain in the balls, but don't like any discomfort on the penis or scrotum. It's different somehow. Thus doms are used to tying or restraining the penis out of the way of whatever abuse is directed at the balls.

I hope and believe you'll find what you're looking for.

GOod luck.

Number 3
03-30-2006, 02:27 PM
So what's more important for me no wimp:
The shoes or the busting?

me_no_wimp
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
No, my wife didn't know. There was hardly any poitn in going to this domme given that my wife seems to be better at ballbusting than she was. I thought that a domme would be less scared about hurting me but then I guess my wife knows me a lot better.

Number 3
03-30-2006, 02:50 PM
No, my wife didn't know. There was hardly any poitn in going to this domme given that my wife seems to be better at ballbusting than she was. I thought that a domme would be less scared about hurting me but then I guess my wife knows me a lot better.I’d stick with the wife mate. You’re v v lucky to have one that’ll bust you. Save the money and buy her something nice (+ a pair of good shoes :D) and get her to do the job.

PS. How’s yer son? I hope they fixed his heart OK :) I guess he's been keeping you busy as you've not been here much over the past few months.

tonyr
03-31-2006, 02:16 AM
That's fine if the pro knows what their doing. But ultimately the Pro should have ensured that they are fully compliant with what it is that the customer wants and how they want it. If you want a smack on the arse at 15 mph rather than a slap across the face at 5mph. Some ProDoms work on the basis that you are the sub and thus whatever they wish for you to experience is what you will experience. A case of power exchange gone adrift.

If she's a pro, you should let her do her thing and see how it goes.

I mean, what's the sense in being dominated if you're going to say "Oh, well...not like that."

tonyr
03-31-2006, 02:28 AM
To each there own with regards to BB. Being a dom doesn't automatically make her a good ballbustress. BB is a fine tuned thing. As someone providing a service, she should have made sure that she was fully aware of you're exact requirements. There is a mentality amongst some that is very much about you accepting what you are given and being grateful for the Dom even having you within their presence. Many are professing to be Ballbustresses but the general feedback I have observed and experienced is that Ballbusting is yet another genre to add because there are potential customers for it. I am with you absolutely on this one. She didn't do her job well and shouyld take stock of your disatisfaction and learn from it for the betterment her service and standing.

Or would a good ballbuster be able to bust him anyway?

I had a recent bad experience when I went to visit a professional (one who is highly regarded by others). I had specified particularly that I wanted trampling and kicking including ballbusting but she seemed obsessed with the ballbusting part of it and also went out of the bounds by squeezing them with her hands when it was supposed to be boots only.

After a few minutes she gave up. This was just after she had grabbed them with her hand and I had pulled her hand off.

She claimed I should have opened my legs wide to let her kick them better but I felt I shouldn't have had to if she'd done her job well.

Can anyone with experience please let me know?

tonyr
03-31-2006, 02:38 AM
It should be based around what you wish. She's no Ballbustress if she can only kick nads with your legs wide apart. Ballkicking is about accuracy. A top Ballbustress, will be forever fine tuning her delivery thus ensuring that she hits the spot to your requirements. Bb has one in physical response to each contact. Much of the response is involuntary and also not planned, hence a Ballbustress must be forever re-adjusting to the realities of each session, Eg: The reciever can and wishes to have harder or softer kicks, or the reciever wishes to have his legs Closed together rather than wide apart.

Please send me a private message informing me of the person you had this most unproffessional of sessions with as I am building up links with certain self proclaimed to be Ballbustresses for my resource page.

Maybe you think that because this is a ballbusting forum and so obviously your main "fetish" is having your balls busted whereas my fetish is in the footwear. But for some reason my fetish doesn't exist on the standard list because "shoe fetish" usually seems to mean licking or whatever and not having the shit kicked out of you with the shoes/boots.

The people at the UKM discussion board felt that it was a session gone wrong due to a lack of prior-communication.

My question was also whether a good ballbuster would be able to administer a kick in the balls without the man standing there openly inviting it. So far nobody has answered that question.

In fact, having seen my responses there and also those here, I feel that the real problem was that I went to the wrong domme, at least the wrong domme for me. There is another one although she was away at the time who is far more into the shoes and would probably understand me better, and would do what I wanted without me having to specify it, which is what I really want anyway.

I will be certain to clarify matters first though, because I don't want another disappointment.