PDA

View Full Version : know any safe sites?

jellylegs
04-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi there everybody,

I am kind of new at posting and have been fairly quiet on the forum.

Recently however I have been considering joining a couple of BB sites. Before I do this however I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to recommend sites that are safe and that will not steal my money. Also discretion and privacy are very important to me and I would prefer not to have credit card statements reading "ballbusting and foot fetish" on them.

Does anyone here have a membership with any sites and what are your experiences? Are these sites secure and willing to protect your privacy? I am also not very rich and may only be able to become a member for a month at a time. Is it easy and hassle-free to cancel membership?

It may be asking a lot but I would really appreciate hearing from other forum members on this. Thank you all for your time.

p.s. I am a fairly intelligent guy and can generally spot people who trawl these forums pretending to be genuine BB fans in order to plug their sites, so salespeople need not bother attempting to suck me in.

Cheers
jellylegs

tonyr
04-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Welcome Bro Jellylegs,
Checkout

http://www.piedamour.com
I run and own it.
The issue is not about your intelligence. I'm proud of my efforts and rarely plug the site.
Also checkout, the site that brings us this forum. http://femaledom.com
Also checkout, http://www.britishbitches.com, the cool dude called Paul runs it, now.

http://www.goddess-kicks.com.

There are far more than I can even think of immediately.
I appologise for any that I have forgotten, no disrespect intended.
Look at all of the various links pages of the sites. Rip off sites, they generally don't last for long. Credit card clearers use discretion with billing.

tony, da Rambler :)

Hi there everybody,

I am kind of new at posting and have been fairly quiet on the forum.

Recently however I have been considering joining a couple of BB sites. Before I do this however I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to recommend sites that are safe and that will not steal my money. Also discretion and privacy are very important to me and I would prefer not to have credit card statements reading "ballbusting and foot fetish" on them.

Does anyone here have a membership with any sites and what are your experiences? Are these sites secure and willing to protect your privacy? I am also not very rich and may only be able to become a member for a month at a time. Is it easy and hassle-free to cancel membership?

It may be asking a lot but I would really appreciate hearing from other forum members on this. Thank you all for your time.

p.s. I am a fairly intelligent guy and can generally spot people who trawl these forums pretending to be genuine BB fans in order to plug their sites, so salespeople need not bother attempting to suck me in.

Cheers
jellylegs

inaicrnd
04-04-2006, 10:11 PM
What is wrong with this site? It has great pictures and it's FREE!

tonyr
04-05-2006, 04:38 AM
Well, give the man a chance to gets to grips with its alls.:D :D

TonyR 'da Rambler' :D :) ;)

What is wrong with this site? It has great pictures and it's FREE!

jellylegs
04-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Thanks Tony,

Good to know other forum members are so helpful and accommodating.

I was actually considering serial ballbusters and ballbustingworld but I am still unsure about the whole joining up thing as i have rarely bought stuff over the net and have never paid to join a site. will need to have a think.

Don't get me wrong, I think this site is great but I am more of a movies man myself.

you know how it is.

anyway, thanks again and happy busting!

try
04-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks Tony,

I was actually considering serial ballbusters and ballbustingworld but I am still unsure about the whole joining up thing as i have rarely bought stuff over the net and have never paid to join a site. will need to have a think.

Don't get me wrong, I think this site is great but I am more of a movies man myself.

you know how it is.

Theres this forums parent site, Femaledom, which you can access from the link at the bottom of the page.

tonyr
04-06-2006, 04:47 AM
Bro Jellylegs,

Takes your time and checks them all out. Each site has its own perspective and angle. Without them, BB would have a massive aspect missing. No one site can cater for all, so appreciate the fact that they have at least contributed to BALLBUSTING. FemaleDom is more than just pictures Bro Jellylegs. They provide this forum and they are true, real and care about Ballbusting.
Check 'em Out and ENJOY.:) :D ;)

TonyR da Rambler:D :) ;)

Thanks Tony,

you know how it is.

tonyr
04-06-2006, 04:49 AM
Tell him again Brother Try

Theres this forums parent site, Femaledom, which you can access from the link at the bottom of the page.

convexion
04-07-2006, 02:42 AM
Tonyr, I don't see any BB samples on your site. Do you have anything up? Something to whet our appetites perhaps? ;)

tonyr
04-11-2006, 03:34 AM
Bro Convexion,

Ignore the ballbusitng page, I working on some changes to it. Download the sample movie on the fetish feet page http://www.piedamour.com/feet_fetish.htm,
the the movie at the bottom of this page. In this movie, you will see balls being crushed and kicked.
I hope you enjoy and that it WHETS ones appetite.
Thanks for the interest.:ibow4u:

Tony 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

Tonyr, I don't see any BB samples on your site. Do you have anything up? Something to whet our appetites perhaps? ;)

convexion
04-13-2006, 01:48 AM
Cool, thanks Tony!

tonyr
04-15-2006, 12:15 PM
No problemo Dude.

Glad to be of help.

Regards

TonyR 'da Rambler':) :D ;)

Cool, thanks Tony!

Armacost
04-16-2006, 12:35 AM

eight
04-17-2006, 02:49 PM
I rate ************************** :thumbup The main guy their takes some real abuse :ibow4u: . He's naked so you definitely know that he's taking it. They have a great sample clip there by way of introduction.

tedkord
04-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Are there any sites that people should avoid? Are there any known sites that carry viruses and trojan horses?