PDA

View Full Version : Preview of 45 minute movie download attached.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-07-2006, 07:25 AM
Hi All,

Today we have added a new "DVD Downloads" category to our site www.fdmovies.com
We have added a full 45 minute DVD with Amanda in her last sales DVD: Erotic Ballbusting. I have attached the preview so you can have a look.
The video file is +500MB.

Also yesterday we added 6 other clips that are around 15 minute in length each that can be instantly downloaded.
There are now 67 video clips ready for download.

Go here to see all the previews and get your instant downloads: www.fdmovies.com

Enjoy:bananad:

David_B
04-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi Sharon,

The new film looks fantastic. Amanda is one of my favourite of your models, together with Nicole, Sandy, Angel, Julie, Lara and Maria. Your videos that show the girl wearing pantyhose always go straight to number one on my list so this one definitely looks like a winner. Good luck with the film!

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Dear David,

That was sweet of you:bananawin

Thank you and so far it looks like many people like this video.

Unfortunate its the last sales DVD with Amanda but we have around 50 or so girls on their way to the site so maybe we will get a new Amanda at some point;)

David_B
04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Hello Sharon,

I'm sure there will be even more models as cool and powerful as Amanda among the coming fifty. When I first joined Femaledom, a week after I bought my first computer, June and Sandra were two of the main stars, as well as yourself. Then Maria was very popular during the Spanish phase. But I remember a few years later that my eyes nearly popped out the first time I saw Nicole! Same with Angel. I'm sure that I'll be stunned again in the future before too long.

David B.
--

tonyr
04-10-2006, 07:14 AM
Nice work Sharon. Don't stop.
Ballbusting needs your continued excellent efforts.
Ignore the detractors. They come and go, whilst the true and real, remain and stay, through good and bad times.

Regards and Respects

TonyR:ibow4u:
'da Rambler':) :D ;)

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Hello Sharon,

I'm sure there will be even more models as cool and powerful as Amanda among the coming fifty. When I first joined Femaledom, a week after I bought my first computer, June and Sandra were two of the main stars, as well as yourself. Then Maria was very popular during the Spanish phase. But I remember a few years later that my eyes nearly popped out the first time I saw Nicole! Same with Angel. I'm sure that I'll be stunned again in the future before too long.

David B.
--

Woow David I dident you where on the site so many years ago :)

Yes that was the great times when I was working with my girl friends from Denmark and all was so new. I havent talked with June and Sandra in ages but I hope to see them at 1 point when i visit Denmark:D

I actually miss Maria as we had some great nights out when I was in Spain shooting but the site keeps sending me all kinds of places hehe.
If you only knew what I have done and went thru to keep making what we do :Baahaha:

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Nice work Sharon. Don't stop.
Ballbusting needs your continued excellent efforts.
Ignore the detractors. They come and go, whilst the true and real, remain and stay, through good and bad times.

Regards and Respects

TonyR:ibow4u:
'da Rambler':) :D ;)

Thank you Mr.Tony:)

Dont you worry FemaleDom is not going anywhere....not the next 2-3 years anyways as we already have material done for that but also within the next 3 to 4 months we are starting shooting full time again meaning 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day. My dream is to be able to run daily updates as we are doing this whole month. But for that requires ALOT of material, all my time, money and the right people to work together with.

But lets see what it will all end up with....hopefully something great ;)

David_B
04-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Woow David I dident you where on the site so many years ago :)

Yes that was the great times when I was working with my girl friends from Denmark and all was so new. I havent talked with June and Sandra in ages but I hope to see them at 1 point when i visit Denmark:D

I actually miss Maria as we had some great nights out when I was in Spain shooting but the site keeps sending me all kinds of places hehe.
If you only knew what I have done and went thru to keep making what we do :Baahaha:
Hello Sharon,

The amount of work and the level of innovation you have put into Femaledom really speaks for itself. It sounds as if it has been sometimes hard though, maybe travelling to different countries and trying to meet new people... I remember reading about at least one bad experience with a photographer and some of your equipment too. It's a shame that sometimes some people just think about what they can take for themselves.

Speaking about my own experience, when I first saw Femaledom, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was as if so many of my fantasies and desires had suddenly been given form and made real. At the time, around '99, I was hardly even aware that there was such a thing as a BB Internet community, but your work on Femaledom showed me that I was not alone, and I'll always be grateful for that. I always loved the sense of fun and openness in the work you produce, which is completely inspirational and encourages everyone to feel strong and proud of their fetish. That's why I think Femaledom is massively important, and I'm so glad that everything has been overcome and it is still growing and becoming even better than ever.

David B.
--

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-15-2006, 08:00 PM
Dear David,

I have to say that it really means a lot what you wrote David. That you actually remember what I wrote 4 years ago is very impressive(about this photographer who stole a computer video and photo camera) but also what you wrote about what the site have done for you that is just so sweet and it actually gave me goose bums & almost a tear to my eye :)

Yes i know girls are very emotional and stuff but as I love the site and what we produce so much it’s just such a gift to read stuff like you wrote:)

So far it has been a both fun great but also bumpy road to reach where FemaleDom is today. The fun and greatness is in the production of the material the member’s emails and posts but also all the people I have meet during the last 7 years.

Now for the bumpy part of it all...

Leaving Denmark back in 2000 was not something I really wanted but something I had to do if I wanted to pursue the dream of making FemaleDom bigger and better.
The sacrifice (you can call it) in all that was saying goodbye to my family, friends and to my country. Anyways I had a dream and wanted to try and follow it so I packed and left Denmark.

Now to explain a few things about what I had to do or go thru (so far) I can give you a few examples. Following this dream brought me even to Kiev Ukraine:wooow I mean by free will to travel to Ukraine with all its corruption mafia and a town where you better not walk around with a lot of cash on you.
There I had a contact that would help me get setup with a studio. He contacted a lawyer who confirmed to him that we could just go ahead and setup the studio and create a company and after 2 months we where starting there...that is we only where shooting for 2 days then the police knocked on the big metal door to the studio. They came in and wanted to see the pictures on the computer. They saw them and said that was illegal to make in Ukraine:confused: Then I explained in English that our lawyer had given us information that it was fully legal and showed them the license we had for shooting. They looked at it and said "that is only for nude shooting!"
Then they told me that the guy could be nude as long as the 2 people didn’t touch each other....I was then told by an assistant that we had to pay them 2000UAH which translates into $400 each for their own pocket otherwise they would take the computer and all equipment for investigation. I paid and had to delete the material we had made the past 2 days:(

I then meet the lawyer who said this was not correct and that we had to get a meeting in place with the vice cultural minister of Ukraine who should answer on this and (give us a paper with a clear permission we could show the police) as he was in charge for issuing the licenses and the way the lawyer read the law it didn’t say anything about this etc. The meeting took place and this vice cultural minister said he wasn’t sure what department had written the law and he was not sure if the interaction between 2 people in front of the camera where prohibited or not but would get back to us ASAP. 2 weeks went the lawyer contacted him again and was told that they could not come to any conclusion about this subject:soomad This meant the company that now where opened together with all forms of contracts with lawyers accountant company bank account etc etc had to be closed and I had to give up the investment and all the time I had put into this and left the country.

This little experience is only 1 thing out of the 4 months this setup took in Ukraine. Besides that then I had many experiences with being threatened on my life in other countries when we had girls coming shooting and then a brother/father/boyfriend could show up in the studio demanding more money because they heard that it was foreigners who had the studio. I have had a break-in where I was sleeping in 1 room and a thief climbed in of a window in the room I was sleeping in and stole my necklaces bracelets’ earrings and my computer and climbed out of another window in another room but just the thought that he was in my room when I was sleeping is scary. I have had to drive 300 Kilometres to get the shutter changed in our digital camera just so we could continue the shooting we had setup 1 week. All because that in Hungary it would take up to 1 month to get it changed but I got a friend from Denmark to call Canon Austria so we could get it changed on the same day:) So on to Austria I went so we could shoot material for the site the following day.

Im sure all sites have had problems but the thing is the problems FemaleDom have had has all been abroad problems I mean should be solved on many different languages and its really frustrating to not be able to solve many problems due to the language differences.....Ohh well its been fun most of it and as long as people think what we make is ok then I am happy and will continue to provide what I can in this little corner of the internet;)

There is many many more tales about what I experienced and had to do to keep making new stuff for the site but this was just a little insight of what it have taken to bring FemaleDom to where it is today.

And again David thank you for what you wrote about your feelings and what the site have meant for you it really means a lot to me!:bananawin

David_B
04-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Hello Sharon,

I had no idea of the amount of difficulties you have faced in making your sites. Some of the stories you wrote are terrifying things to happen. I can only imagine the amount of stress it must have caused to see something you care about so much brought into jeopardy by a few people who only care about trying to steal some money from you. It really is a giant achievement to have created such a successful site under these conditions and maintained that success for seven years. Even while you were facing life-threatening dangers, you have always tried to give the best to your members in the quality of work and the amount of updates, i.e. every day this month, the first bb site in the world EVER to update daily! I have so much respect for this enormous accomplishment. I really hope that the types of complications you have mentioned start to happen less and less and that you get to pursue and enjoy your dream to the maximum.

David B.
--

tonyr
04-18-2006, 03:48 AM
Dearest Sharon,

This sounds great and is truely music to my ears.
Even though we have our own sites, please do not forget one's
willingness to help and to collaborate with such a fine outfit as your own.

Continue the great work.

Regards

TonyR 'da Rambler:) :D ;)

Thank you Mr.Tony:)

Dont you worry FemaleDom is not going anywhere....not the next 2-3 years anyways as we already have material done for that but also within the next 3 to 4 months we are starting shooting full time again meaning 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day. My dream is to be able to run daily updates as we are doing this whole month. But for that requires ALOT of material, all my time, money and the right people to work together with.

But lets see what it will all end up with....hopefully something great ;)

nikkbb
04-19-2006, 06:05 AM
Yes. Just wanted to say that I've been a big fan of femaledom since many, many years too. I've been member several times and bought some dvds and fdmovies. I love your high rez pics and your great high rez vids (I love fdmovies). I really think that the website is getting better and better. The girls are ALL wonderful, the pics and vids are great quality. The BB community have all a huge luck to have such a huge quality website.

Thanks Sharon for your wonderful job. :bananajum

Please never close down this website. Go on for ever !!

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Hello Sharon,

I had no idea of the amount of difficulties you have faced in making your sites. Some of the stories you wrote are terrifying things to happen. I can only imagine the amount of stress it must have caused to see something you care about so much brought into jeopardy by a few people who only care about trying to steal some money from you. It really is a giant achievement to have created such a successful site under these conditions and maintained that success for seven years. Even while you were facing life-threatening dangers, you have always tried to give the best to your members in the quality of work and the amount of updates, i.e. every day this month, the first bb site in the world EVER to update daily! I have so much respect for this enormous accomplishment. I really hope that the types of complications you have mentioned start to happen less and less and that you get to pursue and enjoy your dream to the maximum.

David B.
--

Thank you David!

It really means much to me that you feel it like this but the respect is not 1 way may I add!

You where right there with your support when we had some
issues in the past (about former moderators) even do you could have thought it was our problem and thought why should you help a site in the same business as you then you where right there offering your help and I will never forget you for that!:) I really have high respect for you as a person and site owner:thumbup

About the future I am sure things is getting better when we start the new shooting. We have (3 other persons + me) been using the last 5 months editing and preparing the current material and I still expect around 3 to 4 months before we are done....but after that we can focus on making ALOT more new stuff and im sure it will be great when we get started with full time shooting again:)

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Dearest Sharon,

This sounds great and is truely music to my ears.
Even though we have our own sites, please do not forget one's
willingness to help and to collaborate with such a fine outfit as your own.

Continue the great work.

Regards

TonyR 'da Rambler:) :D ;)

Dear Tony,

I am happy you like the music:D

Thank you for the post....I wont forget and the same goes for you ;)

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes. Just wanted to say that I've been a big fan of femaledom since many, many years too. I've been member several times and bought some dvds and fdmovies. I love your high rez pics and your great high rez vids (I love fdmovies). I really think that the website is getting better and better. The girls are ALL wonderful, the pics and vids are great quality. The BB community have all a huge luck to have such a huge quality website.

Thanks Sharon for your wonderful job. :bananajum

Please never close down this website. Go on for ever !!

Dear Nikkbb,

First of all welcome to the forums:bananawin

Thank you for saving my day:D

That was one great post you made there!

I dont think I will stop shooting and with that not close FemaleDom or FDMovies either. You take good care of a baby and thats exactly what FemaleDom means to me my little baby:)

FemaleDom has come a long way but I dont think that the end of the road is just around the corner. And as for FDMovies then that is just a site in its beginning who knows what it will end up with....well I have some ideas:D

David_B
04-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Thank you David!

It really means much to me that you feel it like this but the respect is not 1 way may I add!

You where right there with your support when we had some
issues in the past (about former moderators) even do you could have thought it was our problem and thought why should you help a site in the same business as you then you where right there offering your help and I will never forget you for that!:) I really have high respect for you as a person and site owner:thumbup

About the future I am sure things is getting better when we start the new shooting. We have (3 other persons + me) been using the last 5 months editing and preparing the current material and I still expect around 3 to 4 months before we are done....but after that we can focus on making ALOT more new stuff and im sure it will be great when we get started with full time shooting again:)
Hello Sharon,

Thank you, that was a nice thing to say. I know when things get settled and all at Team FemaleDom are able to work to their best potential with a peaceful state of mind, the results are going to be fantastic and something for all bb fans in the world to look forward to.

David B.
--

Sharon.Femaledom.com
04-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Dear David,

Thank you and lets hope that will be the case :bananad:

matary13
06-26-2007, 07:08 AM
What can I do to be able to upload more photos after I have completed my limits?