PDA

View Full Version : surprise busts

pecs
03-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Just read something by Number 3 about being caought by an un-expected knee. Have to say I quite like te idea of getting a knee or a grab without warning... pan to tell my girl friend to sneak up on me and let me have it without warning... I'll let you know how it goes if this thread gets some replys.

Anyone else into the suprise attack?

Georgie
03-31-2006, 04:12 PM
Yes, When I wake up in the morning every now and then I will go to my Boyfriend as if I am giving him a hug then knee him, ever so slightly in to his groin. Not too hard though, something about the morning makes everything hurt even worse.

anatinus
03-31-2006, 10:59 PM
Just read something by Number 3 about being caought by an un-expected knee. Have to say I quite like te idea of getting a knee or a grab without warning... pan to tell my girl friend to sneak up on me and let me have it without warning... I'll let you know how it goes if this thread gets some replys.

Anyone else into the suprise attack?
yep. I love the surprise attacks...In fact, I find it REALLY hard to sit motionless without blocking the kick/punch/knee etc....I found this out last time I had a paid session. The dom just laughed at me and made me close my eyes....Damn reflexes.
My girlfriend has pulled this off a few times...Once in the kitchen,, came up and just kneed hard with out warning, then laughed while I kneeled down with that "classic look" (her words) of a guy who just got one in the nuts.
Another time she was a bit drunk at a party at her place...
Drags me into her room, starts makin gout with me, grinding up on me, I figured she wanted to get it on with people outside..Nope, just a good upper cut to the nuts, leaving me on the bed moaning...She laughed and went back out to entertain the guests...:iluvu:

abused berries
04-01-2006, 05:17 PM
ive recently been giving some thought to something i call "tennis ball assassin."

oftentimes, if the man is nude and has low hangers, when standing he takes a kick from the front and then doubles over as a reaction. if he is facing the camera, you can see his balls hanging. this is the perfect opportunity for another girl to throw a tennis ball at his nuts while he thinks he is hiding from the frontal attack. a well-placed throw could really get in there where a kick or knee from behind really cant, since the legs are a bit too close. it just seems funny to have a snap front kick followed by a tennis ball to the balls from behind, like there is no escape.

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I remember not too long ago hearing about the show Real World having ballbusting. My friend told me about it. I watched it and everytime the men would walk into the house, they would get a suprise bust by one of their female roomates on reality TV. It turned me on [not only that, but they would also laugh histericly at the men clutching their broken nutsack], but they stopped falling for it after a while.

Jet
04-03-2006, 04:39 AM
Im definately PRO surprise attack. It is much more fun and it is just the real thing

Unfortunately there is not much attention to it on this forum

Jet
04-03-2006, 04:42 AM
deleted
deleted
deleted
deleteddeleted

tonyr
04-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm ultra cool with the Bust by Surprise. It ideally would be from a lady with with good knowledge and experience of Ballbusting as someone without any experience and/or knowledge could reek major havoc, afterall, I would like to continue experiencing ballbusting beyond the impending surprised to be busted moment. The more ladies that are knowlegeble about ballbusting and the safe or safer ways to execute it would be all the better for the whole. The dangers of ballbusting are apparent to most whom are activily or even passively into it. A kick or blow to the balls is, when interepted by most others, as an ideal way to halt any man. If a woman or person with intent to harm was to do this once or on a regualar basis, it would be defined as assault. The surprise bust is minus of immediate consent of the one who is to be kicked is a grey area from a perspective of the law. In some countries, if damage was to occur or not, if the ballbusted pursued legally, it would be defined as assault.
A couple or group of people whom were ideally into ballbusting, if agreed beforehand, could follow a scenario where this could take place. The to be busted would have to be genuinely caught of guard to live true to the surprised aspect.
But the reality of a person just unleashing a kick, knee, hand, whatever, and hitting anyone is a dangerous scenario. Even if the fantasy of the ultimate femme of femmes, unloading the crack of all kicks between my thighs as much as I am into ballbusting, without some consent factor, is a frightening and dangerous thing in reality.
Controlled sitauations, yes walking down the road minding my own business and then "WHAM!!!!!", NO WAY!!!

Then again:D
No:)

sacklunch27
04-03-2006, 12:01 PM
just though I should make my contribution.
To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here's the clip with the "highlights" of the show...

http://rapidshare.de/files/17122459/jackass.mpeg.html

cute....very cute....

sacklunch27
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
just though I should make my contribution.
To anyone who hasn't seen it yet, here's the clip with the "highlights" of the show...

http://rapidshare.de/files/17123041/realworld.wmv.html

cute....very cute....

penispuppet
04-05-2006, 11:16 AM
I got to thinking, what if a wannabe bustee could wear some sort of symbol indicating his interest in being busted by surprise?

For example, I could wear a baseball hat with a certain patch on it which would indicate to knowing busters at the mall that I wanted a good swift one?

Or is this just crazy talk? Oh nevermind - that would never work. Too many legal issues and what if you wanted to get busted by only girls?

Forget it. It would be good for a movie, though.

kevinsmith
04-05-2006, 12:06 PM
I think that's an excellent idea for a move.

Would need a special colour or addition to indicate equal opportunity, as most guys on bb forums only want attention from women. This forum especially, as its Female Dom!

I wonder how many people it would take or what it would take (never made a move before).

I would hope that the insignia would be for slaps, as kicks can damage not only the 'package', but also the tissue behind it, and who's to say someone else kicked too hard?

rannor
04-08-2006, 10:25 AM
A couple or group of people whom were ideally into ballbusting, if agreed beforehand, could follow a scenario where this could take place. The to be busted would have to be genuinely caught of guard to live true to the surprised aspect.

I think you're right about the pre-arranged aspect. There are plenty of things (BB and more conventional sex) that, though a surprise at the time, wouldn't be seen as unwelcome/assault if there's an previous understanding that the recipient likes this kind of abuse (pleasure?). Also helps avoid any last-minute cold-feet.

Macbnd
04-08-2006, 02:40 PM
I got to thinking, what if a wannabe bustee could wear some sort of symbol indicating his interest in being busted by surprise?

For example, I could wear a baseball hat with a certain patch on it which would indicate to knowing busters at the mall that I wanted a good swift one?

Or is this just crazy talk? Oh nevermind - that would never work. Too many legal issues and what if you wanted to get busted by only girls?

Forget it. It would be good for a movie, though.

Check out Kramtoadl.com they have t-shirts for this very purpose.