PDA

View Full Version : Women's femdom ********** fantasies, women who fantasize about ********** a man

Pages : [1] 2 3

Castratrix's pet
04-01-2006, 11:01 AM
There is a question I keep asking but have not gotten any answers to.

We know there are men who have femdom ********** fantasies, fantasies in which they are ********* by a woman, perhaps even fantasizing serving her as her eunuch slave after she castrates him.

But are there women, or do women ever have fantasies in which she herself castrates a man, perhaps afterward ******* him to serve her as her eunuch slave? It would be interesting to know if there are women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man and what the details of thos fantasies are.
How do women's fantasies of doing the ********** differ from men's fantasies of being ********* by a woman? Do they really differ? What are women's fantasies of ********** a man?

Snoodle
04-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

want2bhurt
04-01-2006, 11:40 PM
I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 05:02 AM
I've spoken with women who have this as a 'strictly fantasy' fantasy, but it seems that women are less likely to share some of those fantaies, ie they keep them buried and hidden more than men do.

In my experiences, they also don;t like the idea of blood of bloodshed, so they tend to be very purient forms of **********, ones that aren't 'gross' to quote an old acquiantance.

Do you find this to be the case?

Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

want2bhurt
04-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

:Baahaha:

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks snoodle, you seem to reflect what I've experienced. So the idea of crushing them or 'popping' them is something that works for you because there is no blood or 'gross out' factor.

Now the question is do you want to do that by hand so that you can feel them 'pop' or using your foot so that you are still somewhat 'detached'?

:Baahaha:

Feeling them pop is A-ok In fact, I'd prefer it...I'm just not into sharp things. I think I'd rather feel them against my knee, when they pop.

Castratrix's pet
04-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I want to thank Snoodle for answering. I would like to hear from more women about this, but I guess women and especially women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man are reluctant to admit they have these fantasies, and even more reluctant to share the details of them.

Though it would be interesting to know what the details of those fantasies are.

While some women might be put off by the blood aspect of cutting to ********, I'm sure there are some women who fantasize ********** a man for whom this isn't a problem.

I'm sure there are some women who have fantasies where she rolls up her sleeves and she cuts a man's nuts out. It would be nice if some of them would share that with us. I'd just like to know if there are women like that and the details of what some of their ********** fantasies are.

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 02:03 PM
I want to thank Snoodle for answering. I would like to hear from more women about this, but I guess women and especially women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man are reluctant to admit they have these fantasies, and even more reluctant to share the details of them.

Though it would be interesting to know what the details of those fantasies are.

While some women might be put off by the blood aspect of cutting to ********, I'm sure there are some women who fantasize ********** a man for whom this isn't a problem.

I'm sure there are some women who have fantasies where she rolls up her sleeves and she cuts a man's nuts out. It would be nice if some of them would share that with us. I'd just like to know if there are women like that and the details of what some of their ********** fantasies are.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the end part of my fantasy (the one where I have manly bits) involves a girl doing just that. She uses an exacto knife. :o

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, the end part of my fantasy (the one where I have manly bits) involves a girl doing just that. She uses an exacto knife. :o

If the shoe were on the other foot, would you do the same?

Also, I once read a story where two women tried to ******** a man by shoving each one of his nuts into their pussies and started grinding away. It is a big turn on for me and I was wondering if it was for anyone else on the forum [prefirably women].

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:03 PM
If the shoe were on the other foot, would you do the same?

Also, I once read a story where two women tried to ******** a man by shoving each one of his nuts into their pussies and started grinding away. It is a big turn on for me and I was wondering if it was for anyone else on the forum [prefirably women].

Now that I think about it...I probably would, if I were in one of the other girl's shoes.

I'm honestly not sure how that would work. ^_^;;

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm honestly not sure how that would work. ^_^;;

You do have vaginal muscles, right? Well, wouldn't it be just like squezzing balls with your hand, except instead of using your hand muscles, you would use the muscles in your pussy. Not that I have ever personally experienced it [I would love to], but I believe it would make it a more erotic experience for the girl than just using her hands. Does it make sense now?

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 06:24 PM
You do have vaginal muscles, right? Well, wouldn't it be just like squezzing balls with your hand, except instead of using your hand muscles, you would use the muscles in your pussy. Not that I have ever personally experienced it [I would love to], but I believe it would make it a more erotic experience for the girl than just using her hands. Does it make sense now?

I know, but I mean, how would two women do it? That's a lot of people to fit between a guy's legs.

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 07:18 PM
I know, but I mean, how would two women do it? That's a lot of people to fit between a guy's legs.

You have a point. Like I said, I don't know from experience, but I did read it here [it took me an hour to find]:

Mom & Sis Pop

It was early on Saturday morning and Eric was just waking up. He was about 5'8” and pretty well built. He was 18 and would soon be finishing his senior year of high school and would be able to move out on his own and go to college. As he got up he slipped on a pair of boxers and went downstairs. He came downstairs to find his sister Sarah eating breakfast. She was gorgeous and had one of the best sets of legs, which Eric couldn’t help but admire sometimes. She was 25 and was living at home for now because she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She had caught him cheating, so she was staying there till she could find another place. They were a very close family and it wasn’t unusual for them to be downstairs wearing nothing but their underwear.
Eric sat down and began eating some cereal, his sister hardly noticing him. This morning, for some reason, Eric had sat in a different chair then usual. While sitting there Sarah went to put her feet up as normal but accidentally landed a direct hit to Eric’s balls. She looked up wondering what her foot hit and saw Eric reaching down to hold his nuts and making strange noises. She instantly removed her foot and he fell out of the chair. She got down on the floor and asked if he was ok. He managed to nod yes. As she looked at her brother with concern she couldn’t help but think it was funny and imagine that it was her boyfriend’s balls she had just hit.
When he finally got up he forgave her because he knew it was an accident. As he slowly went back to eating his mother came downstairs also only wearing her underwear. By this time Sarah had began to joke about it since he was feeling better. His mother asked if he was all right. Since she was a nurse she said she should maybe take a look but Eric insisted he was fine. After Eric left and went to go get a shower Sarah and his Mother Lisa began talking.
“So how hard did you get him?”
Sarah replied, “I hit him really hard. I didn’t mean to but it was pretty fun.”
“Don’t feel bad. Men deserve that kind of thing more often. In fact he has been acting up as of late and maybe he needs a little punishment.” As they continued talking they decided that maybe they would ‘accidentally’ hit him a lot more. Naturally Sarah agreed because she was pissed at all men right now and they both really enjoyed it since they often caught sight of his balls and knew they were quite large.
The next day they were all out fixing up the garage and Lisa saw her chance. She called Eric over and when he was right behind her she swung back hard as she could while holding a hammer as she said, “Could you hold this?” The blunt end landed a direct hit to his left nut and he went down in a heap. She acted concerned and began saying she was sorry as she tried not to laugh.
Sarah came over and saw what happened and said, “I will go get the ice from the freezer and put some in a bag.” She ran off. His mother then told him to lay still and she removed his pants and boxers. She examined his balls then stood up to put the hammer up and sat it on a shelf but it ‘accidentally’ fell off and landed right on his nuts. She began saying ‘sorry’, mixed with laughter but Eric couldn’t tell; he was simply in a daze of pain now.
Sarah came back carrying one of those huge bags of ice you buy. On her way to get a small bag to put some in she saw an opening. She stepped over him, accidentally dropping the huge bag of ice straight onto his nuts. With that Eric simply passed out in pain. Both women were getting pretty wet and as soon as they dragged him to his room they went to separate rooms and fingered themselves till they came at least three times each.
When Eric finally awoke he felt around to make sure both of his balls were intact, which they were. He slowly got up and put a pair of boxers on and went downstairs. He found his sister and mother both watching TV. They turned around and both began to say how sorry they were about earlier, and that he should be more careful about where he stood when someone was using a hammer. They both sort of laughed and Eric was a pretty mellow person so he decided to get over it and laughed with them. Sarah and Lisa decided they might let him recover a little before they did anything else.
Later that night as Eric was getting out of the shower Sarah walked in on him not knowing he was in there. He didn’t try to cover up much but yelled for her to get out but it wasn’t that big of a deal cause they had seen each other naked a lot and it wasn’t like she was wearing much either; she had only her panties on.
She then said, “Why don’t you leave? It’s my turn to get in here.” He said he wasn’t finished yet and the disagreement slowly turned into a playful kind of wrestling match, which they often got into. But they had never wrestled naked before and she suddenly noticed he was getting hard.
She decided this was grounds for her to really knee him and said, “How dare you get hard over your own sister!” She rolled so she was on top of him and landed two hard knees to his balls then began pressing down and grinding his balls with her knee. As he passed out again she was thrown into an unbelievable orgasm and shook violently. After removing him from the bathroom she then took her shower.
She hadn’t hit him as hard as he was hit earlier that day and he woke much sooner. He decided she did sort of have the right to knee him since he had gotten hard over his own sister and went to his room.
The next day he had off school so he woke up a little later than normal. As he came downstairs his sister and mother were sitting watching a movie. He noticed them both laughing as a guy got a knee rammed into his nuts and wondered if maybe they were doing all this that had happened intentionally but decided it was a stupid thought. While eating his breakfast his mother came into the kitchen. She somehow got onto the topic of children and how much Sarah couldn’t wait to have some.
Eric replied, “Why would you want kids? The little brats will do nothing but take your money and waste your time.”
Sarah replied, “Oh you don’t want to have kids?”
“Nope, never, I hate them.”
After saying this Sarah and Lisa looked at each other and they were both thinking the same thing, “If he doesn’t want children why does he need nuts?!?” They both left right after he said that and went upstairs to figure out a plan.
Later that day Eric was lying on the couch asleep and woke to see his mother poking him with a needle and injecting something. He went to ask what she was doing but before he could, he passed out. He woke up to find himself tied spread eagle on the kitchen floor, completely naked.
Lisa and Sarah both came in and Lisa spoke first. “We have decided that since you don’t want to make me a grandmother that you don’t need your nuts and since its so much fun just thinking about squashing them we thought we should pop yours.” Eric’s eyes were now wide open and full of fear.
“Are you crazy?” Just as he ended his sentence he received a swift kick to the nuts from Sarah.
They talked between themselves and decided they wanted to pop them with their own feet because the mere thought got them wet. First they decided to torture him a little to pay for what men had done to them both before and placed both his nuts in a vice. They then proceeded to ever so slowly turn it until it looked like they could take no more, all the while Eric was moaning and gasping in unbearable pain. They left him there for two hours in complete agony. When they finally released his nuts from the vise they seemed to expand to double their size due to swelling.
His sister then spoke up and said she had a great idea that they just had to try. They lay between his legs and after a great deal of pulling and effort they both managed to push one nut into their pussies. They began to work their muscles watching him beg for mercy in pain that no man should have to experience. They both came at the same time causing him even more pain but then let his balls out of them. His balls were now huge and they decided it was time.
They both took a nut and began applying pressure with their feet until they had almost all their weight on his nuts but they wouldn’t pop, so they got another idea. They both stood on top of chairs and on the count of three jumped, landing only on one heel. Each landed directly on his nuts and they both exploded at the same time. Both Sarah and Lisa were thrown into the best orgasms of their lives.
Eric, of course, never did have kids.

From bbstories.takethepitch.com.

Dereknor
04-02-2006, 07:32 PM
As I said, you should write a Story, Snoodles ;)

I don't like the bloddy way, too. I hate blood bah. In my fantasyworld, women can cut penises and balls without the men dying and without blood hehe
I also prefere the "popping" way.
Maybe you should sit on a guy, so that his dick and balls are between your legs and then let another woman bust them, like they are yours hehe

Hm, think there are many ways to play with your fantasy. It is so... playfull (not sure if that word exist) hehe

Oh, and that Story is really hot, Ace ;) too bad that the stories on takethepitch aren't updated anymore.

Dereknor

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 09:37 PM

I don't like the bloddy way, too. I hate blood bah. In my fantasyworld, women can cut penises and balls without the men dying and without blood hehe
Maybe you should sit on a guy, so that his dick and balls are between your legs and then let another woman bust them, like they are yours hehe

Hm, think there are many ways to play with your fantasy. It is so... playfull (not sure if that word exist) hehe

Oh, and that Story is really hot, Ace ;) too bad that the stories on takethepitch aren't updated anymore.

Dereknor

I know. There is a site that is updated from time to time that is here:

http://www.cute.cd/kekeo1/page9.htm

It is translated to english from a japanese man who has indulged himself in ballbusting. The Pussy Envy story is my favorite and I think everyone on this site should check it out [as an added bonus, over half of the stories involve **********].

Snoodle
04-02-2006, 10:00 PM

Dereknor

I've thought about it, and I reached the conclusion that the only way I could really be satisfied, y'know, as far as the fantasy is concerned, is if I actually had a pair of my own. I think the pain is one of the most important parts...'course, seeing as it's a fantasy, I imagine it's probably worse than I think. :Baahaha:

I'd be willing to try things like that, though. :D

Ace Hardlight
04-02-2006, 10:46 PM
I've thought about it, and I reached the conclusion that the only way I could really be satisfied, y'know, as far as the fantasy is concerned, is if I actually had a pair of my own. I think the pain is one of the most important parts...'course, seeing as it's a fantasy, I imagine it's probably worse than I think. :Baahaha:

I'd be willing to try things like that, though. :D

Snoodles, I have heard that the clit of a female is very sensative. I am wondering how sensative. Would it be possibe for you to try and selfbust your clit and post on weather it hurt alot or not [I know it must sound very strange, but just bear with me please]?

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 01:58 AM
Snoodles, I have heard that the clit of a female is very sensative. I am wondering how sensative. Would it be possibe for you to try and selfbust your clit and post on weather it hurt alot or not [I know it must sound very strange, but just bear with me please]?

I understand. It's not strange, at all.

Unfortunately...well, I'd really rather not. I don't really have a reason for you, it just strikes me as something I'd rather not do... :cryingblu

Fenric
04-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Snoodles, I have heard that the clit of a female is very sensative. I am wondering how sensative. Would it be possibe for you to try and selfbust your clit and post on weather it hurt alot or not [I know it must sound very strange, but just bear with me please]?Julie will tell ya all about that one when she gets back here :D She's into all kinds of cunt pain. She has a two part thread here.

For part 1 see here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347

And part 2 here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511

Magnum
04-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Wow! Nice to see new faces here. I like your fantasy snoodle. I prefer a woman crushing my balls under her foot but the knee would be a good way too. It's hard to find gals willing to share a fantasy as hard core as that so THANK YOU. I hope you will stick around.:iluvu:

Snoodle
04-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Wow! Nice to see new faces here. I like your fantasy snoodle. I prefer a woman crushing my balls under her foot but the knee would be a good way too. It's hard to find gals willing to share a fantasy as hard core as that so THANK YOU. I hope you will stick around.:iluvu:

Internet anonymity does wonders for my inhibition. :Baahaha:

I'm glad to get such a warm welcome, here. ^_^

lanius
04-03-2006, 07:15 PM
wow,you have good ideas Snoodle. im dreaming that a woman burst my balls with hands,legs or knees.

Ace Hardlight
04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Julie will tell ya all about that one when she gets back here :D She's into all kinds of cunt pain. She has a two part thread here.

For part 1 see here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2347

And part 2 here: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2511

Well, then when she does get back, I will be happy to ask her.

lanius
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
http://m3-cubic.e-city.tv/bbclub28.htm

Ace Hardlight
04-03-2006, 09:37 PM
http://m3-cubic.e-city.tv/bbclub28.htm

Those were some interesting pictures. I really liked the one at the end...

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 06:03 PM
Those were some interesting pictures. I really liked the one at the end...

That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, but with less muscle. :D

Smashy-smashy. :D

Ace Hardlight
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, but with less muscle. :D

Smashy-smashy. :D

It was extreemely violent, with her ripping off their manly bits [I love using that therm, thank you Snoodle]. I wouldn't think that women were into violent and gorey castrations.

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 07:39 PM
It was extreemely violent, with her ripping off their manly bits [I love using that therm, thank you Snoodle]. I wouldn't think that women were into violent and gorey castrations.

Usually, I'm not, but drawn/photo gore and up close and personal gore are two different things. Gore + me = bad. Gore + someone else = good. :D

male4her2cut
05-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, I'm not a fan of cutting them off. The bloody, sharp object treatment never appealed to me...but leaving them bruised and kind of misshapen is more of a turn on. I suppose it's really personal prefence, but I'd say the 'gross out' factor comes into play.

Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him) :Baahaha:

Snoodle
05-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Snoodle, how about pins. Would pushing a pin into a guys nut be a turn on. Not much blood (if any), lots of squirming though (for him) :Baahaha:

Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.

male4her2cut
05-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Hm...no, I don't think I like the pin thing, either. Again, it's the sharpness aspect, I guess, that gets me.

You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.

evilgrl
05-04-2006, 10:41 PM
You're not the first female I've talked to that had no interest in cutting or pins and such but got turned on by fire (your reply to my Fire post). I've read that heat on testicles can be a form of temporary **********. heating for extended periods can stop a guys balls from working. I've tried it and it does seem to hold true. It takes a few days for them to come back to normal. One woman had posted once that she would wrap her husbands balls with a hot wash rag for long periods and his testicles stopped working. She said at first he objected but after awhile the heat would feel good.
And if you're interested in trying heat, you can use a candle on a guy without causing a serious burn if you keep the flame in motion. For instance, hold the flame right under his balls and move it back and forth from one ball to the other.

Just curious but how do you know when balls stop working. And actually what do you mean by working?

Bremuse0
05-05-2006, 07:56 AM
Just curious but how do you know when balls stop working. And actually what do you mean by working?

I assume he means stop producing viable sperm. Since sperm must be produced at about 3 degrees lower than body temp.

I'm not sure how he was able to tell they stopped working though...

Snoodle
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
I assume he means stop producing viable sperm. Since sperm must be produced at about 3 degrees lower than body temp.

I'm not sure how he was able to tell they stopped working though...

Yeah...They're always making sperm, right? Wouldn't there be some stored up already? Even if the sperm cells were killed by the heat, there wouldn't be any way to tell, would there?

Bremuse0
05-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah...They're always making sperm, right? Wouldn't there be some stored up already? Even if the sperm cells were killed by the heat, there wouldn't be any way to tell, would there?

That's what I mean. Unless he was trying to get someone pregnant. Even then you couldn't tell. I honestly have no idea what the hell he is talking about...

You should tell us more about wanting to knee a guys balls until they give and just dangle there uselessly ;) That is hot.

Do you mean the mush that used to be balls just dangles there?

Snoodle
05-05-2006, 04:53 PM
That's what I mean. Unless he was trying to get someone pregnant. Even then you couldn't tell. I honestly have no idea what the hell he is talking about...

You should tell us more about wanting to knee a guys balls until they give and just dangle there uselessly ;) That is hot.

Do you mean the mush that used to be balls just dangles there?

Yeah, like, they're swollen, bruised, and broken, but still attatched.

Bremuse0
05-05-2006, 06:28 PM

I don't think they would really be broken unless they are turned into mush...otherwise they are stlil balls ;)

Trouble
05-06-2006, 12:41 AM
The rate of sperm production can vary. I have never experimented with heat extremes, but he might mean that sperm production slows or stops after the nuts get heated.

The rate at which I produce sperm increases somewhat (not doubles or anything REALLY bad like that, but increases) when I am with a partner to whom I am especially attracted. If a man has a constant partner and his epididymis swells at a constant rate while they are not having sex, then having the epididymus STOP swelling after treatment with high heat is indicative that there has been temporary impairment of the normal functioning of the testicles.

We could use someone with a degree in ballology to confirm or dispute this.

Snoodle
05-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I don't think they would really be broken unless they are turned into mush...otherwise they are stlil balls ;)

Ok, so, a pouch of mush, then. :D

Bremuse0
05-06-2006, 10:12 AM

I think you are my new favorite poster. ;)

Snoodle
05-06-2006, 10:43 AM
I think you are my new favorite poster. ;)

I aim to please...and I have very good aim. :Baahaha:

Bremuse0
05-06-2006, 01:04 PM

So what other ways would you destroy a pair of balls? :ibow4u:

Ace Hardlight
05-06-2006, 06:42 PM
The rate of sperm production can vary. I have never experimented with heat extremes, but he might mean that sperm production slows or stops after the nuts get heated.

The rate at which I produce sperm increases somewhat (not doubles or anything REALLY bad like that, but increases) when I am with a partner to whom I am especially attracted. If a man has a constant partner and his epididymis swells at a constant rate while they are not having sex, then having the epididymus STOP swelling after treatment with high heat is indicative that there has been temporary impairment of the normal functioning of the testicles.

We could use someone with a degree in ballology to confirm or dispute this.

Ballology? That's me!

The enzymes that sperm cells use to mature are in their prime at a few degrees below normal body temperature. Enymes are used as catyclists with other enzymes, so they must fit together [molecularly]. If you heat the sperm cells, just like any other cell, they will stop the synthesis of polysaccarides and other cell funcions.

Think of a lock and key. If you heat up a key and melt it partially, it iwll not fit into the lock. That is how enzymes work. So, in reality, you aren't killing the sperm with heat, you are just destroying their enzymes [they will die of starvation a few days later].

People who have 107 temperatures when they are sick are melting the enzymes in their body. The cells cannot process glycogen, so they die. It happens with every kind of cell.

male4her2cut
05-08-2006, 05:00 PM

They just don't feel like they're doing anything or normal feelings for a few days.

male4her2cut
05-08-2006, 05:09 PM

Sorta like Wack-A-Mole but Wack-A-Ball :Baahaha: Hit them hard enough and in the right spot and you could probably smash the cord or even rip a ball from the cord.
Or, here's a great party game for Snoodle's birthday. Pull him up by his arms and tie his legs apart. Get a stick and swing at the PINATA :thumbup

Castratrix's pet
05-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Still wondering if there are women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. Still wondering if there are women who have experience of some kind with ********** fantasies and with **********. If there are I would like to hear from them about it. Just looking for insights and thoughts on this that might help me understand my own femdom ********** fantasies. Ladies please answer.

mountainman
05-17-2006, 01:06 AM
My wife has told me that she has several ********** fantasies. But she won't tell me what they are. She says she talks about them with her girlfriends and sisters. According to her, they have come up with many ways to ******** men, using many different tools or devices. She told me one of her girlfriends wants to ******** a guy or guys. I've tried to get her to post her own message but she has no interest in posting a message.

Magnum
05-17-2006, 10:19 AM
My wife has told me that she has several ********** fantasies. But she won't tell me what they are. She says she talks about them with her girlfriends and sisters. According to her, they have come up with many ways to ******** men, using many different tools or devices. She told me one of her girlfriends wants to ******** a guy or guys. I've tried to get her to post her own message but she has no interest in posting a message.

Will your wife let you hang out with her and her girlfriends when talking about ********** men? Just out of curiosity what is you and your wife's age? It seems so many gals who like to bust balls are young which is fine but I would love to see more in the 35-50 year old range too.

Trouble
05-18-2006, 01:49 AM
Will your wife let you hang out with her and her girlfriends when talking about ********** men? Just out of curiosity what is you and your wife's age? It seems so many gals who like to bust balls are young which is fine but I would love to see more in the 35-50 year old range too.
35-50!?!?!?! You mean -- when they're still wet behind the ears???

(Trouble likes older wimmin. Shhhh, it's a secret.)

Magnum
05-18-2006, 11:12 AM
35-50!?!?!?! You mean -- when they're still wet behind the ears???

(Trouble likes older wimmin. Shhhh, it's a secret.)

You are a sick man T, but I'm right there with ya! It's hard to get an older gal to kick ya when she's hangin on to a walker and sucking oxygen from a tank but heck, what else do they have to look forward to.:Baahaha:

JackPort
05-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Perfect :thumbup

I suggest: kick'em until they get really soft, like overripe grapes, maybe,
then knead the whole pouch thoroughly to make sure the mush gets homogeneous. Let the sloppy thing drop contemptuously from two fingers and finish with a nice comment like:
"There you are. You're ********* now! How do you feel?"

Snoodle, you've got one more fan.:bananajum

Snoodle
05-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Perfect :thumbup

I suggest: kick'em until they get really soft, like overripe grapes, maybe,
then knead the whole pouch thoroughly to make sure the mush gets homogeneous. Let the sloppy thing drop contemptuously from two fingers and finish with a nice comment like:
"There you are. You're ********* now! How do you feel?"

Snoodle, you've got one more fan.:bananajum

That's good...but I think I'd rather it build to a crescendo of knees or kicks in a catastrophic finally. (sp?)

"Building to a crescendooooooooooooOOOOO!"

vulkrypse
05-22-2006, 01:57 AM
That's good...but I think I'd rather it build to a crescendo of knees or kicks in a catastrophic finally. (sp?)

"Building to a crescendooooooooooooOOOOO!"

We really should chat sometime... I like your no-nonsense style! "catastrophic finality" sounds so oddly appealing, that I'd almost run and leap into the air, landing sac first on your knees so that my balls would literally CUNCH as they exploded in a wet crimson and pearl shower of manhood, splattering your lovely thighs and feet in a huge orgasmic / fatal euphoric spike to my brain, which seizing up in the final moment, is flooded by the sight of your wicked grin as your eyes capture my soul.

:letsplay

Snoodle
05-22-2006, 09:28 AM
We really should chat sometime... I like your no-nonsense style! "catastrophic finality" sounds so oddly appealing, that I'd almost run and leap into the air, landing sac first on your knees so that my balls would literally CUNCH as they exploded in a wet crimson and pearl shower of manhood, splattering your lovely thighs and feet in a huge orgasmic / fatal euphoric spike to my brain, which seizing up in the final moment, is flooded by the sight of your wicked grin as your eyes capture my soul.

:letsplay

I like that. Very poetic. :)

mgspecter
05-29-2006, 04:41 PM
I've actually seen two men be *********...it was an "experience" i won't soon forget...I love my job:jumpsmile i just wish it were always like that. Oh and snoodle you were right the post was rather poetic.

Snoodle
05-29-2006, 11:17 PM
I've actually seen two men be *********...it was an "experience" i won't soon forget...I love my job:jumpsmile i just wish it were always like that. Oh and snoodle you were right the post was rather poetic.

You work in a hospital, I take it?

Trouble
05-30-2006, 12:53 AM
You work in a hospital, I take it?
My bet would be "a Texas prison".

mgspecter
05-30-2006, 02:59 PM
wrong on both actually. i'm not at liberty to discuss to much about the incident (stupid lawyers)...but i can say certain cults do happen to require the removal of certain body parts. I am a swat medic, for those who don't know what that is...when the police call 911 i'm what shows up :D kinda scary when i think about it like that.

Snoodle
05-30-2006, 03:05 PM
wrong on both actually. i'm not at liberty to discuss to much about the incident (stupid lawyers)...but i can say certain cults do happen to require the removal of certain body parts. I am a swat medic, for those who don't know what that is...when the police call 911 i'm what shows up :D kinda scary when i think about it like that.

So, by that, you mean you'll tell us and we just 'forget' you told us more?

Ace Hardlight
05-30-2006, 09:43 PM

The ploice and SWAT are ranks apart. You may be called into instances, let's say, where the place of occurance is unstable or isn't secure and some one in that area is in need of medical attention. Ballbusting may be all fun and games, but I bet that those were voilent and wreckless castrations which involved blood and other kinds of wounds/circumstances.

P.S. Just a wild guess, but you aren't squeemish, are you?

mgspecter
05-30-2006, 09:58 PM
P.S. Just a wild guess, but you aren't squeemish, are you?

lol i'm the kinda guy that can (and has) walked up to a severed body part, picked it up, dusted it off and walked off like nothing is wrong while other people are losing their lunches...as for the gruesomeness of what i saw? well i was surprised by the clean cut, wasn't as bloody as i thought it would be. and they seem to know what they were doing. i just feel bad for the guys that not only got busted and are doing like 10 years in jail, but also have no balls or penis. That whole incident kicked my interest into high gear.

whyhigh
06-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Many women talk about ********** my girl friend always jokes about **********, I also hear it from other women especially if he has raped a
female.

mgspecter
06-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Many women talk about ********** my girl friend always jokes about **********, I also hear it from other women especially if he has raped a
female.
I think almost all girls would do it to a ******...same way all guys would sleep with pre-hep-c pam anderson. lol

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 02:05 PM
i think allot of women would like to ******** a guy for her pleasure

male4her2cut
06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
You might find a lot of women that'd get a thrill out of holding a knife against a guys balls poised to cut but other than that thrill most would be afraid of the blood. On the other hand, if she's had a few drinks :thumbup

tim157b157
06-17-2006, 07:07 PM
if you want to say if she had a few drinks then allot of women than woulden't normaley do it would do it and if she is drunk you hope she does it right

Totallysub
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
My owner Mistress Gill would love to cut a guys cock off for real. Only problem for her is that he would need urgent medical treatment and probably disclose her name location etc.
Otherwise she would definately do it.
This is no bullshitting post, she would do it.

cutme
10-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Hello, if your mistress is interested i'm a young guy from Paris, i always want to have it cut off
My email is cutme@hotmail.fr

Rebecca
11-14-2007, 11:46 AM
I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts.

I actually prefer the idea of removing the penis and having the male spend the rest of his life with a rampant sex drive, but no way to satisfactorally release that sexual tension.
I have discussed different techniques/ways with girlfriends and had some good laughs over the more ridiculous ones. Some of the ones I've read about which acutally happened were quite imaginative.

I wouldn't really do it of course. Well, maybe to a ****** or a child molester, but I do love the fantasy of it.

silvia_lati
11-14-2007, 02:20 PM
I actually prefer the idea of removing the penis and having the male spend the rest of his life with a rampant sex drive, but no way to satisfactorally release that sexual tension.

i'm definitely agree :)

lexxx
11-14-2007, 02:22 PM
I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts.

I have discussed different techniques/ways with girlfriends and had some good laughs over the more ridiculous ones. Some of the ones I've read about which acutally happened were quite imaginative.

I wouldn't really do it of course. Well, maybe to a ****** or a child molester, but I do love the fantasy of it.

Say Rebecca, does then the fantasy of someone trying to **** you also have some attraction since it would give you justification to cut some dick off ?

Snoodle
11-14-2007, 02:25 PM

My thoughts exactly. Lop it off! :D

Castratrix's pet
11-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Welcome aboard Rebecca. It's nice to know there is yet another woman out there who has femdom ********** fantasies in which she herself castrates a man. There are probably more women like yourself around than we would think there are.

If you've read many of my posts on this forum you will notice I'm a man with strong femdom ********** fantasies and setishes in which a woman in a long sleeve shirt rolls her sleeves up above her elbows, and she surgically castrates me very slowly the way a surgeon would perform the operation. For a long time I've been trying to understand my femdom ********** fantasies and what I'm really searching for through them, and how to go about finding it.

If you haven't already read through some of it, another thread on here you might find interesting is the thread Cowgirls Performing **********.

Again, welcome aboard Rebecca. We need more women with femdom ********** fantasies here. Most of the time we only hear from men who have femdom ********** fantasies. We rarely hear from women who have femdom ********** fantasies where she herself castrates a man. I've said for a long time we really need to hear from both sides of this fantasy.

finally
11-14-2007, 11:45 PM
:D:cryingblu:D

I would love to learn how your ideas developed.
Did you ever feel bad, because of those interests?
What's your experience with males, partners etc bringing on that subject?

I'm quite curios, I know. :)

:bananawin

mrsoul
04-20-2008, 06:13 AM
A previous girlfriend I had grew up on a farm and had seen and preformed castrations...I asked her to "grab" me my balls like she was going to ******** me with a elastrator. She did, and seemed to enjoy it, but never continued any other acts like this.

I asked another girlfriend to knee me in the balls...she just looked at me confused...I continued asking for it and she finally did do it, but not hard at all.

bookoo
04-20-2008, 02:40 PM
lol i'm the kinda guy that can (and has) walked up to a severed body part, picked it up, dusted it off and walked off like nothing is wrong while other people are losing their lunches...as for the gruesomeness of what i saw? well i was surprised by the clean cut, wasn't as bloody as i thought it would be. and they seem to know what they were doing. i just feel bad for the guys that not only got busted and are doing like 10 years in jail, but also have no balls or penis. That whole incident kicked my interest into high gear.

A former co worker of mine was a combat medic in Nam. He said he saw lots of rough stuff including penises and balls blown, shot and cut off. This was done to soldiers on both sides. One involving a Vietnamese woman involved a GI that had his dick cut off by a whore in a Saigon alleyway. As she was preparing him for a blowjob, a group of about five men jumped him, beat the hell out of him and held him down while the prostitute emptied his pockets. She then sliced off his penis as the men restrained him. He said the guy bled like a "stuck pig", but survived the attack. He said if the guy was found dead and *********, he could tell if he was ********* alive by the amount of blood. If dead when *********, there was not much blood loss. What a way to go if you had to watch all that blood pumping out of your groin and no way to stop it. :cryingblu :machine:

John Roberts
04-20-2008, 10:01 PM

This is actually my fantasy. I would love to do it in a way were if any women found out about not just the situation I was in, but how I got there, that they would find it very amusing.

John Roberts
04-20-2008, 10:04 PM
My owner Mistress Gill would love to cut a guys cock off for real. Only problem for her is that he would need urgent medical treatment and probably disclose her name location etc.
Otherwise she would definately do it.
This is no bullshitting post, she would do it.

I'm game. johnroberts197655@yahoo.com.

luca Italia
04-21-2008, 01:15 AM
I think that cutting the balls to a slave is really exciting and fun, such as cutting the penis.
Is a fantasy, but we can always make for fun and pleasure of the girl and availability of a slave.
X are available to the realization soon

penso che tagliare le palle ad uno schiavo sia veramente eccitante e divertente, come tagliare il pene.
sia una fantasia, ma si possa sempre realizzare per divertimento e piacere della ragazza e disponibilitŕ dello schiavo.
sono disponibile x la realizzazione a presto

male4her2cut
01-30-2009, 06:34 PM
Even if she doesn't cut you still feel the pinch

theczar
02-04-2009, 11:41 PM
:cussing: you know thats going to leave a mark.

L1M0
02-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Nice pic, I wish it was me...

jimenizgarcia
02-12-2009, 12:33 AM
OK this time I used a dictionary.

Even when thinking of punishment for a very bad man, I do not think I would want to cut off the testicles as these would seem very messy with much blood. Even worse to bite the area. Why should I risk getting a disease or cut or infection? Yet, I have a strong desire to simply destroy what is inside than man’s bag (only for some mens!!). There must be an good way to ruin the glands that he holds so dear between his legs I don’t want to squeeze it as that means I would have to touch it and it probably wouldn’t break them anyway. I mean I want real destruction, so that they cracked or whatever. It’s no good just to injure them and then have a bad man recover to hurt more womens. No, the testes must be destroyed completely.

Perhap in the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

Selftailer
02-12-2009, 02:06 AM
I suppose that a medical procedure looks not so sexy. There is something wild in the rough practise that keep the excitement level very high. Why not to smash the bag between a couple of stones? Or, if you prefere a slow pain, just a wet wool rope? I confess, being just a fantasy, I like it as wild as possible. :)

kneefodder
02-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Usually, I'm not, but drawn/photo gore and up close and personal gore are two different things. Gore + me = bad. Gore + someone else = good. :D

I know what you mean. I love drawing knife wielding castratrices "enjoying" themselves at the expense of some hapless male, but drawings are fantasy and that's after all what such things should be. Now being kneed well that's one reality I........

pen_is_mighty
02-12-2009, 11:33 AM
[quote=Rebecca;35436]I have many ********** fantasies, and have read about many different ways to remove a male's parts.

Would love to see what some of the techniques were Rebecca. Leaving a man with his balls intact to generate sexual frustration is also a sure way to make him do exactly the things why you want to cut off a man's balls in the first place! Most crime is because some woman got aman by the balls so he takes it out on other women. Women can' t relate to this at all as you can't really "get a woman by the balls". When a girl pins a boy in wrestling, to him and others, she has got him by the balls! You leave a very angry and sexually humiliated male and a criminal at least in his mind would love to **** women to get even!

Have read your posts and you are a very intelligent and "wise" and balanced woman I feel so would love to get you comments. Mind you for those of us in control, we always love to have our balls held hostage by a woman to goad us on to fuck her harder!

srzl
02-14-2009, 07:56 AM

Ok rebecca so how would you remove a ****** penis? by biting or with scissors or a knife? Would yo take just the head of the penis or the whole penis?

McComas
02-14-2009, 08:27 AM
These posts give me the shivers, but I keep coming back!

Susan Cullen
02-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I would grab everything and tear it off.

Rapists are scum of the earth.

bettybiteoff
02-15-2009, 03:33 AM
I would get his dick head in-between my teeth and bite real hard. Then pull it away from the guy's body as far as possible. Just as he thought I might bite off the head, I would chop it all off at the base with a pair of clippers.

I would get my pussy right up in his face and rub his dick against my clit until I came. Then I would make him eat his own dick or I would smash his balls.

Naturally, I would patch him up so he wouldn't bleed to death and could live the rest of his life without his dick.

Love Betty-

reedkritt
02-15-2009, 06:16 AM
I would get his dick head in-between my teeth and bite real hard. Then pull it away from the guy's body as far as possible. Just as he thought I might bite off the head, I would chop it all off at the base with a pair of clippers.

I would get my pussy right up in his face and rub his dick against my clit until I came. Then I would make him eat his own dick or I would smash his balls.

Naturally, I would patch him up so he wouldn't bleed to death and could live the rest of his life without his dick.

Love Betty-
i remember joining your old yahoo group alot of good times that was too bad yahoo became anal over alot of the ********** sites though slowly one by one alot of em got closed down

srzl
02-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Thats very interesting way of punishment betty! Bet if you were in charge there would be a lot less **** in the world! i find it fascinating to think what it would be like to suddenly lose your manhood the vunerability of being in that position, and the sexual power of a woman, in a dominating violent way. Just fantasy though it would be sick if it really happened. you have to be pretty evil to **** or worse though.

I dont think that will get beaten though betty, thats about as extreme as it gets punishment wise.

BeatMyBallsHard
02-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Go Betty! Suprise ending.

srzl
02-21-2009, 10:52 AM
So betty wants to do it, but only hard cock eh betty? Are there any other women who would cut or bite off a mans dick? would it have to be hard or would you cut it when its limp?

reedkritt
02-21-2009, 04:02 PM
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&page=211 (http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1932&page=211)

jimenizgarcia
02-21-2009, 06:27 PM
So betty wants to do it, but only hard cock eh betty? Are there any other women who would cut or bite off a mans dick? would it have to be hard or would you cut it when its limp?

If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG

Design
02-22-2009, 09:18 AM
If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG
have you ever try to act it out with a pair of scissors and a man just for fun?

srzl
02-26-2009, 12:14 PM
AJG, I dont know why but the thought of you in that position with someone, ready to cut there cock off just like that is quite sexy. I guess i have some strange sexual interests but there you go. What would yuo do with it (the penis) if anything ajg afterwards? Please dont say throw it to a dog as this is far to popular among horror films!

crashxnow
02-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi...well i had read allmost all about this on this forum i have to admit is the only forum where i manage to find this caind of things...I have a fantasy for a woman to cut my cock...and i have to admit i really would like to do it..:bananad:

jimenizgarcia
03-01-2009, 05:40 AM
AJG, I dont know why but the thought of you in that position with someone, ready to cut there cock off just like that is quite sexy. I guess i have some strange sexual interests but there you go. What would yuo do with it (the penis) if anything ajg afterwards? Please dont say throw it to a dog as this is far to popular among horror films!

Oh well I hope you not disappointed to know that if I felt the need to snip that little piece of meet off of a mans, then that means I don't like him and I find his penis digusting - so it is no thing to save for me! I would pick it up off the dirty floor with my glove on and drop it into the sink and run the disposal so it will be grinded up to shreaded mess - I wouldn't want it to get reattached, now would I? I guess it might be nice to look down at him and into his eyes as I flip the switch and he can hear his manhood being mutilated so wonderfully completely, yes.

-AJG

Design
03-01-2009, 04:33 PM
[quote=jimenizgarcia;60709]If it really had to be done, I would prefer not hard and just use some scissors to snip it off. Seems like much easier. When he is limp it won't take much effort to clip him, I think less blood to. If he is hard it would seem to difficult and messy, no better to wait until the penis is soft and then just take the scissors and sever it quickly, I think he no feel much anyway if you do it that way.

-AJG you can snip mine off anyday i would love you too.

jiauka
03-01-2009, 04:43 PM
I find his penis digusting - so it is no thing to save for me! I would pick it up off the dirty floor with my glove on and drop it into the sink and run the disposal

Hi Jimeniz;

I hope you find my penis disgusting and cut it :), if you wanna picts of it let me know.

jimenizgarcia
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow you guys are really crazy - Wonderfully crazy ;-) I guess I don't understand your ideas or why you would want such things, but I enjoy your communication.

-AJG

Design
03-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow you guys are really crazy - Wonderfully crazy ;-) I guess I don't understand your ideas or why you would want such things, but I enjoy your communication.

-AJGI love to communicate with women who have a ********** fetish, as i do not know many females who have this fetish i have to rely on the ********** fetish site to commucate with them. having my penis cut off is only a fetish to see what commucation i receive from female with a ********** fetish.yes it turns me on to here female say that they would love to cut it off.But i would not want to have it cut off for real.:)

srzl
03-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I think i am the same as design,I like the fantasy, but it would suck to lose your dick. Still got a lot of fun to have with mine. It is strangelyy erotic to hear you gals talk about cutting or biting it off though. Thanks betty and ajg.

Castratrix's pet
03-03-2009, 04:31 PM
I think there are women out there who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man. I think some of these women have very detailed and involved fantasies in which she does this, as detailed and involved as fantasies the guys have about a woman ********** him, some may even include keeping him as a eunuch slave after she castrates him. I think there are women who have fantasies about keeping a eunuch slave she herself has *********. The difference is that women who have fantasies where she herself castrates a man are a lot less likely to talk about or share their fantasies. Men who have fantasies where a woman castrates him feel maybe easier about talking about their fantasies than women do about their fantasies of being a castratrix.

jimenizgarcia
03-05-2009, 07:29 AM
I love to communicate with women who have a ********** fetish, as i do not know many females who have this fetish i have to rely on the ********** fetish site to commucate with them. having my penis cut off is only a fetish to see what commucation i receive from female with a ********** fetish.yes it turns me on to here female say that they would love to cut it off.But i would not want to have it cut off for real.:)

Yes, there is no harm in a fantasy thing I suppose. Years ago I write some stories salvaje, some can still be seen on eunuch org read if you dare

-AJG

Design
03-05-2009, 07:43 AM
Yes, there is no harm in a fantasy thing I suppose. Years ago I write some stories salvaje, some can still be seen on eunuch org read if you dare

-AJG
How would you cut mine off:bananajum

SirReaver
03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Betty and Jimen have a really nice fantasy.
they are painful but excited. :)

maureenclark
03-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I would grab everything and tear it off.

Rapists are scum of the earth.
I agree. They should be publicly ********* by Women. LOL

jimenizgarcia
03-07-2009, 11:29 PM
How would you cut mine off:bananajum

If you are ****** - it's gonna be slow and painful. You wish you never had testiculos!

-AJG

Design
03-08-2009, 01:53 AM
:bananajum
If you are ****** - it's gonna be slow and painful. You wish you never had testiculos!

-AJG
what if i want to be a girl?would you cut it off to help?:bananajum

srzl
03-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Or can you tell us more details of how you would cut a mans cock off?

male4her2cut
03-09-2009, 01:20 PM
So I wonder, assuming that very few women would actually want to deal with a bloody mess, if woman get a thrill out of holding a knife in position. How about a variation of 69 where she is on top of him holding a knife in position while he tongues her delight. There is a certain thrill for him also since he can not be sure if she will unconsciously press harder during climax :D

Castratrix's pet
03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
So I wonder, assuming that very few women would actually want to deal with a bloody mess, if woman get a thrill out of holding a knife in position:D

There are lots of pictures on the internet showing women veterinarians performing surgical castrations on male animals, and pictures of women and girls ********** male livestock animals on farms and ranches. So there are lots of women who would have no problem dealing with the bloody mess. In that part of it ********** a man would be no different to her than when she castrates a male animal.

I'm sure there are some women who routinely ******** male animals as part of their work who get some kind of thrill or sense of power out of it, but like I said before, she's probably not going to go public and tell people about it.

I'm also sure there have been a very very very few cases where a woman has actually ********* a man and done it by surgically cutting out his testicles. These women obviously had no problem dealing with the bloody mess. The very very very few cases where this has happened have probably been kept well underground within a very small segment of the femdom community. Like they say, if you can think it then someone has probably done it or tried to do it.

jimenizgarcia
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
It es very different thing to cut the penis or testicles. The penis I think has much blood so it sounds messy - but it would be so easy to snip off with scissors in its resting state.
The testicle's es inside to this seems more challenge. Should be you need to open the sack and estract these glands. But I say before that it es much more easier to simply inject each testicle with an acid of some kind, and let the acid do the work. Just two simple injections, thats very easy for me I think. That way I am not messy and to struggle with a knife or maybe accident. If he es a ****** then he can be tied and simply injected, then just to watch him sufer as he feels his things being eaten away from the inside. No once its in he can not stop it, it will ruin those things that he thinks are so important and poweful.

-AJG

ballball100
03-10-2009, 12:29 PM
very sadic !!!! i wouldn"t like to be the ******

srzl
03-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Do you get turned on at the thought of destroying a rapists balls with acid? would you touch yourself as you watch him in agony? Do you think you could bite the head off his cock first? i have to say its strangeley erotic to think of you in that situation. srzl

pianoboy75
03-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi! Well, I fear an acid injection into the balls might easily prove lethal to more than just the balls. How would You stop the acid from destroying more tissue? And what about blood poisoning?

Regarding that I recommend ("as a treatment" *g*) to cut them off or clamp them with a burdizzo. You only need a small cut and the burdizzo works without blood. Or You just band those things until dead.

reedkritt
03-11-2009, 02:16 PM
this is a couple videos i found a long long time ago that works with quicktime or u can use kazaa mega codec pack or vcl player but this video is called last pleasure it envolves a woman nurse giveing a guy his last orgasm before a real **********
its 107mb big and i compressed it already with winrar so u will need winrar or a program that uncompresses rar files to unextract it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CD725RZ
Heres the winrar link
http://www.filehippo.com/download_winrar/
and heres the video players link
http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_codec_pack/

jimenizgarcia
03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
reedkritt -
My, what a fine film. Very much detail, most I ever see! I think that I would no would have corage to perform such a thing. If it es a bad man then there must be a more simple and brutal way.

Thank you so much for posting this.

-AJG

TVEE
03-12-2009, 01:09 PM
this is a couple videos i found a long long time ago that works with quicktime or u can use kazaa mega codec pack or vcl player but this video is called last pleasure it envolves a woman nurse giveing a guy his last orgasm before a real **********
its 107mb big and i compressed it already with winrar so u will need winrar or a program that uncompresses rar files to unextract it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6CD725RZ
Heres the winrar link
http://www.filehippo.com/download_winrar/
and heres the video players link
http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_codec_pack/

Very nice , Thank you :ibow4u:

jack_b_uta
03-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Great site here!!

Squirt45
05-27-2009, 06:07 AM
women who fantasize about ********** a man
This subjects reminds me to Planet Terror :P

Maybe the girls want to look for the tool used here [Pos. 1:15] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdZSfDIlYYE) on ebay :P

Chestnuts
05-29-2009, 01:02 AM
when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything :machine:

srzl
05-29-2009, 05:08 AM
when im angry, which i am right now, i would chop of anything :machine:

would you? im tied up. to a exotic tree on a paradise island with you . there is a pair of kitchen scissors a large knife and you have your teeth . what would you like to do with my flaccid penis and cum filled balls? on this island any wounds will heal so my genitals will grow back ten times and then they would not.

jimenizgarcia
06-02-2009, 09:31 AM
As always it es just for a bad man but my thought - I still prefer in the injection. I no want to use knife or be exposed to blood and all of that. I think he is tied so no move much and I will simply give each testiculo an injection, perhaps hydrogen peroxide. I think it es best to do one, then wait and watch him thrash about as the helpless gland es eaten away. Then maybe the next day, inject the other egg. If I make very angry so to just inject not enough so repeat injections are needed for each of those discusting things. Yes the needle gives me much power, to hold it near the sack and put my face near hes to ask to remind of all the evil things he do to deserve thes thing, then push it firmly into hes sacred juevos. Yes he will struggle and have pain, but theat es not much until I slowly push down with my thumb, sending my gift right into his testiculo. I go slow, I no want it to burst, no, I want it whole to slowly burn away as he feels it, knowing he es lossing it moment by moment as it is slowly destroy.

-AJG

gordon..j
08-23-2009, 11:03 AM

Dereknor
A few years back a guy had his testicle's sack ripped in two,by accident, during a row with his wife. He was naked and his wife was pushing at a door to try to get into a room--with the husband preventing her--she reached down and pulled at his balls to try to gain entry,not realising her long sharp nails were cutting into his sack. Shock ! horror! they had dropped down out of the sack. In court he forgave his wife.

kevinluvs2bkicked
08-23-2009, 05:15 PM
ladies if you had the chance would you stomp on a mans nuts with a chunky high-heeled shoe until you ruptured him?

ettehadi
08-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Hi please tell what makes you to think for torture of a guy? And the poor guy will die immediately.
As always it es just for a bad man but my thought - I still prefer in the injection. I no want to use knife or be exposed to blood and all of that. I think he is tied so no move much and I will simply give each testiculo an injection, perhaps hydrogen peroxide. I think it es best to do one, then wait and watch him thrash about as the helpless gland es eaten away. Then maybe the next day, inject the other egg. If I make very angry so to just inject not enough so repeat injections are needed for each of those discusting things. Yes the needle gives me much power, to hold it near the sack and put my face near hes to ask to remind of all the evil things he do to deserve thes thing, then push it firmly into hes sacred juevos. Yes he will struggle and have pain, but theat es not much until I slowly push down with my thumb, sending my gift right into his testiculo. I go slow, I no want it to burst, no, I want it whole to slowly burn away as he feels it, knowing he es lossing it moment by moment as it is slowly destroy.

-AJG

jedg1980
08-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Well, I do have one fantasy where I smash them with my knee so many times that eventually they just give out under the onslaught. Like, I pulverize them, and just leave 'em hangin' there, completely useless.

Hey Snoodle, what type of reaction to you like get from the guy when you pulverize his balls? Do you like a guy to beg you to stop, even though it sounds like you wouldn't. Have you made a guy cry or pass out doing that?

By the way your posts are great!

gordon..j
08-24-2009, 06:08 PM

How about spray freezing them over a long period of time.
And see if you could still get an errection!

Or,find a girl with really LONG POINTED NAILS(should not be difficult)and into SMS,if that doesn't do the trick,nothin else will!

joan4tr
08-26-2009, 10:50 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/271800270/69.jpg (http://rapidshare.com/files/271800270/69.jpg)
http://rapidshare.com/files/271788548/jpmletor.avi (http://rapidshare.com/files/271788548/jpmletor.avi)

jimenizgarcia
08-27-2009, 08:14 AM
[quote=gordon..j;67887]How about spray freezing them over a long period of time.
And see if you could still get an errection!

oh, yes, you are good. I never think of this. I see the can of freon, and if he es tied down yes I can spray his sack and see how much I can freeze it. I don't know what this effect would do. Maybe if the testiculos es frozen total, they will shatter if hit, no?

-AJG

jimenizgarcia
08-30-2009, 12:33 AM
OK before I talk about not liking the bloody thing and I perfer to jest inject the testicles with acid or something. But perhap if it es a surgical setting I can do this thing. The man must be tied legs in the sturyps and hands and chest down. Then I would do a good clean careful job to remove his testicles. I think maybe that to hear the mans whimper, sniffle and cry as I go about my business would be somthing to thrill me. I would explain to him as I did it that it es so perminant and that I, a short ugly women who no man treat much respect am taking his important things from him. Yes I like to hear him whimper as I slowly cut away what used to be his most precuois things, and I take possession of what he once had. I would shure show them to him, I would hold out my gloved hand holding his testicles and insist he look, I remind him, yes these were once in your body and gave you so sex drive. but now, they are mine, I took them from you and you could do nothing to stop me.

-AJG

Beans
09-06-2009, 09:50 PM

Would you like to use an elestrator? where you put a tight band over the balls, there is no blood and you can watch the balls die slowly??

foppiz
09-21-2009, 11:19 AM
that story was amazing

Design
09-21-2009, 11:47 AM
this is a forum for Jenny 69

Snoodle
09-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Would you like to use an elestrator? where you put a tight band over the balls, there is no blood and you can watch the balls die slowly??

That's my favorite method. :p

sunbeam57
09-22-2009, 04:40 AM
I love when my wife threatens to remove my penis it gives me a raging hard then she laughs and says oh how good all the blood is in there she wants me to make a device with a spring loaded round razor to put over my dick that when i fully insert her she can release the blade and cut my dick off while its in her cumming that way my penis will for ever be hers and her pussy will forever be in my mind as the last one.:confused:

kneefodder
09-22-2009, 09:21 AM

Would you allow him one last ejaculation or be a complete bitch and just choke 'em off and watch 'em die?;)

LILDICK
10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
im willing to let a woman live out her fantasy . let me know if you want to take me up on my offer

johnny_cockNballs
10-25-2009, 09:06 PM
This is BEST way to cure BAD BOY behaviour!

http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc861/th_26112_user66_pic6733_1232485613_123_861lo.jpg (http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=26112_user66_pic6733_1232485613_123_ 861lo.jpg)

Messalina
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Hello there,

Yes, I think I would fancy the elastrator as well. But, I would want to use it on a ****** or wife beater. I think, I should enjoy listening to his begging and pleadings, for me to remove the band before it's too late. AND perhaps, I would enjoy the screams as well, I don't know. ;)

Messalina :)

Deviantadventures
10-25-2009, 09:56 PM
I love this fetish.. its such a turn on to me.. and I know I probably deserve it for how many women I have played around on.. ive posted many stories and fantasy's about it on my blog. Its a huge turn on to think of a woman taking my balls from me...

LILDICK
10-26-2009, 12:51 AM
they can remove mine anytime they want. any way they want penis too

Blersheta
11-13-2009, 07:17 AM

this would be the best answer, it would take the longest with the knee but that means more pain.. the heel could use til they pop or just squeeze them till there is nothing there

fictionwriter
11-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Very good post. Thank you for your ideas.

OK before I talk about not liking the bloody thing and I perfer to jest inject the testicles with acid or something. But perhap if it es a surgical setting I can do this thing. The man must be tied legs in the sturyps and hands and chest down. Then I would do a good clean careful job to remove his testicles. I think maybe that to hear the mans whimper, sniffle and cry as I go about my business would be somthing to thrill me. I would explain to him as I did it that it es so perminant and that I, a short ugly women who no man treat much respect am taking his important things from him. Yes I like to hear him whimper as I slowly cut away what used to be his most precuois things, and I take possession of what he once had. I would shure show them to him, I would hold out my gloved hand holding his testicles and insist he look, I remind him, yes these were once in your body and gave you so sex drive. but now, they are mine, I took them from you and you could do nothing to stop me.

-AJG

Razor Witch
11-14-2009, 02:35 PM
For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.

bthauronite
11-15-2009, 04:17 PM
For me it has to be the razor. I don't mind the blood, and I want to feel it happen - to feel the tesitcles slithering out of the scrotum as I slice it open, feel them crushing against each other in my hand, grinding together as I stretch them out for my blade, feel each ball pop between my fingers as I dig my razor in at one end and slice right through to the other, carving them in half and squeezing out the insides, and finally feel what's left come free as I slice them off, drop them to the floor, and grind them into the ground with the soul of my boot.

There's no question; you're the real Razor Witch. :P
A true goddess.

Razor Witch
11-15-2009, 04:27 PM
There's no question; you're the real Razor Witch. :P
A true goddess.

Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...

jonahsub
11-15-2009, 04:36 PM

That's the hottest thing i ever read. Do You think You will ever do it for real or is it just a fantasy.

darkesthour
11-17-2009, 07:27 AM
wow razor witch....yeah, thats really really the best way to fix guy...:)

jimenizgarcia
11-17-2009, 07:56 AM

Wow RW, you are very poiwerful. I admire you strength.

-AJG

Razor Witch
11-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow RW, you are very poiwerful. I admire you strength.

-AJG

Thank you sister, I admire what I've seen of you too. If you're ever going to be in England let me know - I think we could have fun together ;)

reedkritt
11-18-2009, 06:11 AM
pics from the penis guro envolving a razor woman

reedkritt
11-18-2009, 06:47 AM
pics from the penis guro envolving a razor woman

http://img32.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=pic1427x600.jpg

Razor Witch
11-18-2009, 01:02 PM
That's the hottest thing i ever read. Do You think You will ever do it for real or is it just a fantasy.

Will I ever ******** a man for real? What makes you so sure I never have...

popmykiwiballs
11-18-2009, 08:51 PM

wow, where do i sign up!

darkesthour
11-19-2009, 06:47 AM
its the right way...yeah, would love to loose them in that way

Castratrix's pet
11-19-2009, 07:32 AM
Razor Witch, your superior female brains and minds work much faster and better than our weak, inferior, and pathetic male brains and minds. Sometimes when a Goddess is explaining things to us we simple males have difficulty keeping up and processing it.

To properly control us, there are things you Goddesses need for us males to understand completely. Would you please give us a detailed statement in terms we males can understand of your views, thoughts, feelings, and insights on male **********. Which males should be *********, when, why, and how it should be done. For us to know this helps us to better know our place, how best to serve Goddesses (all women are Goddesses), and increases your control over us.

I don't know if you have ever performed an actual ********** or castrations, but I believe you are a woman who would do it for real and have no qualms about doing so. I have wondered if you are a veterinarian or a surgeon and have experience with **********.

Would you please describe step by step how you would ******** a man. How long would it take you to perform the operation? What would it be like for the man while you are csatrating him, what would ********** at your hands be like? What are your feelings about doing it surgically the way a surgeon would do it or the way a veterinarian would neuter a large male dog, done of course without any anesthesia.

Have you ever thought about doing it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? That is a big fetish I have. To me, a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows looks especially powerful, dominant, and omnipotent. A woman with her sleeves rolled up ready to enforce total female supremacy on males. When a male is strapped down and he sees his mistress rolling up her sleeves, he knows he is in for it and that look can enhance the whole scene. A long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows can be a very powerful tool for a mistress allowing her something more to use to play with his mind and enhance the roles of dominant and submissive.

Please excuse the length of this post but there are things here I need to know and I'm seeking insights and guidance from Goddesses such as yourself so I can do a better job of serving and worshipping.

Razor Witch
11-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Razor Witch, your superior female brains and minds work much faster and better than our weak, inferior, and pathetic male brains and minds. Sometimes when a Goddess is explaining things to us we simple males have difficulty keeping up and processing it.

To properly control us, there are things you Goddesses need for us males to understand completely. Would you please give us a detailed statement in terms we males can understand of your views, thoughts, feelings, and insights on male **********. Which males should be *********, when, why, and how it should be done. For us to know this helps us to better know our place, how best to serve Goddesses (all women are Goddesses), and increases your control over us.

I don't know if you have ever performed an actual ********** or castrations, but I believe you are a woman who would do it for real and have no qualms about doing so. I have wondered if you are a veterinarian or a surgeon and have experience with **********.

Would you please describe step by step how you would ******** a man. How long would it take you to perform the operation? What would it be like for the man while you are csatrating him, what would ********** at your hands be like? What are your feelings about doing it surgically the way a surgeon would do it or the way a veterinarian would neuter a large male dog, done of course without any anesthesia.

Have you ever thought about doing it wearing a long sleeve shirt with your sleeves rolled up above your elbows? That is a big fetish I have. To me, a woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows looks especially powerful, dominant, and omnipotent. A woman with her sleeves rolled up ready to enforce total female supremacy on males. When a male is strapped down and he sees his mistress rolling up her sleeves, he knows he is in for it and that look can enhance the whole scene. A long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows can be a very powerful tool for a mistress allowing her something more to use to play with his mind and enhance the roles of dominant and submissive.

Please excuse the length of this post but there are things here I need to know and I'm seeking insights and guidance from Goddesses such as yourself so I can do a better job of serving and worshipping.

First things first: if you ever want to contact me again you will address me as Mistress, is that clear? Secondly I do not excuse the length of your message; do you really think I want to waste so much of my valuable time on you? I have no interest in the pathetic details of your fantasies, and if you wish to understand my views on the ********** of males then I suggest you read everything I write and study every piece of art I post until you know them by heart.

I am not a surgeon or vet; I don't need to be. Do you really think it takes medical skill to cut off a man's balls? Your testicles are so pathetically vulnerable I could have them off with a blunt table knife faster than you could scream for help; and anyway, where's the fun in ********** a man neatly, or under anaesthesia? If I cut a man I want to squeeze every ounce of terror and pain out of the experience; I want every morsel of that power and enjoyment.

But you are right about one thing: you do need to learn to do a better job of serving and worshipping. Work on it boy, and some day you might actually be worth **********

fictionwriter
11-19-2009, 05:43 PM
Mistress,

i am humbly groveling beneath You and fully aware that i am not worthy of Your time. However i must beg of You to give me guidance as well as to where one might locate the materials in order to study diligently every word that you write and each piece of art that You post.

i understand fully that my tiny manhood is not worth ********** and my pathetic fantasies are of no interest to You. however if i might impose briefly upon You as i do have an interest in more of You writing and art.

sincerely,

lowly worm

First things first: if you ever want to contact me again you will address me as Mistress, is that clear? Secondly I do not excuse the length of your message; do you really think I want to waste so much of my valuable time on you? I have no interest in the pathetic details of your fantasies, and if you wish to understand my views on the ********** of males then I suggest you read everything I write and study every piece of art I post until you know them by heart.

I am not a surgeon or vet; I don't need to be. Do you really think it takes medical skill to cut off a man's balls? Your testicles are so pathetically vulnerable I could have them off with a blunt table knife faster than you could scream for help; and anyway, where's the fun in ********** a man neatly, or under anesthesia? If I cut a man I want to squeeze every ounce of terror and pain out of the experience; I want every morsel of that power and enjoyment.

But you are right about one thing: you do need to learn to do a better job of serving and worshiping. Work on it boy, and some day you might actually be worth **********

bthauronite
11-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Very nice, worm; but flattery won't save your balls when some day you find yourself alone with a woman like me...

Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.

Razor Witch
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Mistress,

i am humbly groveling beneath You and fully aware that i am not worthy of Your time. However i must beg of You to give me guidance as well as to where one might locate the materials in order to study diligently every word that you write and each piece of art that You post.

i understand fully that my tiny manhood is not worth ********** and my pathetic fantasies are of no interest to You. however if i might impose briefly upon You as i do have an interest in more of You writing and art.

sincerely,

lowly worm

For God's sake worm, DO pay attention! There are already three threads on this site where you can follow me - even a man should be able to find those WHEN THEY'VE GOT MY NAME CLEARLY DISPLAYED IN THEM. Your task, you pathetic piece of filth, is to find every one of my posts and commit it to memory. Perhaps then you will be worthy of my notice. Right now you're just an irritating worm who I doubt I could even be bothered to kick; although if you try my patience much more I may just start to think you're someone who's balls I'd like to nail to a board and then suspend you from my ceiling by it...

Razor Witch
11-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Ah, but mistress. You cannot blame me for trying.

Of course I can blame you for trying, cretin. I'm a Dominatrix; it's what I do! I blame, and then I punish. Full marks for adressing me correctly, but if I should ever get your balls in my hands I promise you you'll suffer for your impudence.

BeatMyBallsHard
11-26-2009, 05:56 AM
You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like :)

Respect.

Razor Witch
11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
You sound like my mistress LOL

Check out my site Razor Witch, I think you'll like :)

Respect.

You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?

crashxnow
11-26-2009, 04:27 PM
You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am, scum; and never presume to advertise your feeble wares to me again. Is that clear?
hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry :machine:you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you:autogun:machine::machine::machine:

fictionwriter
11-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Mistress,

I have found and memorized every one of Your posts. I hope that You are pleased. Thank You for the honor and the privilege of this assignment.

most humbly,

lowly worm

For God's sake worm, DO pay attention! There are already three threads on this site where you can follow me - even a man should be able to find those WHEN THEY'VE GOT MY NAME CLEARLY DISPLAYED IN THEM. Your task, you pathetic piece of filth, is to find every one of my posts and commit it to memory. Perhaps then you will be worthy of my notice. Right now you're just an irritating worm who I doubt I could even be bothered to kick; although if you try my patience much more I may just start to think you're someone who's balls I'd like to nail to a board and then suspend you from my ceiling by it...

snakeskin
11-27-2009, 06:52 AM
hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry :machine:you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you:autogun:machine::machine::machine:

lol :letsplay :letsplay :letsplay

alus789
11-27-2009, 08:20 AM
lol :letsplay :letsplay :letsplay
But a man has a point :)
We like worshiping women not for being superior race (we often don't think they are such in real life and everyday situations that require maths, logic or technical skills), but for being A WOMAN,
a completely different and usually mystical human being, full of riddles.

Rebecca
11-27-2009, 09:24 AM

LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca

Design
11-27-2009, 09:29 AM
i would love to see what reaction razor witch will take now. i would not like to be in your shoes...................:D watch out for the BLOOD guys.

LOl.................................Good Luck crashxnow...

bthauronite
11-27-2009, 03:42 PM
i would love to see what reaction razor witch will take now. i would not like to be in your shoes...................:D watch out for the BLOOD guys.

LOl.................................Good Luck crashxnow...

Indeed. This is a femdom board, why is the idiot here?

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 04:50 PM

Hmmm... do you think I touched a nerve? I could give a long lecture about the psychological implications of this outburst, but I think it rather speaks for itself, don't you?

Razor Witch
11-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Mistress,

I have found and memorized every one of Your posts. I hope that You are pleased. Thank You for the honor and the privilege of this assignment.

most humbly,

lowly worm

Good boy. Much better. Just make sure you keep it up or I may become displeased...

chasityx
11-27-2009, 10:54 PM
who the f**k do you think you are???Oh man. She acts exactly the way, many many men want her to act. Don't you notice the replies? So why spoil the fun for them?
I can relate somehow, this affected overplayed domination fuss sounds childish in my ears too, but: You know this words:
Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok.

No need to bully anyone.
After all we are all perverts here... :D :bananajum

megatim
11-28-2009, 05:18 AM
Oh man. She acts exactly the way, many many men want her to act. Don't you notice the replies? So why spoil the fun for them?
I can relate somehow, this affected overplayed domination fuss sounds childish in my ears too, but: You know this words:
Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is ok.

No need to bully anyone.

We are ???

plough2345
11-28-2009, 12:20 PM
LOL!!!!

What a cute little boy, with all your little guns!

I think it's time for you to go to bed isn't it?

Rebecca

You tell him Rebecca. This is a femdom board after all.

jonahsub
11-28-2009, 02:27 PM

It seems like crashx is quite happy for a women to cut off his cock:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60881#post60881
but gets all macho when she wants to take his balls. i wonder if that is because his cock is so small that he needs to have cartoons of guns to show off his manhood.

Jenny69
11-29-2009, 09:31 PM
It seems like crashx is quite happy for a women to cut off his cock:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60881#post60881
but gets all macho when she wants to take his balls. i wonder if that is because his cock is so small that he needs to have cartoons of guns to show off his manhood.

He should post a picture for assessment, but overall I think we should remove his cock anyway :thumbup

Jenny

reedkritt
11-30-2009, 08:01 AM
He should post a picture for assessment, but overall I think we should remove his cock anyway :thumbup

Jenny

Video 1 Called Caligula Reincarnated
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0L4TUWZ7 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0L4TUWZ7)
Video 2 Called Defenceless pretty graphic and crazy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D1B732R (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D1B732R)
Video 3 called the Granny
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KK4NF7MH (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KK4NF7MH)
Video 4 Called Mankillers Soilder woman Vs bad men
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKC4F2OX (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKC4F2OX)
Video 5 Called Sex Exspress one of my better Videos
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3YORHN5 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3YORHN5)
Video 6 Called The Ladies Club old Video cuts From the movie of a town of angry woman fed up with men getting away in court with **** charges
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFPU886V (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFPU886V)
Video 7 Demented About a Crazy woman that has been harrased by sevral guys in the night one night shes prepaired for them acting like she wants what they where gonna takle and turns the tables on them
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5R05R78 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5R05R78)
Video 8 On The Doll one of my favorite ones a couple of younger hooker woman one was beaten and they decide to get revenge on the guy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CL1R83S0 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CL1R83S0)
Video 9 Prisonheat a Womans prison warden has the tables turned on him for rapeing one of the woman repatively she gets her revenge
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MC8BIU3 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MC8BIU3)
Video 10 Bare Behind Bars Woman escape from prison and go to a house to hide and get clothes but the family is there and the guy well youll see the look on her face that's hot when she takes care of him
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OFX0FPF (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OFX0FPF)
Video 11 Ginger Project Well ginger is just hot period and her interagation tatics are wild
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIJ944EY (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EIJ944EY)
Video 12 Trailor park Horror Not the best scene but crazy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GDK4VP5H (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GDK4VP5H)
Video 13 August underground a couple girls training to be serial killers force 1 guy to cut off something of his in order to save his wife or gfs life then pick it up and stick it in her mouth and sucks on it like shes glad to have it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BU88WDPG (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BU88WDPG)
Video 14 Caligua aarch
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E65GUZ3W (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E65GUZ3W)
Video 15 a Collection of some of the videos of woman getting revenge all in 1 video
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJ8F03C9 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AJ8F03C9)
Video 16 Isla Nazi woman
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYKDMQFE (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYKDMQFE)
Video 17 Isla Harlem 2 Black woman fight 1 guy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65AGTA9E (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=65AGTA9E)

Jenny69
11-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Thank you reedkritt, one post would had been enough :iluvu:

Jenny:thumbup

Rebecca
11-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Great stuff reedkritt!!!

As vicious as it was, I liked the one with the two female serial killers who make the guy cut his own dick off. Never thought of that one before. :)

Does anyone know if there's a way to extract the audio from a video file? I have Sony Sound Forge 7, but it won't allow me to load a video (avi) file.

Rebecca

darkesthour
11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
so you could listen the screams of a guy getting nutted the whole day?

Jenny69
11-30-2009, 07:07 PM

That can be relaxing you know:iluvu:

Rebecca
11-30-2009, 07:26 PM

Nope, I'd leave them intact. ;)

Rebecca

Jenny69
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Nope, I'd leave them intact. ;)

Rebecca

We could always feed his penis into a grinder, I hold him for you Rebecca, so you can turn the handle:iluvu:

He keep his balls, but no cock:D

Rebecca
11-30-2009, 07:52 PM
We could always feed his penis into a grinder, I hold him for you Rebecca, so you can turn the handle:iluvu:

I like it! Turn that wiener of his into pâté for the puppies. :)

Rebecca

chasityx
12-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Thank God, I did not have to get old and grey to see girls talk like that... :D
(on the other hand, what do I do now with my hard-on?)

But by the way, the "two female serial killers" from "August Underground Mordum" are in fact two guys and only one girl.

strong
12-01-2009, 04:19 AM
This picture is my all-time-favorite.
It is very close to femdom-heaven.
Just imagine this three goddesses are Jenny,Snoodle and Rebecca. So it might become really interesting for the balls or even the cock ?

I love women, who know how to treat males.:iluvu:

atteone76
12-01-2009, 05:25 AM
So it might become really interesting for the balls or even the cock ?

Strong, if you had read the latest developments of this thread, you would know that Rebecca and Jenny are for ONLY (not "even") the cock.

That's the ultimate cruelty, since it would mean inability to cum, thus everlasting horniness! An ordeal that might even lead to suicide, or less dramatically to automutilation of the balls (if those two pretty devils ever allow you to...).

Castratrix's pet
12-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Jenny, if you knew how to do it and you knew without question you would get away with it, would you really ******** a guy for real and if so how would you do it? Just wondering. Ladies who talk about ********** and ********** fantasies, I've wondered how many of them would really do it for real if given the chance.

cutitoff
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM
jenny69 and rebecca have the right idea i would love for them to take my cock and just leave me with balls and nothing else.

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 01:56 PM

Indeed, lol. We are all perverts.

Jenny69
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Indeed, lol. We are all perverts.

We need a new game: "Emasculating the pervert" or at least slice off his cock:loveeyes

Dreihundert
12-01-2009, 09:34 PM
We need a new game: "Emasculating the pervert" or at least slice off his cock:loveeyes

Brilliant.

blueman43xx
12-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey folks,
i love this site and i love this thread. Are there any women and intersting people? Where is a good chatroom?
Thanks

solange.piggy
12-02-2009, 12:33 AM

Jenny,

I am voluntary for your new game.

You can real to do with me, see photos of my penis and balls in YahooGroup:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ariset2/photos/album/798050469/pic/list

solange.piggy

Dreihundert
12-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Hey folks,
i love this site and i love this thread. Are there any women and intersting people? Where is a good chatroom?
Thanks

1.) There are women
2.) I'd like to think I'm interesting ;).
3.) Ehh... That's a rough one.

Snakelinux
12-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way to extract the audio from a video file? I have Sony Sound Forge 7, but it won't allow me to load a video (avi) file.

Rebecca

You can use Audio/Video Converter (http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Convertors/Audio-Video-To-Exe.shtml) or Movie Maker works fine as well.

solange.piggy
12-02-2009, 11:58 PM

Dear Mistress,

You can to see photos of my penis and my balls to removed here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ariset2/photos/album/798050469/pic/list

Respects

jonesr2
12-03-2009, 11:09 AM

But not do anything to the balls, ahh.:(

Chilly
12-03-2009, 11:37 AM
But not do anything to the balls, ahh.:(

Nothing. :Baahaha:

Deviantadventures
12-03-2009, 12:09 PM
I love reading the posts by the women who want to do this.

It is such a turn on to me.. to think about being ********* by a strong woman while she laughs and enjoy's it. I have made a few posts about it on my fantasy page on my blog.. http://deviantadventures.sensualwriter.com

I really would love to find a woman who WANTS to do it IRL.

Jenny69
12-03-2009, 02:30 PM

It is such a turn on to me.. to think about being ********* by a strong woman while she laughs and enjoy's it. I have made a few posts about it on my fantasy page on my blog.. http://deviantadventures.sensualwriter.com

Who knows, you may get it sooner that you think:iluvu:

nice writings

Deviantadventures
12-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Thank you :)

I would love for it to happen.. to really be bound, humiliated, and tortured on video with pics taken as well, but I dont think it will. Its hard to find a woman into the IRL part of it.

Chilly
12-03-2009, 04:45 PM

Try this:
Just go over to Mister Poll, specifically the "Punishment for Rapists" thread, and tell them that you love hurting "pathetic little females."
Then tell them where they can meet you.
And just show up there, alone and unarmed.
And naked.

You'll find them.;)

ert1
02-19-2010, 05:26 PM
[quote=crashxnow;72373]hey woman who the f**k do you think you are???you really belive yourself???tell me one thing WOMAN why u cant dominate a real man???a real man would f**k you, make you run and cry :machine:you really belive that all of this fetish would be posible without the man's permision?you are nothing!!! most of the guys like this ideea and dream about it but 90% of them would never do that.keep ind mind woman you are just a W.O.M.A.N nothing more not superior...quite inferior if we would take this in the hands of science.I dont need to remember you that in the past allmost all the past the woman was submiseve to the male.You have right now because we gived you rights...may be because we have a tiny brain????MAN WAS allways with the initiative in the real life you should open your eyes and see that MEN rule the world in any domain so please go and take a bulet in your head.Oh yeah about my english i am not eaven sorry i am from europe i dont speak english from birth and i dont give a s**t about your opinion...so kill yourself the world would be a beter place without you.i act like a child but i like it this way at least i speak the truth if you dont like me s**k me?ok???don't worry i have a grater IQ in comparasion with you:autogun:machine::machine::machine:[/quo

Way to go: Us men need to get our hits once a while :Baahaha:

ert1
02-19-2010, 05:34 PM

Way to go man: Us men need to get our hits in once a while :Baahaha:

Snoodle
02-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Way to go man: Us men need to get our hits in once a while :Baahaha:

I suppose I'll weigh in on this one. Balls are a lot more fun when they actually produce testosterone. What's the fun in taking the balls from a guy who's not using them anyway?

Realistically, I don't see why men who are into ballbusting insist on being simpering wusses. Such a turn off. At least, for me, anyway.

ert1
02-19-2010, 06:33 PM
I suppose I'll weigh in on this one. Balls are a lot more fun when they actually produce testosterone. What's the fun in taking the balls from a guy who's not using them anyway?

Realistically, I don't see why men who are into ballbusting insist on being simpering wusses. Such a turn off. At least, for me, anyway.

Too bad women that are ball busters are bitches

Snoodle
02-19-2010, 09:39 PM

You're just not looking in the right places. Believe it or not, I'd wager that a vast majority of women who bust balls look at it as just another fetish, or even do it simply because their partner enjoys it. That's how I got started. Now, I prefer it be mutual.

Granted, it does lend itself to being a package deal with bitchy supremacy issues, but, even moreso than anywhere else, fetishes exist in a wonderful gray area that makes blanket statementsl ike that hard to make with any authority.

foryourpleasure
02-19-2010, 11:29 PM
thats a harsh statement erk. she just said her view, anyway i have just kinda looked into castrastion and such and my girl brought up something about child molesters need something worst than a jail, like a park and to come in there are game such, 2 dollars for the maze u step on the guys balls that are in a hole in the floor and try and solve the maze, then bowling for 10 bucks ram a 2lbs ball into there nuts also a hole in the wall. then for 5 bucks line em up and throw base balls at there balls as many as u want, and also if u suck at throwing u can use the bat, then for 15 bucks u can kick scratch punch or whatever to there balls, if u break any balls while ur there u get a 20% refund of ur total money

Jenny69
02-20-2010, 10:33 AM

I see some had gang around already, now I am back, and got your back Snoodle.

There will be blood :iluvu:

Jenny:wooow

dharkbus
02-20-2010, 11:19 AM

personally I'd love a scenario where I could play fight with a women and she took her low blows.

Resistance I think makes these games more fun (as long as its concetual, as it most certainly seems it would be here).

ert1
02-20-2010, 02:32 PM
You're just not looking in the right places. Believe it or not, I'd wager that a vast majority of women who bust balls look at it as just another fetish, or even do it simply because their partner enjoys it. That's how I got started. Now, I prefer it be mutual

Granted, it does lend itself to being a package deal with bitchy supremacy issues, but, even moreso than anywhere else, fetishes exist in a wonderful gray area that makes blanket statementsl ike that hard to make with any authority.

I like your reponse.I took Razor Witch too seriously.I think the other fellow did too. Iam a serious person and being new to this site I forgot everything is almostly certainly a fantacy and should be taken that way. ;)

ert1
02-20-2010, 02:47 PM
You're just not looking in the right places. Believe it or not, I'd wager that a vast majority of women who bust balls look at it as just another fetish, or even do it simply because their partner enjoys it. That's how I got started. Now, I prefer it be mutual

I like your reponse.I took Razor Witch too seriously.I think the other fellow did too. I am a serious person and being new to this site I forgot everything is almostly certainly a fantacy and should be taken that way. Notice I said "almost everything". I like to fantize, so I will be looking between the lines and may others also. I like a little intrigue;)

darkesthour
02-20-2010, 09:38 PM
I say: God save Jenny and Snoodle,the only two women how are talking about the topic :-)

Chilly
02-21-2010, 05:00 AM
I say: God save Jenny and Snoodle,the only two women how are talking about the topic :-)

It's not like her to say she's going to post more often, then just vanish without a trace.:(

Hasta
02-21-2010, 08:25 AM
I think Snoodle brought up something interesting. I see a lot of clips where the guy is all "ouch, oh, please, mistress, no." I have never been into that scene. When I venture into ballbusting with a girl, she almost always says she is turned on because I can just take it...that or she thinks it is a victory if she can make me jump a little. I remember a girl telling me it was just manly that I appeared so tough. I've always wondered how the woman really felt about the man who was "sniveling" at her feet. I just don't get that part of it and don't "play" that way.

mick_sl8ter
02-21-2010, 09:19 AM

As long as I can remember there have always been men pretending to be women. The internet is just a perfect place for people like this.

I am not intrested in people their sex unless their sex matters to me.
As in a real life situation where you might want to engage in sexual activity.

hornyboy033
02-23-2010, 07:30 PM

WOOOOW

Stacy
03-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi to all
I'm new to forum, it's great!
We learned some good techniques with my bf to do with his balls.
He doesn't know but sometimes i'm fantasing about ********** him.
I would rub his cock till the orgasm and then whet it almost starts smashing his balls with my leg wearing boot so they pop!
He would be lose his balls during cum. Think it's the highest type of mixing pain and pleasure :jumpsmile

matary13
03-07-2010, 12:21 AM

WOOOOW
show some photos or clips, stories are nice but not enough.

Takethemboth
03-07-2010, 06:24 AM
show some photos or clips, stories are nice but not enough.

maybe if your nice and don't put pressure on her, she just might.

ert1
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi to all
I'm new to forum, it's great!
We learned some good techniques with my bf to do with his balls.
He doesn't know but sometimes i'm fantasing about ********** him.
I would rub his cock till the orgasm and then whet it almost starts smashing his balls with my leg wearing boot so they pop!
He would be lose his balls during cum. Think it's the highest type of mixing pain and pleasure :jumpsmile

Welcome Stacy! I like your cum and pop stradegy. This is a dream to lose my nut this way:ibow4u:

jds
03-09-2010, 09:51 AM

WOOOOW

NICE! You should write stories...

solange.piggy
03-10-2010, 10:36 AM

WOOOOW

You can take my dick...

femsup
03-10-2010, 02:53 PM
If you ask many women what they would want to do to a ****** or child molester you would get a whole ream of fansasies about **********.

Chilly
03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
You can take my dick...

:confused: What, no picture?:Baahaha:

solange.piggy
03-11-2010, 02:01 PM
:confused: What, no picture?:Baahaha:
Take my dick... with picture:

Chilly
03-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Take my dick... with picture:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/32/Facepalm.jpg

solange.piggy
03-14-2010, 12:23 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/3/32/Facepalm.jpg

for it... It's real.

Chilly
03-14-2010, 05:10 AM
for it... It's real.

http://www.saleawayllc.com/Arms_Raised_Green.jpg
JENNY! BETTY!
WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU IN OUR DARKEST HOUR OF NEED?

solange.piggy
03-16-2010, 11:10 AM
http://www.saleawayllc.com/Arms_Raised_Green.jpg
JENNY! BETTY!
WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU IN OUR DARKEST HOUR OF NEED?
JENNY! BETTY! CHILLY! AND GIRLS WHO WANT!
Take my dick, drop my balls... it's LIBERATION for me!

Chilly
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM

I'm not a girl, nor do I do liberations.
If none of the ladies have come forward to help you by now, well,
it looks as though they are not interested.

Have you considered offering your goods on eBay?

bthauronite
03-17-2010, 12:08 AM
This thread is now about de-balling again.

:machine:

Jenny69
03-17-2010, 09:13 PM

Hmmm... I like to feel needed, Piggy, Chilly, maybe I should take your words of desperation, and come down, and take your balls :iluvu:

Chilly
03-18-2010, 01:06 AM
Hmmm... I like to feel needed, Piggy, Chilly, maybe I should take your words of desperation, and come down, and take your balls :iluvu:

Piggy keeps taking pictures of his junk and posting them all over the interweb.

Could you fix him so he stops doing that?http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o202/Mrs_S_Brown/Smiley-Begging.gif

bthauronite
03-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Even a castratrix is turned off by constant begging and pleading for pain. My mistress knows I love it and teases me with it all the time; there is no need to keep posting your tiny little cock and soon to be dead balls for them to see. They will very likely not take them with you concious because you would enjoy it too much.

Takethemboth
03-20-2010, 06:46 PM
i know etiquette reguarding female domination, or sex in general is loose at best, but i kinda wonder if all this begging and demanding is just scaring away all women who used to chat on this thread.

in a typical thread, because they'll be 5 other people begging X women to take their balls and one or two begging begging for more pictures more content.

I find it particularly ironic, as the fetish we all share in common is female domination, yet ultimatly most of you still demand that women for fill your sexual needs.

basically, could you all maybe leave it alone for a bit, then maybe women will return to the thread.

krissss4
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Сцена кастрации из фильма:
http://depositfiles.com/files/328xl7xt0
Отрезала член, сцена из фильма:
http://depositfiles.com/files/y2iky6bpa
Кастрация две Часть:
http://depositfiles.com/files/usyt5wg72
HTTP : / / depositfiles.com/files/j387w6ymi
Девушкою прибили гвоздями яйца:
http://depositfiles.com/files/rfwhm66kn
Кастрация:
http://depositfiles.com/files/h86galxjc

krissss4
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Раздавливание яиц:
http://depositfiles.com/files/8khv8397d

johnny_cockNballs
04-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Кастрация:
http://depositfiles.com/files/h86galxjc

Thanks.

That is very great video. Awesome!

I want show my lady and feel reaction of her. Perhaps, she will want to neuter me after see this video.
:bananad:

jags140878
04-04-2010, 12:31 AM
I would love to meet the girls who have ********** fantasy. I fantasize about a girl who bands my balls and tease me all night keeping me up as my balls die a slow death. On top of that she hasn't allowed me orgasm for a month so that my balls are full of cum when I got ********* not even allowing one last orgasm.

BeatMyBallsHard
04-06-2010, 01:33 PM
********** has to be the ultimate fantasy. My Girl would seriously love to do it to me, & we often fantasize & play around with it. If I'm taking too long to cum she tells me she'll "pop them if I don't cum" & I do pretty much instantly.

I think one ball popped between the teeth & the other one under foot.

Squish!

EricaBB
04-06-2010, 07:14 PM
The word ********** is kinda odd to me, a bit of a turn-off because I think of it in the medical sense with the scalpel and stuff...

But the idea of crushing a man's balls into oblivion with my hands takes me to higher places :iluvu:

ert1
04-06-2010, 07:37 PM
The word ********** is kinda odd to me, a bit of a turn-off because I think of it in the medical sense with the scalpel and stuff...

But the idea of crushing a man's balls into oblivion with my hands takes me to higher places :iluvu:

Medical surgical ********** would be dull and boring. If I was to be ********* I want it to be very dramatic. There are so many ways to do it but crushing would be soooo practical. Just a lot of fusssssing by the guy but no mess to clean up for the lady. You ladies are are always trying to get out of house work and have a little fun. I like practical ladies!:Baahaha: