PDA

View Full Version : Girls' points of view!

jellylegs
04-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Thought it may be fun to start a thread all about girls' point of view towards ballbusting.

I love even to hear women talk about ballbusting and wondered if anybody else could share some "point of view" comments.

Feel free to include any interesting comments from girls that you pick up on the net.

Just to get the ball rolling, i will include an example of the kinds of things I am talking about.

Of course, as ever, any girls are encouraged to pitch in with their views on BB eg. how it makes them feel, first ever bust, how they got into it etc. However, there are so few girls into this that I won't hold my breath waiting for any to add to this. If you ladies do wish to add in, then you would make my day! Enjoy!

This is is a comment from a girl on the pervscan site:

I attended college in Canada for four years and then one year in the United States. I quickly discovered that Western women consider even talking about it a taboo. I think they have been brainwashed by Western men. It does far more permanent and serious damage for a man be hit on the head than to hit him in the testicles, however, Western women think is alright to slap a man as hard as they can on the face. I don’t understand them. If hitting testicles was taught to girls and women and then used by them in the West it would, as it does in Japan, equalize the males’ physical strength. Females would be much safer. Testicles are exposed for a good reason – female power through male agony.

When a woman has total power over a boy or man, she can do whatever thing she wants to him, so why not go for his most sensitive target? The testicles are actually an extremely easy target for women. They hang down right between his legs, in perfect position for a swift kick, knee, punch or even squeeze. Defense of the testicles is nearly impossible for an unsuspecting male or when he is sleeping.

Although I have obviously never experienced it, from what I understand testicular pain is the worst pain imaginable. Being unable to experience this extreme pain we cause gives all the more power to women. We have the power to cause men pain that is completely unimaginable to us. Testicle busting is one of the few advantages that women have over men in today’s society. Men are usually much more powerful than their female counterparts, both physically and socially. However, men have one fatal flaw: testicles. Women have the unique ability to render a boy or man completely helpless in a matter of seconds with one kick between his legs. My sisters, use this power to your advantage. Trust me, you will enjoy it.

It is the best way women can totally control men. How horrible it must be to have those two delicate and easily hurt appendages and a sausage dangling between the legs.

I am guessing here, but I would say 50% of young boys enjoy watching other boys be hit, mainly because it’s funny to them. I’m a school teacher and you wouldn’t believe how much the boys will laugh at another boy’s reaction to being hit in the testicles. For women and girls, from talking with my grandmother, mother, sisters and girlfriends, I would probably say about 90% of girls and women enjoy hitting a guy’s balls. I’ve seen it done many times and each time the girls and women always laugh, clap or cheer when the boy or man collapses. TV programs often show males collapsing after being hit in the balls. The audience always roars with laughter!

Posted by Kjellaug on August 23rd, 2005 at 12:41 am

jellylegs
04-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I've thrown in a story too just for good measure.

I was watching them getting changed through my sister's bedroom window and just as they both changed out of their swimming costumes my sister looked out the window and straight at me! i ran as fast as I could but they both caught up with me at the park and dragged me back to my sister's room to "teach me a lesson". They had both put their swimming costumes back on and as my sister's friend held my arms behind my back I couldn't help thinking about the smooth milky skin and puffy pink nipples and furry dark triangles that I had witnessed under those costumes just a few minutes earlier. Nature took it's course and I began to rise irresistably my sister looked down with an expression of shock and horror at my pre-pubescent boner straining at the fabric of my swimming trunks. Then she smirked. "since you saw me it's time I saw you". "No!" I cried and struggled but her friend laughed and held me in an immovable armlock as my sister approached with a predatory look in her eye. she slowly and lingeringly pulled the front of my speedos upwards, squashing the underside of my straining balls with the fabric, and then pulled it away from my body whilst eagerly looking down the front of my costume. As she continued to pull the front of my costume away from my body my erection pinged out and bounced in front of my sister. i felt a movement behind me as my sister's friend leant closer over my shoulder to get a good look at my quivering cock. As she giggled I felt hot with shame and my sister joked about my cock with her friend saying "it's got a bend in it!" It seemed like forever that they both stood there examining my erection, analysing it to the last detail. My sister's friend started jolting me trying to make it bounce up and down and they both laughed for ages about that, her jolting me and shouting"make it bounce".
I was begging them to let me go and hot tears filled my eyes. but they would have none of it. suddenly my sister became very serious and said "no. you haven't had your punishment yet."
And without warning she spapped her foot straight into my balls. i was blinded with shock and pain and my body bucked, but I was unable to cup by battered nads because of the vice grip of her friend. the tears were streaming down my face now and I was breathless and moaning. nauseous pain was swimming up from my testes into my belly but I was dimly aware of laughing. her friend was laughing and said "hey i want a go!" i begged them not to but without a word they swapped places and this time my sister held me in a full nelson while her friend moved around in front of me eyeing her prize. she took a step back and swung her knee towards me. however she stopped just short of my balls, which were trying to squirtm back up into my body, and said with a thoughtful look on her face "I wonder how we can make it bounce again?" By this point I had gone soft after the initial debilitating kick from my sister and this vixen in front of me obviously wanted a clear shot at my balls as well. stepping forward, she removed the speedos from my sac and let them fall to the floor, then looked me in the eye and said "now what can we do to make it bounce again?" she idly fingered the shoulder strap of her swimming costume while she said this and my eyes slid helplessly to her fingers. "Oh" she feigned surprise and smiled and started to slowly peel the strap off one of her shoulders whilst looking directly at me. i licked my lips and yearned in anticipation of the sight of theose full milky breasts with large puffy pink nipples, the outline of which i could just make out through the front of her swimming costume. i could feel my thing swelling and my balls protested in pain at my arousal. she had now slipped the second strap from her other shoulder and stood before me holding the front of her costume just above her nipples. as she eased it down interminably slowly, teasing me for as long as she could i stared open mouthed as the breast flesh began to ease and spill seductively out of the cups of the costume. When i thought I couldn't take any more and the first rosy glow of nipple began to poke out the top of her costume i saw her look down at my proudly standing cock and smirk. Then i saw her wink. The pain of a sharp knee from behind into first my right testicle and then my left made me dry heave and wretch. I was crying and as I straightened up i was just in time to see a straight milky white leg unfold sharply into my crotch, sending me into near unconsciousness. the hands were still holding my arms from behind, and there was howling laughter all around. my ears burned and my testes throbbed. the wench who had set me up for the triple whammy leaned towards me and held my face and mockingly said "awww.. was that mean? did we hurt your little balls? Never mind, I bet i can think of a reward for you. She cupped my balls in her hands and started rolling them around. after the assaults this was bliss. as the pain subsided slowly, she pulled at the crotch of her costume and said " how about I show you what you really want to see?" i nodded in dumb satisfaction as she eased the crotch of her costume aside millimeter by millimetre with one hand, rolling my balls with the other . a springy tuft of dark black fuzz leapt out and I sighed to see it against the white of her skin. Then she stopped, changed her grip on my balls with her other hand and pulled and twisted and yanked them as hard as she could. I was all over by this point and i think i passed out. when I became aware again I had both hands clutching my tormented balls and was lying in the fetal position. As I looked up I was aware of two smiling figures standing over me, white legs stretching up into the distance, both sets ending in perfectly smooth crotches that taunted me with their perfection. "what must it be like to have sore balls?" my sister was saying to her friend and her friend shook her head and laughed "I can't even imagine". Then they both pulled aside their costumes and showed me their hairy dark pussies. "You must be so jealous you dirty little perv," said my sister and landed one final snap kick into my already pummeled scrotum. they got dressed and left me to wretching and vomiting for the next few hours.

lwien
04-05-2006, 07:09 PM
You're not going to get a girls point of view here, because it is my guess that there are NO girls that visit this site.................and that goes for the one's that SAY that they are girls..............Oh, there may be one or two...................maybe.

And your quote above from the "lady" (yeah, right) proves my point: "I’m a school teacher and you wouldn’t believe how much the boys will laugh at another boy’s reaction to being hit in the testicles. For women and girls, from talking with my grandmother, mother, sisters and girlfriends, I would probably say about 90% of girls and women enjoy hitting a guy’s balls. "

90% !!!! LOL...............................

Guys, ball busting is primarily a male fantasy. I would say that for every 1000 men that enjoy this kind of activity, there are less than 1% of women that do................and I'm being generous when I say that.

Snoodle
04-05-2006, 07:36 PM
You're not going to get a girls point of view here, because it is my guess that there are NO girls that visit this site.................and that goes for the one's that SAY that they are girls..............Oh, there may be one or two...................maybe.

And your quote above from the "lady" (yeah, right) proves my point: "I’m a school teacher and you wouldn’t believe how much the boys will laugh at another boy’s reaction to being hit in the testicles. For women and girls, from talking with my grandmother, mother, sisters and girlfriends, I would probably say about 90% of girls and women enjoy hitting a guy’s balls. "

Guys, ball busting is primarily a male fantasy. I would say that for every 1000 men that enjoy this kind of activity, there are less than 1% of women that do................and I'm being generous when I say that.

You're awefully skeptical.

evilgrl
04-05-2006, 08:05 PM

Could it be that annoying posts like these are one of the big reasons women don't bother posting??

evilgrl

ilny2000
04-05-2006, 09:41 PM
Not to start a :machine: *hit fight, but why would anyone find that post annoying? It seemed fairly rational to me. I can only think it would be annoying to someone who realized that just maybe there are a few people out there who are on to them.

Present company excluded, of course. ;)

Here's another one (might as well piss off the other side of the argument!) The guys that post a, "What do girls think," or "Girls, tell us about..." are simply looking for cheap beat-off material.

There’s nothing wrong with that. I love cheap beat off material and wrote a hell of a lot of it for several magazines in the 70s and 80s (pre-Internet kiddies).

Yuppers, those "Forum" and Dear XXXX "letters" paid for a lot of my master’s degree. Of course, I wrote piles of them because those rat bastards paid about next to nothing! Still, it beat working in the library or as a TA. I was kept comfortably stoned and frequently well laid!

Not knowing they were mine, the women were absolutely crazy when they read my first person female letters and stories. They always wanted to know where I got them and if they could meet these other women.

Back at my loft, I loved to pop the truth while going down on them. Keep in mind that most of these girls had never been with a slightly submissive pussy eater in their young lives.

After the initial shock… whoa… sometimes I’d need a towel to dry off their feminine ejaculation! When a chick starts spraying, you know you’ve given them the orgasm of a lifetime!

MMmmmm… Sometimes the stories were so well written, that I'd find my fingers slowly slipping south. Doing so, I nervously glanced around the study hall of the university library.

There were few other students working this late at night. Of those I saw, most were other coeds. So relaxing a bit, my hand reached under the waistband of my plaid mini skirt.

Slightly leaning back in my chair, my fingers glanced past the lacy trim of my pretty pink panties while my index finger anxiously sought its goal. I felt the soft, downy hairs of my blonde bush, and paused a moment, lightly stroking myself.

Ever so slowly, I pulled the panties aside. My finger slipped into the gentle folds of my sex, already moist from my reading of the saucy erotica. My body instinctively jerked...

Oh well... those were the days :D

Julie18nz
04-05-2006, 11:13 PM
One of the MAIN reasons I bother posting here at all is that the guys here dont tend to say "You're a guy" to any girl that bothers to post, and that is the MAIN reason I dont post on other boards.

This USE to be a nice friendly place, with no unfounded accusations going back and forth.

Lets just get back to talking about what we all LOVE ie: Ballbusting, and stop the stupid, childish mud slinging :)

Trouble
04-05-2006, 11:31 PM
She's RIGHT! We only allow adult mud slinging around here!

I think 90% is way off; I am convinced that it is closer to... let's see... ALL OF THEM? Yeah, that's it.

Chicks rack guys first and foremost because they like to. As a purely secondary thing, they also have been known to use it for self-defense.

Chicks DON'T tell people that they love to rack balls for the fun of it, because they do not want some pervert (yanno, like me) going around thinking about their knees as objects to satisfy a man's sexual urges any more than they want to hear me... er, some guy, I mean, yammer on and on about how he wants to use their boobies for his sexual urges.

Chicks tell EACH OTHER that they love to rack balls because... well, what else are they going to talk about? Sheesh. If I met EvilGrl in person, she might rack me (odds are in favour), but she wouldn't tell me that she gets off on it. I mean, if Julie18nz busted my coconuts and told me she really liked it, I'd probably follow her home (on my knees, clutching my sack).

Fenric
04-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I love cheap beat off material and wrote a hell of a lot of it for several magazines in the 70s and 80sI've always wanted to thank you for that :thumbup

Fenric
04-06-2006, 01:48 AM
Could it be that annoying posts like these are one of the big reasons women don't bother posting?? It's certainly why I've chosen to pretend to be a man ;)

Jet
04-06-2006, 03:57 AM
i browse dutch forums, lot of good comments (+ pics) there, i'll start a new thread about it within a few days

tonyr
04-06-2006, 04:37 AM
This forum is about women ballbusting men.
Women do not though, have an easy time once they are part of this forum. I'm sure the amount of private messages they will recieve and the nature of the private messages will put most of them off or have them well on guard. When women do post in this forum, the replies and responses, are at times far from respectful of the opinion of the female whom has put herself out to reply or start a thread.
The forum needs many more women taking part and the male membership needs to attune itself to the female perspective of ballbusting.
EvilGirl, Juliei8nz, Snoodle and all the other ladies whom are part of this forum, need to be respected and revered much, as they are the essence for us the males. If we keep on seeing them as just an attachment to our own biased and too often at times, misogonistic machinations, then they will either leave the forum or sit back and continue to be repulsed by the lack of respect, bandwidth and intelligence that is all to frequently being displayed. The ladies of our forum are first class and provide honnest and correct response and feedback.:ibow4u:
We, at the expense of the forum and ballbusting in general, ignore their all important and key critcal input at our, the males, peril. They are true and real women whom enjoy ballbusting. They are not cold blooded male hating mammon worshipping doms. They are the true spiritually organic and the true earth attuned Godesses. They don't need dungeons and all that paraphanalia. They are talking and expressing the views and angles that provide us with the key critical understanding and further appreciation and we, the males :machine: their expressions every fucking time.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!:confused: :cussing: :confused: :cussing:

We need their contribution badly or else the forum will be so unreal and stupid.
Gentlemen, it is time we started acting as so.
These fine ladies of the forum have many other aspects to their lives, keep on at the same rate and they will easily pre-occupy themsleves in other ways and other things.:(
This behaviour is playing into the hands of those that have no true interest in seeing ballbusting from our forum's perspectives and viewpoints.

Understand and RESPECT the views and points of our forum's fine LADIES.

Understand and RESPECT our forum's fine LADIES and true Godesses.

Tony da Rambler and true Woman worshipper:) ;):ibow4u:

Over but far from OUT!!!;)

Georgie
04-06-2006, 05:52 PM
As a female, I actually like this board above the others which I quit since I was harrassed. And no, I don't go out kicking random guys in the testicles. I'm actually a nice person. But one thing that does bother me is the name of the sex organs and body parts. Cock, Cunt, Pussy, Tits, are just a few that annoy me. Just say the regular names, this isn't middle school, don't be scared to say what they are really called.

jellylegs
04-06-2006, 06:04 PM
I did not intend for this thread to spiral into a war of words.

While I do appreciate the fact that this thread inspired people to post, i cannot imagine why anyone would take what was intended as a fun and potentially fruitful topic, and turn it into a base critique of people's personal motives.

What is the point?

If people want to pretend to be women, what's the harm? I would guess that a significant proportion of those who view this forum do so, like myself, on a purely fantasy basis anyway, and all you are doing by shooting them down is making this a less fun and enjoyable place to hang out.

As for the person who referred to the "lady" in my previous post, this question is for you:

Reading the article again, is it sexier if you imagine a girl or a guy saying it? At the end of the day, this post is about using the imagination, not a couple of prudently placed inverted commas in order to drag the topic down.

If it pleases the rest of you on the forum, could we please just stick to the topic at hand.

As for the ladies on the forum, I can only apologise if the aggressive and hawkish nature of some of the posts has put you off. I particularly have a lot of respect for Julie and would hope that you would post something pertaining to the topic if you felt inclined.

Thanks for listening.

Kami
04-06-2006, 06:14 PM
But one thing that does bother me is the name of the sex organs and body parts. Cock, Cunt, Pussy, Tits, are just a few that annoy me. Just say the regular names, this isn't middle school, don't be scared to say what they are really called.

I agree with that. I've never liked those words, even when I was in middle school. Glad to hear we can have a forum with a topic like this, where girls can feel welcome and not be harassed.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM

Hi lwien,

We are 1 of the few ballbusting sites on the internet that actually have real girls posting and surfing the site. How do I know this well first of all I am a girl and I have personally talked with many members over the phone during the years we have been online so many know that this is true.
Also we actually have several paying girl members on the members area of the site.
So there is plenty of girls interested in our fetish but maybe not in your area which could be why you write like you do :confused:

Many of the girls here as you have seen do not like to be mentioned as or talked to as guys:mad: so please be kind and accept the girls on the forum;)

Happy posting:bananawin

lwien
04-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Hi lwien,

We are 1 of the few ballbusting sites on the internet that actually have real girls posting and surfing the site. How do I know this well first of all I am a girl and I have personally talked with many members over the phone during the years we have been online so many know that this is true.
Also we actually have several paying girl members on the members area of the site.
So there is plenty of girls interested in our fetish but maybe not in your area which could be why you write like you do :confused:

Many of the girls here as you have seen do not like to be mentioned as or talked to as guys:mad: so please be kind and accept the girls on the forum;)

I meant no disrespect, Sharon.

The ONLY reason that I posted what I posted was because of someone saying that "....90% of girls and women enjoy hitting a guy’s balls." That's just not a true statement.

While I am not questioning that there are probably more girls that participate here at this site than at other female domination sites, I still maintain that they are far and few between.

It is a fairly well known fact that the amount of men that are submissive far outnumber women who are dominate. That's not to say that there are no truly dominate women...............there are..............but to say that 90% of girls and women like to hit guys in the nuts.............is................well........... .........nuts.

It may be different because of our differences in our societies, but here in the US:

There are far, far many more dominate males than dominate females
and
There are far, far many more submissive females than there are submissive males

Which makes it all very difficult for us males who are truly submissive to find a truly dominate female to share our fantasies with.................and is also one of the reasons why being a professional dominatrix can be sooo financially rewarding......as well as producing dvd's that target this very specific market, for again, it is extremely difficult for us submissive males to find true dominate females who are not into it just for the money, so we turn to sites such as this, or buy videos such as you produce, or visit pro-domes. Such is the way of the lives we live.

I do apologize if I have offended anyone here. That was not my intent.

I have no doubt, however, that if you published the ratio of who was male and who was female (providing you KNOW who is male and who is female) who frequent this site, it would bear out what I have stated above.

Ace Hardlight
04-07-2006, 09:56 PM

The ONLY reason that I posted what I posted was because of someone saying that "....90% of girls and women enjoy hitting a guy’s balls." That's just not a true statement.

While I am not questioning that there are probably more girls that participate here at this site than at other female domination sites, I still maintain that they are far and few between.

It is a fairly well known fact that the amount of men that are submissive far outnumber women who are dominate. That's not to say that there are no truly dominate women...............there are..............but to say that 90% of girls and women like to hit guys in the nuts.............is................well........... .........nuts.

It may be different because of our differences in our societies, but here in the US:

and

Which makes it all very difficult for us males who are truly submissive to find a truly dominate female to share our fantasies with.................and is also one of the reasons why being a professional dominatrix can be sooo financially rewarding......as well as producing dvd's that target this very specific market, for again, it is extremely difficult for us submissive males to find true dominate females who are not into it just for the money, so we turn to sites such as this, or buy videos such as you produce, or visit pro-domes. Such is the way of the lives we live.

I have no doubt, however, that if you published the ratio of who was male and who was female (providing you KNOW who is male and who is female) who frequent this site, it would bear out what I have stated above.

Glad to hear it. But, you were very wrong when you said that there is a higher ratio when comparing pairs of genders and dom/sub. Keep in mind, 10% of the human genome is still unmapped [which mnay think is the personality of a person]. This makes, due to differentiation, someone being naturally dominant/submissive completely random.

Also, all of the women I have ever come across in my lifetime have never hesitated on kicking a man in his testicles [not nads, nuts, balls or family jewels]. And even though it has been recorded that many women after they have kicked, they felt a small surge of excitement in the nether regions.

But, very few take this excitement to an orgasmic level and turn it into a fetish. And some are on the forums today. Don't abuse this privalege!

jellylegs
04-08-2006, 03:32 AM
Hands up who thinks that everything that they have ever heard in their lives is 100% true?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

ilny2000
04-08-2006, 05:53 AM
Not everything you read is true... BUT...

EVERYTHING you read on the Internet is true... because everyone knows it's illegal to lie on the Internet.

:Baahaha:

Bill
04-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Keep in mind, 10% of the human genome is still unmappedAll the basepairs are sequenced

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-08-2006, 02:12 PM

and

Hi lwien,

I completely understand what you mean its just that we maybe see things diffrently when a post is made saying he wouldent get a view from a girl here :)

Anyways welcome to the forum and hope you will like it here ;)

evilgrl
04-08-2006, 07:24 PM
One of the MAIN reasons I bother posting here at all is that the guys here dont tend to say "You're a guy" to any girl that bothers to post, and that is the MAIN reason I dont post on other boards.

Julie is so right, the only reason I continue to come back here is because on other forums it gets to be such a pain defending yourself just because you say your a girl. My thought on it is if you think someone might be misleading folks as to their true gender then just read their post or IM with them for a bit. I think usually it become evident. Not 100% I know but then really, does it matter all that much in the long run?

evilgrl

Ace Hardlight
04-08-2006, 10:44 PM
All the basepairs are sequenced

That's lovely. We all know that. We just don't know how to read it. So knowing where they are is next to useless right now.

Trouble
04-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Julie is so right, the only reason I continue to come back here is because on other forums it gets to be such a pain defending yourself just because you say your a girl. My thought on it is if you think someone might be misleading folks as to their true gender then just read their post or IM with them for a bit. I think usually it become evident. Not 100% I know but then really, does it matter all that much in the long run?
Plus, fibbing is not all that easy to get away with. Watch:

Trouble is actually a GIRL!!! I am SO serious!

See? Nobody believed me. Even I didn't beleieve it for a second.

Some time ago, having some doubt that another cybernetizen was female was backed up by that biggest source of both truth and falsehoods alike: statistics. However, women have been increasingly getting online as the computer is being seen more and more as a communication tool.

Then there are the chicks like Julie18nz, who only got a computer in the first place because she heard the Internet was packed with free porn.

And I only have one because it seems to be mandated by law. "Trouble! Why weren't you at the Office of District Involvement Board Advisory Committee meeting? Didn't you read your e-mail?!?"

"Dude. The PML requires that you post meeting announcements in the newspaper. E-mail is SO 1990s."

(Long argument ensues in which we throw lots of acronyms at each other because we tend to forget what they stood for -- and Trouble agrees to check his e-mail next time he's on line cruisng around for bb material.)

Bill
04-09-2006, 02:41 AM
That's lovely. We all know that. We just don't know how to read it. So knowing where they are is next to useless right now.We can ‘read’ each and every gene and determine whether they are normal or not. I think that’s quite an achievement. You claim that 10% is still unmapped. Which 10% is that exactly. Are you claiming that the other 90% is mapped?

Ace Hardlight
04-09-2006, 07:56 AM
We can ‘read’ each and every gene and determine whether they are normal or not. I think that’s quite an achievement. You claim that 10% is still unmapped. Which 10% is that exactly. Are you claiming that the other 90% is mapped?

High end scientists have a vauge idea in which karyotype contains traits such as eye color and hair color. Alas, most of it is just vauge. They are able to determine if the child will have a syndrome due to nondysfuncion, but that is the only thing that modern science is sure of now.

jellylegs
04-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Hi lwien,

Hey Sharon,

I was wondering if you would feel like maybe cutting loose from your admin duties for a while and take some time to share your own point of view on busting?

How did you get into it and what was your first time like?

Kjellaug1
05-27-2006, 07:54 AM
I find it interesting that Jellylegs, above, extensively quotes a statement I made on another site in August 2005. Most females learn to bust testicles when they are in middle school and usually stop by the time they reach high school. A recent survey states that 82% of girls have at least once intentionally hit the testicles of a male. 89% of sisters have hit their brothers. In my experience, females bust balls for two reasons: power and protection. Once girls are aware, and most learn one way or the other, that males are so very vulnerable they have a sense of power and know how to protect themselves.

A few statements, posted on web, or I have heard from females about ball busting asking:

Describe the feeling when you hit a male hard in the testicles:

“The feel of adrenaline, power,” “The power I get from seeing someone on the ground helpless,” “Pure Domination,” “I feel powerful,” “I enjoy the power, “ The look on his face, on the floor next to my feet, the feel of domination,” “A feeling of empowerment over men,” “My power, his screaming, rolling in pain, fear, tears and helplessness,” “Ecstasy, nothing better exists,” “The power I feel in watching him writhe,” “Especially if I spread his legs and lift his ankles, to see the fear in his eyes is an adrenalin rush. When he begs ‘please no,’ I have total control and he knows it. Then I stomp my foot as hard as I can on his nuts and hear his scream of pain. It gives me a rush of pleasure and a feeling of being powerful and in charge.”

The other reason is protection. These were included in a survery:

Describe the first time you intentionally struck a male in the testicles:

1) “I was 15 and my 43 year old stepfather was being crude by touching me in front of my mom and sister. So without hesitation I kneed his nuts two times and watched him crumble. To my surprise my mom was smiling. So for good measure I lifted his legs and cracked his nuts at least three times with my foot. My mom, sister and I laughed as he begged me to stop while lying on the floor squirming and groaning. I asked my mom if I should stop and my mom and my sister said to ‘smash him again as hard as you can.’ He pleaded for a minute for me not to do it. It was so much fun to hear him beg. I let him think that I was going to stop so he let his guard down. When he did that I rammed him with all my strength. My mom and sister clapped. Afterwards he was afraid to come near me or my sister which was what I wanted.”

2) “I was 21 waiting for the bus. There were just 2 older guys and me, when one of them started to talk to me about "pussy" and then started touching me. He kept looking at the other guy like he's the boss. I was thinking about screaming and was afraid of him at first, but then, as I was taught in grade school and later self-defense courses, I kicked him as hard as I could between his legs. I remember I was wearing my Puma tennis shoes. He dropped to his knees holding his balls. I stepped back and kicked him again at the same spot. He felt to the ground. The other guy was very surprised and scared. He was much shorter than the first one. He was defenseless. I turned to him, pulled him towards me and then kneed him as hard as I could. He stood there in shock so I did it again. He fell with a loud moan at my feet with legs shaking. I then went back to the first guy who was on his side on the ground in agony and kicked him again and again in his balls. After that I quickly ran away."

The Japanese do not have a taboo against girls being formally taught how to bust boys. See a great idea:
http://kingeri.e-city.tv/movie/j/tv/bb-kick/sukinisasete/sukinisasete.html

Kjellaug

tonyr
05-27-2006, 11:27 AM
I don't speak or read Japanese. I am aware that Japanese society has a diferent persepctive with regards to imagery featuring schoolgirls.
As Ballbusting within this forum is adult consentual sexual activity, it begs the question,with regards to the post, as to whether it is tasteful and correct. I cannot remotely place what the link presented into any accurate intereptation. What I ask forum members to do is to think of the underage issue.
The points you have raised are interesting and a partial revelation into Ballbusting in both real life situations and in elements of roleplay. The roleplay aspects, I can very much identify with and agree with, more so if it is within a consentual scenario.

“The feel of adrenaline, power,” “The power I get from seeing someone on the ground helpless,” “Pure Domination,” “I feel powerful,” “I enjoy the power, “ The look on his face, on the floor next to my feet, the feel of domination,” “A feeling of empowerment over men,” “My power, his screaming, rolling in pain, fear, tears and helplessness,” “Ecstasy, nothing better exists,” “The power I feel in watching him writhe,” “Especially if I spread his legs and lift his ankles, to see the fear in his eyes is an adrenalin rush. When he begs ‘please no,’ I have total control and he knows it. Then I stomp my foot as hard as I can on his nuts and hear his scream of pain. It gives me a rush of pleasure and a feeling of being powerful and in charge.”

[QUOTE=Kjellaug1]
A few statements, posted on web, or I have heard from females about ball busting asking:

The other reason is protection. These were included in a survery:

Describe the first time you intentionally struck a male in the testicles:

1) “I was 15 and my 43 year old stepfather was being crude by touching me in front of my mom and sister. So without hesitation I kneed his nuts two times and watched him crumble. To my surprise my mom was smiling. So for good measure I lifted his legs and cracked his nuts at least three times with my foot. My mom, sister and I laughed as he begged me to stop while lying on the floor squirming and groaning. I asked my mom if I should stop and my mom and my sister said to ‘smash him again as hard as you can.’ He pleaded for a minute for me not to do it. It was so much fun to hear him beg. I let him think that I was going to stop so he let his guard down. When he did that I rammed him with all my strength. My mom and sister clapped. Afterwards he was afraid to come near me or my sister which was what I wanted.”

2) “I was 21 waiting for the bus. There were just 2 older guys and me, when one of them started to talk to me about "pussy" and then started touching me. He kept looking at the other guy like he's the boss. I was thinking about screaming and was afraid of him at first, but then, as I was taught in grade school and later self-defense courses, I kicked him as hard as I could between his legs. I remember I was wearing my Puma tennis shoes. He dropped to his knees holding his balls. I stepped back and kicked him again at the same spot. He felt to the ground. The other guy was very surprised and scared. He was much shorter than the first one. He was defenseless. I turned to him, pulled him towards me and then kneed him as hard as I could. He stood there in shock so I did it again. He fell with a loud moan at my feet with legs shaking. I then went back to the first guy who was on his side on the ground in agony and kicked him again and again in his balls. After that I quickly ran away."

The Japanese do not have a taboo against girls being formally taught how to bust boys. See a great idea:

Kjellaug

The intentional scenarios are somewhat different. One is a clear case of sexual abuse in a very wierd set up for home life. By sounds of it, the Step-Father should have experienced the law and perhaps the Mother should have left with her daughters, rather that be almost reveling in the scenario.
The other, is pure self protection out of being sexually assaulted, yet again.
These two cases reveal self defence in action and not Ballbusting. There is no get off factor in these two scenarios.
Your link and statement 'The Japanese do not have a taboo against girls being formally taught how to bust boys. See a great idea:', is not correct. Self Defense is self defense. Adult consentual Ballbusting is amongst consenting adults. To confuse the two, more so with the underage factor, has one wondering.

sacklunch27
05-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Sometimes people tend to write about things the way in which they would have wanted things to happen. Some self therapeutic process….
There are some sick puppies out there.
I know that there were alot of times I wished that I have busted some bully that was giving me a hard time.

tonyr
05-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Kicking someone in the balls whom is intimidating you is very much self defense. I am working a a new movie in which this is a theme explored. Bullying male gets taught a lesson by the eventually triumping female. It is consentual adult Ballbusting. It is not a self denfense movie but a ballbusting movie.
I got attacked one night and a number of times the attacker tried uncessfully to kick me in the balls. I would hate to think that anyone watching any real life attack, defense scenario, could gain sexual gratification and percieve that situation as Ballbusting. It isn't. My production is a Ballbusting movie for followers of consentual Ballbusting. The hypocracies of life will create blurred lines and spillovers. The two are though, very much divided within myself. It is inevitable that someone that views it or similar content, will take it out of context and apply it in a whole different way. I am happiest when Consentual Ballbusting stays out of the all the media arenas that are not about consentual ballbusting. Too many are seeing it as a bandwaggon and not much else. That may be good for general violence and mayhem, but bad for 'Our Thing'.

Sometimes people tend to write about things the way in which they would have wanted things to happen. Some self therapeutic process….
There are some sick puppies out there.
I know that there were alot of times I wished that I have busted some bully that was giving me a hard time.

sacklunch27
05-28-2006, 03:39 AM
Kicking someone in the balls whom is intimidating you is very much self defense. I am working a a new movie in which this is a theme explored. Bullying male gets taught a lesson by the eventually triumping female. It is consentual adult Ballbusting. It is not a self denfense movie but a ballbusting movie.
I got attacked one night and a number of times the attacker tried uncessfully to kick me in the balls. I would hate to think that anyone watching any real life attack, defense scenario, could gain sexual gratification and percieve that situation as Ballbusting. It isn't. My production is a Ballbusting movie for followers of consentual Ballbusting. The hypocracies of life will create blurred lines and spillovers. The two are though, very much divided within myself. It is inevitable that someone that views it or similar content, will take it out of context and apply it in a whole different way. I am happiest when Consentual Ballbusting stays out of the all the media arenas that are not about consentual ballbusting. Too many are seeing it as a bandwaggon and not much else. That may be good for general violence and mayhem, but bad for 'Our Thing'.

My friend,

I couldn't agree more.

Magnum
05-28-2006, 12:18 PM

I totally disagree. For one thing, men are driven by their sexual urges, women aren't for the most part. It isn't as important to most women to bust a guy as it is for a guy to be busted but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy it. Most men are so protective and many times exaggerate their pain level when hit that women are affraid they might permanetly damage the balls (after the age of about 25 that is) if they hit them. I know of quite a few gals that would have no problem kicking a guy in the bare nuts full force with boots on (my wife is one of them). As for posting, gals get so sick of stupid comments by guys and being called a guy themselves that they won't post. Like I said, most guys on this board think of being busted all day long where as the gals think about it but it doesn't consume them. Personally, if I had a nickel for every time I thought about a gal kicking me in the balls I would be far wealthier than even Bill Gates and the Oil Shieks put together!! So you can see that ballbusting, like sex is totally a different priority for women than men.

fightfair
05-28-2006, 11:42 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe the type of women and men here are different. Being that we're talking about a fetish that is in one way or another one-sided. Like, really, any girl who's interested in ********** is likely to be into it for a very different reason than a guy. If you really need to believe girls are into it, that's fine, but it's just part of your fantasy, as much as rolled up sleeves might be. We could conduct a survey of girls who have rolled up their sleeves, or farm girls who have rolled up their sleeves to fix cattle and get off on it, it's no different.

If you want to believe men are driven by sexual urges, and women aren't, well that gives us a pretty clear picture of your worldview. Probably a lot of people would agree, or make reality conform to their narrow outlook until it becomes mostly true, which is what we all do here. Maybe when you're older you'll realise you weren't merely driven by sex, you were simply using it to screen out the more awkward suppressed emotions that aren't so easily categorised. And even if you are driven to seek sex, it's hardly because it's an end in itself, surely no one is that naive anymore.

I'll tell you straight up what drives me here. When I was a very little kid I had an older female cousin who wanted to be a vet. She used to threaten to ******** me and force me to pleasure her sexually and so forth. I've since got married and things didn't work out so well sexually, because I had to confront this part of myself. Coming here has been my attempt to deal with that fucked up part of myself. Coming to these sites has also opened up a great many blind spots in my memory, and unlocked emotions (Mysterious Skin is a great film). But if I were to honestly say this fetish is great and an end in itself, I'd be a bald-faced liar. And on topic, I'm sure my cousin would be very popular here, but take it from me, she's a very fucked up individual and she has no friends and no one in the family likes her at all.

Maybe, just maybe, most girls are better socialised as kids instead of being turned into little fort-knox's and they develop more human ways of venting and dealing with emotions. I would also venture that girls who are into hurting males do so cos they feel insecure, jealous, that sort of thing, or have been through a similar conditioning process. We all want so desperately to believe testes are a great Achilles thing, but, ah bugger it, I can't be bothered, there's really no point even discussing this stuff. But lastly, any chick who can't handle being called a guy in a forum, I mean really, just grow up. Stop whining for god's sake, it hardly suits the dominant image now does it?

sacklunch27
05-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Maybe, maybe not. Maybe the type of women and men here are different. Being that we're talking about a fetish that is in one way or another one-sided. Like, really, any girl who's interested in ********** is likely to be into it for a very different reason than a guy. If you really need to believe girls are into it, that's fine, but it's just part of your fantasy, as much as rolled up sleeves might be. We could conduct a survey of girls who have rolled up their sleeves, or farm girls who have rolled up their sleeves to fix cattle and get off on it, it's no different.

If you want to believe men are driven by sexual urges, and women aren't, well that gives us a pretty clear picture of your worldview. Probably a lot of people would agree, or make reality conform to their narrow outlook until it becomes mostly true, which is what we all do here. Maybe when you're older you'll realise you weren't merely driven by sex, you were simply using it to screen out the more awkward suppressed emotions that aren't so easily categorised. And even if you are driven to seek sex, it's hardly because it's an end in itself, surely no one is that naive anymore.

I'll tell you straight up what drives me here. When I was a very little kid I had an older female cousin who wanted to be a vet. She used to threaten to ******** me and force me to pleasure her sexually and so forth. I've since got married and things didn't work out so well sexually, because I had to confront this part of myself. Coming here has been my attempt to deal with that fucked up part of myself. Coming to these sites has also opened up a great many blind spots in my memory, and unlocked emotions (Mysterious Skin is a great film). But if I were to honestly say this fetish is great and an end in itself, I'd be a bald-faced liar. And on topic, I'm sure my cousin would be very popular here, but take it from me, she's a very fucked up individual and she has no friends and no one in the family likes her at all.

Maybe, just maybe, most girls are better socialised as kids instead of being turned into little fort-knox's and they develop more human ways of venting and dealing with emotions. I would also venture that girls who are into hurting males do so cos they feel insecure, jealous, that sort of thing, or have been through a similar conditioning process. We all want so desperately to believe testes are a great Achilles thing, but, ah bugger it, I can't be bothered, there's really no point even discussing this stuff. But lastly, any chick who can't handle being called a guy in a forum, I mean really, just grow up. Stop whining for god's sake, it hardly suits the dominant image now does it?

My friend Fightfair:thumbup
Amazingly well put. Very self aware.
This has really been some food for thought: what drives me here...
If you feel comfortable talking about it, how does being molested drives you to BB?

Colin
05-29-2006, 03:35 AM

Maybe, just maybe, most girls are better socialised as kids instead of being turned into little fort-knox's and they develop more human ways of venting and dealing with emotions. I would also venture that girls who are into hurting males do so cos they feel insecure, jealous, that sort of thing, or have been through a similar conditioning process. We all want so desperately to believe testes are a great Achilles thing, but, ah bugger it, I can't be bothered, there's really no point even discussing this stuff. But lastly, any chick who can't handle being called a guy in a forum, I mean really, just grow up. Stop whining for god's sake, it hardly suits the dominant image now does it?Very nicely put -BRAVO :thumbup

agnetha
06-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Hello,

I haven't posted for a while, there has just been too much going on. It must have been a busy time here as my posts have all trickled into the archives!

This is an interesting debate. My 5p's worth is that I loved posting when I had the time and really enjoyed doing my stories. They did take a fair amount of time but my bf was working away at the time. I found it a lot of fun to recount the various episodes, and in the end a potted history of my bb experiences. It was very sexy to know that they were appreciated:) so thank you to those that posted or pm'd to say so. I hope I made your bananas dance.
Bb will always be a central part of my relationship with my bf and he is continuing to explore what is still a fairly new aspect for him, and if I can firmly guide him in the right direction :D I will. Is it a power or domination thing? well, perhaps although I am not that sort of person. I have been into bb since my teens and am fortunate to have a childhood friend who is into this too so its not a secret or odd in any way.

Aggie x

Trouble
06-02-2006, 12:46 AM
I have been into bb since my teens and am fortunate to have a childhood friend who is into this too so its not a secret or odd in any way.
At least not for you. For the general public... best spare their tender ears. ;)

It is good to see you post a message; I was afeared that your boyfriend had eaten you; and, doubtless, the thought has crossed his mind.

poolman2
06-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Aggie,

We're glad to have you back. I hope you'll tell some more about your experiences so a whole bunch of our bananas can dance.

poolman2

Magnum
06-02-2006, 12:05 PM
Agnetha, it is awsome to see you post again. Like I have said before, there are only a few flowers in this desert so when one leaves they are greatly missed. Thanks for the post. M:iluvu:

try
06-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Was recently touring the net looking for BB stuff when I came across the site of a lady who described herself as a "Christian Domme". And sure enough she not only described how she loved to hurt and humiliate guys but also urged us to be born again and saved.

Now I'm not one to ridicule others approach to life, live and let live, but I must admit this took my breath away! The idea of a woman who would kick me in the crotch and then, as I clutch at my balls, says "Bless you", is just, well, what can I say? Perhaps she does confessionals where you tell her all the bad things you've done and she tells you that you must let her kick you in the balls as punishment.

Trouble
06-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Now I'm not one to ridicule others approach to life, live and let live, but I must admit this took my breath away! The idea of a woman who would kick me in the crotch and then, as I clutch at my balls, says "Bless you", is just, well, what can I say? Perhaps she does confessionals where you tell her all the bad things you've done and she tells you that you must let her kick you in the balls as punishment.
Guy: "And then I... well, I... [whispers]"

Our Lady of BB: "Oh, my goodness! Anything else, my son?"

Guy: "Well... uh, I... Okay, lemme just say I'm NOT proud of this, but [whispers]"

Our Lady of BB: "[GASP!] Say three Hail Mary's and let me kick you in the balls."

Guy: "Okay, I'll just-- SAY WHAT?!?"

Our Lady of BB: "You heard me. Our Lord needs to know that you are truly repentant. Believe me, with my training in self-defense, martial arts, and husband control, you WILL be very, VERY repentant if you are not now."

Guy: "But I AM repentant! That's why I came to confess! Look, I-- Well, I've never said this to a Church Lady before, okay, but I ain't whacked off in a few fortnights and my balls are, if you get my meaning, well, achingly full, and-- did you REALLY say you were going to kick me in the balls?"

Our Lady of BB: "Our Lord forgives those who are truly accepting the love of Jesus back into their hearts by showing their true and honest regret for their sins. The current condition of your balls is ideal for a bust that will show your repentance is truly heartfelt. Now, SPREAD 'EM!"

Guy: [spreads legs]

Our Lady of BB: [Due to TV ratings, a big black strip goes up and obscures what happens next. Damn PG television!]

Guy:[collapses, cupping self, writhing in agony] "My balls! You've turned them into Gravy Train!"

Our Lady of BB: "Amen. Don't forget the three Hail Mary's. NEXT!"

Next guy: "Bless me, hot, leggy ballbusting chick, for I have sinned."

Our Lady of BB: "Confess your sins, my son."

Next Guy: "I just pushed everybody out of the way and cut in line so I could go next."

try
06-04-2006, 07:28 PM
Trouble, have you considered being ordained? You could be the Archbishop of thr Holy Bust!

Ace Hardlight
06-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Guy: "And then I... well, I... [whispers]"

Our Lady of BB: "Oh, my goodness! Anything else, my son?"

Guy: "Well... uh, I... Okay, lemme just say I'm NOT proud of this, but [whispers]"

Our Lady of BB: "[GASP!] Say three Hail Mary's and let me kick you in the balls."

Guy: "Okay, I'll just-- SAY WHAT?!?"

Our Lady of BB: "You heard me. Our Lord needs to know that you are truly repentant. Believe me, with my training in self-defense, martial arts, and husband control, you WILL be very, VERY repentant if you are not now."

Guy: "But I AM repentant! That's why I came to confess! Look, I-- Well, I've never said this to a Church Lady before, okay, but I ain't whacked off in a few fortnights and my balls are, if you get my meaning, well, achingly full, and-- did you REALLY say you were going to kick me in the balls?"

Our Lady of BB: "Our Lord forgives those who are truly accepting the love of Jesus back into their hearts by showing their true and honest regret for their sins. The current condition of your balls is ideal for a bust that will show your repentance is truly heartfelt. Now, SPREAD 'EM!"

Guy: [spreads legs]

Our Lady of BB: [Due to TV ratings, a big black strip goes up and obscures what happens next. Damn PG television!]

Guy:[collapses, cupping self, writhing in agony] "My balls! You've turned them into Gravy Train!"

Our Lady of BB: "Amen. Don't forget the three Hail Mary's. NEXT!"

Next guy: "Bless me, hot, leggy ballbusting chick, for I have sinned."

Our Lady of BB: "Confess your sins, my son."

Next Guy: "I just pushed everybody out of the way and cut in line so I could go next."

That was not only partially arousing, but also pretty funny. Good one there, Trouble!

Trouble
06-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Trouble, have you considered being ordained? You could be the Archbishop of thr Holy Bust!
I accept the appointment, and I name Snoodle as my first Our Lady of BB, because she will REALLY appreciate the job.

Snoodle! Wear something low-cut; those collars the other dioceses wear are soooo last millenium. I bless thee, here's a holy wafer, there's the confessional, get busy.

Try! Get into that confessional, tell her whatever unscrupulous things you have been thinking lately, and let Snoodle help make you comfortable in your new role as my altar boy.

Time to build the New Religion. Believeth Thou me, when you step into THIS Church, we'll convert you in no time!!!

Snoodle
06-05-2006, 07:30 AM
I accept the appointment, and I name Snoodle as my first Our Lady of BB, because she will REALLY appreciate the job.

Snoodle! Wear something low-cut; those collars the other dioceses wear are soooo last millenium. I bless thee, here's a holy wafer, there's the confessional, get busy.

Try! Get into that confessional, tell her whatever unscrupulous things you have been thinking lately, and let Snoodle help make you comfortable in your new role as my altar boy.

Time to build the New Religion. Believeth Thou me, when you step into THIS Church, we'll convert you in no time!!!

We have sacrifices, right? Please tell me wehave sacrifices!

mgspecter
06-05-2006, 09:18 AM
We have sacrifices, right? Please tell me wehave sacrifices!

yeah trouble's huevos :D

try
06-05-2006, 04:11 PM

If I'm going to be the altar boy I'll have to be able to sing high. I'm sure Snoodle can arrange that!

BallbustingPrincess
06-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully add my views and such here.
Ive already found afew threads I think I will be happy in but I see quiet afew names in this thread who's posts I have really enjoyed reading!

So I hope that I can be welcomed here, I do tend to go on alittle but I hope that wont be a bad thing. I do tend to stay on topic tho. And I LOVE this topic here in these threads.

Anyway, didnt want to just butt in so I look forward to joining in and sharing my views and experiences with you all.

Um sarcifices? May I watch? *bright eyed* :)

BBP

try
06-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Hello everyone :)

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully add my views and such here.
Ive already found afew threads I think I will be happy in but I see quiet afew names in this thread who's posts I have really enjoyed reading!

So I hope that I can be welcomed here, I do tend to go on alittle but I hope that wont be a bad thing. I do tend to stay on topic tho. And I LOVE this topic here in these threads.

Anyway, didnt want to just butt in so I look forward to joining in and sharing my views and experiences with you all.

Um sarcifices? May I watch? *bright eyed* :)

BBP

Ballbusting Princess,

Your conversion is accepted! My balls await your knee, may the holy groinkick be with you!

mgspecter
06-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Ballbusting Princess,

Your conversion is accepted! My balls await your knee, may the holy groinkick be with you!

any relation to the holy hand grenade?

Snoodle
06-06-2006, 12:35 AM
If I'm going to be the altar boy I'll have to be able to sing high. I'm sure Snoodle can arrange that!

I'm thinking some rope and a winch.

BallbustingPrincess
06-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh umm well thankyou Try! :)

Its that ok with everyone?
Would there be a role for me perhaps?

Maybe work along side snoodle?

I will gladly devote myself to this of all great religions :P

Umm....but if I may be excused to go get my thigh high heeled boots?
Or is there a specific dress code here?

Not wanting to sound all 'sucking up' and all, but I have enjoyed all your posts snoodle/try and trouble.

Thx again.

BBP

try
06-06-2006, 06:00 PM
any relation to the holy hand grenade?

A knee in the balls is one thing, a grenade is perhaps overdoing it!

try
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Oh umm well thankyou Try! :)

Its that ok with everyone?
Would there be a role for me perhaps?

Maybe work along side snoodle?

I will gladly devote myself to this of all great religions :P

Umm....but if I may be excused to go get my thigh high heeled boots?
Or is there a specific dress code here?

Not wanting to sound all 'sucking up' and all, but I have enjoyed all your posts snoodle/try and trouble.

Thx again.

BBP

Thigh high heeled boots? You are definitly a true convert and I worship your holy knee!

Magnum
06-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Thigh high heeled boots? You are definitly a true convert and I worship your holy knee!

BB Princess-This is what I call sucking up!:Baahaha:

By the way princess, for us barefoot lovers can we see your feet please?

BallbustingPrincess
06-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Aww Magnum I wish could provide what you seek hun.
I dont have any pics to share. No cam or scanner.
Im sorry.
Ill take off the heels if you like? :)

BBP

Magnum
06-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Aww Magnum I wish could provide what you seek hun.
I dont have any pics to share. No cam or scanner.
Im sorry.
Ill take off the heels if you like? :)

BBP

THANK YOU!:iluvu:

BallbustingPrincess
06-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Aww....*s*...np Magnum hun.
Tho I dont want to upset Try with me taking them off.....do you mind Try?
*sits myself down, and crossing my legs, giving a quick glimps of my white panties, I start to unbuckle one of the thigh high boots*

Alittle off topic for here, but try, are you going to do/or have any more of your artwork? I like your style and choice of sound effects to go with them, never enough 'crunches' in ballbusting art. :P

*unzips the boot and pulls it off, repeats with the other*

Ah there we go....

*stands and adjusts her little black mini skirt*

*wriggles toes. nails painted red*

That ok for you magnum?
*weg*
So now what would you like now Ive bared my feet to you hmmm?

Hope your all well

*kisses*

BBP

try
06-13-2006, 07:09 PM

A theocratic enquiry Trouble,

How are we to convert those males who refuse to accept the holy rite of females to to kick us in the nuts?

mgspecter
06-13-2006, 08:09 PM

How are we to convert those males who refuse to accept the holy rite of females to to kick us in the nuts?

neutralize them...or neuter them. either one works.

Trouble
06-14-2006, 03:04 AM

Oh, that's easy. We send me out in my black bathrobe worn over a black suit (I have worn this get-up before, in theater: I look like I'm in some kind of Church outfit -- I have a shirt that almost duplicates that stupid collar that priests wear in the something or other Church), and I say unto them:

"SINNERS! Yes, I am talking to YOU PEOPLE!!! No man knoweth the Way and the Light until such time as the Divine Instep of Our Lady Of Ballbusting hath cracked their conkers, and no man sheweth his indeliquence to the Lord except by accepting the Holy Fiel Goal Kick -- and may God save your heathen souls. Now, get in there and get busted! Be thou Infidels no more!"

The Hook is that we have Snoodle stand right behind me, off to the side a bit, showing a little leg. AWWW YEAH!

tim157b157
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
i accept women who likes to do ballbusting all guys should accept it as well