PDA

View Full Version : Snoodle’s thread

Pages : [1] 2

Fenric
04-01-2006, 03:19 AM
I’ve started this FREAKY thread for Snoodle and hope she doesn’t mind. Julie has her own two-part cuntbusting, tit-hanging etc. thread so why shouldn’t our Snoodle have her own thread too?

For those that don’t know of Snoodle yet – she’s a chick who would like to have a pair of balls! Her interest started at school and she doesn’t know what triggererd it.

Isn’t that just Dandy! :ibow4u:
I just fucking love freaky women (I’m not sure where that started either). :iluvu:

So here’s a few questions to get us started Snoodle:

Do you want a dick to go with those balls? and
If you had a pair of balls would you like to get them busted?

Fenric

PS. Is there a Snoodle fan-club I could join?

Number 3
04-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Hi Snoodle,
I’d like to ask about what drew you to this forum in the first place? Which bits of it do you like best? What’s your favorite post and what would you like to see here?

Snoodle
04-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh, man, I feel like a celebrity, now. :ibow4u:

Ok, here goes...

Fenric: Yes, I'd want a dick to go with the balls. Everything would be fully functional. If I had a pair, yes, I'd love to get them busted...among other things.

Number 3: I forget how I found the forum. As for favorites, I think it's a close tie between the ballbiting thread and the nut stomping thread. I like it all, though, so I can't really say I want to see anything more than anything else... :Baahaha:

ilny2000
04-01-2006, 03:38 PM
You are a celeb. There's one woman for every five guys on the Internet.

There's one woman for every five hundred guys on a sexual forum like this.

Yes... you could become extremely popular... and wealthy if you play chromosomes right.

BenBen
04-01-2006, 04:01 PM
This thread reminds me of those pictures where a woman is sitting on a guy or standing in front of him with his cock and balls squeezed between her legs so that they look like hers. (I was going to post one, but I forgot that you have to give a url, I'll look for one) I never knew what to call that type of picture, but from now on I think I'll call them "snoodles."

Snoodle
04-01-2006, 06:16 PM
This thread reminds me of those pictures where a woman is sitting on a guy or standing in front of him with his cock and balls squeezed between her legs so that they look like hers. (I was going to post one, but I forgot that you have to give a url, I'll look for one) I never knew what to call that type of picture, but from now on I think I'll call them "snoodles."

That's awesome. :Baahaha:

Fenric
04-02-2006, 04:14 AM
:iluvu: Hi Snoodle, :iluvu:
Congratulations on your new celebrity status. ILNY2000 hits the nail on the head - you are a rare beast. :ibow4u:

I'm pleased to see your thread thriving :)

I’m kinda keen to work out where it is that you’re coming from (if I may):

So on fantasising that you have a dick and balls:
Do you want to be a man? Or is it only the genitalia you want? I guess whether or not you’d consider hormone treatment :confused: ought to sort that one out. i.e. would you ever consider yourself to be a pre-op transsexual (if indeed that’s an op they can pull off these days)

On ballbusting:
Where do you think the desire to
smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.comes from? Is any part of this jealousy – i.e. he’s got a pair and I haven’t?

I am truly fascinated to hear more,
Fenric :bananawin

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 05:00 AM
No, I have no interest in becoming a man...It's safe to say that I only want the dangly bits to play with. XD

I don't consider myself pre-op, because I have no interest in being post-op, y'know?

I don't rightly know where that fantasy comes from. I suppose it grew out of rummages around the internet and seeing things that influenced my impressionable little brain. :-P It just grew and got more extreme, I guess.

Number 3
04-02-2006, 05:37 AM
No, I have no interest in becoming a man...It's safe to say that I only want the dangly bits to play with. XDHi Snoodle,
I’m very glad to hear you don’t want to be a man! :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: Being busted by a woman that wished she were a man would be a big turn off (if y’know wot I mean).:o

You say elsewhere that you’re also submissive but have never let yourself be dominated. Does it follow that you’re also a ballbuster that’s never really busted balls? I’d be very interested to hear about any real BB experiences you’ve had and wot you got out of them. As you like the ball biting thread (me too :D) have you ever bitten a pair?
Cheers,

PS. Is that a picture of you? If so, doesn’t it worry you that the people of Jenkintown (should it exist) might know that’s you’d like a set of nuts?

BenBen
04-02-2006, 08:16 AM
I think I finally figured out how at attach a picture. I really like pics like this because it's like she's taking the guy's cock and balls as her own.

BenBen
04-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Here are some other ways Snoodle could pretend. I hope you like them. :)

DVant
04-02-2006, 08:30 AM
PS. Is that a picture of you? If so, doesn’t it worry you that the people of Jenkintown (should it exist) might know that’s you’d like a set of nuts?

It's real. It's a suburb of Philly (Philadelphia). Old place, as most east coast towns are. And you have to figure, for someone from her town to see her pic here. They'd probably have to be into ballbusting as well...

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi Snoodle,
I’m very glad to hear you don’t want to be a man! :bananad: :bananad: :bananad: Being busted by a woman that wished she were a man would be a big turn off (if y’know wot I mean).:o

You say elsewhere that you’re also submissive but have never let yourself be dominated. Does it follow that you’re also a ballbuster that’s never really busted balls? I’d be very interested to hear about any real BB experiences you’ve had and wot you got out of them. As you like the ball biting thread (me too :D) have you ever bitten a pair?
Cheers,

I've only busted one pair. I had fun, but I was kind of nervous, since I didn't know much about it. Now I know I can be a lot more..abusive, and they'll survive. :Baahaha: I've never bitten a pair, sadly.

As far a jenkintown goes...well, there's just nobody out here. It's a crappy little suburb with nothing in it. They can know I want a ball sack all they want...nevermind they'd have to be on this site to know. ;) So, yes, the picture is me.

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Here are some other ways Snoodle could pretend. I hope you like them. :)

The second one is the best picture EVER. Someone should totally photo-manip it into something less...blue and more fleshy. :D

Bok the Gargoyle
04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
So yer want a pair of balls do ya Snoodle? I believe I have a mutually agreeable solution – why not have mine? :) I’ll deliver ‘em free of charge and you can do whatever you like with ’em. All I ask is that I get ‘em back in one piece at the end of it all. Battered & bruised is OK but I’d still like ‘em to function OK.

Deal? :D

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 02:00 PM
So yer want a pair of balls do ya Snoodle? I believe I have a mutually agreeable solution – why not have mine? :) I’ll deliver ‘em free of charge and you can do whatever you like with ’em. All I ask is that I get ‘em back in one piece at the end of it all. Battered & bruised is OK but I’d still like ‘em to function OK.

Deal? :D

I don't know if I can do that...I might smash them to a pulp by 'accident'...and then where would you be? :Baahaha:

Number 3
04-02-2006, 03:08 PM
WAY TO GO SNOODLE!
Your thread's made 2 pages in 24 hours – you really are a celeb :)

Dvant: Thanks for putting me right about Jenkintown. I’ve been to Philly once when they let me off the space colony. It’s a great city. I just never knew it had a suburb called Jenkintown.

BenBen: Good stuff :) I’m glad to see you enter into the spirit of things.

Snoodle: So what do you make of chicks with dicks? Are ladyboys a good thing or a bad thing? Please do tell about the one pair you’ve busted :D How? Why? Did he ask for it etc.:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

Pat
04-02-2006, 03:19 PM
I just found these of a chick with a dick that busts balls. They seemed kind of appropriate.

I’m sure I speak for many here when I say that I prefer my chicks not to have a dick!

Snoodle, what’s your take on cuntbusting? Wanna swap shots? ;)

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 03:25 PM
WAY TO GO SNOODLE!
Your thread's made 2 pages in 24 hours – you really are a celeb :)

Dvant: Thanks for putting me right about Jenkintown. I’ve been to Philly once when they let me off the space colony. It’s a great city. I just never knew it had a suburb called Jenkintown.

BenBen: Good stuff :) I’m glad to see you enter into the spirit of things.

Snoodle: So what do you make of chicks with dicks? Are ladyboys a good thing or a bad thing? Please do tell about the one pair you’ve busted :D How? Why? Did he ask for it etc.:bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

Chicks with dicks are usually really grotesque looking. XD I've seen a few that are pretty hot, but, y'know...they aren't into busting, I guess. :( I'd love to see one get busted, so long as she was reasonably good looking. :Baahaha:

I had a boyfriend back in the day who was into it. I just slapped him around a little...nothing awesome. :)

Pat: I don't really like cuntbusting...I only want to be busted and snipped if I can have the balls on me. :p

Pat
04-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Pat: I don't really like cuntbusting...I only want to be busted and snipped if I can have the balls on me. :p Oh well, it was just a thought.

So what form do your submissive fantasies take?

Off to post some balls on a string......
Pat

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 03:38 PM
Oh well, it was just a thought.

So what form do your submissive fantasies take?

Off to post some balls on a string......
Pat

Well, I always imagine myself getting caught in the girl's bathroom at my highschool, after school, by like, a handful of freshman or sophomore girls. (at the time I came up with this, I was a junior, so bear with the slight pedoliciousness. XD)

After they bust me for a long while, among other things, one of them takes out an exacto knife and cuts off my bits.

...I still feel wierd telling people these things. :Baahaha:

Pat
04-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Do you ever feel like being submissive as a girl? If so would the fantasy dom be male/female or LadyBoy? :weryfun

...I still feel wierd telling people these things. :Baahaha:Believe me it not the telling people that’s weird ;)

PS. You're cute y'know :iluvu:

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Do you ever feel like being submissive as a girl? If so would the fantasy dom be male/female or LadyBoy? :weryfun

Believe me it not the telling people that’s weird ;)

PS. You're cute y'know :iluvu:

I'm submissive already, yeah. I think right now my fantasy dom would be male, but if I had dangly bits, female. \

...and thanks for the compliment. I feel lurved. :bananad:

Number 3
04-02-2006, 03:56 PM
...and thanks for the compliment. I feel lurved. :bananad:Well it was a short sweet luv there Snoodle cuz Pat just got himself banned by posting copyrighted material in the ‘Balls on a string’ thread. I didn’t get to see what it was he posted but I notice he asked who’d complained in the sticky thread before he got toasted :weryfun

Y'gota tread carefully around these parts.

Bye Pat :bananawin

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Well it was a short sweet luv there Snoodle cuz Pat just got himself banned by posting copyrighted material in the ‘Balls on a string’ thread. I didn’t get to see what it was he posted but I notice he asked who’d complained in the sticky thread before he got toasted :weryfun

Aw, that sucks. :D I wasn enjoying our question and answer session.

Fenric
04-02-2006, 04:09 PM
:eek: Boy did this thread catch fire!

I’m sorry Pat got toasted :( If it’s any consolation then I think ure cute 2 :)

I’m also glad to find out that you don’t want to be a man as that would’ve spoilt the fantasy aspect to Snoodle ;)

I’m off 2 bed now (its getting late over here). I’ll be sure to have some sweet dreams of being busted by Snoodle :thumbup
(I do hope you don't mind).

Looking 4ward to reading what's gone on o/n,
Fenric

:asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 04:13 PM
:eek: Boy did this thread catch fire!

I’m sorry Pat got toasted :( If it’s any consolation then I think ure cute 2 :)

I’m also glad to find out that you don’t want to be a man as that would’ve spoilt the fantasy aspect to Snoodle ;)

I’m off 2 bed now (its getting late over here). I’ll be sure to have some sweet dreams of being busted by Snoodle :thumbup
(I do hope you don't mind).

Looking 4ward to reading what's gone on o/n,
Fenric

:asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep :asleep

Thanks...and yeah, you can dream about me. I don't mind...so long as you tell me about it later. :Baahaha:

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Snoodles, I have heard that women who are into ballbusting have a greater experience if they bust a muscular man instead of a skinny one. The question is; do you feel the same, or is there no difference?

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Snoodles, I have heard that women who are into ballbusting have a greater experience if they bust a muscular man instead of a skinny one. The question is; do you feel the same, or is there no difference?

I don't really think there's a difference...I mean, I'm not the most experienced, but I don't see why that would matter.

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't really think there's a difference...I mean, I'm not the most experienced, but I don't see why that would matter.

It may not for you, because you seem so submissive. But agressive women who are into ballbusting I think have a different take. It is probably them defeating a strong man who would win a fight if he didn't have such vulnerable , dangling balls.

ilny2000
04-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Here ya go Snoodie darlin'
You'll have to guess whose Big Johnson that is.

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:25 PM
It may not for you, because you seem so submissive. But agressive women who are into ballbusting I think have a different take. It is probably them defeating a strong man who would win a fight if he didn't have such vulnerable , dangling balls.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from.

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Here ya go Snoodie darlin'
You'll have to guess whose Big Johnson that is.

Aw, you took the knife out. XD

That's an aweosme edit, though. :D Thanks!

ilny2000
04-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Knife? Honey, I didn't see a knife! WOW! Yeah... it got wiped over when I removed the fake dick and redid the drawers! LOL!

I did turn it into a ballbust instead of a ball cut. I really tried to get your face on the bustee, but couldn't get enough perspective to make it believeable or look good. Sorry!

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:48 PM
Knife? Honey, I didn't see a knife! WOW! Yeah... it got wiped over when I removed the fake dick and redid the drawers! LOL!

I did turn it into a ballbust instead of a ball cut. I really tried to get your face on the bustee, but couldn't get enough perspective to make it believeable or look good. Sorry!

^_^ That's awesome. Don't worry about it. I love it!

ilny2000
04-02-2006, 06:59 PM
If you find yourself rockin' to three finger heaven later this evening ;) , my work will be done.

Dereknor
04-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Hm, I just found some Mangas and Hentai with girls who had Balls and get busted or something like that ;)

But I don't have them anymore and know where to find, its not my kind of fetish hehe

Just this picture is left, maybe you like it hehe

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Hm, I just found some Mangas and Hentai with girls who had Balls and get busted or something like that ;)

But I don't have them anymore and know where to find, its not my kind of fetish hehe

Just this picture is left, maybe you like it hehe

Actually, I have always wanted to see a real woman with manly bits be busted or ********* [mostly out of curiosity]. But that pic isn't half bad. Dereknor, where did you get it?

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Actually, I have always wanted to see a real woman with manly bits be busted or ********* [mostly out of curiosity]. But that pic isn't half bad. Dereknor, where did you get it?

I've seen that one before. :D

I've been looking for groups or forums or mangas on the subject for a while, but I keep coming up empty handed. :(

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM
I've seen that one before. :D

I've been looking for groups or forums or mangas on the subject for a while, but I keep coming up empty handed. :(

Snoodle, do you like manga dickgirls too?

iagree
04-02-2006, 11:26 PM
i sent ya a private message, check it out and let me know what ya think.

Dereknor
04-03-2006, 12:10 AM
When I find a ballbusting Manga with a dickgirl, I will tell you about it, Snoodles ;)

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Snoodle, do you like manga dickgirls too?

Yeah, I do. :)

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 01:55 AM
When I find a ballbusting Manga with a dickgirl, I will tell you about it, Snoodles ;)

Rock on. ^_^

Fenric
04-03-2006, 01:59 AM
i sent ya a private message, check it out and let me know what ya think.Aw, he’s probably just down the road from you. That’s not fair :( I’m gonna cry :cryingblu
Just make sure that you guys take some photos and post them here.
Broken-hearted,
Fenric

PS. My dreams were sweet :)

Number 3
04-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Dang! It looks like I’m gonna have to share :iluvu:Snoodle:iluvu: with the entire BB world :( I just can’t take the disappointment so I’ve booked a holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks.
Later. :bananawin

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 05:19 AM
Dang! It looks like I’m gonna have to share :iluvu:Snoodle:iluvu: with the entire BB world :( I just can’t take the disappointment so I’ve booked a holiday in Turkey for 2 weeks.
Later. :bananawin

Turkey, huh? Watch out for the triptophan (sp?).

[/dork]

Dereknor
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Ohhhh, Snoodles, I totally forgot a Manga I have.

It is about a group of girls, who torture a boy who is cursed in a strange way. They hung him by his cock and balls, and then suddenly his balls and cock ripped off his body. But its not dead, it is still alive and connected to him somehow. And so the girls find out, that they can attach that cock everywhere they want and it connects with that objets. so they first use it as a dildo in school, but later they attach it to themself. so all the girls in school use that dick to have an male orgasm or to fuck their friends. And after that, they ripp it of again and give it to the next ;)

Really funny story, maybe its yours.
But its all japanese only. but I think I described it as good as possible ;)

http://rapidshare.de/files/15284094/seisotsuidansha.rar.html

Dereknor

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 02:07 PM

It is about a group of girls, who torture a boy who is cursed in a strange way. They hung him by his cock and balls, and then suddenly his balls and cock ripped off his body. But its not dead, it is still alive and connected to him somehow. And so the girls find out, that they can attach that cock everywhere they want and it connects with that objets. so they first use it as a dildo in school, but later they attach it to themself. so all the girls in school use that dick to have an male orgasm or to fuck their friends. And after that, they ripp it of again and give it to the next ;)

Dereknor

That one is awesome. Sadly, I've already got a copy, though. :Baahaha:

I'm so hard to shop for! Thanks, though! ^_^

lanius
04-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Snoodle you are great!!!!!

Ace Hardlight
04-03-2006, 07:23 PM
That one is awesome. Sadly, I've already got a copy, though. :Baahaha:

I'm so hard to shop for! Thanks, though! ^_^

I don't know about Manga Dickgirl ballbusting, but I stumbled across an archive of just plain Manga Dickgirls. If you want some pics, just ask me.

P.S. I wonder what is needed to open a .rar file...

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I don't know about Manga Dickgirl ballbusting, but I stumbled across an archive of just plain Manga Dickgirls. If you want some pics, just ask me.

P.S. I wonder what is needed to open a .rar file...

Winrar. :)

Ace Hardlight
04-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Winrar. :)

Thanks Snoodles!

:iluvu: :ibow4u: :iluvu:

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks Snoodles!

:iluvu: :ibow4u: :iluvu:

Any time. :D

Ace Hardlight
04-03-2006, 10:14 PM

Dereknor

Oh my God! That was really hawt! Even though it was pretty long and it was all in Japanese, I was still able for the most part to depict the plot and the illustrations were amazing. Thank you for sharing Dereknor!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::i bow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

Bok the Gargoyle
04-04-2006, 02:58 AM
I awoke, groggy. The light seemed incredibly bright and it took quite a while before I was able to see. I was unable to move. I was confused. :confused: As things came into focus, I realized that I was bound face up, knees wide apart on some kind of bondage rack. My ass and genitals were exposed - vulnerable - and nearly skyward. Yes, I was definitely confused. :confused::confused:

I lay there for what seemed like ages, slowly recovering my senses. The walls of the room were covered with allsorts of frightening objects - shackles, whips, canes, clamps, meat tenderizers and other scary looking items like I’d never seen before. It was clear I was in a dungeon – but how?:confused:

WHY? :cussing:

Time passed slowly. Eventually, I heard a noise and looked towards the room’s only door. “I see you’re awake now” said a smiling young woman as she entered the room. “You look sweet all trussed up like a turkey” she laughed as she gave my balls a good slap.

:eek:“SNOODLE!” :eek: I cried as it all came flooding back to me.

I’d ‘met’ Snoodle, as she called herself, via a forum on a website dedicated to the art of female domination. We shared a similar fascination with testicles and I instantly became addicted to her. :iluvu: There was little doubt, or questioning, in my mind as to what I’d do when she invited me to visit her in Philly. I’d followed her instructions blindly – to the letter. She met me at the airport.

I was filled with excitement at the prospect of meeting her. :jumpsmile :jumpsmile There was so much I wanted to ask her…. tell her. My head was spinning…..:wooow I had a lump in my throat and another in my trousers. I’d had a long trip during which to practice our meeting. Unfortunately, I just started to babble rather than coolly deliver the lines I’d rehearsed. I inwardly cursed myself for being such an idiot. :cussing: Snoodle smiled, put her finger to my lips, and said “Later”.

She beckoned and I followed her with my hurriedly packed bag over my shoulder. My dick ached and my balls throbbed and I hoped she hadn’t noticed my obvious state of arousal. We made our way through the concrete maize. It felt good to get some fresh air at last. She opened the trunk of a car on level 2 of the short stay car park and handed me a bottle of sports drink. “Drink this” she instructed. “You’ll be in there for quite a while and I don’t want you getting dehydrated. I’m sorry but it has to be this way as I do not want you to see where we are going”. I nodded.

“Get in”.

I climbed in the trunk and it shut on top of me. I can remember feeling peaceful and horny as the engine started. Snoodle was way more of a babe than I’d ever imagined :loveeyes – this was going to be some adventure. I drifted into unconsciousness……

TO BE CONTINUED…….. (If you wish)

Colin
04-04-2006, 07:09 AM
OK, I’m hooked and can’t wait for Part II. Clever use of smilies to break up the text Bok. I find the use of ‘real’ characters adds to intensity of the story. I hope this is going in the direction of post #16 :jumpsmile

Snoodle
04-04-2006, 08:39 AM
::Evil laugh:: :Baahaha:

Fenric
04-05-2006, 02:02 AM
I think right now my fantasy dom would be malePlease, please, pretty-please tell us more Snoodle :D
What would you have him do to you as part of this fantasy domination?
:bananajum :bananajum

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Please, please, pretty-please tell us more Snoodle :D
What would you have him do to you as part of this fantasy domination?
:bananajum :bananajum

I've always been a fan of rope torture. Ropeburn = hawt.

Ace Hardlight
04-05-2006, 06:35 PM
I've always been a fan of rope torture. Ropeburn = hawt.

I think everyone wants you to go into detail.

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 07:37 PM
I think everyone wants you to go into detail.

Maybe I'll write a story one of these days about being tied up. :D

Fenric
04-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe I'll write a story one of these days about being tied up. :D:iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: Yes please :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu:

Make sure you get free at the end and extract your revenge on his balls :)
I love playing switch :D

Snoodle
04-06-2006, 03:52 PM
:iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: Yes please :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu:

Make sure you get free at the end and extract your revenge on his balls :)
I love playing switch :D

Oh, It'll be in there. :D

Fenric
04-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh, It'll be in there. :D:bananajumI can't wait :bananajum

Here’s a few links to roped maledom movies I’ve come up with. Let me know if any hit the spot and I’ll pop over and help you act out the scene so as to help the creative process ;)

http://www.hard-sexslaves-movies.com/hard06/******-sex06c.html
http://mpegs.hogtied.cc/0031-darling/hogtied.html
http://tiedslave.net/cruel_fucking_2503/index.html
http://www.bdsmcollection.net/bound_female_280306/bondage_55.html
http://promo.sexandsubmission.com/m/3519-sashss/2800/v/0/h/w
http://www.fetish-page.com/movies/hogtied/anna_mills_2/8.htm
http://www.bdsmtheory.com/movies/mvbdsmsex_2403/el-ladies.html
http://www.bondagedotcom.com/blonde_bound_010406/bdsm_63.html
http://www.fetish-page.com/movies/sexandsubmission/bondage_3/8.htm
http://www.bondagedotcom.com/bdsm_action_300306/bdsm_20.html
http://www.submissivesex.org/bdsm-sex-slaves/
http://www.bdsmtours.com/bdsm_sex/hardbdsmsex_2703/index20.html
http://my-bdsm-gallerys.com/gallery081/26.html
http://mpegs.sexandsubmission.cc/0031-mark-davis-annie-cruz-joey-ray/sexandsubmission.html

Taran Beast
04-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi Snoodle,
You tweak my noodle :) Do you like hairy men?
TB

Ace Hardlight
04-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh, It'll be in there. :D

Whose balls will you be exacting revenge on?

blubalz
04-08-2006, 01:34 PM
Snoodle, thanks for sharing your fantasies with us!:bananajum I cannot wait to read your stories

Ace Hardlight
04-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I am dying to know...

curious
04-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Just a little message to keep this post section going. I think its great that a female has openly come out about her interest. It's always good to see a veiw from the other side.

Snoodle
04-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Just a little message to keep this post section going. I think its great that a female has openly come out about her interest. It's always good to see a veiw from the other side.

Well, I've been here a while, but I just figured that I might as well talk about it...otherwise, why am I here? XD

Ace Hardlight
04-14-2006, 10:17 PM
I have waited for 8 days now. Can you please share with us your fantasy Snoodle. Write a story or something!

Snoodle
04-15-2006, 12:45 AM
I have waited for 8 days now. Can you please share with us your fantasy Snoodle. Write a story or something!

Alright, alright! I'm kind of tired right now, and it's still kind of wierd talking about it, so bear with me. :asleep

I imagine myself having a pair of balls between my legs. Nothing extravagant, just an average package...y'know.

Anyway, I get found out by a handful of other girls in gym class when I accidentally get hit in the groin with like, a baseball or something. Most people don't pay any attention to it, but a couple of the girls get suspicious.

After school they catch up with me in the locker room and tie me to a pipe or something on the wall, y'know, so I can't get away.

One of the more agressive girls just up and pulls my pants down, revealing the appreciable member that, for all intents and purposes, I'm not supposed to have.

After the initial wave of disgust sweeps over the small group ('cause these are highschool girls, after all.) curiosity takes over and they get to the 'experimentation.' They want to see if it works. Once that's established, they see how many times they can jerk me off before I 'run out' of cum. Once they get tired of that, they see how far they can stretch my balls and penis. Then, they get to the impact stress test. :Baahaha:

They take turns kneeing and kicking me, for what seems like hours. My beleagured equipment gets bruised and swollen, and, finally, the same girl who pulled my pants down at the beginning takes out an exacto knife. She gives me a short speach about how I'm a freak and don't deserve to breed, and then cuts off my penis. After that, she wraps a rubber band tight around my balls, and the girls disperse, leaving me there until someone finds me the next day, long after my balls have died.
:wooow

How was that?

mdguy23
04-15-2006, 01:16 AM
Snoodle,
Thats hot! Thanks for sharing. The fantasy you shared is pretty much the exact same as one of mine.... except, I don't have the good fortune to start out female :-) ..... and in my version, theres no exacto knife, and just before my balls die, a young woman like yourself finds me and rescues them so she can abuse them herself!

How about we meet halfway in.. say, Kennett Square PA and lets make it happen. Just kidding :) ... kinda.

Thanks for posting... your cute pic and hot fantasies sure do make this forum fun!

Snoodle
04-15-2006, 01:55 AM
Snoodle,
Thats hot! Thanks for sharing. The fantasy you shared is pretty much the exact same as one of mine.... except, I don't have the good fortune to start out female :-) ..... and in my version, theres no exacto knife, and just before my balls die, a young woman like yourself finds me and rescues them so she can abuse them herself!

How about we meet halfway in.. say, Kennett Square PA and lets make it happen. Just kidding :) ... kinda.

Thanks for posting... your cute pic and hot fantasies sure do make this forum fun!

Heheheh. If I stumbled across you, tied up and bruised, I'd take advantage. :p :bananad:

Fenric
04-15-2006, 03:44 AM
Heheheh. If I stumbled across you, tied up and bruised, I'd take advantage. :p :bananad:Hhmmmm, I’ll have to see what I can ‘engineer’. :D

Ace Hardlight
04-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Alright, alright! I'm kind of tired right now, and it's still kind of wierd talking about it, so bear with me. :asleep

I imagine myself having a pair of balls between my legs. Nothing extravagant, just an average package...y'know.

Anyway, I get found out by a handful of other girls in gym class when I accidentally get hit in the groin with like, a baseball or something. Most people don't pay any attention to it, but a couple of the girls get suspicious.

After school they catch up with me in the locker room and tie me to a pipe or something on the wall, y'know, so I can't get away.

One of the more agressive girls just up and pulls my pants down, revealing the appreciable member that, for all intents and purposes, I'm not supposed to have.

After the initial wave of disgust sweeps over the small group ('cause these are highschool girls, after all.) curiosity takes over and they get to the 'experimentation.' They want to see if it works. Once that's established, they see how many times they can jerk me off before I 'run out' of cum. Once they get tired of that, they see how far they can stretch my balls and penis. Then, they get to the impact stress test. :Baahaha:

They take turns kneeing and kicking me, for what seems like hours. My beleagured equipment gets bruised and swollen, and, finally, the same girl who pulled my pants down at the beginning takes out an exacto knife. She gives me a short speach about how I'm a freak and don't deserve to breed, and then cuts off my penis. After that, she wraps a rubber band tight around my balls, and the girls disperse, leaving me there until someone finds me the next day, long after my balls have died.
:wooow

How was that?

Even though it was done through drowsiness and kinda short, that was an amazing fantasy! It got me all hot and excited, to tell the truth. It was definitley worth the wait! Maybe sometime in the future, you could write a full length story on it!

I bow to you Snoodle and your fantasy!

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

P.S. What would you consider and average package, and what would you consider extravigant [in measurments please]?

P.S.S. By the way, even if you didn't have the balls, you would still go down if you got hit in the crotch with a ball.

Castratrix's pet
04-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Since others are writing ********** fantasies here so will I and in mine Snoodle is the castratrix. Yes it does involve you doing the cutting Snoodle, but it also makes you a Goddess so I hope you won't mind.

Goddess Snoodle Castratrix

Goddess Snoodle is an excellent castratrix. Many male slaves have laid down on Goddess Snoodle's gelding table a man and left a eunuch his testicles removed and his manhood destroyed at her omnipotent hands. Goddess Snoodle has ********* many male slaves for other dominant women, but she has never made one for herself, so she decided she needs a eunuch slave for herself.

Because of his name she has chosen Castratrix's pet, now at Goddess Snoodle's hands he will become one.

Castratrix's pet is wearing only a long sleeve shirt, his sleeves down, his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves. Goddess Snoodle and the girls assisting her strap Castratrix's pet to the gelding table, his legs spread apart.

Goddess Snoodle is wearing a light blue chambrey or soft denim long sleeve work shirt. Goddess Snoodle takes her place at the gelding table and she rolls up her sleeves rolling them up above her elbows. Goddess Snoodle rolls up her sleeves in a way that is both casual and also The Goddess In Control, and she rolls them up a little higher than to just above her elbows.

As soon as Goddess Snoodle has her sleeves rolled up she examines Castratrix's pet's balls and cock then she preps Castratrix's pet for the surgery, then with a sadistic grin on her face Goddess Snoodle takes Castratrix's pet's balls in one hand and her scalpel in her other hand and she begins the operation.

Goddess Snoodle performs the ********** very skillfully and in an omnipotent Goddess like way, also very very slowly so she can enjoy it longer and so Castratrix's pet will suffer longer as she destroys his manhood.

Castratrix's pet's last hardon and last cum is at Goddess Snoodle's hands as she cuts out his testicles and she surgically destroys his manhood. Goddess Snoodle is an outstanding surgeon and the other girls enjoy watching her operate especially when she does a **********.

As she operates on him Goddess Snoodle becomes The Goddess. In agony and the biggest and last sexual high he will ever feel. Castratrix's pet feels everything you would expect a man to feel while he is being ********* by a beautiful young woman, he just keeps looking up at Goddess Snoodle this beautioful omnipotent woman standing over him, her sleeves rolled up above her elbows as she castrates him, he worships her as the one true Goddess as she cuts his nuts out and his manhood is destroyed at her hands.

Goddess Snoodle makes her final snip and Castratrix's pet's balls are gone and his manhood is destroyed at her omnipotent hands. ********* and emasculated by Goddess Snoodle, Castratrix's pet will serve, worship, and belong to her forever.

I hope you like the story Goddess Snoodle.

Ace Hardlight
04-16-2006, 12:33 AM
Your story is very good. I like your descriptions and your creativity [you almost feel like you are there]! And even though my opinion may not be welcomed, you forgot to add a crutial element to your story:

BALLBUSTING.

Snoodle
04-16-2006, 01:08 AM
P.S. What would you consider and average package, and what would you consider extravigant [in measurments please]?

P.S.S. By the way, even if you didn't have the balls, you would still go down if you got hit in the crotch with a ball.

I'm thinking something like 6 or so inches would be average. Extravagant ranges anywhere from nine inches to draft horse. :Baahaha:

I think I'd still be down and out if I got hit in the crotch. I'm a wimp. :weryfun

Ace Hardlight
04-16-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm thinking something like 6 or so inches would be average. Extravagant ranges anywhere from nine inches to draft horse. :Baahaha:

I think I'd still be down and out if I got hit in the crotch. I'm a wimp. :weryfun

Don't say that! Unless you have gotten hit there before...;)

Actually, I was kinda talking about ball size. I wanted to know becuase I have been told that I have had, ummm, big and sweaty balls before [tromatizing experience, really].

Third: yay, I am almost extravagant!

Snoodle
04-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Don't say that! Unless you have gotten hit there before...;)

Actually, I was kinda talking about ball size. I wanted to know becuase I have been told that I have had, ummm, big and sweaty balls before [tromatizing experience, really].

Third: yay, I am almost extravagant!

Well, bigger balls is a plus. If I had a pair, I'd want them to be big. Like golf balls or something.

Stonebear
04-16-2006, 06:00 PM

Sorry if I appear to be butting in, and not trying to be snotty or anything, but the average size is about 5.5 inches acording to the most comprehensive studies. Thought you might want to know.

For the record Snoodle, you are an incredibly sexy woman in a plethora of ways.

Snoodle
04-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Sorry if I appear to be butting in, and not trying to be snotty or anything, but the average size is about 5.5 inches acording to the most comprehensive studies. Thought you might want to know.

For the record Snoodle, you are an incredibly sexy woman in a plethora of ways.

Ok, well, slightly above average, then. I'd be well endowed. :Baahaha:

Ace Hardlight
04-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Ok, well, slightly above average, then. I'd be well endowed. :Baahaha:

If only we all could choose...

I wouldn't change a thing! :D

And if the average relly is over 5.5", then I think I have been above average since Freashman year in High School [you know, when you measured it every three seconds and prayed it would grow much bigger, except I didn't have to pray much longer]

I don't know if they are big, but my balls are 2" across. I wonder what the average ball-size is...

Snoodle
04-16-2006, 10:49 PM
If only we all could choose...

I wouldn't change a thing! :D

And if the average relly is over 5.5", then I think I have been above average since Freashman year in High School [you know, when you measured it every three seconds and prayed it would grow much bigger, except I didn't have to pray much longer]

I don't know if they are big, but my balls are 2" across. I wonder what the average ball-size is...

I'm not too sure about that one, either. :confused:

Trouble
04-16-2006, 11:23 PM
I suggest that we give Snoodle a tape-measure and 100 guys each armed with only a bathrobe.

Just for statistical analysis, we could have her measure each guy (left ball size, right ball size, penis size, comment area ["this guy had a tattoo!" or "Oh my fucking GAWD this guy is hairy!"]), then knee each guy and measure his reaction.

Snoodle
04-16-2006, 11:26 PM
I suggest that we give Snoodle a tape-measure and 100 guys each armed with only a bathrobe.

Just for statistical analysis, we could have her measure each guy (left ball size, right ball size, penis size, comment area ["this guy had a tattoo!" or "Oh my fucking GAWD this guy is hairy!"]), then knee each guy and measure his reaction.

Can I knee them more than once?

Trouble
04-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Can I knee them more than once?
Ut! This is a scientific experiment! You may knee them as many times as scientific curiousoty demands -- and no more. :D

Can I be one of the guys? I have my very own bathrobe.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 12:49 AM
Ut! This is a scientific experiment! You may knee them as many times as scientific curiousoty demands -- and no more. :D

Can I be one of the guys? I have my very own bathrobe.

I suppose that's reasonable...but, be forewarned, I'm very scientifically curious. You can never be too sure for science. :jumpsmile

eight
04-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Average testicles:

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 10:40 AM
:cryingblu

Colin
04-17-2006, 10:55 AM
Average testicles::eek: I guess he needed a wheel barrow to carry those guys around! Its an amazing photo as the elephantitis hasn't affected his legs at all. You'd expect that he might have a pair of granny's ankles at the very least.

To answer an earlier question on the forum: A girl should not need that guys legs open in order for her to hit the target :weryfun

Stonebear
04-17-2006, 02:22 PM
I suppose that's reasonable...but, be forewarned, I'm very scientifically curious. You can never be too sure for science. :jumpsmile

As a scientist myself I must insist that you take a very accurate data sample. That means multiple observations over many days. I would also suggest measuring the maximum extent swelling as that may be of interest to you. I'd volunteer, but I already have two girls working my balls over, not sure I could survive a third.

eight
04-17-2006, 02:56 PM
I'd volunteer, but I already have two girls working my balls over, not sure I could survive a third.Given that Snoods like the idea of leaving them just hanging there useless, I'd have to agree :D

Stonebear
04-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Given that Snoods like the idea of leaving them just hanging there useless, I'd have to agree :D

Although they are graduating in May and leaving me. Oh well.

Ace Hardlight
04-17-2006, 03:27 PM

You are not fascinated by my package?

:(

You made me very sad.

And I don't think it should be 100 men in bath robes; I think it should be just me without a robe [after more than 100 knees, wouldn't you be tired].

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 04:15 PM
You are not fascinated by my package?

:(

You made me very sad.

And I don't think it should be 100 men in bath robes; I think it should be just me without a robe [after more than 100 knees, wouldn't you be tired].

I meant that I wasn't sure what the average ball size is. :wooow

Ace Hardlight
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
I meant that I wasn't sure what the average ball size is. :wooow

Oh.

Just kidding!

P.S. The bathrobe part still holds true.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Oh.

Just kidding!

P.S. The bathrobe part still holds true.

Good. I'd prefer no bathrobes. Stupid bathrobes. Always getting in the way of a good show.

eight
04-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Hi Snoods,
Please could you post a few more photos of yourself for the fans here? Yanno, hands, feet, knees and that sorta thing :iluvu:
Ta.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Snoods,
Please could you post a few more photos of yourself for the fans here? Yanno, hands, feet, knees and that sorta thing :iluvu:
Ta.
I don't have a camera, sadly. T_T

eight
04-17-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't have a camera, sadly. T_TAwwwwww :(

Ace Hardlight
04-17-2006, 10:48 PM
Good. I'd prefer no bathrobes. Stupid bathrobes. Always getting in the way of a good show. I feel the same.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Awwwwww :(

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Hotpinkhugs/599413389_l.jpg

Ok, I found one that had a little leg in it. Enjoy the fanservice, 'cause it's all I've got. (I hope I don't get bombarded with pic requests now! )

Trouble
04-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Good. I'd prefer no bathrobes. Stupid bathrobes. Always getting in the way of a good show.
I wasn't thinking that the specimens-- er, the volunteer test subjects, I mean -- would be wearing bathrobes while you are kneeing them. I meant that while each one is waiting for his turn, he has a robe, yanno, so he doesn't get too cold. As you come up to each specimen, I figure he would open the robe up and preeee-ZENT!! Or we could just have all 100 guys present their packages at once, in a 100-erection salute as you enter the testing area. (On the average, that's a salute with TWO HUNDRED BALLS!!!)

Don't get TOO carried away; it is probably safe to assume that most of these guys would want to go home after they get their nuts cracked. Only a few would stick around to be sealed in test tubes so that you could continue the experiment for a few days...

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I wasn't thinking that the specimens-- er, the volunteer test subjects, I mean -- would be wearing bathrobes while you are kneeing them. I meant that while each one is waiting for his turn, he has a robe, yanno, so he doesn't get too cold. As you come up to each specimen, I figure he would open the robe up and preeee-ZENT!! Or we could just have all 100 guys present their packages at once, in a 100-erection salute as you enter the testing area. (On the average, that's a salute with TWO HUNDRED BALLS!!!)

Don't get TOO carried away; it is probably safe to assume that most of these guys would want to go home after they get their nuts cracked. Only a few would stick around to be sealed in test tubes so that you could continue the experiment for a few days...

The real question would be whether they go home in good working order or not. XD

eight
04-17-2006, 11:02 PM

Ok, I found one that had a little leg in it. Enjoy the fanservice, 'cause it's all I've got. (I hope I don't get bombarded with pic requests now! )
Thank you, thank you, thank you :ibow4u:

Yep, yer a girl alright! Nice tights, stockings or wotever – can you just hitch yer skirt up a little so I can see? Oh and while yer at it maybe pull down that zip a little more and show sum cleavage. :iluvu:

Now if only I could only get you dressed (or undressed) in summa those other clothes on that bed!:loveeyes :loveeyes

I like the green fingernails to match the top.

LOL: Is that a porn mag behind you on the bed?

GREAT LEGS! Would you send me some photos if I sent you a camera?

I gotta go and wack off now.
Later.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you :ibow4u:

Yep, yer a girl alright! Nice tights, stockings or wotever – can you just hitch yer skirt up a little so I can see? Oh and while yer at it maybe pull down that zip a little more and show sum cleavage. :iluvu:

Now if only I could only get you dressed (or undressed) in summa those other clothes on that bed!:loveeyes :loveeyes

I like the green fingernails to match the top.

LOL: Is that a porn mag behind you on the bed?

GREAT LEGS! Would you send me some photos if I sent you a camera?

I gotta go and wack off now.
Later.

Well, that was graphic. :cryingblu :Baahaha:

Trouble
04-17-2006, 11:08 PM
The real question would be whether they go home in good working order or not. XD
Well, let's use me as an example (I mean, gosh!): I'd probably be limping home, limping to the office the next day, and, well, limping for the rest of my days. I'd eventually go to a hospital, be examined by a chick with an MD, and diagnosed as having a case of "scrambled eggs" -- and the nurses would snicker as I limped out of the ER.

And the last thing I'd say every night, as I curled up in bed around my aching nuts, would be: "Snoodle."

eight
04-17-2006, 11:09 PM
I found one that had a little leg in it.They don't have to have leg in them :loveeyes

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Well, let's use me as an example (I mean, gosh!): I'd probably be limping home, limping to the office the next day, and, well, limping for the rest of my days. I'd eventually go to a hospital, be examined by a chick with an MD, and diagnosed as having a case of "scrambled eggs" -- and the nurses would snicker as I limped out of the ER.

And the last thing I'd say every night, as I curled up in bed around my aching nuts, would be: "Snoodle."

That's awesome! I don't suppose you'd be willing to get more than one treatment, then? :jumpsmile

Trouble
04-17-2006, 11:15 PM
That's awesome! I don't suppose you'd be willing to get more than one treatment, then? :jumpsmile
[Simulated Trouble-After-Getting-Racked-By-Snoodle Response] Gnuuhhhhh... Um,,, Couldja use the other ninety-nines guys first, maybe?

BTW: Awesome pic.

Snoodle
04-17-2006, 11:17 PM
[Simulated Trouble-After-Getting-Racked-By-Snoodle Response] Gnuuhhhhh... Um,,, Couldja use the other ninety-nines guys first, maybe?

BTW: Awesome pic.

Hehehe, thanks.

::simulated response:: "...but I bet if we go again right now, I bet we can get 'em to swell up like beach balls!"

Trouble
04-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Hehehe, thanks.

::simulated response:: "...but I bet if we go again right now, I bet we can get 'em to swell up like beach balls!"
[Simulated Attempt at Repartee After Getting Racked by Snoodle] [GROAN!] My nuts. I think you broke my nuts.

(I mean, heck, what else would I say? If I am holding my orchids right in front of Snoodle, the chick who, in thesimulated situation, just broke my nuts, does a fellow ask for cup of tea? I think not. I suspect the apprpriate simulated response looks more like the following...)

[writhing in pain, clutching balls] Oh, God... You broke my nuts...

(Sounds more like me, eh?)

I have not yet gotten to use this guy ===> Spam!

ilny2000
04-18-2006, 05:07 AM
Snoodie Dear... think for a moment that there are hundreds of guys reading this thread. Only a small percentage of them actually have registered on the site, and only a small percentage of THAT little group have the balls to post in your thread.

So, for every ONE guy that posts to you here, I would say that there are probably dozens, maybe HUNDREDS of horndogs examining your little picture... thinking about you... fantasizing they are one of the hundred guys lined up for your experiment... imagining that lushious thigh rising swiftly upward between their parted legs.

Yeah... you have easily been the inspiration for many, many orgasms in the past 24 hours! :ibow4u:

I hope for the sake of your fans here that you continue to post. If you were to stop, I fear that more than a couple of the guys here would DIE from a terminal case of BLUE BALLS! :cryingblu

Fenric
04-18-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey ILNY,
I cannot wait for you to take that photo :loveeyes and do yer photoshop thang!
Come on, don't pretend like you haven't already thought about it!
In anticipation,
Fenric

PS. Nice legs Snoods - love the pantyhose or wotever you guys call 'em over there. Please can we see some MORE :)

PPS. ILNY is right yanno. There's been near 7000 views of this ere thread wot I started in yer 'onour already. Even if only 0.1% spank the monkey then that's a whole lota wankers!

ilny2000
04-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Fenric my friend... you are a mind reader... a fucking mind reader! :)

Xenxou
04-18-2006, 04:57 PM
Hello Snoodle ^____^ :ibow4u:

I'm quite new to this site... ehmmm... I was reading for some time, but I've writen only one or two time...

But.... reading your post, I can't resist the pulse of writing how you are so wonderfull...

If only we had girls like you in my conuntry... :(

Also, sorry for my poor english, I'm not english mothertongued...

Snoodle
04-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Heheheh...I feel so loved!

I think that'll be all, as far as pictures are concerned, right now, anyway. I have a few more pictures, but I dun wanna post them all at once! (I don't have a camera, so I get pictures of myself pretty rarely.)

ILNY: Yeah...I imagine I'm on the...'minds' of more than a few people all of a sudden. I don't mind, though. Everybody's free to do whatever they want in their heads, and it is pretty flattering, I will admit. :Baahaha:

Trouble: Yeah, I think that's about right. I bet being that swollen would make for a good set of pictures, though, huh? :jumpsmile

eight
04-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Snoodle goes first.....

Snoodle
04-18-2006, 07:30 PM
Snoodle goes first.....

Hahahah! That's awesome!

Bok the Gargoyle
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
“Why have you done this to me Snoodle?” :confused:, I asked as calmly as I could.
“So I can smash your nuts to a pulp like I said I would on the forum” she grinned. “I get a real kick out the thought of just smashing them up and leaving them hanging there dead”
“No please” I begged. “I’ll do anything”.
She laughed out loud and said “I think its me that can do anything!”….:weryfun ”I might be willing to give you a sporting chance if you’re a betting man”
“Anything” I begged.
With that she grabbed my erect penis and rubbed it. I didn’t understand why the damn thing had let me down again. Here I was fighting for my balls and ‘he’ was able to be turned on by the situation. :soomad

“As I like you, I’ll make you a bet: I’ll manipulate this big beauty in anyway I chose over the next hour. If you don’t cum then I’ll just bust your balls badly and let you go.”

“However, if you do cum then you forfeit these dangleys to a death of my choosing” she said gleefully while squeezing my throbbing balls to emphasize the situation.

“What’s it to be then? Do you want the chance or should I just ruin you now”

“AAAAhhhhhhh” I screamed as she crushed my helpless balls in her grip.:eek: “No, please anything”

“Deal?”

:eek:“Ah Ah Owwww please stop OK OK OK deal” :eek: I had to give in as an intense pain seemed to spread from each testicle, up each cord and into the pit of my stomach. I figured that I’d have a good chance of holding out anyway given what I’d be forfeiting.

“Good. Lets test your will power then shall we?” With that she pulled up a chair so that she was staring at my ass and package and began stroking the traitor.

“Wow your hard” she teased. “Does the thought of losing your balls really turn you on so much?” I did my best to think of shit, maggots, grotesque women etc. so as to not get to into it.

“I don’t think your going to last an hour” she said smiling. “MMMmmm, I’ve always wanted to take a pair of balls in my mouth” With that she deliciously sucked a nut between her lips.

:eek:“Awwww Fuck” I yelled as she bit down on it.
“Oh sorry, silly me I forgot that this bits about pleasure not pain – that can wait till later.” With that she wen’t back to light nibbling and sucking as she worked my cock up and down.

I was doing well for the next 90 seconds or so until she added in the sensation of feeling around my asshole. This added to the intensity significantly and I started to feel myself begin to slide down ‘that’ slope. I wriggled as best I could be it was no use. I was pinned open like a museum insect.

“This appeals to my submissive side” she said as she moved her mouth off my balls and down to my asshole. I could feel her lip piercing working on my ring. I was in heaven and hell all at the same time. Her swirling tongue was too much combined with the hand on my dick and one on my balls.

“Where are we” I asked in attempt to get her to come up for air. She ignored me and continued with her task. “How the hell did you manage to get me out of the car and up here on your own”. She paused briefly, smiled and continued. In one big wet lick she coated first my ass, then my balls and finally my cock with a snail trail of sticky saliva. The feeling of her tongue swirling around by dickhead as she worked my nuts and ass with her fingers was incredible. I was in trouble. I desperately put a vision of my useless balls on my retina in the hope of bringing me back from the brink but Snoodle was an incredibly skilled fellatrice. There was nothing I could do.

Fight it, fight it fight it I inwardly chanted to myself but it was no use. I erupted in her mouth. She caught the first two spurts before moving her mouth and laughing. The third and forth ribbons sprayed across her face and hung in her hair.

“Pathetic” she laughed. :weryfun “You barely lasted 15 minutes and I didn’t even get to use my pussy and ass on you!” :weryfun “Hell!, I’m still fully clothed!” :weryfun

“Please no” I pleaded.
“Well I hope it was good Bok as it’s the last time you’ll ever ejaculate” “I hear that balls are much more sensitive after orgasm” “Poor old Bok” “He’s gonna lose his ballies”.

“Please”

“Oh do stop moaning or I’ll be ****** to gag you – a deal is a deal” With that she removed an object off the wall that was like a small stock with a small hole in it about 1 inch across. She fastened this device over my testicles so that they were exposed on top of it while my dick was safely hidden below.

“There” she said. “All framed and ready for his beating……….”

Fenric
04-18-2006, 07:57 PM
Fenric my friend... you are a mind reader... a fucking mind reader! :)Looks like eight beat you to it! I can't wait 4 ure effort 2 :)

LOL. Great effort eight :thumbup

I love the story Bok :thumbup It's no wonder that you couldn't hold out. Wot torture :D

This thread is red hot :bananajum :bananad: :bananajum

Time fer me to add another wank to its tally - do ya think we're over the pint mark yet?

ilny2000
04-18-2006, 09:21 PM
Pint mark! This snoodlicious picture should push the ejaculations from this thread up to the gallon mark!

Ace Hardlight
04-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Snoodle has a fan club.
:bananajum

Snoodle
04-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Snoodle has a fan club.
:bananajum

Having a fan club is kinda cool...

I should hand out those rings with the whistles in them to all the members. :D

ILNY: :letsplay Rock on.

(I always wanted to use that damned emote!)

Ace Hardlight
04-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Having a fan club is kinda cool...

I should hand out those rings with the whistles in them to all the members. :D

ILNY: :letsplay Rock on.

(I always wanted to use that damned emote!)

I am so jealous!

Snoodle
04-18-2006, 11:51 PM
I am so jealous!

The whistle part could be ball-shaped. :Baahaha:

Trouble
04-18-2006, 11:59 PM
Trouble: Yeah, I think that's about right. I bet being that swollen would make for a good set of pictures, though, huh? :jumpsmile
A good pair of pictures, yes... One close-up photo of each. (You'd probably have to restrain my arms so that I stop obscuring the pictures my holding my eggs -- you've kicked nuts before, you know how guys get.)

Snoodle
04-19-2006, 12:01 AM
A good pair of pictures, yes... One close-up photo of each. (You'd probably have to restrain my arms so that I stop obscuring the pictures my holding my eggs -- you've kicked nuts before, you know how guys get.)

Yeah...Wish I knew first hand, though. :/

Trouble
04-19-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah...Wish I knew first hand, though. :/
Hmmm... Try Monsanto. It's amazing what they can do with gene splicing nowadays.

Being a guy with huevos of my own, I couldn't volunteer to take away your ballbusting virginity once you got your own pair, but I could introduce you to plenty of women who would LOVE to punt your bulge about five or six inches out of place.

Snoodle
04-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Hmmm... Try Monsanto. It's amazing what they can do with gene splicing nowadays.

Being a guy with huevos of my own, I couldn't volunteer to take away your ballbusting virginity once you got your own pair, but I could introduce you to plenty of women who would LOVE to punt your bulge about five or six inches out of place.

That sounds absolutely awesome.

Gene splicing, you say? I'll have to look into it. Wonder what they could pull off... Science these days...isn't it amazing!:D

eight
04-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Pint mark! This snoodlicious picture should push the ejaculations from this thread up to the gallon mark!Fantastic :thumbup Rock on indeed :letsplay

:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u::ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

ilny2000
04-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm humbled and touched. You have no idea how much porn I had to go through to find a picture with the somewhat correct perspective! A tough job... but SOMEONE's gotta do it. :bananad:

But please, the honors really all go to Snoodle ... :ibow4u:

And Snoodlums... it you did magically pop a rod and sprout your very own pouch, even if trouble wouldn't take a whack at them, I'd be happy to rack you.

See, you've told us that you really want to be busted by a woman. So I'd even dress up! Yup... a nice wig, lipstick, sexy lingerie, stockings, a feminine dress... the whole thing.

Only because I can dream about what will happen...

Once you're down curled up on the ground and holding your freshly busted balls. I'll sashay over and smile at you, ask you how was it? How does it feel? You'll moan and whimper that you had no idea how much it hurt. And you'll say you are so surprised at how erotic it was, to have your nuts crushed by another woman.

At that moment, I'll slowly lift the hem of my skirt. Rolling it slowly up my toned thighs. The thighs that just moments ago were plowed up between your own. You'll see the tops of my stockings, the sexy garters that hold them up, so pretty trimmed in lace.

And then... what's THAT! A B-I-G Ballsack! With a long, STIFF thick cock jutting out... mocking you!

I'll throw my head back and laugh.

But you, forgetting all about the pain radiating from your groin like an atomic blast, will take every last bit of strength you have, and drive your foot up as hard as you can. Using the pretty garter belt as a target, with my balls as the bullseye, you fire your foot up, catching my defenseless nuts and smashing then deep, deep into my pelvis.

And we will both pass out.

That is how they find us later. A woman, with a dick and smashed balls, and a DICK, dressed like a woman, with no balls to be seen!

ilny2000
04-19-2006, 03:26 PM
I when I think how out of your minds you'd all be if you found out that I was really a woman! :Baahaha:

Snoodle
04-19-2006, 06:27 PM
That sounds peachy! Just remember...show no mercy! ;)

Number 3
04-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Fuckin A Snoods - ure a popular girl!

Too bad that I hate sharing :(

Foamasi
04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
That sounds peachy! Just remember...show no mercy! ;)My dictionary say peachy is resembling peach. It is wrong denotation?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I like Snoodle to break my balls :iluvu:

Trouble
04-22-2006, 12:09 AM
Not as much as she would!

BenBen
04-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Hey Snoodle,
I wish that I could give you my cock and balls (to bust or to wear as your own), but until you let me, here's the best present I could find:

http://www.suburbansensations.com/freepics.php

The third one is of two girls, one pretending to have balls and the other kicking. Hope you like it.

Ace Hardlight
04-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey Snoodle,
I wish that I could give you my cock and balls (to bust or to wear as your own), but until you let me, here's the best present I could find:

The third one is of two girls, one pretending to have balls and the other kicking. Hope you like it.

Nice video!

Magnum
04-24-2006, 11:05 AM
Yes, very nice videos indeed!

Snoodle
04-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey Snoodle,

That's awesome! I love it! Wish there were a few more kicks in there, though. :D

Snoodle
04-26-2006, 01:16 PM
My dictionary say peachy is resembling peach. It is wrong denotation?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it can also be used to as a kind of 'Hey, that's good!'

Although, for our purposes, big, round, fuzzy things come into play a lot...so bother definitions would work. :Baahaha:

djto
04-26-2006, 03:12 PM
hey snoodle i hope you got my message of thank for joining here, my comps been acting stupid lately :(

Snoodle
04-26-2006, 04:03 PM
hey snoodle i hope you got my message of thank for joining here, my comps been acting stupid lately :(

I don't think I did... :(

djto
04-27-2006, 10:47 AM
i tried again i think it has worked now lol

Snoodle
04-27-2006, 06:02 PM
i tried again i think it has worked now lol

Yeah, I got it this time. :)

Trouble
04-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Washington, DC (AP) - The Surgeon General today sent out a press release to all health services with more than half a dozen patients: the U.S. (United States) R.D.A. (Recommended Daily Allowance) of Snoodle has been set at 10 for optimal health, leaving medical experts to ask, "Um... sounds about right... but ten WHAT?!?"

The press release went on to note that several emergency treatment clinics have been opened for persons suffering S.D.D. (Snoodle Deprivation Disorder) -- the symptomology of which includes listlessness, priapism, ennui, and just about every other ill side effect known to humanity.

For now, the treatment clinics are issuing Bluffemol, a fast-acting placebo. The Surgeon General warns that a more extensive treatment will be needed soon.

Cloning was proposed.

Snoodle
04-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Washington, DC (AP) - The Surgeon General today sent out a press release to all health services with more than half a dozen patients: the U.S. (United States) R.D.A. (Recommended Daily Allowance) of Snoodle has been set at 10 for optimal health, leaving medical experts to ask, "Um... sounds about right... but ten WHAT?!?"

The press release went on to note that several emergency treatment clinics have been opened for persons suffering S.D.D. (Snoodle Deprivation Disorder) -- the symptomology of which includes listlessness, priapism, ennui, and just about every other ill side effect known to humanity.

For now, the treatment clinics are issuing Bluffemol, a fast-acting placebo. The Surgeon General warns that a more extensive treatment will be needed soon.

Cloning was proposed.

Just between us, it looks like cloning is probably the way we're gonna go. It's an ethical hot potato, but there's nothing else we can do. My legs get too tired if there's just one of me.

Fenric
04-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Snoodle goes first.....First Pat gets banned and now it’s eight's turn. It seems that if you like Snoodle then yer risking more than yer balls!
Fenric

PS. Was anybody here when eight was banned? Do yanno wot he did? Was it good?

Snoodle
04-28-2006, 12:52 PM
First Pat gets banned and now it’s eight's turn. It seems that if you like Snoodle then yer risking more than yer balls!
Fenric

PS. Was anybody here when eight was banned? Do yanno wot he did? Was it good?

No idea....actually, I didn't even know about it.

bollocks
05-07-2006, 06:30 PM
snoodle you should try cuntbusting. You might like being kicked :bananajum

Snoodle
05-07-2006, 08:56 PM
snoodle you should try cuntbusting. You might like being kicked :bananajum

I've thought about it, but it doesn't have quite the same effect on me as BB...at least, not mentally, anyway. I suppose I should give a shot just to see, but for some reason it really doesn't interest me as much. Dunno why...

kevinsmith
05-16-2006, 06:42 AM
Try it then... there's no telling what you might like.

But I would recommend that the same approach used in one of smakmynuts videos should be used - more of a 'slap of the foot' than a kick, as a kick will hurt all nearby tissue but a slap will stimulate, and just possibly hurt, mostly the right tissue.

Tits can be sinsitive to minor abuse. I can't recall how many women I've met who don't believe themselves even slightly kinky, but like nipple twisting to the point of mild or moderate pain (and a few who liked it harder than I was, at the time, comfortable giving). Slapping works for some there too.

If you decide it's not for you, that's all there is to it, but I hat eto think of you missing out on something you might enjoy.

kevinsmith
05-16-2006, 06:44 AM
Another idea:

Have you considered making a replica penis and balls made from soft wax, placing (amybe strapping) it on you, and being lightly kicked until the wax deforms or breaks apart? You wouldn't need strong kicks.

Just some ideas, hope you don't mind

Snoodle
05-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Another idea:

Have you considered making a replica penis and balls made from soft wax, placing (amybe strapping) it on you, and being lightly kicked until the wax deforms or breaks apart? You wouldn't need strong kicks.

Just some ideas, hope you don't mind

I've thought about that, actually. I kind of like the idea, myself, but I don't really know anyone who'd lend a hand...or, foot, rather.

male4her2cut
05-16-2006, 04:12 PM
I've thought about that, actually. I kind of like the idea, myself, but I don't really know anyone who'd lend a hand...or, foot, rather.

Somehow I think you'll find scores from this site willing to lend a foot
:Baahaha:

Snoodle
05-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Somehow I think you'll find scores from this site willing to lend a foot
:Baahaha:

I have no doubt. :Baahaha:

Magnum
05-18-2006, 11:19 AM
I actually made two testes out of clay for my wife. She proceded to stomp them flat.:(

Ace Hardlight
05-18-2006, 03:05 PM
I actually made two testes out of clay for my wife. She proceded to stomp them flat.:(

That is some aggresive wife [but it must have been a hot thing to watch]!

Magnum
05-19-2006, 01:29 PM
That is some aggresive wife [but it must have been a hot thing to watch]!

She can get very aggressive at times. She seriously is ready to kick me as hard as she can, just as soon as I am ready. She actually told me once that she really enjoys hurting my balls after I have pissed her off in some way, many times when I didn't even know that I made her angry. You know those stupid male things that we do or are insensitive to. I love every minute of those busts.:D

Trouble
05-19-2006, 01:58 PM
She can get very aggressive at times. She seriously is ready to kick me as hard as she can, just as soon as I am ready. She actually told me once that she really enjoys hurting my balls after I have pissed her off in some way, many times when I didn't even know that I made her angry. You know those stupid male things that we do or are insensitive to. I love every minute of those busts.:D
Oh, heck, Trouble is The Mastuh of stupid male insensitivity. A few days ago, one of my friends sez one of her friends apologized if he smelled like fish because he knew that smelling of fish can unsettle some vegetarians.

Sadly, this was a message I received online, so no bust possible, but I sez, "Who was the vegetarian?"

I got a long, long rant in e-mail. A knee probably would have come along, instead, but she lives about 2,000-3,000 miles East of me..

"Accidentally" forgetting that she is German, that she is an herbivore, etc., all great ways to "accidentally" piss her off.Oh, and lots ofsexist remarks help, as well. :)

Now, in real life, I'm nowhere near that polite to the chicks. :Baahaha:

poolman2
05-20-2006, 04:54 AM
Wow, Magnum, you are one seriously lucky husband! I have repeatedly tried to get my wife to that, all to no avail. Although the primary reason is probably that she thinks she'll hurt me when she's angry (as if what she does to me verbally isn't worse), I strongly suspect that at least one of her reasons for not launching my balls into outer space is the (accurate) belief that I might actually enjoy a kick to my balls.

Keep on enjoying your life, you lucky devil. Just be sure to report regularly on events. Sometimes the rest of us go through dry spells. So we may be living vicariously through you.

Poolman2

bubbles
06-02-2006, 08:58 PM

hi snoodle just for the record i think you are sweet:ibow4u: :bananawin i have'nt been in the group that long but have read a few of your posts and you sound like a really nice person:ibow4u:

Snoodle
06-02-2006, 10:41 PM
hi snoodle just for the record i think you are sweet:ibow4u: :bananawin i have'nt been in the group that long but have read a few of your posts and you sound like a really nice person:ibow4u:

I'm not nice! I'm vicious and evil! :D Welcome aboard!

Trouble
06-03-2006, 03:53 AM
I'm not nice! I'm vicious and evil! :D Welcome aboard!
She's fibbing! She's a really nice, viscious, evil person!

Snoodle
06-03-2006, 10:02 AM
She's fibbing! She's a really nice, viscious, evil person!

Well, I suppose it depends on who you ask. :Baahaha:

tim157b157
06-06-2006, 05:47 PM
hi snoodle do you want to see me do ballbusting on web cam for you let me know

Bremuse0
06-06-2006, 10:16 PM
hi snoodle do you want to see me do ballbusting on web cam for you let me know

How charming. I don't see why she would pass up an offer like that :rolleyes:

ThanxsMan
06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Well, I suppose it depends on who you ask. :Baahaha:

hmmm I'd say she's pretty nice. But I guess it depends on the person too... eh I'd say nice, she was cool enough to write me back when I asked her something :D ....man it's weird returning to this forum after such a long break

Trouble
06-08-2006, 10:58 PM
hmmm I'd say she's pretty nice. But I guess it depends on the person too... eh I'd say nice, she was cool enough to write me back when I asked her something :D ....man it's weird returning to this forum after such a long break
...and the important part: do you have the next chapter of the vampire ballbuster chick, or are you gonnah make us get rough wit' you again?

ThanxsMan
06-09-2006, 12:16 AM
...and the important part: do you have the next chapter of the vampire ballbuster chick, or are you gonnah make us get rough wit' you again?

actually I'm taking a break from the whole writing thing right now. It's not that I lack ideas but I'm trying to go to film school and I don't want all this to surface and have them be all "no college for you". I do plan on writing again but I needa figure out a way to get a penname that I can use for copywriting material and keep it hidden from my college admins and future writng job opps. But I do plan on returning to the story scene too but I need some time to figure out time managment... also thanks for the tip on the flash cards Trouble, writer's block is now a very rare occurance :bananajum

tim157b157
06-09-2006, 02:33 AM
how about carl foxwell for your penn name

Trouble
06-09-2006, 11:55 PM
also thanks for the tip on the flash cards
Not a problem. I use just about every trick in the book to help me get from an idea to a finished story. All the various things that people do, like an outline, using a stack of 3x5 cards, whatever, it turns out that people invented all of that stuff for good reason.

I'm working on a story named "A Clockwork Soylent Dream" -- like many of the things I write, the title tells you almost EVERYTHING and it almost writes itself. The other trick I have started trying out recently is having hard drives recovered after they crash. :Baahaha:

Snoodle! Want to star in a movie based on my epic "A Clockwork Soylent Dream"? You would have to have two things:

1) minimal acting talent; and
2) very good ball-kicking talent.

Snoodle
06-10-2006, 02:19 AM
Not a problem. I use just about every trick in the book to help me get from an idea to a finished story. All the various things that people do, like an outline, using a stack of 3x5 cards, whatever, it turns out that people invented all of that stuff for good reason.

I'm working on a story named "A Clockwork Soylent Dream" -- like many of the things I write, the title tells you almost EVERYTHING and it almost writes itself. The other trick I have started trying out recently is having hard drives recovered after they crash. :Baahaha:

Snoodle! Want to star in a movie based on my epic "A Clockwork Soylent Dream"? You would have to have two things:

1) minimal acting talent; and
2) very good ball-kicking talent.

I happen to have both. Have your people call my people. We'll do lunch. :D

tim157b157
06-10-2006, 01:40 PM
hi snoodle i'm tim do you want to see me do some ballbusting for you on web cam let me know

Snoodle
06-11-2006, 01:57 AM
hi snoodle i'm tim do you want to see me do some ballbusting for you on web cam let me know

You need to stop being so creepy. :cryingblu

tim157b157
06-11-2006, 04:07 AM
ok im sorry snoodle

bollocks
06-11-2006, 06:48 AM
Everyone guy in this forum should get on their hands and knees with asses in the air and snoodel should walk past and kick everyone in the line once from behind with bare feet.:wooow

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
bollock's snoodle should get more than 1 kick while she walks by she should get at least 50 kicks and more on the onds she wants to bust more

Fenric
06-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi Snoods, :iluvu:

(1) Have you bitten any balls yet?
(2) Do you currently have a pair to bust?

If you are currently ball-less (in every sense) I was kind of wondering whether you'd consider accepting my hand in marriage?

Awww, I've come over all embarassed now....:o

Snoodle
06-22-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Snoods, :iluvu:

(1) Have you bitten any balls yet?
(2) Do you currently have a pair to bust?

If you are currently ball-less (in every sense) I was kind of wondering whether you'd consider accepting my hand in marriage?

Awww, I've come over all embarassed now....:o

No, sadly, no balls to kick, squeeze, bite, punch, or stomp, in every sense. I have yet to grow a pair or find someone willing to lend. :(

silvia_lati
06-22-2006, 05:05 PM
i'm very lucky for that because i'm married and my husband is a perfect slave for me... everytime i beat, kick, bite his balls and penis how i want! :bananajum

tim157b157
06-22-2006, 08:32 PM
No, sadly, no balls to kick, squeeze, bite, punch, or stomp, in every sense. I have yet to grow a pair or find someone willing to lend. :( > >> > snoodle how would you like a guy to lend you his balls i mean how in wich way

Snoodle
06-23-2006, 12:50 AM
> >> > snoodle how would you like a guy to lend you his balls i mean how in wich way

...what do you mean 'how?' I thought it was kind of self explanatory.

Trouble
06-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Contract to Lend Two Testicles to Snoodle

The Party of the First Part hereby agrees to lease the use of two (2) testicles to the Party of the Second Part, for such use as the Party of the Second Part decides.

The Party of the Second Part agrees to do as she pleases with said testicles until the expiration date of this Contract; or until such time as she tires of using said testicles if no expiration date is specified.

Both parties agree to preserve the testicles in their original condition in which they are tendered at the onset of this Contract until such time as the Contract is broken. If the testicles being leased are, in any way, broken, ruptured, fragmented, cracked, or otherwise ruined, the Party of the Second Part agrees to purchase a new pair of testicles, in working order, for the Party of the First Part.

The Parties agree that any dispute arising from this Contract or as to the condition of the testicles being leased, or of the proposed replacment pair, shall be brought before mediation and not disputed in a Court of Law.

---------------------------------- --------------
(signature of Trouble) (date signed)

(signature of Snoodle) (date signed)

Expiration Date of Contract: _____________

kevinsmith
06-23-2006, 03:41 AM
Trouble

You're a hoot!

Can C how you got the nickname.

Did you appoint Ben Bernanke to the Fed? Now there's trouble!

Snoodle
06-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Contract to Lend Two Testicles to Snoodle

The Party of the First Part hereby agrees to lease the use of two (2) testicles to the Party of the Second Part, for such use as the Party of the Second Part decides.

The Party of the Second Part agrees to do as she pleases with said testicles until the expiration date of this Contract; or until such time as she tires of using said testicles if no expiration date is specified.

Both parties agree to preserve the testicles in their original condition in which they are tendered at the onset of this Contract until such time as the Contract is broken. If the testicles being leased are, in any way, broken, ruptured, fragmented, cracked, or otherwise ruined, the Party of the Second Part agrees to purchase a new pair of testicles, in working order, for the Party of the First Part.

The Parties agree that any dispute arising from this Contract or as to the condition of the testicles being leased, or of the proposed replacment pair, shall be brought before mediation and not disputed in a Court of Law.

Just how much would a new pair of testicles run me? I'm not too confident in my ability to return them intact. :Baahaha:

male4her2cut
06-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Contract to Give Two Testicles to Snoodle

The Party of the First Part hereby agrees to give two (2) testicles to the Party of the Second Part, for such use as the Party of the Second Part decides.

Both parties agree to preserve the testicles in any condition in which they are rendered at the end of this Contract until such time as the Contract or testicles is broken. If the testicles being leased are, in any way, broken, ruptured, fragmented, cracked, or otherwise ruined, the Party of the Second Part agrees to purchase a new pair of panties for the Party of the First Part.

The Parties agree that any dispute arising from this Contract or as to the condition of the testicles being leased, or of the proposed replacment panties, shall be brought before mediation and not disputed in a Court of Law.

I made a few corrections :D

Trouble
06-24-2006, 12:01 AM
I've been considering appointing Bernanke to something; I'm thinking either to head up the Army operations in Afghanistan, or to run the Warlords. I figger we run both sides, just like in almost every war. But, since anything I appoint him to would likely lead to a disaster, I'm starting to think I should make him the new head of FEMA -- then he'll be inposition to clean up after whatever mess he makes!

Just how much would a new pair of testicles run me? I'm not too confident in my ability to return them intact. :Baahaha:
I am going to assume that chicks know a LOT more about balls than men do, because, even if chicks do not HAVE balls, it should be admitted that men can't use their balls as a thinking organ, no matter how hard they try (and, believe me, we have been trying to think with our balls for millions of years).

The last woman who threatened to break my eggs (gottah love the way women talk!) was answered, by none other than -->ME<-- to the effect of: "If you break anything, you're buying me a new one!"

She answered, "How much did your first pair of neuticals cost?"

Google "neuticals".

BTW, I have heard from Snoodle's lawyer, and the panties are a very nice alternative, but I'm afraid it's a deal-breaker: it's NUTS or NOTHING! No panties! Especially not without a matching bra!!!

Spam!

BenBen
06-25-2006, 06:29 PM
Neuticals! What a great idea for Snoodle to try!

This pic made me think of something else she could try... filling two smaller ballons with water and slide them inside a bigger ballon. You wouldn't get the same feeling when they were hit, of course, but they might be fun to play with!

Keo77
07-03-2006, 12:50 PM
Hi Snoodle,
I just joined this group & wanted to say hi, as i have read a few of your post & am really impressed at your most deserved Celeb Status which you have earned at this forum site.....WE'RE NOT WORHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:.

Its xlnt to finally hear the views from a sexy ballbusting babe like yourself as most women i know are quite shy about being into the entire BB scene. You are most certainly a potential role model for all BB Gals out there:thumbup.

Anyway, keep the good work up girl. Before i go though i wondered if the great Snoodes would do me the honour of answering 2 questions i have:

1) what is your fav way of racking a guys nuts... Knee, Kick, Stomp ect (my fav is a well toned knee in the nuts:p)

2) A girl i occassionaly have busting sessions with has asked me if i would let her squeeze my nuts in a pair of nutcrackers & also i would let her fit a Humbler to my nutsack so she can walk me around the house with a dog lead with ankle & arm speaders on. Sounds a bit painfull:eek: although slightly saucy:p, but what do you think. should i go for it.

I will wait for words from Snoodle The Wise:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:.

Respect Snoodles .... Keo77:thumbup

DVant
07-04-2006, 06:50 AM
1) what is your fav way of racking a guys nuts...

Try reading a few more of her posts. She's answered that question several times already...

To quote Snoodle: "Smashy, Smashy... " :D :iluvu:

Keo77
07-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Try reading a few more of her posts. She's answered that question several times already...

To quote Snoodle: "Smashy, Smashy... " :D :iluvu:

Thanks for the tip Dvant:thumbup, I'll take a look out for Snoodle's answer to question 1).

I'm really more interested to hear an opinion from the Great Snoodle :ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u: on question 2) about nutcrackers & humblers. Personally from the other replies i've read from Snoodles on guys questions, i reckon that Snoodles would not hesitate in securing a guys nuts in a Humber or slipping a pair of Nutcrackers into a guys pants:p .

We'll have to wait & see what Snoodle The Great decides on the Nutcracker/Humbler Debate.

Should be fun to her Snoodles view on the subject, as she seem like on spunky chick:loveeyes:rolleyes::p

try
07-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Snoodle,

A little while ago we had some fun with the Church of the Holy Bust, forget which thread but Trouble was to be our bishop, bless him. Well, the spirit is moving, as I just found a site called Christian Womens Wrestling. They say they are "a bible believing, Spirit filled ministry taking Satan to the mat". The idea of having a women wrestle me to the floor, grab my balls, and while squeezing them perhaps say "Can you feel the spirit?" is not something I'd thought of before.

But I have seen the light! I hope you will to!

J T
07-24-2006, 01:18 PM
No, sadly, no balls to kick, squeeze, bite, punch, or stomp, in every sense. I have yet to grow a pair or find someone willing to lend. :(
I would be more than glad to loan them out to you. Even if they don't come back quite the same.

Trouble
07-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi Snoodle,

A little while ago we had some fun with the Church of the Holy Bust, forget which thread but Trouble was to be our bishop, bless him. Well, the spirit is moving, as I just found a site called Christian Womens Wrestling. They say they are "a bible believing, Spirit filled ministry taking Satan to the mat". The idea of having a women wrestle me to the floor, grab my balls, and while squeezing them perhaps say "Can you feel the spirit?" is not something I'd thought of before.

But I have seen the light! I hope you will to!
So, young man. You have been THINKING about ways to get your purile kicks from genital pain? Sinner! Our Lady of the Divine Bust does not approve of men using women as objects over which to obsess and fantasize! Say three Hail Ballbusting Ladies and one Male Misery and report to the Chapel -- the little room. Yes, the *little* room; you have been very bad.

If Our Lady of Serious Nut Pain is not in, let me know, and I'll see if one of the kitchen wenches would like to fill in for her.

Go, my son, and know that you have not strayed too far -- you may yet find your way back into The Light.

spidermale
07-28-2006, 04:44 PM
I wanted to say Hello and I hope all is well in Snoodleland. Keep writing, and we will keep reading:)

try
07-30-2006, 11:51 AM
So, young man. You have been THINKING about ways to get your purile kicks from genital pain? Sinner! Our Lady of the Divine Bust does not approve of men using women as objects over which to obsess and fantasize! Say three Hail Ballbusting Ladies and one Male Misery and report to the Chapel -- the little room. Yes, the *little* room; you have been very bad.

If Our Lady of Serious Nut Pain is not in, let me know, and I'll see if one of the kitchen wenches would like to fill in for her.

Go, my son, and know that you have not strayed too far -- you may yet find your way back into The Light.

Very funny Trouble, I wish I had your flair for humour! It does seem that the number of women who want to both knee us in the nuts and save our souls is increasing. Maybe one day there will be inter-denominational warfare, with ladies of faith kicking the balls of men in other churches.

Trouble
07-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Very funny Trouble, I wish I had your flair for humour! It does seem that the number of women who want to both knee us in the nuts and save our souls is increasing. Maybe one day there will be inter-denominational warfare, with ladies of faith kicking the balls of men in other churches.
Know thou, ye who gather as the rabble at the footsteps unto mine temple, that there is no way to put THE FEAR OF GAWD into man better than but to have a woman of the clergy punt his balls up into his guts!

I say unto thee: FORSAKE thy embrace of the Ways of Wickedness and give thy balls forth to Our Lady of Aching Nutsacks, for she shall save ye, and open thy pea-brains unto the lights of the Lord, thy Saviour, of BB. Further I sayeth, that thou shalt submit -- SUB, I do command thee! -- unto the clergy, that the kness, feet, and fists of the Divine Nut Rackers may show unto thee the Way and the Light.

And if getting kicked in thy balls doesn't put the fear of Gawd in ye, nothing will. (Yes, our clergy women kick THAT HARD!)

Melkur
07-31-2006, 03:17 AM
Hi Snoodle,
I hope we see more of you here soon :iluvu:
The first pic below has it all :loveeyes
:bananawin

Bloke
07-31-2006, 03:44 AM
edit: oops, posted in wrong thread

major
08-10-2006, 06:25 AM
http://www.lollipop.com/issue67/images/website-kekeo2.jpg

major
08-10-2006, 06:26 AM
http://www.lollipop.com/issue67/images/website-kekeo2.jpg

want2b333
08-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Snoodle don't worry about buying a set of testicles you can use my cyberballs as you'll see in the picture they are well immobilized in my parachute and set-up for you to hang weights from them, kick them squeese them, crsuh them or othwise mutilate/******** I've donated them for the cause of ball busting for your amusement.

Snoodle
08-18-2006, 02:46 AM
Snoodle don't worry about buying a set of testicles you can use my cyberballs as you'll see in the picture they are well immobilized in my parachute and set-up for you to hang weights from them, kick them squeese them, crsuh them or othwise mutilate/******** I've donated them for the cause of ball busting for your amusement.

Aw, that's sweet. I think it's only fair that I return the kindness with unending amounts of cruelty. :Baahaha:

want2b333
08-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Ah that's what I had in mind. Actually it would be fun to hear what you'd like to do to them. Imagine you have me in a remote farmhouse far from anyone and no one can hear us...Tell how you would start and would my balls survive to another day or be sacrificed in a cruel ritual:)

Snoodle
08-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Ah that's what I had in mind. Actually it would be fun to hear what you'd like to do to them. Imagine you have me in a remote farmhouse far from anyone and no one can hear us...Tell how you would start and would my balls survive to another day or be sacrificed in a cruel ritual:)

There'd be no ritual or anything. I'd just grind them to paste. :D

DVant
08-23-2006, 02:32 PM
There'd be no ritual or anything. I'd just grind them to paste. :D
You know for someone that claims to be a sub, you've got a very dom way of thinking... :loveeyes :iluvu::loveeyes :iluvu: :loveeyes

Snoodle
08-23-2006, 03:37 PM
You know for someone that claims to be a sub, you've got a very dom way of thinking... :loveeyes :iluvu::loveeyes :iluvu: :loveeyes

Meh, not really.

I just know what my fans want. :Baahaha:

shazamer
08-23-2006, 06:38 PM
well snoodle if your just giving your fans what they want I suppose I return the favour and give you what your saying you'd like :P . so I'm giving you full permission to have some fun with my fellah's and finish it up with a nice grinding :p
..I'd kind of prefer to have atleast one of my pals left so the package will still work .. but I guess if you'd like to finish me and leave me with just a bag of mushy paste well its your choice :loveeyes

Snoodle
08-23-2006, 06:58 PM
well snoodle if your just giving your fans what they want I suppose I return the favour and give you what your saying you'd like :P . so I'm giving you full permission to have some fun with my fellah's and finish it up with a nice grinding :p
..I'd kind of prefer to have atleast one of my pals left so the package will still work .. but I guess if you'd like to finish me and leave me with just a bag of mushy paste well its your choice :loveeyes

Aw, how sweet of you. I'll mull it over.

shazamer
08-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Well im glad you find my offer sweet fair lady snoodle. and well go ahead and mull it over then let me know the fate of my pals once you've decided what you would like to do to them :p :)

exstudent
08-25-2006, 10:52 PM
http://myspace-514.vo.llnwd.net/01088/41/52/1088702514_l.jpg

Snoodle
08-25-2006, 11:32 PM
:Baahaha: That's awesome.

Bok the Gargoyle
03-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Now this scene's gotta be freaky enuff for our Snoods :weryfun

Bok the Gargoyle
03-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Other chicks.....

Snoodle
03-26-2007, 02:48 AM
Whoa, thread necromancy!

I feel lurved. :iluvu:

Sylvester
03-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Whoa, thread necromancy!

I feel lurved. :iluvu: Oh yeah! :)

Bill
03-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Wots not to luv?

Bill
03-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Which one do you like best?

Snoodle
03-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Hm...if I had to pick one, I'd go with the second to last one in the post before last.

spidermale
03-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Snoodle, if I could do the bruce almighty thing for one day, Id let you keep your body the way it is right now, but Id give you a throbbing, circumsized eight inch cock and a big set of balls. And then Id let you choose how you wanted them destroyed:D sliced off with a bandsaw, rolled over with a steamroller, attacked with a meat tenderizer, anything I could do to say thanks for all the fun you provide here.

ed64508
03-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Snoodle, if I could do the bruce almighty thing for one day, Id let you keep your body the way it is right now, but Id give you a throbbing, circumsized eight inch cock and a big set of balls. And then Id let you choose how you wanted them destroyed:D sliced off with a bandsaw, rolled over with a steamroller, attacked with a meat tenderizer, anything I could do to say thanks for all the fun you provide here.

You know, some good breast torture would provide some satisfying pain and clips on her clit could too. I think she has enough equipment already for some fun

want2b333
04-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Snoodle, imagine we'd agreed to do a ballbusting session and I showed up like this. What would you do?

exstudent
04-01-2007, 06:25 PM
woah you are popular! Yes I got to admit it's fun having balls. Do you ever like your breasts squeesed or hit?

Snoodle
04-01-2007, 10:00 PM
woah you are popular! Yes I got to admit it's fun having balls. Do you ever like your breasts squeesed or hit?

Squeezing I like, no so much on the hitting. I dunno...I think I'm more apt to abuse imaginary pieces of myself than the real pieces of myself. :Baahaha:

Snoodle
04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Snoodle, imagine we'd agreed to do a ballbusting session and I showed up like this. What would you do?

That's a really small picture...what's going on?

want2b333
04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry about the size of the picture I'm just learning how to reduce the size to be able to post on messageboards. I've stuck 4-6" Spinal needles through both my balls.

Snoodle
04-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Sorry about the size of the picture I'm just learning how to reduce the size to be able to post on messageboards. I've stuck 4-6" Spinal needles through both my balls.

Eep! Needles freak me out!

ed64508
04-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Squeezing I like, no so much on the hitting.

Ah, you are more into feeling sexual than painful. Women like having their breast squeezed during sex, turns them on, sucking nipples too. How about small clothes pins on your clit? that would be somewhat painful:D

gookayrich
04-03-2007, 08:05 AM
it's so funny!
i like it!
thanks mate!

SIL
04-04-2007, 12:04 AM
And how about a good KICK IN THE CUNT? Our Julie swears by it :D

Snoodle
04-04-2007, 09:28 AM
And how about a good KICK IN THE CUNT? Our Julie swears by it :D

Never tried, so I wouldn't know. :Baahaha:

spidermale
04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
well snoodle when you get some balls, Id be happy to slam them repeatedly in a desk drawer for you;)

Snoodle
04-04-2007, 09:17 PM
well snoodle when you get some balls, Id be happy to slam them repeatedly in a desk drawer for you;)

Hot. :Baahaha:

smartty
04-05-2007, 07:24 AM
this was posted in cartoons but thought it was more aproprate here

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7223&d=1175724026

balletkyle
04-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Never tried, so I wouldn't know. :Baahaha:

Have you tried any forms of female genital toture?:)

silvia_lati
04-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!Spam!

Snoodle
04-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Have you tried any forms of female genital toture?:)

A little light slapping...nothing hardcore, y'know?

Silvia: you just wanted an excuse to use that emote, didn't you? :Baahaha:

luca Italia
04-11-2007, 10:31 AM
ciao, carina la tua innagine Silvia,
aggiungerei magari...se ti va :-)
saluti

silvia_lati
04-11-2007, 04:44 PM
A little light slapping...nothing hardcore, y'know?

Spam! no genital torture for female

ed64508
04-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Spam! no genital torture for female

Oh, but it hurts so good :jumpsmile

SacBound
04-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Hey Snoodle,

Not sure if I remember correctly, but I seem to recall you liking images in this vein...

Also, not sure if they've been seen before, but thought these might appeal. :)

Might I venture to ask which ones are your favourite?

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/audri.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/futaraku03.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/04v3.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/chokyo01.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/f_raku02.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/lo-nurse(15).jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/kt-hollycleansk.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/EVA01raku.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/candacefuta01.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/13drool.jpg

http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/11raku.jpg

Snoodle
04-15-2007, 05:52 PM
http://kamitora.futanari.org/dash/futa/13drool.jpg

I like that one, cause you can see the whip marks. :iluvu:

jonesr2
06-23-2007, 12:09 AM
So do you want a penis too or just the balls to experince the pain?

So do

cutponies
06-23-2007, 12:39 AM
So do you want a penis too or just the balls to experince the pain?
So do

See what I do to her in ballbusting cartoons:Baahaha:

Hasta
06-23-2007, 08:57 PM
One Snoodle is worth 100 guys on these threads. Glad someone was smart enough to start a thread for you. Please keep sharing those ideas and feelings...they are excellent.