PDA

View Full Version : Am I Safe?

kanto
03-31-2006, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone , I am a big fan of ballbusting ... or am I?

Well today I had a ball busting session , which I haven't had for a long time. I am very scared now thou. After the session I went to check myself and found my penis to be bleeding. The tip of it was popped and bleeding , the veins were all blue and it hurt. Now a couple of hours later, It stings when I urinate and its swollen and it is VERY blue now. I am scared because im a young age (19) and I am worried if I will still be able to have children with my girlfriend.

After today I think I came to conclusion that its not really ballbusting that I like , but Having my penis stepped on / kicked or just thinking about it.

Well I hope someone can help me out. Thanks for your help and awesome site! :bananawin

Fenric
03-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Dear Kanto,
Get Snoodle to cut yer dick off for you and I guarantee you it値l not cause you any more problems. :weryfun
Fenric

PS. Penis bashing will not affect your reproductive ability (ability to manufacture sperm) in any way so providing you致e still got a means to deliver the boys than you値l be OK fer baby making :thumbup

Snoodle
03-31-2006, 11:17 PM
Dear Kanto,
Get Snoodle to cut yer dick off for you and I guarantee you it値l not cause you any more problems. :weryfun
Fenric

PS. Penis bashing will not affect your reproductive ability (ability to manufacture sperm) in any way so providing you致e still got a means to deliver the boys than you値l be OK fer baby making :thumbup

::snip:::jumpsmile

I'd recommend getting it checked out just to be sure. If you're worried, better safe than sorry.

kanto
04-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Eh thanks , I guess ill be going to the doctor soon then :(

Raphael01
04-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Kanto that is some serious stuff. Internal bleeding is never a good thing, I'm thinking you did good in getting it checked out. Even if you feel too embarassed, just say that it was an accident while fixing your fence or something...

pudel
04-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Kanto that is some serious stuff. Internal bleeding is never a good thing, I'm thinking you did good in getting it checked out. Even if you feel too embarassed, just say that it was an accident while fixing your fence or something...

I visited a doc a couple of years ago ... because I had pobs like you ... please dont wait to long! for the most part its stilling your fear.

wishing the best
P.

tonyr
04-01-2006, 05:10 AM
You have to get medical advice. Put you're fears, feelings of embarrassment, what so ever and visit a Doctor.

Hello everyone , I am a big fan of ballbusting ... or am I?

Well today I had a ball busting session , which I haven't had for a long time. I am very scared now thou. After the session I went to check myself and found my penis to be bleeding. The tip of it was popped and bleeding , the veins were all blue and it hurt. Now a couple of hours later, It stings when I urinate and its swollen and it is VERY blue now. I am scared because im a young age (19) and I am worried if I will still be able to have children with my girlfriend.

After today I think I came to conclusion that its not really ballbusting that I like , but Having my penis stepped on / kicked or just thinking about it.

Well I hope someone can help me out. Thanks for your help and awesome site! :bananawin

tonyr
04-01-2006, 05:21 AM
The penis is a very sensitive and intricate part of your body. It is also a major source of potential problems with regards to ballbusting, particularly where forceful impacts are concerned. The penis, more so, when erect, is very susseptable to skin tears and damage to its vascular construction. If you like this type of play, then be at least aware of the potential negatives of it. Use body oil, cream or a water based gel to avoid skin tears. If you are bleeding, then you are in need of medical inspection and advice. Heavy penis play will not affect your sperm producing abbilities but you could end up the complications of a urinary or erectile nature. Have fun but play safe and always err on the side of caution. The busting of a vein or vessel must be taken seriously.

Dear Kanto,
Fenric

tonyr
04-01-2006, 05:23 AM
An appropriate reply and advice.
A classic case of Female CommonSENSE.
Thank You Sister Snoodle.

::snip:::jumpsmile

I'd recommend getting it checked out just to be sure. If you're worried, better safe than sorry.

Magnum
04-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Not to change the subject but did the gal who stomped on your cock have fun while doing it?

penispuppet
04-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Well, it's been a few days now - how about an update on your condition?

Ace Hardlight
04-04-2006, 10:34 PM
It had to have gone away by now [but if it got worse, then we probably won't hear from you].

SavoirFaire
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Man, I hope you're OK by now.
I join Magnum's request..., when you're feeling better, please give us more details... did the babe enjoyed it, how was she dressed, how does she looks like (any celebrity resamblance), how long did it take her until you said stop, was she a pro or a friend, how did you talk her into doing it, are willing to do it again... is she?? we appreciate details ;)

SF

mrxwins
04-05-2006, 01:15 PM
well you know, there are hundreds of procedures and treatments for male genital injury/damage. i mean, i'm going out on a limb by saying this but i think you can restore most of your reproductive functions if you adress the injury quickly, and get it treated soon enough.

kanto
04-13-2006, 11:31 PM
Well I decided to not go to the doctor , and I am back to normal! There are no more bruises , no more bleeding , nothing.

Shes 19 , a sort of friend of mine ( we get into fights here and there but we talk online ) . She goes to high school with me. I told her I was gonna buy her an Iron Maiden CD if she would kick me a couple of times and she agreed , I said ok lets meet on the 12th floor of your building ( I don't like doing it in public =p ) so we met there after school . She kicked me 3 times Till I dropped to the floor and then stepped on my balls until I told her to get off . She did it quite a lot . Little did I know that I was bleeding , but I thought it was something else so I told her to do more. She had black jeans , old converse ( shes more of a rocker type of gal ) and an Ac/Dc shirt. She Has long brunette hair and black eyes .

She stepped around 3 times 30 secs each or so. I prefer being stepped than kicked , but I like being kicked also.

I'm Looking to be busted more in the future . By the way I never gave her the CD and shes pissed off at me now :jumpsmile