PDA

View Full Version : Girls' point of view 2

jellylegs
04-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey there,

After the comments that got made on my last thread, I decided to bring the topic back to life in the hope of making it more palatable for the girls on the site.

If people stopped visiting the last one due to negative posts, here is my riposte to the naysayers:

I did not intend for this thread to spiral into a war of words.

While I do appreciate the fact that this thread inspired people to post, i cannot imagine why anyone would take what was intended as a fun and potentially fruitful topic, and turn it into a base critique of people's personal motives.

What is the point?

If people want to pretend to be women, what's the harm? I would guess that a significant proportion of those who view this forum do so, like myself, on a purely fantasy basis anyway, and all you are doing by shooting them down is making this a less fun and enjoyable place to hang out.

As for the person who referred to the "lady" in my previous post, this question is for you:

Reading the article again, is it sexier if you imagine a girl or a guy saying it? At the end of the day, this post is about using the imagination, not a couple of prudently placed inverted commas in order to drag the topic down.

If it pleases the rest of you on the forum, could we please just stick to the topic at hand.

As for the ladies on the forum, I can only apologise if the aggressive and hawkish nature of some of the posts has put you off. I particularly have a lot of respect for Julie and would hope that you would post something pertaining to the topic if you felt inclined.

Thanks for listening.