PDA

View Full Version : merciless

kevinsmith
04-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Are there people here whose fantasy is of a relatively merciless ballbusting session, with a stick or similar, on a man who is partially or wholly tied up?

Where in the first few minutes the man begs for mercy and his mouth is gagged for several more minutes of pounding before he is released?

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Are there people here whose fantasy is of a relatively merciless ballbusting session, with a stick or similar, on a man who is partially or wholly tied up?

Where in the first few minutes the man begs for mercy and his mouth is gagged for several more minutes of pounding before he is released?

A lack of compassion makes for good fun. :jumpsmile

Ace Hardlight
04-05-2006, 06:25 PM
A lack of compassion makes for good fun. :jumpsmile

I don't understand.

Snoodle
04-07-2006, 03:29 PM
I don't understand.

You know, like, when someone asks you to stop and you don't?

jtomin32
04-08-2006, 09:43 AM

I've had several sessions similar to this, where I was tied up and we agreed to a number of punches I'd have to take, and there was no safeword. Very fun in retrospect, but was really hard to actually go through. I do fantasize a lot about those scenarios, but rarely try them out, as they can be more than you ask for...

blubalz
04-08-2006, 01:20 PM
This could be a lot of fun, as long as it remained in the safety zone

Bill
04-09-2006, 02:15 AM
You know, like, when someone asks you to stop and you don't?Snoodle,
Do you ever fantasize about non-consensual ball busting – yanno tying up a guy who doesn’t want it done and mashing them – or would the guys in your BB fantasies get off on it?
Bill

Ace Hardlight
04-09-2006, 08:11 AM
You know, like, when someone asks you to stop and you don't?

Wow, thinking about that makes it sound really sexy. I want one!

Trouble
04-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Ay ay ay! Manuel Alphone Rodriguez de la Rocha had a chica who deedn't take too kindly to any of thees "safewords" nonsense -- she stopped geeving Manuel's huevos the squeeze when she felt she was done, not when she though Manuel was done, or when Manuel said, "NO! Consuela, please! Ugh! Manuel's cajones are gonnah blow! Clear the beeldeeng!"

Those are very good memories, but it was not so much fun at the time she was geeveeng them the squeeze...